- » Baked Chicken Leg Quarter
Baked Chicken Leg Quarter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked chicken leg quarter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked chicken leg quarter recipes.
Braised Duck Legs With Celery Root Puree
1. First, we need to prepare the duck legs, for that preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Meanwhile, take the duck legs and season it lightly with salt and pepper
3. Then take a skillet and heat the olive oil in it, over medium-low heat and... - 43.4204
Baked Chicken Paprika
1. Rinse the chicken parts and pat them dry with paper towels. Sprinkle the pieces with salt, and rub the garlic over both sides.
2. Coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat. Place the chicken parts in the skillet 3... - 29.0848
Baked Chicken Quince And Butternut Squash
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Peel and cube squash.
Place in bottom of deep, buttered casserole.
Drizzle half the melted butter over squash.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Lay breasts and legs on top of squash, skin side up.
Salt and pepper chicken and... - 35.3521
Easy Baked Chicken
Remove giblets, wash chicken, and pat dry.
Sprinkle inside of body cavity with salt and pepper.
Place onion and celery inside body cavity.
Tie legs together with string and tie wings to body.
Place chicken, breast side up, on a microwave roasting rack in a 12... - 34.8755
Lemon Chicken Baked In A Bag
Cut lemon in half and rub cut sides over the chicken.
Rub margarine over the chicken.
Salt the chicken inside and out and place half the lemon in the chicken cavity.
Sprinkle the cavity and breast with paprika.
Cross the chicken legs and tie them together;... - 34.3409
Baked Herbed Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Combine the olive oil, butter, garlic, lemon juice, and herbs in a medium-size bowl. Season well with salt and pepper. Work in the flour with a spoon, and spoon this herb paste under and into the skin of the chicken.
3. Place... - 32.8459
Asian Chicken, Breaded And Baked
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Wash one of the limes, and using a sharp paring knife, remove a 1 X 1/4-inch piece of zest. Be sure to leave all white pith behind. Juice the lime; you should have about 2 table-spoonfuls of juice.
3. In a blender combine... - 37.7022
No Calorie Chicken With Apple
Rinse chickens inside and out with cold water; drain, then pat dry.
Sprinkle insides with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
Simmer onion in water in a medium-size frying pan 5 minutes, or until soft; stir in coriander, curry powder, apples, another 1/2 teaspoon of... - 42.0336
Place chicken in a 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in.baking pan.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
Pour over the chicken.
Bake, uncovered, at 3750 for 50-60 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with pan juices. - 27.8559
Garlic Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Spray a 13x9-inch roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Place chicken, skin-side up, in the roasting pan.
4. Arrange potatoes and garlic around chicken; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Pour... - 43.8453
Grandmas Simple Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°.
Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim fat from chicken.
Combine salt, pepper, and paprika; sprinkle over breast, drumsticks, and into the body cavity of chicken.
Place onion,... - 42.7066
Double Herb Roasted Chicken And Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken. Rinse chicken with cold water,- pat dry. Trim excess fat. Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks by inserting fingers, gently pushing between skin and... - 30.7214
Rice With Chicken
Heat oil in skillet until haze forms above skillet.
Reduce heat; brown chicken well on all sides.
Remove chicken from pan; drizzle with sherry.
Add vegetables to oil; cook until limp.
Add rice; saute until opaque and well-coated with... - 41.0097
Chicken In The Pot
1) Rinse chicken well under cold, running water. Put in paper towels to dry.
2) In a large kettle, put chicken and giblets, 6 cups water, celery and onion.
3) Boil the mixture, reduce heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes.
4) Take off... - 38.1554
Barbecued Chicken In Casserole
Early in the day, in 1/4 inch salad oil in skillet, brown chicken on all sides.
Drain and place in casserole dish.
Combine butter (melted) in sauce pan with the rest of the ingredients.
Bring to boil.
Pour over chicken.
One and a half hours... - 43.9936
1) Set the oven temperature to 450°F (230°C).
2) Into a large casserole, over medium heat, pour oil and brush it around to cover the bottom.
3) Stir in chicken to cook all sides, for 7 minutes.
4) To a bowl, transfer chicken and set... - 44.0182
Classic Chicken Tetrazzini
1. Wash chicken with water.
2. About 1 hour before serving, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a 6-quart kettle, place chicken at the bottom and add 3 cups water, the celery, parsley, carrot, onion, salt, peppercorns and... - 44.3018
1. To prepare the chicken wash it.
2. In 6-quart kettle place the chicken with 3 cups water, the celery, parsley, carrots, onion, salt, peppercorns and bay leaf.
3. Bring to boiling reduce heat and simmer, covered for 1 hour until... - 44.5818
Oven Barbecue Chicken
Oven barbecue chicken is a simple chicken recipe made with a barbecue sauce of choice. Spiced with red pepper and cooked in the oven, this chicken can be served with sides of choice. - 27.1842
Spicy Oven Fried Chicken & Potatoes
In a wide, shallow bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, chili powder, and pepper flakes.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and brush evenly with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Roll chicken in cornmeal mixture to coat completely.
Then place chicken, skin side up, on a rack in a 10-by... - 37.4549
Crumb Fried Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Joint the chicken by first cutting off the legs and bending them backward to break the joint. Cut in-between the joint to remove the legs completely.
3) With sharp poultry shears, cut down... - 45.6039
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Wash the chicken, pat dry and coat with flour; brown the chicken pieces in oil in a skillet evenly on all sides; remove as they are done into a shallow roasting pan
2. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper and simultaneously heat the... - 44.336
Chicken In Caribbean Hot Pepper Sauce
When you get bored with the usual chicken recipes, you would definitely love to taste something hot and spicy. The chicken in Caribbean hot pepper sauce is one of those preparations, which is going to add some zing to your regular meals. Moreover, you spend... - 109.899
Chicken Charter Pie
1. Melt the butter in a heavy, shallow pan, then brown the chicken legs on all sides. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add the chopped onion to the pan and cook until just softened but not browned. Stir in the milk, sour cream, spring onions, parsley and seasoning.... - 44.0031
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 48.6477
Chicken With Chorizo & Leeks
1. On the hob, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Season the chicken pieces, then fry, in batches, until golden brown on both sides. Lift out and set aside.
2. Pour all but 3 tbsp fat from the pan, add fennel and chorizo, then cook, stirring, until the... - 38.3423
Apple & Thyme Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
Reserve 2 thyme sprigs; chop enough remaining thyme leaves to equal 1... - 42.8106
Roast Chicken In The Microwave
1) Rub butter, salt and pepper inside the chicken cavity.
2) Truss the chicken by tying its legs and wings into position.
3) Take an inverted saucer in a glass baking dish and place the chicken facing breast side down on the microwave... - 40.7111
New Mommy Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 475°.
2. Wash the chicken and dry using a towel.
3. Put salt and pepper in the gaps of chicken
4. In the gap, arrange lemon wedges, onion wedges, garlic and cut up butter.
5. Spit the neck skin backwards and tie... - 42.236
Oven Fried Chicken With Hot Cranberry Dijon Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mix together the coating ingredients.
Put them in a plastic bag.
One at a time, put each quarter in the bag, close it tightly, and shake well to coat the chicken on all sides.
Discard any leftover crumbs.
Coat a baking sheet with... - 42.874
Peanut Crusted Chicken
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Coat a baking dish with olive oil.
Lay out two pieces of wax paper with a flat soup bowl between them.
Put the flour on one sheet of wax paper.
Mix the egg with water and cayenne pepper in the bowl.
Put the peanuts on the second... - 35.6345
Marinated Chicken With Oven Sweet Potato Fries
Wow! This recipe is delicious, affordable and super easy to make! Sweet potato oven fries are a great substitute for regular potatoes as they tend to be healthier! Kids love this recipe for chicken legs! - 121.253
Coq Au Vin Rouge
This famous dish well repays the extra attention needed while cooking.
Remove backbone and leg shanks from chicken and simmer for 30 minutes with the giblets, onion, seasoning, and water just to cover..
Strain and reserve stock.
Cut bacon into 1/4-inch strips... - 46.4499
Harvest Chicken With Roasted Vegetables
Pierce potatoes in several places and set on oven rack as oven preheats to 375°.
Spread butter over bottom of a 12 by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
Place chicken pieces, skin side down, in pan.
Arrange carrots, pattypan squash (leave whole), crookneck squash,... - 42.2222
Lime Infused Roasted Chicken
This chicken is very easy to make. The lime infuses the meat and it is moist and tasty. I baked this chicken on its side. I do that in order to get it to brown evenly and to keep the breast meat from drying out. - 111.905
Deviled Oven Fried Chicken
1 ln a large bowl, combine the buttermilk, mustard, garlic, and red pepper.
Add the chicken pieces, cover, and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a shallow bowl, combine the... - 39.377
Sweet Chili Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry; set aside.
In a 9-inch microwave-proof baking dish, stir together chili sauce, vinegar, sugar, onion, mustard, and Worcestershire.
Add chicken and turn to coat, then arrange with thighs toward outside of dish.
Cover with heavy-duty... - 32.383
Diet Friendly Chicken Fricassee
Following a diet and craving to have something delicious? Not all tasty food is full of calories, just like this Diet Friendly Chicken Fricassee. This dish is high both on health and taste. Try it today. - 107.965
Roasted Chicken With Potatoes And Garlic
1. Heat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. To prepare the chicken by remove its giblets, reserving them for another use, then wash and dry the bird thoroughly.
3. On a cutting board chop the 3 cloves of garlic and the herbs very well, place them... - 44.9277