- » Baked Chocolate Doughnut
Baked Chocolate Doughnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked chocolate doughnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked chocolate doughnut recipes.
Chocolate Cinnamon Doughnuts
In mixing bowl stir together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
Beat eggs and sugar together till thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in 1/4 cup cooking oil and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients and buttermilk... - 43.8325
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
Stir in remaining doughnut ingredients until dry particles are moistened.
Cover; chill dough 30 minutes for easier handling.
On well-floured surface,... - 45.4502
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts
1. In a bowl mix sugar, butter and mashed potatoes.
2. Add eggs and whip until creamy.
3. Sieve flour, baking powder (2 tablespoon), salt, nutmeg, and cocoa together.
4. Mix alternately with milk to egg mixture.
5. Let it chill for 2 hours.
6. Lightly... - 45.3913
Walnut Chocolate Crunch Doughnuts
1) Combine half the flour, sugar, and cocoa powder together.
2) In a bowl, beat in the remaining ingredients and then stir in the remaining flour as well.
3) Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour, cut into rectangle shapes, and fry in oil.
4) Drain on paper... - 44.0365
I was excited about this chocolate dough nuts recipe, the moment I began on it. This chocolate doughnuts recipe is one of my kids favorite ones. Why don't you too make your kids feel elated? - 42.038
Chocolate Doughnuts are one of the few sweets that I regularly crave. Here is a recipe I learned from my mom. These delicious doughnuts are a great snack. You can eat them immediately, or save them for later! Get creative with your toppings over these and... - 49.1338
Amelia's Chocolate Filled Doughnuts
Finely grate the chocolate; add the top milk; stir until smooth, and set aside.
Heat 1/3 c of milk to lukewarm; then stir in the yeast, 2 teasp of the sugar, and 1 tablesp of the flour.
Meanwhile, cream the butter; add remaining sugar gradually, while... - 41.3445
Chocolate Mashed Potato Doughnuts
Beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
Add sugar slowly and continue beating.
Melt chocolate with shortening and add to eggs with cold mashed potatoes and sour milk.
Sift remaining dry ingredients together and add.
Beat well, turn on to a floured... - 39.0539
Chocolate Raised Doughnuts
Pour skim milk in small saucepan.
Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and allow to cool.
Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
Combine skim milk, yeast mixture, granulated sugar replacement, shortening, fructose, egg, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Combine... - 40.1189
Frosted Chocolate Doughnuts
In a large mixer bowl, beat egg until light Beat in sugar.
Melt chocolate and butter or margarine together.
Add to egg mixture.
Stir in potatoes.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt Add milk alternately with flour mixture.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat oil or... - 46.7765
Sugared Doughnut Surprises
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions, adding sugar and lemon peel to yeast mixture.
When dough has doubled, punch down and shape into 1-inch balls by molding dough around a date or about 10 semisweet-chocolate pieces.
If necessary, lightly... - 32.2718
Afternoon Tea Egg Free Soy Milk Doughnuts
1. Cut parchment paper into eight 4-inch squares.
2. In a bowl, mix together soy milk, sugar and cooking oil.
3. Sift in cake flour and baking powder. Then mix well with a spatula.
4. Lightly dust your work surface with flour (because... - 95.4287
Heat oil (2 to 3 inches) in deep-fat fryer or heavy kettle to 375°.
Beat 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the remaining ingredients except glaze in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl... - 44.4312
1) Beat eggs and sugar until soft peaks form.
2) Continue to add milk and cooled shortening.
3) Combine the dry ingredients and add to this mixture. Mix well.
4) Chill this mixture thoroughly to prepare the dough.
5) Meanwhile, preheat the oven... - 46.7659
Honey Glazed Doughnuts
1. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, butter, and sugar until light yellow and frothy.
2. Add the flour mixture, 1 cup at a time, alternately with the buttermilk,... - 36.9223
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat milk till just ready to boil.
2. Remove off flame, add salt and sugar and mix well. Keep aside to cool.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine crumbled yeast, pinch of sugar (optional) and 1 tablespoon... - 45.8222
Yeast Raised Spud Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl add 1 ½ cups of flour, sugar, spices, undissolved active dry yeast These are your dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl. Combine the water used to boil the potatoes with the butter and margarine. The water should be at a moderate... - 47.9311
Angel Food Doughnuts
Angel Food Doughnuts! This delicious doughnut is a great choice for a snack. Flavored with vanilla and nutmeg, this goes great topped with whipped cream. You could also choose to serve it topped with chocolate sauce or simply dusted with sugar and cinnamon. - 49.1163
Here is the recipe for Drop Doughnuts. A great snack that can be served with a variety of toppings. Enjoyed by kids and adults alike, this is a a good option for a midday snack. - 46.3719
Have fun in the kitchen making your very own classic doughnuts! Making doughnuts needn't be a chore with this fried version. Sweet and delicate, this will melt-in-your-mouth. Pack a picnic basket with these lovely doughnut and enjoy a day in the sun. - 101.48
German Drop Doughnuts
Here is a great German Drop Doughnuts recipe. Treat your near and dear ones to this amazing snack, topped with whipped cream or chocolate sauce. Well flavored with cinnamon and applesauce, this is a great option for a midday snack. - 47.8777
1. Collect and measure all the ingredients as required.
2. Into a basin, sift together the measured flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. To the eggs, add the sugar and whisk using a wire whisk or electric beater, until well... - 44.666
Two Kinds Of Donuts
The first donut is basically an allergy friendly Boston Cream Donut or Cream Puff, and the second is a jam donut with honey chocolate mousse frosting. They are both SO. GOOD. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free,... - 0
Planning to make donuts for breakfast and need idea to quickly prepare it. Then watch this video to see how the chef combines few basic ingredients right from your kitchen pantry to make absolutely scrumptious donuts in no time. Also this could be a nice fun... - 116.188
Orange Olive Oil Donut Holes
1. Stir together the Bisquick, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
2. In another small bowl whisk together the egg, yogurt, zest of half the orange and 1 tablespoon of orange juice until smooth.
3. Using a rubber spatula, stir the wet and dry... - 98.0403
Semi-sweet Chocolate Casserole Pudding
This Semi Sweet Chocolate Cesserole Pudding is indeed a great treat for those who do not want their desserts to be overly sweet. Try out this rather simple recipe for Semi Sweet Chocolate Casserole Pudding and delight in! - 51.2409
Chocolate Ring A Dings
In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Combine Ground Chocolate, sugar, milk, cooled shortening and egg; beat until smooth.
Add chocolate mixture to dry ingredients, stirring only until flour is moistened.
Place dough on board... - 40.518
1. First, take the chocolate and butter, and melt it in top of a double boiler over boiling water
2. Add sugar and hot water, and make sure that you beat well
3. Serve over doughnut, cakes, cookies - 28.1083
Dainty Sandwich Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add 2/3 cup sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well.
Combine flour and salt; add to creamed mixture, beating well.
Shape dough into a ball; cover and chill... - 42.5383
Combine flour, coffee, baking powder and cinnamon.
Cream shortening with the 1/2 cup sugar; add the egg and water; blend until light and fluffy.
Mix in slightly cooled chocolate.
Beat in flour mixture.
Wrap dough in waxed paper; refrigerate until firm enough... - 40.8671
Make a day or so ahead:
1. Sift flour with instant coffee powder, baking powder, and cinnamon.
2. In bowl, with mixer at medium speed (or with spoon), thoroughly mix shortening with sugar, then with egg and water, until very light and fluffy. Mix in... - 37.7651