- » Baked Chowder
Baked Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked chowder recipes.
Baked Lobster Chowder Pie
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Tony Clark makes Lobster Chowder Pot Pie at the New England Culinary Arts Forum. - 114.898
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
Here is an excellent baked potato chowder recipe which would be perfect for those cold nights. The chef here provides very clear instructions to make potato chowder combined with other veggies and cheese. A super economical dish which could be prepared in... - 110.688
This Chowder Casserole tastes unique ! I thought the chowder by itself tasted great but the bake is even tastier ! Try out this Chowder Casserole and let me know if you like it ! - 47.3436
Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers
This Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers is a delicious baked chowder dish. Try this seafood assortment and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers is welcome ! - 47.0007
New York Chowder
1) Clean the fresh clams with the aid of a brush.
2) Retain the juice of the canned clams after draining them. Keep it aside.
3) Take a saucepan and place the clams in it just covering them with water.
4) Simmer the contents of the... - 46.5179
Chicken Chowder Sauterne
1. In a skillet brown the beef. Stir well so that the beef crumbles. Drain.
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1.3 teaspoon pepper. Keep the skillet aside.
3. In a 10- x 6- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish add cooking spray. Arrange half of the chiles in the baking... - 46.3167
Clam Chowder Casserole
In saucepan cook frozen cauliflower according to package directions.
Drain well; cut up large pieces.
Meanwhile, cook onion and celery in 1/4 cup margarine till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add milk and chicken bouillon... - 45.9674
Mexican Bean Chowder
Relish this flavorsome Mexican Bean Chowder to enjoy the goodness of lima beans and mushrooms. Pretty much goes with any meal of the day! - 45.6372
Clam Chowder Pie
Cook potato and onion in 1 cup water till tender; drain.
Drain clams, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
In saucepan melt butter; stir in parsley, flour, salt, and dash pepper.
Add reserved clam liquid and milk all at once; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly;... - 45.3095
Baked Clam Chowder
Place in bottom of baker: potatoes, shallots, celery, herbs, seasoning.
Pour liquid over it.
Dot with butter.
Close and bake half an hour at 300° F.
Lower oven temperature to 200° F.
Add warm milk and clams or a substitute of your choice.
Close and bake... - 45.305
1.In a double broiler, heat butter and stir in flour to make a reddish brown mixture.
2.Let the ingredients heat so that the color changes to cream from yellow.
3.Continue stirring while cooking.
Pour warm milk and let the mixture become thick.
4.Keep... - 44.7493
Hearty Pollock Chowder
Thaw fish if frozen.
Cut fillets into 1 to 2 inch pieces.
Combine carrots, potatoes, onions, salt, dill weed, cloves, bay leaf, and butter or margarine in a 6 quart Dutch oven.
Add boiling water.
Cover and bake in a moderate oven, 375 degrees F.,... - 44.4036
Hearty Cabbage Chowder
1) Take a saucepan and combine cabbage, potato, butter, and water.
2) Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes and cabbage are tender.
3) When done, slightly mash potato.
4) Pour water and add bouillon and milk.
5) Cover and allow to simmer... - 43.9218
Chase The Chills Winter Chowder
Rinse dried lima beans and soak in 6 cups water for 6 hours or overnight.
Drain and cook beans for about 1 hour in large pot with 6 cups fresh water.
In large saucepan, saute onion and celery in butter until slightly tender.
Thoroughly blend in flour, salt... - 42.8784
1) Defrost rock-lobster tails.
2) With a knife, discard underside membrane.
3) Take off the meat from shell and cube it.
4) With a fork, mash egg yolks to paste.
5) Mix thoroughly butter, flour, lemon rind, and pepper.
6) Boil milk and add to the... - 42.3151
Tomato Clam Chowder With Garlic Crostini
1 In a medium saucepan, combine the tomatoes and their juice, the chicken broth, half the garlic, the sugar and pepper. Break the tomatoes up with a spoon. Bring the mixture to a boil, covered, over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, peel and cube the potatoes.... - 42.2475
Cover finnan haddie with cold water and soak for 1 hour.
Cook salt pork until crisp, add onion and continue cooking until tender but not browned.
Drain fish and transfer to a buttered 2-quart baking dish.
Spoon salt pork, onion, potato and seasonings over... - 37.7246
Jamesport Scallop Chowder
In medium saucepan sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute onion, pepper, garlic and bacon until onion is tender.
Add chickenbroth and potatoes; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Add soup; mix well.
Stir in scallops.
Simmer 3 to 4... - 36.7743
Italian Cheese Chowder
Preheat oven to 400°F Combine first 11 ingredients in 4-quart baking dish.
Cover tightly and bake 1 hour stirring once or twice.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Cover and bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes. - 34.5521
Corned Beef Chowder
In a large saucepan, blend 1-1/3 cups milk and soup.
Cut up Brussels sprouts and add to soup.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes.
Add remaining milk and beef.
Heat through. - 33.1749
Uncle Omer's Chowder
Put successive layers in the baker: potatoes, onions, fish, butter, greens and seasoning.
Barely cover with water.
Close and bake. - 29.8273
Stir mushroom soup until smooth in a large saucepan; gradually stir in water.
Add remaining soups.
Heat thoroughly, stirring often. (115 calories per serving) - 25.6734
How To Cook Shrimp Chowder In Stoneware Pots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a stoneware pot, for tomato based chowder, add tomato, green beans, carrot, sweet potato, corn, zucchini, celery, and mushroom.
3. Sprinkle ground chili flakes, peppercorn, little bit of breadcrumb,... - 0
Baked Chowder Recipes By Category