Cornish Game Hen
- » Baked Cornish Hen
Baked Cornish Hen Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked cornish hen recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked cornish hen recipes.
Cornish Hen With Orange Sauce
Place Cornish hen in baking dish; dot with margarine.
Sprinkle with garlic powder, pepper, onion powder, and small amount paprika.
Place in toaster oven; bake at 325Â°F for 45 minutes, basting occasionally.
Heat orange marmalade in saucepan with small... - 33.8513
Apricot Glazed Cornish Hen With Wild Rice
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Remove giblets from hens; reserve for another use.
Rinse hens with cold water, and pat dry.
Lift wingtips up and over back, and tuck under hens.
Close cavities, and secure with wooden picks.
Tie ends of... - 44.4467
Queen Of Spades Cornish Hen
Place the Cornish hens in a deep, baking dish.
In a bowl, combine the red wine, olive oil, Soya sauce, brown sugar, ginger, oregano, garlic and chili peppers.
Pour the marinade over the Cornish hens, cover, and let marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours,... - 42.9922
Cornish Hen With Tarragon
1. In a large bowl, add the butter and the tarragon. Cream the mixture well and season it with salt and pepper
2. Spread the mixture all over the exterior and interior of the chicken cavity
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F
4. Grease the... - 41.7608
Cornish Hen With Parsley Sauce
1)In a paper bag, add flour, salt and pepper.
2)Dredge hens in flour mixture to coat evenly.
3)In a heavy skillet or Dutch oven, melt butter and add marjoram, thyme, sage, chili powder and paprika.
4)Heat butter mixture until bubbly and then add... - 46.8286
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and white pepper.
3) Dredge the hen with the salt mixture inside the cavity as well as outside.
4) In a bowl, mix together bouillon with lemon juice.
5)... - 42.0446
Use this recipe when you need a special occasion dinner for two. - 38.2229
Glazed Cornish Game Hens
An invitation from fans of Chow Time. Herb-roasted Cornish game hens with a Maple-Mustard-Cherry glaze - and a side of piano. - 106.02
Dressed Up Cornish Hen
Place hen in a large resealable plastic bag.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
Pour half of the marinade over hen; seal the bag and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning several times.
Refrigerate the remaining marinade for... - 34.6606
Cornish Hen With Wild Rice
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
1) Take a saucepan and cook the wild rice according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2) Take a skillet and heat 2 tablespoons chicken fat in it. Add mushrooms, onion and giblets. Cook for about 10... - 45.2158
Honey Glazed Cornish Hen
In small bowl combine chopped mint, honey, oil, and garlic.
In 8 x 8 x 2-inch nonstick baking pan sprinkle both sides of hen halves with salt; brush mint-honey mixture over entire hen and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Bake cut-side down at 400Â°F until tender,... - 35.4294
Baked Cornish Hen Recipes By Category