- » Baked Cod Fish
Baked Cod Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked cod fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked cod fish recipes.
Mexican Baked Fish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Lightly grease one 8x12 inch baking dish.
3. Rinse fish fillets under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
4. Lay fillets in the prepared tortilla shell add ½ of rest of... - 115.749
Classic Mediterranean Cod Pouches
If you don't want to cook fish at home, then this simple but classic recipe of Mediterranean cod pouch is for you. Chef Dani Spies shows the easiest way to pop up the cod fillets into the oven and end up with an exotic result. Once you watch this video,... - 109.253
Fish Gratin With Fresh Red Rock Cod From The Pacific Ocean
Those of you who like baked fish should watch the video. An appetizing baked dish. The dish is combined with potatoes which gives it a different taste. The sauce used is easy to make. Fish Au Gratin can be served with a fresh green salad. - 105.393
Cod Fish With Tomatoes, Potatoes And Olives
Here is an Italian style of cooking fresh cod, just in case you have been looking for this recipe. The chef makes cod with tomatoes, potatoes and olives in the video. Watch the video for the full recipe. - 93.0626
Baked Parsley Crusted Cod Fillet With Yam And Butternut Puree
Want a main dish recipe that will knock everyone socks off and earn you loads of compliments? Then this video is just the thing for you. Learn to make a tasty, healthy recipe that the guests will fall in love with. Watch to know more! - 77.5179
Cod In Parsley Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a greased ovenproof dish or a foil container and roll the fillets in it.
3.Put water in the dish so that the fillets are covered.
4.Stir in the lemon juice and rind along with bay leaf and... - 47.9576
Mushroom Stuffed Cod
In a 1-cup (2-cup) glass measure, combine the mushrooms and onions.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until soft.
Drain off any liquid.
Stir in the parsley, lemon juice, tarragon and pepper.
With a sharp knife, cut a... - 46.7461
Portuguese Salt Cod And Potatoes
Soak cod in cold water 24 to 48 hours, or until very moist.
Change water 2 or 3 times; drain.
Simmer, covered, in water just to cover 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Remove skin and bones and flake fish in large pieces.
Boil potatoes in... - 46.351
1.Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2.Take a soaked Romertopf and put cut pieces of one tablespoons butter in it.
3.Make a mixture of chopped onio, herbs, lemon juice and half wine and put it in the Romaertopf.
4.Place the fish on the mixture... - 46.2287
Baked Stuffed Cod Steaks
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F, gas mark 5.
2. Carefully remove bone from the cod steaks; wash and pat dry. Mildly season.
3. Prepare stuffing and stuff it into the centre of steaks.
4. In a heatproof dish, place the steaks and dot with... - 46.0829
Wild Pacific Cod With Lime Chilli And Ginger
1. Preheat the oven to 170C to 190C
2. Arrange cod fillets in a shallow baking dish
3. Combine ginger, lime zest, lime juice, sliced chilli and sesame oil and whisk with a fork
4. Pour over the fish fillets.
5. Turn the fillets and rub... - 45.8136
Onion And Apple Stuffed Cod
1) Preheat oven hot to 400 degree.
2) In a skillet heat oil. Add onion and celery. Saute until soft.
3) Add apple, parsley, sea salt, thyme and lemon juice.
4) Mix thoroughly.
5) Grease a shallow baking dish lightly with oil.
6) Arrange... - 45.7643
Baked Cod Fillets Au Gratin
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 Lightly grease a 2-quart shallow baking dish with butter.
3 Arrange partially thawed fillets in the dish.
4 In a small saucepan, add the tomato sauce with 1/4 teaspoon salt,1/8... - 45.7231
Planked Cod, Boston Style
1. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
2. Season the plank
3. Melt the butter in a small saucepan
4. In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, the onion salt, the mustard, both the sauces, lemon juice and the parsley
5. Place the cod filled... - 45.5536
Baked Cod With Tomato Concasse And Basil
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
Mix bread crumbs, cheese, and thyme together and set aside.
In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil, slowly cook garlic and shallots until very soft, 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove and cool slightly.
Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil... - 45.4317
Cod And Tomato Casserole
1.Preheat the oven to 35 minutes.
2.In a pan, heat butter and fry onions in it until tender.
3.Add flour and cook for 2 minutes.
4.Turn off th eheat and slowly add milk.
5.Put the pan on flame and let the mixture boil;... - 45.3823
Cod With Herbed Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat a 9 X 13-inch baking dish with oil.
3) Cut the potatoes into quarters or eighths, depending on the size.
4) Place the cod in the center of the baking dish.
5) Surround with the potatoes.
6) Arrange... - 45.2778
Scandinavian Baked Fish
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) Arrange the fish in the baking dish.
4) Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and dill.
5) In a bowl, mix together milk, bay leaf, pepper, onion flakes... - 44.951
Baked Cod Or Haddock In Parchment Paper
1. Wash and dry the fish
2. Cut the fish into four pieces
3. Prepare a piece of parchment paper by measuring the piece of paper to twice the size of the fish portions that you have prepared.
4. Lightly oil the paper
5. Preheat the oven to... - 44.7519
Coley Cod And Sweet Corn Bake
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat some butter and add flour to it.
3.Cook for 2 minutes by stirring.
4.Turn off the flame and slowly add milk.
5.Put the pan on heat and let the mixture boil by stirring.
6.Simmer the... - 44.3989
To use frozen cod, let stand at room temperature 20 minutes; do not thaw completely.
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Cut each partially frozen fish block into 3 portions.
To use fresh cod, cut into 6 equal portions.
Butter a baking dish large enough to hold fish... - 44.0171
Cut cod into serving-size portions; pat dry.
Dredge lightly in flour.
In large skillet, heat half of the oil over medium-high heat; brown cod lightly on both sides.
Arrange cod in 8-inch (2 L) square baking dish; sprinkle with feta.
Pour remaining oil into... - 43.819
Potato Cod Bake
Place the cod, onion, peppercorns, apple, salt, thyme and cider in a buttered 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) ovenproof dish.
Cover and cook in a preheated moderate oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 20 minutes.
Strain the fish liquor and make up to 150 ml (1/4 pint)... - 43.1733
Company Fish And Macaroni Casserole
1) Preheat hot oven (425°F.)
2) In a saucepan boil water. Add carrot, onion, and fish to it.
3) Simmer till fish is cooked but not overcooked.
4) Drain and keep the stock.
5) Remove carrot and onion.
6) Cut fish into small cubes.
7)... - 43.1455
Spicy Cod Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Rinse cod and pat dry with paper towels
3. Chop mushrooms, carrots and onion finely
4. Use a food processor (to make this job easy)
5. Spread half of this mixture in a greased baking dish
6. Arrange... - 42.8446
Baked Salt Cod With Potatoes & Fennel
Place salt cod in a large bowl.
Cover with cold water; refrigerate 24 hours, changing water several times.
Break cod into chunks; place in a large saucepan.
Cover with cold water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 7 to 10 minutes or until cod tests... - 42.765
Cod With Caper Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly coata9"x9"x2" 1 baking pan with the cooking spray.
Place the fish fillets in the pan and cover with aluminum foil.
Bake the fish for 10 minutes or until it flakes easily when tested with a fork.
2 While the fish is... - 42.3684
This Cod Provencale tastes yummy ! Try this irresistibly seasoned cod fillet bakes as an entree or as an accompaniment with rice. Let me know how you've liked this Cod Provencale. - 41.7632
Orange And Walnut Cod
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 2.
Wash the cod fillets, and check that there are no bones still visible.
Combine the rind and juice of one orange, breadcrumbs, walnuts, and seasoning and bind together using a beaten egg.
Spread a tablespooon of the stuffing... - 41.6358
Lemon Cod With Basil Bean Mash
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
2. In a baking tray, add tomatoes, rub in some oil and seasoning and roast for five minutes until the skins begin to split
3. Add fish to the tray, top with most of the lemon zest and some... - 41.4157
Slice the peeled potatoes and put a layer in the bottom of a casserole.
Cut the cod into small pieces, and put a layer on top of the potatoes.
Now slice the onion and cut the bacon into neat pieces.
Arrange a layer on top of the cod.
Dot with a little... - 41.3269
Baked Fish A La Spetsiota
1) Preheat the oven 350 °F.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish.
3) Wash the fish and allow to drain.
4) Rub the fish with salt and pepper on both sides and leave it to drain.
5) In a baking pan, place the fish.
6) In a bowl, place... - 40.9664
Cod With Dill, Green Onion, And Soy Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) On a 14 inch-long sheet of foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, place the fillet in center of the sheet.
3) Sprinkle the fish all over with dill and scallions, keep aside.
4) In a small bowl or... - 40.6553
Baked Stuffed Cod
Savory Dressing: In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and carrot until softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in savory, salt and pepper; cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in bread crumbs.
Place one fillet in greased shallow ovenproof... - 40.543
Cod Fish Casserole
Soak the cod in water to cover for a few hours.
Drain and cover the fish with fresh water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer fifteen minutes.
Do not boil.
Heat the butter in a skillet and saute the onion until... - 40.1315
Baked Cod With Rosemary
Ask your fish man to remove bones from cod, leaving two halves attached at one side.
Scale fish, using a descaler or the blunt side of a knife.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Heat half the oil in a flameproof casserole, add the chopped anchovies and heat... - 40.0666
Thaw frozen fillets.
Skin fillets; place in single layer in greased baking dish, 12 X 8 X 2 inches.
Cook celery and onion in fat 5 minutes.
Stir in seasonings and milk.
Spread over fish.
Bake in 350°F oven 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when... - 39.1915
Savory Baked Cod
1) In a dish, place a layer of sliced tomatoes at the bottom and top with the fish.
2) Then place the capers, ham, apple, onion, and butter over the fish, cook in the microwave for 11 minutes.
3) Place the cheese strips over the fish and microwave for... - 39.1749
Cod Baked In Couscous And Sun Dried Tomato Paste
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Place the couscous in a bowl.
Cover with boiling water and then put a plate on the top.
Set aside for 5 minutes.
When the couscous is ready, fluff it up with a fork.
Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk for just a... - 39.1564
Baked Cod Icelandic Style
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2 Clean and wash the fish and remove the head and fins if necessary. Make several slits at regular intervals along the backbone with a sharp knife.
3 Cut one lemon in half lengthwise and then slice thinly. Insert a lemon slice... - 38.3545
Sage Baked Cod
Place the cod in a single layer in a 13" X 9" baking dish, folding under any thin edges of the fillets.
Sprinkle the cod with the desired amount of pepper.
Then place the lemon slices on top and sprinkle with the onions.
Pour the broth around the cod.
Cover... - 38.3504
Honey Mustard Cod
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Use non-stick spray to coat a baking sheet and put the cod on it.
3) Combine together the Dijon mustard, coarse mustard, mayonnaise, yogurt and honey in a small bowl.
4) Among the... - 37.0714
Mediterranean Crusted Cod With Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
1. Place the garlic in a bowl with the chilli flakes, parsley, half the olive oil and seasoning, then mash to a paste.
2. Place the cod fillets in a shallow dish. Spread the garlic mixture all over the cod, then cover and leave in the fridge to marinate for... - 36.8007
Mashed Beetroot With Butter Beans And Roast Cod
1. Wrap each beetroot in foil and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for 1-2 hours, depending on their size. They are cooked when the tip of a knife or skewer can be inserted easily into the flesh. Remove from the oven, unwrap and peel.... - 36.7226
Baked Cod With Tomatoes And Provolone
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Spread the oil in the bottom of a casserole.
2. Sprinkle the pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt over both sides of the fillets. Arrange the fillets in the casserole in a single layer.
3. Sprinkle the basil and garlic over the... - 36.4906
Cod Steaks With Mushroom Sauce
Place steaks in oiled baking dish.
Cook onion and mushrooms 3 minutes in water; add butter, stir in flour and mix.
Add milk, heat to boiling, stirring constantly; season and pour over cod.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 30 to 35... - 36.3598
Cod With Cucumber Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a well greased baking dish large enough to hold them, place the pieces of fish.
3) With the help of a potato peeler, pare the strips of rind from the orange. Squeeze out the juice.
4)... - 36.1484
Casserole Of Cod
Put spinach in bottom of greased casserole.
Lay fillet cut in pieces for serving, on top of spinach.
Sprinkle onion and seasoning over fish.
Pour on salad oil or melted butter.
Cover all with white sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 45 minutes at 250 to... - 36.0158
Mediterranean Style Baked Cod
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Put the cod fillets on a baking tray and season with black pepper.
In a blender, whizz the plum tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice, chilli, olive oil, basil and sun-dried tomatoes until roughly blended.
Spoon some... - 35.9373
Cod Sailor Style
The cod sailor style is a simple herbed cod bake with green olives and tomatoes. Fresh and delicious, the cod sailor style is seasoned with salt and pepper along with a parsley, caper and oregano sauce. I love this recipe for its sheer ese of preparation and... - 35.4356
Cod Sailor Style
This Cod Sailor Style tastes incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned fish casserole for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Cod Sailor Style are welcome. - 35.3792
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. In a skillet, heat half the oil, add the onion, garlic and green pepper and cook until the onion is transparent. Add the anchovies, olives and fennel.
3. Place four cod steaks in a greased baking dish, spread with the... - 35.3138
Cod, Clam And Noodle Casserole
Put noodles in greased 2-quart casserole.
Drain clams and add to noodles with 1/2 cup of drained liquid.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Break fish in chunks and mix with noodles; dot with butter.
Heat spinach according to package directions and pour... - 34.9138
Cod With Italian Crumb Topping
In a small shallow bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, cheese, cornmeal, oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
Spray the rack of a broiling pan with no-stick spray.
Place the cod on the rack, folding under any thin edges of the... - 34.8635
Honey Mustard Cod
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Place the cod on the sheet.
In a small bowl, combine the Dijon mustard, coarse mustard, yogurt, mayonnaise and honey.
Divide the mixture among the fillets, covering the top surface of each.
Bake at 400° for 20... - 34.4834
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Butter a shallow ovenproof dish and place the fish in it. Season and add paprika, curry powder, onion, shredded coconut and bouquet garni.
2 Mix the water, lemon juice and tomato paste and pour on the fish. Bake in the oven for... - 34.2911
Rub the cod with salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
Place in an ovenproof dish with the water or fish broth.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, dot with butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 300° oven for about 30... - 33.5564
Cod In Orange Lemon Sauce
1 Sprinkle both sides of each fillet with salt and pepper. Place fillets in a large flat baking dish. Combine parsley, garlic, comino and oil and mix well. Pour half of the mixture over the fish, then turn fish over and drizzle remaining sauce over the second... - 32.5991
Butter an ovenproof dish with 2 tablespoons butter and place the cod fillets in the dish.
Heat the remaining butter in a saucepan and saute the onion over low heat until golden.
Add the warm water and simmer 10 minutes.
Spoon onions and liquid over the fish... - 31.6932
Roast Stuffed Cod
If using frozen fillets, thaw slightly.
Place half the fillets in a shallow bake dish lined with greased foil.
Spread with the moist Vegetable Dill Stuffing, then cover with remaining fillets.
Spread these with Maitre d'Hotel Butter and arrange bacon slices... - 31.4127
Divide spinach among 4 buttered small baking dishes.
Cut fish into thin slices and put on spinach.
Spoon mushroom soup over fish; top with buttered crumbs and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) about 20 minutes.
Makes 4 servings. - 31.0416
Cod With Mushrooms And Tomato
1. Arrange fish fillets in a single layer in baking dish; season with salt and pepper. Layer with mushrooms, tomato, green onions and dill. Pour wine or stock over. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes when tested with fork.
2. Remove... - 30.1854
Smoked Cod And Blue Cheese Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Combine the eggs, cream and blue cheese in a large bowl; mix until well combined. Stir in the chopped red pepper, chives, dill and smoked haddock. Mix well.
2. Pour the mixture into a greased 23 cm (9in) flan dish.... - 29.2619
Norwegian Baked Cod With Peppers
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Cut the fish into 5-inch slices and place them in an ovenproof dish. Season the fish with salt and pepper and add the lemon juice and white wine. Remove the membranes and seeds from the peppers and cut the fish into strips.... - 29.1485
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Place vegetables and seasonings in roasting pan. Pour in water and bring to boil over high heat.
Add fish and cook 6 minutes over low heat. The fish should be covered completely by the liquid.
Remove fish from liquid and... - 29.062
Baked Halibut Or Cod Steaks
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and parsley.
Mix well and spread on steaks.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Brown under broiler. - 26.7982
Scalloped Flaked Cod Or Other Fish
Arrange the fish and sauce in layers in a well-greased baking dish.
Cover with bread crumbs.
Bake in a moderate oven (350 F ) until heated throughout and the crumbs are browned on top.
Any kind of cooked fish may be flaked and prepared in this way. - 22.1222
Baked Cod Fish Recipes By Category