- » Baked Couscous
Baked Couscous Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked couscous recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked couscous recipes.
Baked Chicken And Vegetable Couscous
To make the chicken and marinade: Grate the rind of the lemon into a shallow 3-quart baking dish.
Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the baking dish.
Discard the lemon.
Stir in the yogurt, ginger, garlic, turmeric, coriander, paprika, cardamom,... - 43.787
You May Also Like!
Cod Baked In Couscous And Sun Dried Tomato Paste
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Place the couscous in a bowl.
Cover with boiling water and then put a plate on the top.
Set aside for 5 minutes.
When the couscous is ready, fluff it up with a fork.
Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk for just a... - 39.1564
Baked Aubergine Stuffed With Plum & Nectarine Couscous
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5. Leaving the stem on, cut the aubergine in half lengthways and criss-cross the flesh deeply with a sharp knife. Place in a shallow baking dish
Mix the olive oil and lemon juice then brush over the scored surface of... - 31.3759
Bake In The Bag Monkfish With Preserved Lemon Couscous
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
2. Cut out 6 large sheets and place them on a flat surface
3. Combine the couscous, ground cumin, cumin seeds, spring onions, lemons, coriander, tomatoes and seasoning in a bowl.
4. Drizzle olive oil... - 44.1603
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Couscous
2. Place the water or stock in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the couscous, cover, and remove pan from heat. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Slice tops off the peppers; reserve the tops. Scoop out the insides and discard. Chop... - 34.8404
Couscous Pilaf With Salmon
How about trying out this unique recipe, couscous pilaf with salmon. Take a look at this impressive video that displays a simple baked dish with salmon and couscous. The dish is very lightly seasoned so the baked salmon imparts an excellent flavor to the... - 67.363
Sea Bass Stuffed With Couscous And Cherry Tomato Salad
Sea bass stuffed with couscous and tomato salad is a delicious dish which can be prepared easily. Watch the video to see how you can also make it at your home and delight your family with this wonderful treat. - 125.321
Preheat a nonstick 10-inch skillet over high heat to 400°, about 4 minutes.
Add the couscous, and when it starts to turn brown around the edges, stir and cook 1 minute more.
Stir and remove from the heat the couscous will continue to brown slightly.
Bring... - 41.3797
Spice And Honey Salmon With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Add juice of ½ a lemon and zest with garlic, spice, ½ portion of spring onions and 2 tsp of oil. Season thoroughly.
3. Take a shallow dish, arrange salmon in it and cover with marinade. Keep... - 45.3064
Stuffed Vegetables With Couscous
Halve the tomatoes horizontally and scoop out the seeds.
Halve the peppers lengthways and discard the core and seeds.
Put the tomatoes and peppers, cut sides up, in a large, shallow, ovenproof dish and drizzle with the oil and a little salt and pepper.
Bake... - 44.3892
Baked Couscous Recipes By Category