Chinese Main Dish
- » Baked Chinese Main Dish
Baked Chinese Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked chinese main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked chinese main dish recipes.
Soy And Ginger Salmon
Salmon aficionados’ wanting to try it with an Asian twist, this salmon dish is just right for you. Watch Stacey Hawkins cooking wild caught salmon in teriyaki style using simple Chinese flavors. Great in taste and right for weekend meals or to accompany... - 118.083
Whole Baked Chicken In Wok
This is a rather unique way of baking chicken! Let's say this is the Chinese way of baking chicken. You can add your own favorite spices and seasonings but the technique is what is worth a try. The result is a tender, moist and succulent chicken, very unlike... - 114.401
The Geeky Gourmet Ep 5: Sesame Chicken
A Chinese chicken dish to go with your rice? Sesame chicken that too a baked version will just do it for you! Make this version of Mark's dish, see the video for more! - 102.429
Chinese Five Spice Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the 3 spice blend: In a small bowl, mix together black pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. For the marinade: In a small bowl, add soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, salt, 1/3rd of the 3... - 101.213
Chinese Hoisin Glazed Barbeque Pork Ribs
For most of us the perfect barbecued spare ribs, is all about the marinade and sauce. Chef John shares this exotic Asian-style recipe of a sweet-spicy marinade using hoisin sauce and pineapple juice and a dry rub of Chinese five-spice to flavor the ribs. The... - 95.8918
Vegetable Chow Mein With Baked Chicken
Quick, easy and yummy dishes always steal heart of the people, if you want to learn such simple dish; here is a small video which features one such recipe. The chef makes barbecued chicken and Chow Mein. Watch the video to know more about the recipe. - 91.3398
Roasted Lemon Chicken
1. Clean the chicken by washing it with water and salt.
2. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees F.
3. In a large bowl, take chicken legs.
4. Pour soy sauce, lemon juice over the chicken.
5. Add black pepper powder, salt, oregano, garlic... - 78.0556
If you have never known anything about Lasagna, here is a video for a fair idea. Chef David Paul secretly takes a video of Angela preparing lasagna but without revealing the ingredients and recipe details. So, just watch her making the dish and have some fun. - 67.1764
Baked Char Siu Bao
If the very thought of mildly sweet and pillowy soft buns stuffed with savory barbecued pork gets you drooling, then you will surely don't mind making this Chinese delicacy at home. These delicious sweet little buns taste even better when baked. Although a... - 64.7185
Chinese Steamed Fish
1.Clean the fish well; put a sprinkling of lemon juice and lat it stay for some time.
2.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3.Cut slices of leeks and mushrooms.
4.Chop ham and bamboo shoots.
5.Put a pinch of salt on the fish and place it on... - 50.5412
Three Vegetable Pie
Combine 3 eggs, bread crumbs, cheese, milk, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Divide cheese mixture into thirds.
To one third stir in carrots and basil.
To another third stir in cooked beets and half of the tarragon.
To the remaining third stir in... - 49.1117
Old Fashioned Chicken And Noodles
1. In a 1 1/2 quarter casserole mix together salt, pepper, mustard, milk and soup.
2. Add chicken, corn, noodles and onion.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4. Bake the ingredients for 25 minutes at 400°F till it gets hot. Stir... - 48.6348
Soy Flavored Chicken
1) Chop the chicken to even pieces.
2) Take a baking dish and combine salt, pepper, sake, soy sauce and onion.
3) Arrange the chicken pieces in the dish with their skin side down.
4) Cover with wax paper and cook for 28 minutes, tossing... - 48.3479
Balinese Roasted And Stir Fried Duck
1) Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F), Gas Mark 7.
2) In a food processor or electric blender, add nuts, garlic, coriander, ginger and 25 ml (1 fl oz) of the stock.
3) Process the ingredients to a smooth paste. If the mixture becomes too dry, add... - 47.8836
Chinese Tacos With Tomato Ginger Salsa
1) Make the tomato-ginger salsa.
2) Take a 10-inch skillet and cook the beef till it becomes brown. Drain the beef properly.
3) Stir in hoisin sauce, water, soy sauce and red pepper.
4) Heat them to boiling. Keep stirring the mixture.
5) Boil the... - 47.8696
Chinese Broccoli Scallop
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°.
2) Using a knife, cut the broccoli into bite sized pieces.
3) In a saucepan, boil salted water. Add the broccoli and cook for about 10 minutes or until it wilts.
4) Meanwhile in a small saucepan, melt... - 47.5162
Triple Cheese Treat
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a saucepan heat first amount of cooking oil.
3) Stir in ground beef and first amount of onion and stir fry until brown.
4) Add the next 7 ingredients and stir to combine.
5) Boil the... - 47.4938
1) Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5.
2) Weigh the duckling.
3) Calculate the cooking time at 30 minutes per 500 g (1 lb).
4) With a fork, prick the surface of the duckling.
5) In a roasting pan, place the duckling. Season with... - 47.4766
Chinese Macaroni Fry
1. Cut onion, capsicum, and tomato into thin juliennes.
2. Make a fine paste of garlic and ginger in the food processor or using a mortar and pestle.
3. In a saucepan, boil 1 liter water
4. Add macaroni in it and boil for 8 to 10... - 47.3621
Sweet And Sour Pork With Raisins
1) In a bowl beat together egg, flour, salt, 1/4 cup cornstarch, and 1/4 cup chicken broth.
2) Dip pork cubes in batter and coat well.
3) Heat oil (375°) and deep fry for 5 to 6 minutes until golden brown.
4) Strain from oil and keep aside.
5) Drain... - 47.1959
Eight Treasure Duckling
Eight Treasure Duckling is a lovely dish that has a unique and incomparable taste. It will be a great idea to serve this for your parties. This Eight Treasure Duckling recipe is fantastic and I often use it at home. - 47.1254
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Mix salt with MSG, thyme, ginger, Bon Appetit, mustard and orange peel and apply on meat.
3.Bake the meat for 2 1/2 hours after placing it on roasting pan, till the time the temperature is 185... - 47.107
Stir together the 1 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sunflower seed, and salt.
Cut in shortening or lard till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cold water over part of the mixture; gently toss with a fork.
Push to side of... - 46.8693
Sweet And Sour Pork
1) In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in soy sauce. Set it aside.
2) Preheat a wok and pour oil around the top to coat the sides evenly.
3) Heat the wok over medium high heat at 325° for couple of minutes.
4) Add pork to stir-fry for... - 46.8423
Sesame Seed Buns
Sesame Seed Buns is a delicious stuffed bun. The flavors of this bun will definitely hook you to it. Try the Sesame Seed Buns recipe and surprise your family with this tasty dish. - 46.7069
Roast Duck With Orange Salad
1. Slice onions and celery, cook for a few minutes in a little butter and mix in herbs and seasoning, including grated rind of half an orange and the juice of a whole.
2. Rub skin of duck with butter and season.
3. In roasting pan heat oil, add duck... - 46.6903
Roast Duck With Orange Glaze
Sprinkle inside of duck with caraway seeds; prick skin well.
In a bowl, combine stuffing, vegetables, seasonings and broth; mix lightly.
Spoon into duck.
Place breast side up on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 2-1/2 to... - 46.5765
Oriental Pork Tenderloin
In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well.
Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
Pour the remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add tenderloins.
Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
Drain and discard... - 46.2831
Chicken Baked In Salt
If using a frozen chicken, defrost very thoroughly.
Rub the chicken all over with 1 teaspoon salt, placing another teaspoon inside.
Then dip the piece of ginger into the sherry and rub the outside of the chicken all over, continually re-dipping the ginger in... - 46.2148
Herbed Soybean Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 300°.
2. In a large pan melt butter and saute onion until transparent, then add next 4 ingredients.
3. Simmer adding beans and reserved liquid for about 15 minutes.
4. Butter a large casserole, pour in 1/3 of the... - 46.1157
Spicy Chinese Pizza
1) Switch on the oven and heat it to 375 degrees F
2) Take a wok or 10-inch skillet and heat it over high heat.
3) Put the chicken and gingerroot. Stir-fry them for 2-3 minutes till the chicken is no longer pink in color.
4) Stir in... - 46.0984
Fish And Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a bowl, prepare biscuit mixture according to manufacturer’s instructions.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter, mix flour and add seasoning.
4. Add water and soup to the saucepan and cook with constant... - 45.9561
Overnight Noodle Toss
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl add soups and milk. Blend until smooth.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
5. Take out from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
6.... - 45.5871
Flounder Chinese Style
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Under running cold water, wash the flounder and use paper towels to pat dry.
3) Through the skin on both sides of the flounder, cut 4 parallel diagonal slashes with the help of a sharp knife,... - 45.5337
Chinese Flank Steak With Chestnuts
1. To prepare the flank steak, slice across the grain into thin strips, 2 to 3 inches long, 1/2 to 1 inch wide and 1/2 to 1 inch thick.
2. In a bowl mix soy sauce, sherry, sugar and cornstarch, add meat and marinate the mixture for at least 30 minutes... - 45.4989
Western Style Peking Duck
Rinse duck inside and out and pat dry; cut off tail and discard; reserve giblets for other uses.
Mix together ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, pepper, and cloves.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of spice mixture inside duck.
Stir 1 tablespoon of the soy into remaining spice... - 45.4812
1. Firstly, make the dough wrapping.
2. In a bowl, stir flour by mixing the entire ingredient, to make pliable dough.
3. Cover and set to rise while preparing chicken.
4. Stuff the chicken and close each end with a strong toothpick.
5.... - 45.4632
Sweet And Sour Pork With Beef Oxo
Simmer pork in 1/2 cup vinegar and 4 cups water until tender.
Combine Oxo cubes with pineapple juice, water and water from cooking pork to make 11 cups.
Add soya sauce, 1 1/2 cups vinegar, salt, and cornstarch combined with brown sugar.
Cook over low heat,... - 45.3761
Chicken Breasts With Chinese Mushrooms
Press each chicken breast down and butterfly by slicing in half horizontally using a long thin knife placed parallel to the board, stopping just before you cut all the way through.
Open up as you would a book.
With your fingers, press to flatten into a neat,... - 45.1915
Chutney Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Get the pork loin toast boned and butterflied so that it measures about 12-inches x 8-inches.
3) Leave about 1.4-inch of surface fat intact.
4) Place a skillet over medium flame. Crumble... - 45.1008
Barbecued Pork Foil Baked Potatoes
Put pork in open roasting pan.
Mix remaining ingredients except last 2 in saucepan.
Heat to boiling.
Spoon some over meat.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 3 1/2 hours, or until a meat thermometer registers 185°F., brushing occasionally with... - 45.0723
Pork Roast With Cranberry Chutney
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large heavy skillet.
Add roast; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove roast from skillet, and let cool 10 minutes.
Transfer roast to a rack in a lightly greased roasting pan.
Combine remaining 2 tablespoons butter,... - 45.0428
Sweet & Sour Fish
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Thaw fish, if frozen, and cut into 6 portions.
Place on nonstick baking sheet, tucking under any thin edges.
For coating, in small bowl stir together bread crumbs and paprika; add margarine and toss to coat.
Brush fish with egg... - 44.9555
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Roll out the pastry to fit the top of a deep pie dish and leave to rest.
Blanch the eel pieces in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, drain and cool.
Grease the pie dish with a little of the butter.
Layer the eel pieces... - 44.857
This Shanghai Rice is one of the best Chinese rice dishes that I've ever tasted. An extremely flavorful blend of rice, vegetables and pork, it makes a sumptuous meal. Satiate your taste buds with this Shanghai Rice at the earliest as making them wait is a sin... - 44.7656
Chinese Chicken Crepes
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Mix together the chicken, mushrooms, green pepper, and onion.
3. Stir in eggs to chicken mixture.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of chicken mixture on every crepe’s cooked... - 44.7264
Sweet And Sour Pork
Toss pork cubes in mixture of soya sauce and 1 tablespoon oil; marinate 15 minutes.
In large frying pan brown garlic in 2 tablespoons oil.
Remove garlic, brown pork cubes in the oil, then reduce heat a little and cook about 5 minutes, stirring often.
Sprinkle... - 44.65
Chinese Pork Roll
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Trim cabbage and cut it into small cubes so as to measure about 7 cups.
3) Drain the excess water from Chinese vegetables and then dry gently using paper toweling.
4) From package, take off the dinner... - 44.6453
Apple Filled Pork Roast
Preheat oven to 325°.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon rosemary; saute 3 minutes.
Add apple, lemon rind, lemon juice,... - 44.6061
Snails In Garlic Butter
1. Prepare several hours before serving.
2. Wash snail shells and drain well on paper towels.
3. Drain snails thoroughly and set aside.
4. In medium bowl, combine butter with remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. In each shell place a... - 44.4674
1) In a pan add water and salt. Place pork on the lightly salted water and cook over low heat for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
2) Strain from the liquid and keep 1 cup broth.
3) In a large shallow baking pan place the pork into cut into small slices.
4) Mix... - 44.3027
Chicken Chow Mein Casserole
In 3-quart grill-safe casserole, combine celery, onion, carrot and oil.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around dish.
Cook and stir at MEDIUM-HIGH until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 15 minutes.
Remove... - 44.2258
1) Cut the pigeons with duck shears and remove neck and wing tips.
2) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3) Preheat the broiler
3) In a large saucepan, boil the neck and wing tips, gilbets, 4 cups of water, 1 bay leaf and few peppercorns... - 44.2229
Chinese Style Braised Beef One Pot
1) Pre-heat the oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas mark 2.
1) In a large and shallow casserole, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Add the garlic, ginger, onions and chilli and sauté for 3 mins till they become soft and aromatic. Transfer it to a... - 44.1851
Orange Honey Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a baking dish, combine orange juice concentrate, honey, lemon juice, orange peel, and ginger.
3) Add the chicken pieces, turning to coat all sides.
4) Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
5) Bake for 8... - 43.8764
Pesto Chicken And Rice Salad
Sprinkle pepper and salt over chicken; place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Bone chicken, and cut into bite-size pieces.
Combine chicken, rice, and... - 43.873
1. Preheat oven hot to 400° F.
2. Clean and truss the bird without removing the feet.
3. In a thick pan melt nut of butter and sautÃ© the cleaned liver slowly.
4. Add mushroom and cook with it.
5. Add breadcrumbs and mash liver and... - 43.8603
Roast Wild Duck With Baked Oranges
1. Cut onions into quarters and keep aside.
2. Into each duck put an onion quarter and some celery with a little lemon juice and seasoning.
3. Rub breasts over with 1 oz butter and sprinkle with salt.
4. In roasting pan heat oil and 1... - 43.7386
Spiced Grilled Beef
1. In a food processor process onion, garlic, coriander roots, peppercorns, soy sauce, lime juice and fish sauce to make a paste.
2. With the spice mixture coat beef and cook over a medium charcoal or gas barbecue, turning occasionally,... - 43.5306
Chinese Tangerine Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; discard.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks... - 43.5224
Chinese Style Hamburger Hash
Brown meat in oil until slightly crumbly.
Add onions, celery, mushroom and chicken soups, and warm water.
Stir in rice, soy sauce, and pepper.
Turn into a lightly greased casserole (about 2-quart size).
Cover and bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 30... - 43.4224
Pork Roast With Cherry Sauce
Untie roast; trim fat from roast.
Combine ginger, dry mustard, and pepper; rub mixture over surface of roast.
Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast, if... - 43.3933
Orange Ginger Glazed Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 475°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Combine 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch; stir with a whisk.
Add cornstarch mixture to juice mixture in pan, stirring with a whisk.
Cook 2 minutes or until thick... - 43.3706
Finnan Haddie Flan
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the onions until soft.
Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the juices run.
Add the tomatoes and Cook for 1 minute.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Allow to cool.
Put... - 43.3479
Chinese Sweet And Sour Ribs
Cut the ribs into 2" (5 cm) size pieces.
Place on a baking sheet.
Bake in a preheated 325°F (160°C) oven for 1 1/2 hours or until crisp.
Blend the soya sauce, sugar, vinegar, sherry, oyster sauce, green peppers in a sauce pan.
Bring to a boil.
Add the... - 43.0926
1) In a bowl, rinse, dry and place the squabs. Trim off the wing tips and necks, then remove any excess fat from the neck cavity.
2) In a food processor, process the garlic and ginger until just smooth and stir into a mixture of soy sauce,... - 42.9063
Toss pork pieces in a paper bag with the seasoned flour.
Brown on all sides in the fat.
Add ginger, celery, onion, and green pepper; cover and cook over low heat about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles in boiling salted water until they are just tender;... - 42.6667
Honey Glazed Spareribs
Have your butcher cut ribs in half lengthwise so that each piece is 2 to 3 inches long.
Cut between bones to make 6-inch pieces.
Trim excess fat.
Place ribs in heavy plastic bag.
For marinade, combine 1/4 cup of the soy sauce, the hoisin sauce, 2 tablespoons... - 42.4983
Brush the chicken breasts all over with melted butter and arrange in two roasting pans in one layer.
Pour over the rest of the butter.
Bake in a preheated moderate oven, 180°C (350°F), Gas Mark 4, for 1 hour or until cooked through.
Meanwhile, drain the... - 42.3672
Chinese Beef Crepesq
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Cheesey Crepe Baxter.
Thoroughly blend the beef with the eggs, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
Cook over a medium heat, stirring, frequently, until the meat is well-browned.
Remove any fat from the... - 42.2899
Chinese Style Chicken And Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Combine with chicken in 3-quart casserole.
Saute mushrooms in butter until tender.
Stir in cornstarch, green pepper flakes, chicken stock base and water; cook, stirring constantly, until sauce begins to... - 42.1622
Chinese Chicken Barbecue
1) Remove any excess fat from chicken.
2) Wash chicken with cold water, and pat dry.
3) In a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish, place the chicken.
4) In a bowl, combine catsup, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic, stirring well.
5)... - 42.1553
Mandarin Catfish Amandine
1) In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan added melted butter and keep aside.
2) Drain the oranges and keep aside the liquid for later use.
3) In a dish, add eggs and 2 tablespoons orange liquid and mix well.
4) In another dish, add breadcrumbs, salt,... - 42.069
Oriental Turkey Terrine
Oriental turkey terrine is a herbed soy sauce turkey recipe. Made with a with turkey eggs and cilanto mix flavored with soy sauce, it is combined with breadcrumbs. Spiced with ginger, cloves, cinnamon and fennel, the turkey mix is baked to cook in the oven.... - 42.043
Chicken Thighs With Thai Peanut Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Put the oven rack in in the third oven shelf.
3.Put a baking sheet with foil on it.
4.Spray vegetable oil cooking spray on the same.
5.Take a large sized bowl, combine oil, garlic and salt in it and... - 41.5372
Pork Roast With Stuffing
Cook celery and onion in butter till tender.
Combine stuffing mix, apple, water, salt, and rosemary; add celery mixture.
Toss together lightly.
Loosely stuff about 1/3 cup mixture in each pocket of roast.
Place meat, fat side up, in shallow roasting... - 41.3232
Peanut Butter Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Cut off the top of each tomato, then scoop out the pulp and chop.
3) Combine with rest of the ingredients except parsley.
4) Stuff the tomato shells with the mixture and place them in a shallow baking... - 40.8582
Chinese Plum Chicken
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice plums into small bowl.
Mix in sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, salt, and flour.
Spread in center of a square of foil (Use 18-inch heavy-duty foil for this).
Remove skin from chicken and score (make long shallow cuts in a... - 40.788
Marinated Peking Duck
Dry the outside of the duck.
Make a small incision in the skin near the tail and insert the nozzle of a bicycle pump.
Then pumping carefully, inflate the whole duck to separate the skin from the flesh. (This may not be possible with a frozen duck.)
Paint the... - 40.6903
Crispy Chicken Legs
1. Wash chicken well, pat dry and prick with a fork on all the sides.
2 Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a flat bowl. Add the chicken and let it marinate for 4-5 hours or overnight in the fridge.
3. Beat eggs lightly. Add 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp... - 40.6778
Baked Chinese Spring Rolls With Cabbage
These Baked Chinese Spring Rolls With Cabbage are a seduction ! You'll not find a tastier meal option ! Try out these Baked Chinese Spring Rolls today and come up with your sggestions, if you have any ! - 39.9378
Chinese Roast Pork
Wipe pork with damp cloth.
Combine salt, soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, red food coloring, garlic and ginger; rub onto pork.
Cut green onions into 1-inch lengths.
Place pork in roasting pan; add onion, green onions and 1/2 cup water.
Bake at 325 degrees for 2... - 39.9289
Red Noodles And Lamb
1) Heat fat and brown lamb lightly in it.
2) Stir in garlic, tomato paste, water, salt, pepper and paprika and bring to a boil.
3) Simmer, covered for 1 hour and add in noodles.
4) Continue to cook until noodles are soft and prevent them from sticking... - 39.8676
Chinese Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve the seasoned stock base in water.
3) In another bowl, combine the stock base with mushroom soup, chicken, onions, cashew nuts and half of the Chow mein noodles.
4) In a... - 39.7873
Noodles And Ham
Noodles And Ham has a Appetizing taste. The ham and noodles gives the Noodles And Ham Dissimilar taste. - 39.6611
Chinese Noodle Tuna Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
2 In a bowl, mix soup and water.
3 Add in 1 cup of noodles, tuna, celery and onion.
4 Toss lightly.
5 In an ungreased casserole, put the mixture and top with the remaining... - 39.4723
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large bowl, score between the ribs and place the meat.
3) Mix rest of the ingredients, pour over the ribs and allow to stand for 1 hour, turning once in between. Remove the meat from the marinade.... - 39.279
Quick Sausage Rollups
1. Preheat oven to 350° separate dough into 4 rectangles and press perforations to seal.
2. Brush each rectangle with melted butter.
3. In a bowl combine cheese and oregano and sprinkle over dough.
4. Cut each rectangle in half to form... - 39.2659
Slow Cooked Chinese Rice Casserole
Put soup mixture in a large casserole (3-quart); pour over the boiling water and let stand while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
Cook sausage until all the redness has gone; drain, reserving about 2 tablespoons of the drippings in frying pan.
Saute... - 38.9969
Gourmet Style Fish Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Flake the fish and mix it with the bechamel sauce.
Season well, adding a pinch of cayenne pepper and the anchovy paste if you are using it.
Turn the mixture into a deep pie dish and cover with the sliced eggs.
Beat the... - 38.9931
Chinese Almond Rice
Brown bite-sized pieces of sausage, green pepper, onions and celery together.
Add salt and pepper.
Add rice and brown, stirring frequently.
Cook soup in water for 10 minutes.
Add sausage and rice mixture to soup.
Bake at 350 degrees about 45... - 38.9069
Mandarin Baked Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients together.
3) In the broiler or a shallow baking pan with a rack, place the chicken with the skin side up.
4) Apply a portion of the soy-sherry sauce... - 38.8784
Chinese Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a 4-quart enameled cast-iron casserole over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and rice. Cook, stirring continuously, until the rice kernels turn translucent, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken and cook,... - 38.8164
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a shallow baking pan which is large enough to hold the fillets flat.
3) Put the codfish in the prepared pan and arrange the mandarin orange section... - 38.7906
Lotus Chow Mein Pie
1. Heat oil in large skillet; add pork, green onions and celery; saute 5 minutes, or until celery is tender and the pork is slightly browned. Stir in Chinese vegetables, chicken broth and ginger. Bring to boiling.
2. Mix cornstarch, sherry and soy sauce in a... - 38.665
Apple And Sage Pork Roast
1. Unroll pork loins, make a cut in the middle of the fleshy part and lay out. Using a sharp knife, score rind at 2 cm / 3/4 in intervals. Set aside.
2. To make stuffing, place butter, sugar and cinnamon in a frying pan and cook over a medium heat, stirring... - 38.5774
Chow Mein Casserole
1. Cut chicken meat into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2. Heat oil in a medium-size skillet for 30 seconds. Add the chicken. Stir-fry quickly until chicken turns white, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in soy sauce, instant chicken broth, water and can of sauce from chow... - 38.3577
Egg Salad Foldovers
Combine all ingredients except biscuits.
Open can; separate dough into 10 biscuits.
Press biscuits into 5-inch circles on ungreased cookie sheet.
Place rounded tablespoonful of filling on each.
Fold over; moisten with water and seal edges.
Bake at 400° for... - 38.296