- » Baked Chinese Noodles
Baked Chinese Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked chinese noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked chinese noodles recipes.
Vegetable Chow Mein With Baked Chicken
Quick, easy and yummy dishes always steal heart of the people, if you want to learn such simple dish; here is a small video which features one such recipe. The chef makes barbecued chicken and Chow Mein. Watch the video to know more about the recipe. - 110.577
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
3) Drain out from the liquid.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5)... - 49.1646
Triple Cheese Treat
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a saucepan heat first amount of cooking oil.
3) Stir in ground beef and first amount of onion and stir fry until brown.
4) Add the next 7 ingredients and stir to combine.
5) Boil the... - 48.9194
Old Fashioned Chicken And Noodles
1. In a 1 1/2 quarter casserole mix together salt, pepper, mustard, milk and soup.
2. Add chicken, corn, noodles and onion.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4. Bake the ingredients for 25 minutes at 400°F till it gets hot. Stir... - 48.5557
Overnight Noodle Toss
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl add soups and milk. Blend until smooth.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
5. Take out from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
6.... - 44.8101
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 6 cup mold, add butter to the bottom and melt. Stir in brown sugar, press down to the bottom. Add pecans, pressing firmly to the pan bottom, keeping the flat side facing up in a... - 44.3536
Chicken Breasts On Noodles
Mix a little of the 1/4 cup of butter with the noodles and arrange them in a medium casserole.
Melt the rest of the 1/4 cup of butter in a skillet and saute the chicken breast halves about 25 minutes, or until they are tender and golden brown.
Lay... - 42.5437
Ham & Noodle Tarts
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease 36 mini (or 12 regular) muffin pan cups generously.
Chop ham, cheese and green onions finely; set aside.
Cook noodles following label directions, just to the al dente state; drain.
Mix drained noodles into ham... - 41.7295
Chinese Style Chicken And Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Combine with chicken in 3-quart casserole.
Saute mushrooms in butter until tender.
Stir in cornstarch, green pepper flakes, chicken stock base and water; cook, stirring constantly, until sauce begins to... - 39.8838
Noodles And Ham
Noodles And Ham has a Appetizing taste. The ham and noodles gives the Noodles And Ham Dissimilar taste. - 38.6262
Red Noodles And Lamb
1) Heat fat and brown lamb lightly in it.
2) Stir in garlic, tomato paste, water, salt, pepper and paprika and bring to a boil.
3) Simmer, covered for 1 hour and add in noodles.
4) Continue to cook until noodles are soft and prevent them from sticking... - 38.4141
Mix all together.
Bake 50 minutes at 350Â°F (or 325Â°F for pyrex).
Cover for first 25 minutes. - 36.5336
Chow Mein Casserole
1. Cut chicken meat into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2. Heat oil in a medium-size skillet for 30 seconds. Add the chicken. Stir-fry quickly until chicken turns white, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in soy sauce, instant chicken broth, water and can of sauce from chow... - 36.0738
Brown hamburger and onion in cooking oil; add celery and simmer until tender.
Combine soups, soy sauce, water and rice; mix well.
Add hamburger; pour into 9 x 12-inch baking dish.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove cover and bake 15 minutes... - 35.3921
Cook noodles for 6 minutes - drain and set aside.
Brown the meat and onion in fat.
Blend all together and spoon into greased casserole.
Cover with grated cheese and bake 45 minutes at 350°.
Freezes well. - 33.6756
Easy Chicken Chow Mein
Combine all ingredients except noodles, mixing well.
Gently fold in 1 cup of the noodles.
Turn into 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with remaining noodles.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 50 minutes or till hot. - 33.6736
Chicken And Noodles
Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
Toss with remaining ingredients.
Pour.into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
Cover and cook in 350° oven until hot, about 30 minutes.
Stir before serving. - 32.761
Beef And Noodles With Two Cheese Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain thoroughly in a colander, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the beef and yellow onion, and cook, uncovered, stirring... - 31.8633
Chinese Noodle Bake
Bake 1/2 hour at 350° covered, 1/2 hour at 350° uncovered.
Add 1 can Chinese noodles and bake 15 minutes more. - 25.8315