- » Baked Cod
Baked Cod Recipes
Baked cod is a dish that is prepared by baking cod in an oven. There was a time when this dish was popular only in areas near the sea but with the various technological advancements it has become possible to ... More »
1) Wash and pat dry fish.
2) Add a dash of lemon juice to the fish, garnish with tomatoes and lemon wedges.
3) Sprinkle mushrooms on top.
4) Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5) Add marjoram, bay leaf, and thyme.
6) Add onion rings... - 45.7438
Baked Stuffed Cod Steaks
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F, gas mark 5.
2. Carefully remove bone from the cod steaks; wash and pat dry. Mildly season.
3. Prepare stuffing and stuff it into the centre of steaks.
4. In a heatproof dish, place the steaks and dot with... - 45.4979
Baked Cod Steaks With Smoked Oysters
Heat the milk with a bay leaf, some parsley stalk, a slice of onion and some black peppercorns.
Take off the heat, cover and allow the flavours to infuse for 5-10 minutes, then strain.
Cook the butter and flour together gently for a few minutes and whisk in... - 42.7277
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2. Slightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, place the fish pieces into it and sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. In between the fish pieces place carrots and potatoes along with dabs of margarine.
4. Placing... - 42.515
Charcoal Baked Cod Steaks With Lemon
1. Pat fish steaks dry on paper toweling.
2. Rub salt and pepper on both sides on fish steaks.
3. Using a small sharp paring knife, peel skin and pith of lemons and thinly. Keep aside.
4. Cut out 6 (10-inch) squares of foil.
5. On... - 41.8012
Potato Cod Bake
Place the cod, onion, peppercorns, apple, salt, thyme and cider in a buttered 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) ovenproof dish.
Cover and cook in a preheated moderate oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 20 minutes.
Strain the fish liquor and make up to 150 ml (1/4 pint)... - 41.5752
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray a baking dish with vegetable oil.
Place carrots and potatoes in dish.
In a small bowl, combine margarine, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon white pepper.
Pour this mixture over vegetables.
Cover... - 40.8881
Wash fish; pat dry.
Place in baking dish; sprinkle with juice of 1 lemon.
Garnish with tomatoes and remaining lemons (sliced).
Wash mushrooms; place around fish.
Season with salt and pepper; add marjoram, thyme, and bay leaf.
Add onion; sprinkle with... - 39.364
Baked Cod With Rosemary
Ask your fish man to remove bones from cod, leaving two halves attached at one side.
Scale fish, using a descaler or the blunt side of a knife.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Heat half the oil in a flameproof casserole, add the chopped anchovies and heat... - 38.1397
Wash fish, pat dry, and place in a medi um glass baking dish.
Sprinkle the juice of 1 lemon over the fish.
Garnish with the toma toes and remaining lemons cut into slices.
Wash the mushrooms and place around the fish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add mar... - 37.8378
Sage Baked Cod
Place the cod in a single layer in a 13" X 9" baking dish, folding under any thin edges of the fillets.
Sprinkle the cod with the desired amount of pepper.
Then place the lemon slices on top and sprinkle with the onions.
Pour the broth around the cod.
Cover... - 36.0993
Cod And Vegetable Bake
If fish fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
Arrange fish in ungreased oblong baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches, or square baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and the pepper.
Mix carrots, celery, onion, bread... - 34.9909
Curried Cod Bake
1. Cut the cod into 6 serving-size pieces; place in a 6-cup, shallow, baking dish.
2. Saute onions and garlic in butter or margarine until soft in medium-size skillet; stir in the apples, tomato paste, water, salt, curry powder and pepper. Heat, stirring... - 30.4731
Baked Cod Steaks
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub a baking pan or dish with margarine.
2. Wipe the fish with a clean, damp cloth and arrange the steaks in the baking dish.
3. Wash and slice the onions, cook them in the butter, margarine or oil until tender but not... - 30.0161
Spiced Baked Cod
Arrange the cod steaks in a shallow ovenproof dish and sprinkle with salt and lemon juice.
Mix the yogurt with the spices, garlic and vinegar.
Pour this mixture over the fish and leave in a cool place to marinate for about 4 hours.
Bake in a moderately hot... - 27.837
Baked Halibut Or Cod Steaks
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and parsley.
Mix well and spread on steaks.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Brown under broiler. - 25.1066
Baked Cod Recipes By Category