- » Baked Clam
Baked Clam Recipes
Baked clam is a popular dish that can be served either as a main course or as a snack in between meals irrespective of the time of the day. There was a time when this dish was popular only in areas near the sea but ... More »
1. Scrub and grease 8 clam shells or gease 8 small soufflé dishes with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F 15 minutes before serving time.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine clams with bread crumbs, cheese, parsley and garlic salt.... - 44.4113
Baked Clams is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Baked Clams recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 43.8481
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and combine clams, oregano, bread crumbs, cheese and butter. Blend the ingredients nicely together.
3) Spoon out the clam mixture into individual clam shells.
4) Sprinkle with paprika and bake... - 37.912
Have the clams opened and left on the half shell, but loosen them.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the onions and green peppers 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and mix in the pimento, bread crumbs and Tabasco.
Sprinkle over the clams.
Place on a baking pan... - 36.2655
1. In a small bowl combine all ingredients tossing lightly to mix.
2. Into 8 scrubbed clam shells or small foil muffin-pan cups spoon the mixture and place shells or cups on a cookie sheet for easy handling.
3. Chill if made ahead.
4. To... - 34.2723
Combine first six ingredients.
Simmer until liquid is reduced by one-half.
Add minced clams.
Brown bread crumbs in butter.
Divide clam mixture among buttered individual serving shells and top with crumbs.
Brown under broiler. - 33.2651
Baked Clam Recipes By Category