- » Baked Cranberry Sauce
Baked Cranberry Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked cranberry sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked cranberry sauce recipes.
Squash Casserole And Cranberry Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. For casserole, place grated carrots on a paper towel, so that it absorbs all the moisture.
3. For cranberry sauce, place a pot on medium high heat. Add sugar and water in . Simmer for about a minute or... - 126.848
Cranberry And Sauce On Bread
Sandwich is one of the best snacks ever. Easy to make, good to go snack. Than everyone loves to eat. Today our chef is going to show us how to make the perfect Cranberry and Sauce on Bread. Check this video of this yummy snack. The best part is that the... - 109.98
Boozy & Baked Cranberry Sauce
Though firm when raw, cranberries fall quickly to even just a little heat. You don't have to bake them long. When finished, they are warm and almost melt in your mouth. This is how the cranberry is meant to be enjoyed! - 109.319
Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving closing in, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry sauce. Cook with Chef Kirk Leins amazing side dishes for the big day! - 108.756
Turkey And Gruyere Quiche With Cranberry Sauce
Got some turkey leftover, here is a great recipe to use it up with other ingredients to make something really appetizing. Check out Chef Ginny showing how to make Turkey and Gruyere Quiche with the meat cut into pieces, cheese, vegetables and seasonings. Good... - 99.495
Cranberries With Orange Cognac Sauce
Worried about making Dessert on Thanksgiving, here comes Nick with a solution of Baked Cranberries recipes. The inviting aroma of baked cranberries will lure your family into the kitchen to devour this effortlessly delicious dessert recipe. A good dessert... - 91.4047
Real Texas Cinnamon Basil Baked Cranberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients very well, until the cranberries are coated.
3. In a Pyrex baking dish, put the cranberries mixture. Bake at 350 F in a pre heated oven, until the cranberries are... - 90.4076
Chicken With Rice In Cranberry Sauce
Are you looking for some simple and tasty one dish complete meal dishes? Isn’t it great to have them quickly made for dinner? Here is one such recipe that is ready in few minutes and tastes amazing. Watch the video for complete recipe. - 85.6048
Cranberry Pudding With Cream Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the water and baking soda.
3) Add the flour, molasses, sugar and salt and stir well.
4) Into a greased and floured 9x9-inch baking pan, pour the... - 49.196
Fried Chicken With Hot Cranberry Sauce
1) Using a sharp knife, get the chicken cut up to pieces
2) Sprinkle in 2 teaspoons of salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of flour to season the chicken
3) In a bowl sift the remaining flour with salt and baking powder
4) Add in the in the... - 45.3689
Cranberry Glazed Ham With Sauce
1. Set the oven temperature at 325°F
2. Bake the ham in a shallow baking pan for 1 hour at 325°F
3. Slowly remove the fat by pouring it off.
4. Spread cranberry sauce over the top of the ham.
5. Bake the ham for 30 minutes again. ( the... - 43.8751
Sesame Chicken With Cranberry Plum Dipping Sauce
To Marinate: Place ginger and garlic in a food processor with the metal blade.
Process until minced.
Add green onions, sherry, soy sauce, sesame oil, hoisin, plum, and chile sauces and process until blended.
Remove fat and any cartilage from chicken, cut into... - 43.8595
Cranberry Sauce Cake
Grease 9-inch tube pan.
Line bottom with waxed paper.
Mix dry ingredients into large bowl.
Add other ingredients, except 1/4 cup reserved cranberry sauce, and mix well.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 1-1/4 hours.
Remove from pan and cool completely before... - 43.5529
Cranberry Cottage Cake With Lemon Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
3) In a different bowl, stir together the egg, milk, oil and extract.
4) Into the flour mixture, pour the milk... - 41.2518
Baked Apples With Cranberry Sauce
1) Stuff 2 tablespoons of cranberry sauce in each cored apple.
2) Mark each apple with butter.
3) Arrange the apples in the slow cooker, not touching the sides of cooker to avoid burning.
4) Stack the apple if needed.
5) Put the lid and simmer for 3 to... - 38.0881
Cranberry Glazed Ham With Sauce
In shallow baking pan, bake ham at 160°C (325°F) for 1 hour.
Pour off fat; score.
Spread 50 mL (1/4 cup) cranberry sauce over top.
Bake 30 minutes more, 15 minutes per 500 g (pound); remove to platter.
In baking pan, combine remaining ingredients.
Cook,... - 34.4523
Whole Cranberry Sauce
1. In a large, heavy saucepan, add water and sugar and bring it to a boil over medium flame
2. Stir it constantly, let it boil without the lid for five minutes
3. Add the cranberries to it, put the lid on and let simmer for another five minutes until... - 32.6521
Sausage Balls In Cranberry Sauce
Combine sausage, eggs, breadcrumbs, salt, and poultry seasoning.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Combine cranberry sauce and mustard in medium saucepan; heat until melted.
Add sausage balls.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes. - 32.3653
Jellied Cranberry Sauce
Amazingly delicious, this jellied cranberry sauce goes perfect for dressing your desserts and also your favorite vegetable delicacies. This jellied cranberry sauce has to be experienced to fully appreciate. Why don’t you try this red grape suace and leave a... - 31.9986
Cranberry Sauce With Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a medium saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar and water and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Continue to boil, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries pop, about 10 minutes. Remove the... - 31.0713
Baked Apples With Cranberry Sauce
These Baked Apples With Cranberry Sauce are a dessert treat ! They are so easy to make ! Try out these Baked Apples With Cranberry Sauce and tell me if you like them ! - 30.0509
Heavenly Cranberry Sauce
Wash and drain the cranberries.
Layer the cranberries, walnuts, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and marmalade in a shallow baking dish.
Bake, tightly covered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. - 24.7286
Bananas Baeed With Cranberry Sauce
Cut the bananas in halves lengthwise, and arrange in a greased baking dish.
Pour the hot cranberry sauce over them and bake in a slow oven of 375Â° F. for 25 min.
Serve hot. - 19.0169