- » Baked Chinese Noodles
Baked Chinese Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked chinese noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked chinese noodles recipes.
Old Fashioned Chicken And Noodles
1. In a 1 1/2 quarter casserole mix together salt, pepper, mustard, milk and soup.
2. Add chicken, corn, noodles and onion.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4. Bake the ingredients for 25 minutes at 400°F till it gets hot. Stir... - 48.6348
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
3) Drain out from the liquid.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5)... - 48.5318
Chicken Breasts On Noodles
Mix a little of the 1/4 cup of butter with the noodles and arrange them in a medium casserole.
Melt the rest of the 1/4 cup of butter in a skillet and saute the chicken breast halves about 25 minutes, or until they are tender and golden brown.
Lay... - 44.9373
Chinese Style Chicken And Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Combine with chicken in 3-quart casserole.
Saute mushrooms in butter until tender.
Stir in cornstarch, green pepper flakes, chicken stock base and water; cook, stirring constantly, until sauce begins to... - 42.1622
Red Noodles And Lamb
1) Heat fat and brown lamb lightly in it.
2) Stir in garlic, tomato paste, water, salt, pepper and paprika and bring to a boil.
3) Simmer, covered for 1 hour and add in noodles.
4) Continue to cook until noodles are soft and prevent them from sticking... - 39.8676
Noodles And Ham
Noodles And Ham has a Appetizing taste. The ham and noodles gives the Noodles And Ham Dissimilar taste. - 39.6611
Chicken And Noodles
Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
Toss with remaining ingredients.
Pour.into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
Cover and cook in 350° oven until hot, about 30 minutes.
Stir before serving. - 34.8736
Beef And Noodles With Two Cheese Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain thoroughly in a colander, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the beef and yellow onion, and cook, uncovered, stirring... - 33.3056