Baked Chicken Breast
- » Baked Chicken Breast Gruyere
Baked Chicken Breast Gruyere Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked chicken breast gruyere recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked chicken breast gruyere recipes.
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Gruyere Cheese
1. Halve chicken breasts; remove skin, if you wish, then cut meat in one piece from bones. Pull each half breast open in the middle to make a deep pocket.
2. Fold ham around cheese slices, dividing evenly; tuck one into each pocket.
3. Melt butter or... - 29.4712
Chicken Gruyere With Sauteed Mushrooms
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine flour, salt, and pepper; dredge chicken in seasoned flour, coating all sides.
In small nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add chicken, sprinkle evenly with any... - 31.8361
Gruyere Chicken Divan
Saute shallots and garlic in 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons margarine in a saucepan over medium-high heat until tender.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Gradually add half-and-half and chicken broth; cook over... - 43.5075
Chicken With White Wine, Gruyere And Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F), Gas Mark 4.
2. In an ovenproof dish spread the chicken in a single layer, dot with half the butter and sprinkle with the herbs, salt and pepper.
3. Cover with foil and place in a preheated oven,... - 43.6302
Chicken Gruyere With Sauteed Mushrooms
1. On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine flour, salt, and pepper; dredge chicken in seasoned flour, coating all sides.
2. In small nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add chicken, sprinkle evenly with any... - 27.4592
Chicken Gratin With Onion Sauce And Gruyere
1. Generously salt the chicken on all sides. In a large saute pan, heat the oil and butter over medium-high heat until the butter melts. Working in two batches if necessary, cook the chicken until rich golden brown all over, 10 to 12 minutes per batch,... - 39.2111
Stuffed Chicken Breasts Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease the baking dish.
2) Take the chicken breast and slice them into half. Remove the skin off the breasts. Place them between two wax sheets and pound them with a wooden mallet till it becomes very... - 41.0985
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Paprika
Halve chicken breasts; remove skin, if you wish, then cut meat in one piece from bones.
Pull each half breast open in the middle to make a deep pocket.
Fold ham around cheese slices, divid- ing evenly; tuck one into each pocket.
Melt butter or... - 34.1785
Butter Chicken Florentine
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Butter an ovenproof dish thoroughly. Make a bed of the chopped vegetables; add the bay leaf and thyme and season with salt and pepper. Pour the chicken stock over the vegetables. Lay the chicken breasts on top and sprinkle... - 40.8793
Put the chicken, lemon juice, stock, wine and seasoning into a saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
Meanwhile, put the spinach into a large pan, add... - 41.2977
Braised Endive Stuffed With Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Using a pastry brush, apply 2 tablespoons of the softened butter evenly over the bottom and sides of a baking-serving dish. It should be large enough to hold the endives in one layer.
3) Using as knife trim off... - 44.699
Tarragon Chicken Salad In Cream Puff Shells
Place the chicken breasts in a large, deep skillet, and cover with the chicken broth and water.
Bring the liquid to a simmer.
Cover the pan and cook covered until the chicken is just cooked, about 15 to 20 minutes.
While the chicken is cooking, combine the... - 43.5178
Place chicken in a 4-quart pan, add water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until chicken is tender (about 20 minutes).
Strain broth and reserve.
When chicken is cool enough to handle, discard skin and bones and shred chicken.
You should... - 44.4773
Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Saute shallots and garlic in 1 tablespoon margarine in a saucepan over medium-high heat until tender.
Combine flour and 1/2 cup chicken broth; stir well.
Add flour mixture and remaining 1 cup chicken broth to saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 43.1255
Boneless Chicken With Caramelized Onions
? Heat half of oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season during cooking. Onions should become golden brown. Remove onions from pan and set aside.
? Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add chicken and season... - 31.6647
Coq Au Vin Rosettes
1. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. In a large skillet cook the mushrooms and onion in margarine over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or till tender, stirring occasionally. Add chicken, wine, dried tarragon, pepper, and salt. Bring just to boiling; reduce... - 36.89
An Elegant Dinner Treat
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Thaw the pie shells. Clean and drain the chicken breasts. In a skillet, add a tablespoon of butter. Saute the chicken covered, till it browns on both sides. Sprinkle thyme on top.
3) Trim the rough ends of... - 42.4377
Coq Au Vin Rosettes
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. In a skillet melt margarine or butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add chicken, wine, tarragon, white pepper, and 1/8... - 30.9399
Cheesy Chicken Lasagne
Drain the lasagne and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken for 2-3 minutes until pale.
Stir in the chopped ham, Bisto Powder, chopped tomatoes and their juice and oregano.
Bring to the boil, and then lower the heat and... - 37.9286
Homemade Chef's Salad
Line a large salad bowl with whole red-leaf lettuce leaves.
Tear romaine lettuce into medium-size pieces and layer in the lettuce-lined bowl with the watercress, half of the cucumber slices, tomato wedges, pepper julienne, artichokes and cheese, and two... - 32.3594
Smoked Turkey Sour Cream Cheese Sauce
Place the turkey in a roaster, bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 1 hour.
Remove, carve and reserve hot.
Melt the butter in a sauce pan; add the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Pour in the chicken stock, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Whip in... - 36.1433
1) Take a baking dish and place the cooked broccoli in it with the stubble facing the inside of the dish.
2) Put the cooked turkey slices so that they cover center of stalks.
3) Add cheeses after preparing white sauce.
4) Mix well and spoon over the... - 40.8359