- » Baked Chicken Stuffed Ham Cheese
Baked Chicken Stuffed Ham Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked chicken stuffed ham cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked chicken stuffed ham cheese recipes.
Stuffed Chicken Breast With Ham And Herbs
Looking for a special chicken dinner? Then take a look at this stuffed chicken breast recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chicken with ham, cheese and herbs to make an exotic dish. Definitely this is a nice dinner party-worthy dish! - 73.7066
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Gruyere Cheese
1. Halve chicken breasts; remove skin, if you wish, then cut meat in one piece from bones. Pull each half breast open in the middle to make a deep pocket.
2. Fold ham around cheese slices, dividing evenly; tuck one into each pocket.
3. Melt butter or... - 31.269
Cook Along Stuffed Garlic Chicken In Parma Ham
If you love your chicken with a tweak, then you might as well try this recipe once. Paul makes a wonderful chicken dish using garlic and parma ham. It doesn't just make for a flavorful addition to our meal, but looks colorful too. This is worth a try. - 125.113
Ham And Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; prick each several times with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done.
Let cool slightly.
Melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add broccoli and onion; saute 3 minutes.
Add broth; bring to a... - 42.6574
Chicken & Ham Stuffed Shells
Cut chicken into 3/4-inch pieces.
In a medium skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Add chicken pieces.
Saute 10 to 15 minutes over medium-low heat until meat is browned.
Stir in salt, pepper and wine.
Simmer over low heat about 5 minutes; set... - 41.3584
Ham And Cheese Stuffed Veal Chops
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Using a paring knife, cut a 3-inch-deep horizontal pocket in the center of each chop. Season the chops and pockets with salt and pepper. Tuck 1 slice each of ham and cheese into each pocket and seal with toothpicks.
2. In each of... - 34.4386
Stuffed Squash is a delicious baked recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Stuffed Squash, you will always crave for some more. - 43.9653
Stuffed Chicken Breasts Cordon Blue
These Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Corden Bleu are a desire ! Try these delicious breaded and baked ham and cheese stuffed breasts with creamy mushroom sauce poured over for your next meal. If you want to know more about these Stuffed Chicken Breasts With... - 40.6293
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness with flat side of meat mallet or chef's knife.
Combine spinach, Parmesan, lemon peel and pepper in large bowl.
Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add mushrooms.
Cook and stir... - 41.9724
Stuffed Chicken Breast
Depending on your appetite, you could easily feed eight people with two whole chicken breasts. Generally, when I make these I cut the stuffed breast in half. If anyone wants to have seconds great. If not, I have lunch for the following day. These are... - 122.175
Roquefort Stuffed Chicken With Pea Puree
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Lay the thighs flat on a board.
Divide the cheese between them then roll up, tucking in any extra bits of chicken to keep in the cheese.
Wrap each thigh with a slice of Parma ham to make a parcel and sit on a baking tray,... - 38.7241
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, mix meat with crumbs
3.Also add salt, pepper, melted fat and onion
4.Now moisten with water
5.Bake in the over for 15 minutes
6.Use in the cavities of any kind of meat - 41.8524
Stuffed Chicken Rolls Over Zesty Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2. Trim off the ends of the zucchini and yellow squash. Cut them in half lengthwise, remove the seeds if they are big, and cut them into 1/2-inch chunks.
3. Combine the zucchini and yellow squash in a mixing bowl with the... - 37.9767
Braised Endive Stuffed With Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Using a pastry brush, apply 2 tablespoons of the softened butter evenly over the bottom and sides of a baking-serving dish. It should be large enough to hold the endives in one layer.
3) Using as knife trim off... - 44.3175
Baked Stuffed Eggplant
1 Cut eggplant lengthwise in to half.
2 Carefully, remove the inside pulp leaving a firm shell about 1/4 inch thick.
3 Using salted water, cover the shells and set aside while you prepare the filling.
4 Dice the eggplant pulp.
5 ... - 44.4129
Tabasco-baked Stuffed Potatoes
Place potatoes in baking pan.
Bake in 450-degree oven for about 1 hour.
Cut lengthwise slice from top of each potato.
Scoop out centers, taking care not to break skin.
Mash potato pulp; add butter, blending well.
Combine milk and Tabasco; add to potato mix-... - 37.7087
Baked Chicken Fricarole
Whip up this delicious Chicken Fricarole that will have everyone reaching the bowl for seconds. This easy and simple recipe is something new to try for those special occasions and tastes fabulous to impress your guests! - 47.4232
Have ready as many thin slices of ham as desired, allowing one or two per serving depending on their size.
Mix chutney and chopped nuts with the rice.
Place some of mixture on each slice.
Make a roll of the ham slices.
Put seam-side-down in a baking... - 31.5262
Drain the cooked artichokes thoroughly.
Remove and discard the hairy choke from the centre of each by gently pressing the leaves apart and lifting out with a spoon or small knife.
Fill with the following mixture: saute mushrooms and onions in butter.
Remove... - 35.4832
Plump Stuffed Mushrooms
Plump Stuffed Mushrooms is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Plump Stuffed Mushrooms dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 44.596
Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms A La Parisienne
1) Set the oven to 375° F.
2) Tear off all leaves from the hearts and remove chokes.
3) Take a buttered shallow casserole and arrange the hearts in it.
4) Fill this with one of the creamed mixtures.
5) Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan... - 37.4297
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Paprika
Halve chicken breasts; remove skin, if you wish, then cut meat in one piece from bones.
Pull each half breast open in the middle to make a deep pocket.
Fold ham around cheese slices, dividing evenly; tuck one into each pocket.
Melt butter or... - 35.224
French Chicken Cordon Bleu And Peppercorn Sauce
Have a great cooking experience with Steve as he cooks chicken cordon bleu and peppercorn sauce in his kitchen. Watch this excellent video that would surely inspire you to cook this delicious chicken dish to amaze your guests! - 114.177
Galantine Of Chicken
Bone the chicken, taking care not to slit or cut the skin.
Lay the boned chicken on a board, skin side downwards.
Peel and quarter the onion and chop finely, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Saute in half the butter until tender.
Finely chop the ham... - 41.1083
An Elegant Dinner Treat
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Thaw the pie shells. Clean and drain the chicken breasts. In a skillet, add a tablespoon of butter. Saute the chicken covered, till it browns on both sides. Sprinkle thyme on top.
3) Trim the rough ends of... - 42.1737
Cheesy Mushroom Quiche
How to make the famous Mushroom Quiche, a savory veggie recipe! Try this Mushroom Quiche for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 47.1576
Very delicious, moist and finely flavored, this Big Circles is a hit whenever I dish it out at home. Made using zucchini, ham and a combination of spices and red wine, this Big Circles is something exotic in it look and taste. Do it a try, coz it is so... - 39.5071
Wednesday Lentil Casserole
1. Soak the lentils overnight. Drain them well.
2. Cover with water.
3. Preheat oven to 350°
4. Slit the onions in 2 places. In the slits insert garlic cloves.
5. Add bay leaf.
6. Simmer the lentils over low flame till they are... - 46.4894
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Add onion, thyme, oregano, parsley and clove; cover and cook 3 minutes.
Stir in veal and ham; season and cook 3 minutes uncovered.
Add chicken stock and spinach; cook 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in... - 44.3708
In blender container, put biscuit mix, eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and mustard. Blend on high speed (or "blend" button) for 2 minutes. Pour into greased pan or individual bakers. Sprinkle with bacon, then cheese. Press cheese down slightly. Bake in a 3745F oven... - 32.3314
Sour Cream Macaroni Casserole
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Cook macaroni and drain water.
3) In a skillet heat butter for 2 or 3 minutes and cook onion, mushrooms, and green pepper in it.
4) Mix to macaroni with remaining ingredients, excluding last 2.
5)... - 42.4274
Melt butter in heavy frying pan, add sugar and orange juice, let simmer until sugar is dissolved.
Add beets and stir around in pan until coated.
Keep heat on low and let beets cook until sauce becomes a thick syrup and beets take on a glazed appearance; serve... - 30.6806
This Cannelloni Fries is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Cannelloni Fries for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 46.3735