- » Baked Chicken Leg Quarter
Baked Chicken Leg Quarter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked chicken leg quarter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked chicken leg quarter recipes.
I love to roast chicken leg quarters, they are so easy to prepare. You can put prepare these in just about an hour. You can roast these with a variety of vegetables, here I have roasted these with red potatoes, garlic, carrots, radishes, lemon, and I added a... - 0
Braised Duck Legs With Celery Root Puree
1. First, we need to prepare the duck legs, for that preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Meanwhile, take the duck legs and season it lightly with salt and pepper
3. Then take a skillet and heat the olive oil in it, over medium-low heat and... - 44.8693
Baked Chicken Paprika
1. Rinse the chicken parts and pat them dry with paper towels. Sprinkle the pieces with salt, and rub the garlic over both sides.
2. Coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat. Place the chicken parts in the skillet 3... - 30.9504
Baked Chicken Quince And Butternut Squash
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Peel and cube squash.
Place in bottom of deep, buttered casserole.
Drizzle half the melted butter over squash.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Lay breasts and legs on top of squash, skin side up.
Salt and pepper chicken and... - 37.5476
Easy Baked Chicken
Remove giblets, wash chicken, and pat dry.
Sprinkle inside of body cavity with salt and pepper.
Place onion and celery inside body cavity.
Tie legs together with string and tie wings to body.
Place chicken, breast side up, on a microwave roasting rack in a 12... - 36.0748
Lemon Chicken Baked In A Bag
Cut lemon in half and rub cut sides over the chicken.
Rub margarine over the chicken.
Salt the chicken inside and out and place half the lemon in the chicken cavity.
Sprinkle the cavity and breast with paprika.
Cross the chicken legs and tie them together;... - 36.6653
Baked Herbed Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Combine the olive oil, butter, garlic, lemon juice, and herbs in a medium-size bowl. Season well with salt and pepper. Work in the flour with a spoon, and spoon this herb paste under and into the skin of the chicken.
3. Place... - 33.0509
Asian Chicken, Breaded And Baked
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Wash one of the limes, and using a sharp paring knife, remove a 1 X 1/4-inch piece of zest. Be sure to leave all white pith behind. Juice the lime; you should have about 2 table-spoonfuls of juice.
3. In a blender combine... - 37.4465
No Calorie Chicken With Apple
Rinse chickens inside and out with cold water; drain, then pat dry.
Sprinkle insides with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
Simmer onion in water in a medium-size frying pan 5 minutes, or until soft; stir in coriander, curry powder, apples, another 1/2 teaspoon of... - 44.1125
Double Herb Roasted Chicken And Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken. Rinse chicken with cold water,- pat dry. Trim excess fat. Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks by inserting fingers, gently pushing between skin and... - 33.0885
Grandmas Simple Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°.
Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim fat from chicken.
Combine salt, pepper, and paprika; sprinkle over breast, drumsticks, and into the body cavity of chicken.
Place onion,... - 44.5574
Place chicken in a 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in.baking pan.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
Pour over the chicken.
Bake, uncovered, at 3750 for 50-60 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with pan juices. - 29.0804
Chicken In The Pot
1) Rinse chicken well under cold, running water. Put in paper towels to dry.
2) In a large kettle, put chicken and giblets, 6 cups water, celery and onion.
3) Boil the mixture, reduce heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes.
4) Take off... - 39.7288
Spicy Oven Fried Chicken & Potatoes
In a wide, shallow bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, chili powder, and pepper flakes.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and brush evenly with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Roll chicken in cornmeal mixture to coat completely.
Then place chicken, skin side up, on a rack in a 10-by... - 39.7754
Garlic Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Spray a 13x9-inch roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Place chicken, skin-side up, in the roasting pan.
4. Arrange potatoes and garlic around chicken; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Pour... - 42.6249
Crumb Fried Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Joint the chicken by first cutting off the legs and bending them backward to break the joint. Cut in-between the joint to remove the legs completely.
3) With sharp poultry shears, cut down... - 45.2798
Barbecued Chicken In Casserole
Early in the day, in 1/4 inch salad oil in skillet, brown chicken on all sides.
Drain and place in casserole dish.
Combine butter (melted) in sauce pan with the rest of the ingredients.
Bring to boil.
Pour over chicken.
One and a half hours... - 43.9092
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Wash the chicken, pat dry and coat with flour; brown the chicken pieces in oil in a skillet evenly on all sides; remove as they are done into a shallow roasting pan
2. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper and simultaneously heat the... - 44.8724
Classic Chicken Tetrazzini
1. Wash chicken with water.
2. About 1 hour before serving, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a 6-quart kettle, place chicken at the bottom and add 3 cups water, the celery, parsley, carrot, onion, salt, peppercorns and... - 43.2435
1. To prepare the chicken wash it.
2. In 6-quart kettle place the chicken with 3 cups water, the celery, parsley, carrots, onion, salt, peppercorns and bay leaf.
3. Bring to boiling reduce heat and simmer, covered for 1 hour until... - 43.9777
Rice With Chicken
Heat oil in skillet until haze forms above skillet.
Reduce heat; brown chicken well on all sides.
Remove chicken from pan; drizzle with sherry.
Add vegetables to oil; cook until limp.
Add rice; saute until opaque and well-coated with... - 43.0177
Chicken In Caribbean Hot Pepper Sauce
When you get bored with the usual chicken recipes, you would definitely love to taste something hot and spicy. The chicken in Caribbean hot pepper sauce is one of those preparations, which is going to add some zing to your regular meals. Moreover, you spend... - 106.55
Chicken Charter Pie
1. Melt the butter in a heavy, shallow pan, then brown the chicken legs on all sides. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add the chopped onion to the pan and cook until just softened but not browned. Stir in the milk, sour cream, spring onions, parsley and seasoning.... - 45.265
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 47.0984
1) Set the oven temperature to 450°F (230°C).
2) Into a large casserole, over medium heat, pour oil and brush it around to cover the bottom.
3) Stir in chicken to cook all sides, for 7 minutes.
4) To a bowl, transfer chicken and set... - 42.7434
Chicken With Chorizo & Leeks
1. On the hob, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Season the chicken pieces, then fry, in batches, until golden brown on both sides. Lift out and set aside.
2. Pour all but 3 tbsp fat from the pan, add fennel and chorizo, then cook, stirring, until the... - 37.9951
Apple & Thyme Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
Reserve 2 thyme sprigs; chop enough remaining thyme leaves to equal 1... - 45.4362
Oven Fried Chicken With Hot Cranberry Dijon Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mix together the coating ingredients.
Put them in a plastic bag.
One at a time, put each quarter in the bag, close it tightly, and shake well to coat the chicken on all sides.
Discard any leftover crumbs.
Coat a baking sheet with... - 45.3186
Oven Barbecue Chicken
Oven barbecue chicken is a simple chicken recipe made with a barbecue sauce of choice. Spiced with red pepper and cooked in the oven, this chicken can be served with sides of choice. - 28.9436
Cumin Spiced Apricot Chicken
1. Remove any excess fat from the chicken legs.
2. Use a small sharp knife to carefully cut the flesh away from the thigh bone.
3. Scrape the meat away down as far as the knuckle. Grasp the thigh bone firmly and twist it to break it away from the... - 38.9011
Deviled Oven Fried Chicken
1 ln a large bowl, combine the buttermilk, mustard, garlic, and red pepper.
Add the chicken pieces, cover, and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a shallow bowl, combine the... - 41.1948
Roast Chicken In The Microwave
1) Rub butter, salt and pepper inside the chicken cavity.
2) Truss the chicken by tying its legs and wings into position.
3) Take an inverted saucer in a glass baking dish and place the chicken facing breast side down on the microwave... - 42.1406
New Mommy Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 475°.
2. Wash the chicken and dry using a towel.
3. Put salt and pepper in the gaps of chicken
4. In the gap, arrange lemon wedges, onion wedges, garlic and cut up butter.
5. Spit the neck skin backwards and tie... - 43.0163
Coq Au Vin Rouge
This famous dish well repays the extra attention needed while cooking.
Remove backbone and leg shanks from chicken and simmer for 30 minutes with the giblets, onion, seasoning, and water just to cover..
Strain and reserve stock.
Cut bacon into 1/4-inch strips... - 45.1053
Peanut Crusted Chicken
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Coat a baking dish with olive oil.
Lay out two pieces of wax paper with a flat soup bowl between them.
Put the flour on one sheet of wax paper.
Mix the egg with water and cayenne pepper in the bowl.
Put the peanuts on the second... - 37.9092
Marinated Chicken With Oven Sweet Potato Fries
Wow! This recipe is delicious, affordable and super easy to make! Sweet potato oven fries are a great substitute for regular potatoes as they tend to be healthier! Kids love this recipe for chicken legs! - 119.679
Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas mark 7.
Put the chicken in your sink and rinse through the cavity to clean.
Cut both the stock cube and 1 of the lemons into quarters.
Now put them, together with the onion and halved garlic cloves, inside the chicken... - 42.8907
Harvest Chicken With Roasted Vegetables
Pierce potatoes in several places and set on oven rack as oven preheats to 375°.
Spread butter over bottom of a 12 by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
Place chicken pieces, skin side down, in pan.
Arrange carrots, pattypan squash (leave whole), crookneck squash,... - 44.7248
Lime Infused Roasted Chicken
This chicken is very easy to make. The lime infuses the meat and it is moist and tasty. I baked this chicken on its side. I do that in order to get it to brown evenly and to keep the breast meat from drying out. - 106.246
Sweet Chili Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry; set aside.
In a 9-inch microwave-proof baking dish, stir together chili sauce, vinegar, sugar, onion, mustard, and Worcestershire.
Add chicken and turn to coat, then arrange with thighs toward outside of dish.
Cover with heavy-duty... - 33.652
Roast Buttery Chicken
Liberally sprinkle cavity of chicken with seasoned salt.
Place onion in cavity and truss bird.
Coat chicken generously with softened butter and season with pepper (Do not be tempted to salt the outside of the bird.
Salt will draw moisture to any large surface... - 39.832
Roasted Chicken With Potatoes And Garlic
1. Heat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. To prepare the chicken by remove its giblets, reserving them for another use, then wash and dry the bird thoroughly.
3. On a cutting board chop the 3 cloves of garlic and the herbs very well, place them... - 44.2425
How To Roast A Whole Chicken
Thanksgiving happens to be my very favorite Holiday. More so than Christmas...insane, I know. In my household, unlike others, we don't actually gather to formally engage in a Christmas Dinner. There are many Christmas nights that have seen a naked table... - 121.272
Pollo En Pane
For dressing, in a saucepan combine the water, wheat berries, and chicken bouillon granules.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 45 to 60 minutes or till tender.
In a skillet cook the bacon till crisp; drain, reserving the... - 46.0699
1. To prepare the chicken pat it dry inside and out.
2. With salt and pepper sprinkle over the cavity as per taste and insert orange quarters.
3. Tucking wing tips behind back tie legs together with string and pat over with mustard.
4.... - 43.8128
1) To prepare the marinade, in a shallow glass dish add chili sauce, applesauce, sugar, onion, soy sauce, the salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) Marinate chicken in it. Cover and keep aside for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
3) On four metal skewers,... - 47.6246
Rice Filled Chicken
1. Using absorbent kitchen paper, pat chicken dry inside and out. Cook bacon, spring onions and curry powder in a frying pan over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remove pan from heat and stir in rice and bread crumbs.
2. Fill cavity of... - 32.1545
Diet Friendly Chicken Fricassee
Following a diet and craving to have something delicious? Not all tasty food is full of calories, just like this Diet Friendly Chicken Fricassee. This dish is high both on health and taste. Try it today. - 108.026
Cornish Game Hens With Balsamic Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cut onions in half from stem to root end. Pour vinegar into nonreactive casserole just big enough to hold onions cut side down. Put onions in casserole. Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes, or until onions are tender but still hold... - 27.0761
Chicken In A Tortilla Pie
1. In a microwavable baking dish arrange the chicken pieces, meatier part of each piece toward the outer edge of the dish.
2. Pour the stock over the chicken and sprinkle coriander, cayenne pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of the cumin.
3. Cover the dish with... - 49.0806
Chicken In A Tortilla Pie
1) In a baking dish, arrange the chicken pieces with their meatier part towards the edge of the dish.
2) Mix in stock and then season the chicken with coriander, cayenne pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of cumin.
3) Using a greaseproof paper, cover the dish and... - 47.0849
Braised Chicken With Pepper Sauce And Cheese Polenta
Prepare Cheese Polenta, and spread iin bottom of a 9-inch square baking ipan coated with cooking spray.
Press plastic wrap over surface of polenta, and chill 2 hours or until firm.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken.
Coat a large... - 40.863
Easy Homemade Jambalaya
This one-pot New Orleans favorite is something which you shouldn't miss. Very easy to prepare, 'jambalaya' translates itself into a mix of rice and whatever meat is on hand. Ryan Karcher uses chicken to fix a quick jambalaya. Requires not more than an hour to... - 122.159
Duckling In Pipian Sauce
Prepare Pipian Paste; set aside.
Rinse ducks and pat dry.
Discard excess fat; reserve giblets for other uses.
Place ducks, breast sides down, on a rack in a large roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 375° oven for 1 hour.
Turn ducks and continue to bake until... - 39.7172
Galantine De Canard A L'orange
For marinade: Blend all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Carefully bone 1 duckling.
Begin by splitting along backbone, then with a very sharp knife separate skin and meat from carcass, cutting at all times against the carcass.
Extreme care should be taken,... - 44.615
Remove quail necks and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Rinse quail inside and out, pat dry, and set aside.
Rinse spinach well; place with water that clings to leaves in a 12 to 14-inch frying pan.
Cover and cook over medium-high heat, stirring... - 41.1036
Fast Aid Savory Turkey
Line a large roasting pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil, leaving a 3-inch overhang on all sides.
Spray foil with cooking spray.
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; set aside.
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Sprinkle cavities with salt and lemon-pepper... - 43.9783
Christmas Goose With Root Veg Sticky Pears & Bramble Gravy
1. Remove all the fat from inside the bird and use a skewer to prick the goose skin all over, especially under the wings (A), if you have time to spare (although this isn't essential), sit the goose in a sink, then slowly and carefully pour over 3 kettles of... - 41.454
Honey Glazed Roast Duckling
Rinse duckling inside and out and pat dry with paper towels; strip off all extra fat.
Season the inside with salt and insert celery tops and quartered onion into the cavity.
Tie legs and tail together; skewer neck skin to the back and tuck the wing tips... - 40.1734
Roast Turkey With Apple Cider Glaze
Preheat oven to 325°.
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; discard, if desired.
Rinse turkey thoroughly with cold water; pat dry.
Tie ends of legs to tail with cord, or tuck ends of legs into flap of skin around tail.
Lift wing tips up and over back, and... - 41.1521
Confit Of Duck
Rinse the ducks and pat dry.
Combine the salt, pepper, herbs, and spices in a bowl.
Coat each piece of duck in the mixture and lay flat in a dish, sprinkling the remainder of the salt mixture on top.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (even better, up to 24... - 41.2304
Roast Goose With Dried Apple Stuffing
1. To prepare the stuffing: In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onions, celery, garlic, marjoram, sage, and thyme and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl, and toss with the remaining... - 36.7497
Roasted Turkey With Italian Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Spread the bread cubes in a large roasting pan and toast for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until dry and lightly browned.
2. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Crumble in the sweet Italian sausage and cook over... - 35.1083
Home-cooked Thanksgiving Feast
Chef Melody stopped by the set of Fox 5 News to discuss alternative recipe items including Le Rouge Chicken with Roasted Fall Veggies, and a scrumptious Pecan Bar Cheesecake. Cooking for Thanksgiving just got a whole lot better. - 107.18