- » Baked Chinese Cake
Baked Chinese Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Chinese Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Chinese Cake recipes.
Chinese Moon Cakes
These Moon Cakes are a must for Chinese Moon Festival. It is not that difficult to try at home. Do try these classic moon cakes and impress your family and friends!! - 124.779
How To Make 2 Kinds Of Chinese New Year Cake (lin Gou)
1) To make the coconut flavored cake, mix hot water and sugar, stir until sugar has completely dissolved. Stir in coconut cream and let the mixture cool.
2) Place the glutinous rice flour and rice flour in a bowl, add the coconut cream mixture and... - 87.6652
Tasty Moon Cakes - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Your mid-autumn celebration is incomplete without moon cakes. Easy to make and good to eat, this delicious dessert treat is something that you should try making at least once. It's so delectable that we bet, you will feel like making it again and again. - 82.8598
Pumpkin Cake Roll
Place steel blade in work bowl.
Add nuts; process till chopped.
Remove from bowl; set aside.
Reinsert steel blade; add eggs and process 35 to 40 seconds or till lemon-colored.
With machine running add granulated sugar; process till thoroughly combined and... - 48.8415
Cantonese Moon Cakes
My children wouldn€™t mind if I serve the Cantonese Moon Cakes everyday!! This tasty dessert is one of my favorites too. Try this delicious Cantonese Moon Cakes for yourself. - 47.9621
Chinese Almond Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sieve flour, sugar, salt and baking powder together.
3. Add shortening in the mixture and blend using a pastry blender or 2 knives until it achieves a corn meal consistency.
4. Put egg, water and... - 46.8338
Pumpkin Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 320 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, eggs, pumpkin and oil to it. Mix these ingredients properly.
3. Mix dry ingredients, and add it to pumpkin mixture . Beat this mixture at medium speed using electric mixer for... - 46.6514
Pumpkin & Oat Cake
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, stir together the flour, sugar, oats, wheat germ, baking powder, allspice, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt until well combined.
In another bowl, mix well the oil, milk, eggs, and pumpkin.
Pour oil mixture into... - 46.0075
Easy Pumpkin Cake
Sift flour, measure and resift into a large mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender or two knives until particles are size of coarse cornmeal.
Sift together sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cardamon and cloves, and add to flour mixture.
Stir... - 44.3643
Pumpkin Pecan Cake
In a mixing bowl on medium speed, beat the wafers, pecans and butter until crumbly, about 1 minute.
Press into three greased and floured 9-in.round cake pans.
In another mixing bowl, beat cake mix, pumpkin, butter and eggs for 3 minutes.
Spread over crust in... - 44.1883
These Moon Cakes, meant for the Harvest Moon night are so special ! I love the decorated rabbits on these moon cakes . Try out these fancy cakes for your kid and tell me if he liked it ! Your suggestions for these Moon Cakes are welcome ! - 43.9777
Purple Ribbon Pumpkin Cake
In a large mixing bowl, beat the pumpkin, sugar, eggs and oil until well blended.
Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, salt, ginger and nutmeg; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture until blended.
Pour into a greased and floured 10-in.fluted tube... - 43.5244
Pumpkin Cake Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, all-purpose flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Mix it well. Then add pumpkin, oil, and eggs to it and blend this mixture by running electric mixer at medium... - 43.3493
Pumpkin Prune Cake
Put shortening in mixing bowl.
Add sifted dry ingredients, 1/2 cup milk, pumpkin, and prunes.
Beat for 2 minutes.
Scrape bowl frequently during beating.
Add eggs and remaining milk; beat for 2 minutes longer.
Pour batter into two 8-inch square cake pans,... - 42.7964
Easy Tropical Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Line an 8- by 4- by 2-inch loaf pan with waxed paper.
3. Mix the whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add fruits and nuts and mix to coat.
4. Beat the eggs until light. Add honey and beat well. Add... - 42.2707
Little Chinese Almond Cakes
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Place flour in bowl; cut in shortening finely.
Use hands to work in salt, sugar, and flavoring.
Shape into long roll, 1" in diameter; wrap in waxed paper.
Chill about 1 hr.
Heat oven to 400° (mod. hot).
Cut roll... - 42.1034
Chinese Sponge Cake
In China this Sponge Cake is something very traditional and everyone at home just dies for it! The best part of the sponge cake comes with the taste of almond extract and the sesame seeds topping. Believe me it's very simple to make, so why not give it a try! - 40.8169
Easy Pumpkin Layer Cake
1. Take a small saucepan and add sugar, flour, and milk to it. Cook this mixture over medium heat, and continue to stir it till mixture gets thickened.
2. Add butter to this mixture and continue to stir till it gets melted. Fold in coconut, vanilla,... - 40.6977
Quick Pumpkin Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour 12-cup bundt pan or oblong pan, 13X9X2 inches.
Blend all ingredients except Caramel Fluff Topping on low speed in large mixer bowl.
Beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in... - 39.5665
Whole Wheat Cake
Sift the white flour, measure and resift twice with baking powder and salt; then add whole wheat flour and stir in thoroughly.
Cream shortening, blend in sugar, and add beaten eggs; beat until smooth and fluffy.
Stir in vanilla.
Add flour mixture and milk... - 39.4027
Manchurian Yam Cake
Wash, peel the yam and potatoes.
Place on a steamer, cover and steam until soft for 45 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Prepare the china grass as per the instruction given on the packet.
Mash well steamed yam and potatoes, add 1/2 cup icing sugar, mix well and... - 38.7538
Whole Wheat Date Cake
Cook dates with water and butter over low heat until caramel colored and thickened.
Refrigerate to cool completely.
Stir together dry ingredients and add date mixture.
Add eggs and vanilla; stirring until well-blended.
Pour batter into greased and sugared... - 38.4956
Chinese Omelette Cakes
1. Saute beans quickly in 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine in a large, heavy skillet 3 to 4 minutes Pour the water and soy sauce over; cover; cook for 5 minutes, or until crisply tender and the liquid is absorbed.
2. Beat eggs slightly in medium-size bowl;... - 35.8197