Baked Chicken Breast
- » Baked Chicken Breast Gravy
Baked Chicken Breast Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked chicken breast gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked chicken breast gravy recipes.
Baked Chicken Breasts With Sour Cream Gravy
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her impressive Baked Chicken breasts with Sour Cream Gravy recipe. This chicken is slow-baked in the oven and is lusciously tender with a mushroom-sour cream gravy that is tangy and as smooth as silk! - 26.0759
Easy Baked Chicken Breast
Victoria shows you how to prepare this quick and flavorsome dish. The prep time of this Baked Chicken Breast is under 15 minutes. Yes, it is that simple. Watch and learn, folks. Enjoy! - 126.708
Speedy Sweet And Spicy Baked Chicken Breast Tenders
Tight on time? Never mind. Betty's crowd-pleasing recipe is indeed the perfect answer for hectic weeknights. This video demonstrates how to make sweet and spicy baked chicken breast tenders in a few easy steps. Extremely tender and flavorful, these lovely... - 83.7676
Roast Turkey Breast With Special Gravy
Combine cider, broth, steak sauce, soy sauce, and pepper.
Reserve 1 1/2 cups mixture in a small saucepan for gravy, set aside.
Use remaining cider mixture for basting turkey breast, set aside.
Place turkey breast on a rack in a roasting pan, insert meat... - 35.7288
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Cranberry Gravy
Here is a great recipe for Stuffed Turkey Breast with Cranberry Gravy that will enlighten your holidays. Take a look at this video for the exact recipe and try it out this season, you will be very happy with the results. It is a winner and is loved by... - 148.584
Baked Chicken Creamy Gravy
1. Cut chicken into 8 pieces 2 breasts, 2 wings, 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks. Cut away back and any small bones from breasts; simmer bones with neck and giblets in 1 cup water in small saucepan. Strain to make broth for Cream Gravy (for recipe, turn to chapter on... - 33.46
Spice Baked Chicken With Gravy
1. Halve chicken breasts; remove skin, if you wish; then cut meat in one piece from bones.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a shallow baking pan; stir in seasonings.
3. Roll chicken in mixture to coat well, then arrange in a single layer in same pan. Bake in... - 26.5178
Chicken Breasts Florentine
Chicken Breasts Florentine is easy to make recipe. Chicken Breasts Florentine gets its taste from chicken mixed with cheese and mushrooms. Chicken Breasts Florentine is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 33.9313
Rolled Chicken Breasts
Place chicken pieces, boned side up, on cutting board.
Working from center out, pound chicken lightly with wooden mallet to make cutlets about 1/4 inch thick.
Sprinkle with salt.
Place a ham slice and a cheese stick on each cutlet.
Tuck in sides of each, and... - 42.8785
Chicken Breasts Supreme
Combine chicken breasts with water salt, peppercorns, and celery tops, in a medium-size saucepan; cover.
Cook 20 minutes, or until tender.
Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; pour in water, if necessary, to make 2 1/2 cups.
Let chicken stand until cool enough... - 39.345
Chicken Breasts With Artichoke Cheese Stuffing
Chicken breasts with artichoke cheese stuffing is a cheesy and spicy stuffed chicken preparation. Made with a filling of artichoke heats and cheese spiced with mustard and onion flakes with parsley and mayonnaise for flavor, the chicken breasts are rolled up... - 47.1238
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Melt butter or margarine in small frying pan, and add onion.
Fry slowly until onion begins to color.
Remove from heat, and add bread crumbs, marjoram, mace and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Combine milk with beaten egg, and stir in.
Wipe chicken breasts with damp... - 38.325
Roast Chicken With Garlic Gravy
Preheat oven to 325°.
Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks by inserting fingers, gently pushing between skin and meat.
Rub... - 42.1127
Roast Chicken With Yogurt Gravy
1) From chicken, remove giblets and neck, and reserve for other uses.
2) Remove any excess fat from chicken.
3) Wash the chicken with cold water, and par dry.
4) Place lemon wedges in cavity of chicken.
5) With skewers, close the cavity... - 36.6692
Southern Fried Chicken With Dixie Gravy
This Southern Fried Chicken With Dixie Gravy is simply irresistible ! My pasta dishes taste yummy with this ! You can try them breads or rice too ! Just try out Southern Fried Chicken With Dixie Gravy and let me know if your views about this dish ! - 45.5322
Chicken Breasts Supreme
This Chicken Breasts Supreme can be an perfect fare for your loved ones; be it a festive choice or may be a normal day course. Give it a try and you will be amazed at the ease and simplicity of the dish, yet the taste this Chicken Breasts Supreme gives out is... - 44.8393
Country Chicken With Creamy Gravy
Place cereal, paprika, poultry seasoning, thyme, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish, stirring well to combine.
Pour Egg Beaters in a shallow bowl or dish.
Dip chicken breast halves in Egg Beaters to coat.
Dredge in cereal mixture.
Place coated chicken in a 11... - 31.6884
Mix all together and pour over baked chicken after the hour is up and bake at 350 degrees for an hour to an hour and a half.
Fifteen minutes before removing from oven add bowl of fresh mushrooms sliced or whole and three quartered tomatoes.
I use Cherry... - 35.3057
Chicken & Rice Bake
1. Combine chicken breasts with water, salt, peppercorns and celery tops in a medium-size saucepan; cover. Cook 20 minutes, or until tender. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; pour in water, if necessary, to make 2 1/2 cups.
2. Let chicken stand until cool... - 28.2091
Italian Chicken Parmigiana
If you think, you can never prepare authentic Italian food at home, then you are wrong. Watch this video to learn the step-by-step process of making chicken parmigiana. It is going to be the ideal menu for the weekend dinner. - 123.323
Southern Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy
This Southern Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious non-vegetarian recipe, Southern Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 46.3416
Baked Chicken With Corn Bread Stuffing
In 13x9-inch dish, combine water, 1/2 cup butter and seasoning packet.
Cook at HIGH 3 1/2 to 4 minutes.
Stir in stuffing crumbs.
Arrange chicken on stuffing with meatier portions toward edge of dish.
Brush with melted butter mixed with browning sauce.
Cook,... - 33.2809
Chicken With Stuffing And Giblet Gravy
1. Prepare Cooked Giblets.
2. Place celery, onion and 1/3 cup margarine in a 2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add bread cubes, raisins, sage, thyme, salt and pepper; toss.
3. Fill wishbone area of... - 31.4721
Country Chicken With Creamy Gravy
Place cereal, paprika, poultry seasoning, rhyme, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish, stir-ring well to combine.
Pour milk into a shallow bowl.
Dip chicken breast halves in milk; dredge in cereal mixture.
Place coated chicken breast halves in an 11- x 2-inch... - 35.2209
Chicken In Butter-hot Sauce Gravy Part 2: Putting It Together
If you don’t count calories, then you would like to try this! In this Part 2 of her 3-part video, watch Bree as she continues to prepare for her chicken dish. Adding in an endless amount of hot sauce into an endless amount of butter!!! Those chicken breasts... - 93.1176
Chicken In Butter-hot Sauce Gravy Part 3: Ready, Steady, Eat
Chicken cooked in loads of butter? Sounds like fried chicken, but it’s not!! Here is the final part of Bree’s chicken dish…watch her as she puts it all together, drowned in the butter-sauce mix, and finally cooked in the oven! Looking delicious! - 90.1895
Halve chicken breasts; remove skin, if you wish; then cut meat in one piece from bones.
Melt butter or margarine in a shallow baking pan; stir in seasonings.
Roll chicken in mixture to coat well, then arrange in a single layer in same pan.
Bake in moderate... - 32.629
Gourmet Stuffing Chicken Breasts
1. To prepare chicken begin using a sharp knife or kitchen scissors to cut off legs at thigh joints, then separate drumsticks and thighs.
2. Next, cut through second joints of wings and remove pieces with wing tips, leaving the small... - 45.0959
Roast Turkey With Gravy
1. If turkey is frozen it may be defrosted in the Microwave Oven or it may be defrosted by placing it in the refrigerator overnight or until thawed.
2. Wash turkey and sprinkle inside cavity with salt and pepper.
3. Tie legs together. Tie wings and legs to... - 34.5643
Saucy Chicken Breasts
Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt and paprika; place in small baking dish.
Dissolve bouillon cube in 2/3 cup boiling water.
Add wine, onion, curry, and dash pepper; pour over chicken.
Cover; bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
Uncover; bake 45 minutes or till... - 33.761
Basil Chicken Curry
A curry made in the solar cooker, cooked in a simple way! Yet yielding a wondrous result. The video has no audio instructions. Could have a been a much better, if it had the audio to be a lot more precise! Watch for more details - 59.0092
Chicken With Chorizo Sausage Casserole
Chef Kevin has adapted this Casserole Recipe to suit our tastes and everyone who has tried it, loves it and ends up requesting a copy. This is a fab meal done in the same pot and with stacks of flavour like white wine. This can be a regular on your menu and a... - 146.071
A Complete Menu
For making Broccoli soup
1. Heat a pan and pour in the extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add in the onion, potato and broccoli. Pour in the broth and add in the garlic.
3. Put the stove on medium low heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
4. Take out some... - 117.75
Gourmet Stuffed Chicken
Halve breasts this way: Pull off skin, then cut along breastbone on either side, loosening meat as you go along, until each side can be pulled away in one piece.
Snip out small bones.
Pull each half breast open in the middle to form a pocket for stuffing.... - 34.7946
Christmas Goose With Root Veg Sticky Pears & Bramble Gravy
1. Remove all the fat from inside the bird and use a skewer to prick the goose skin all over, especially under the wings (A), if you have time to spare (although this isn't essential), sit the goose in a sink, then slowly and carefully pour over 3 kettles of... - 41.3987
Indian Butter Chicken
Butter chicken which is also knows as Murgh Makhani is boneless pieces of chicken cooked in butter with tomato sauce which is a favorite specialty all over India. Check this out easy, tasty recipe and everyone' s all time favorite dish - 109.146
Chicken With Soya Sauce And Honey
Put the marinade in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
Lay the chicken in a flat pyrex plate.
Pour marinade over and let stand (turning occasionally) in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
Put meat in clay baker with marinade.
Close and bake. - 35.7715
Breast Of Lamb Rose
1) Take a heavy kettle and brown meat on all sides in it.
2) Discard fat and season meat with salt and pepper.
3) Pour in bouillon and simmer, covered for 2 hours until meat is soft.
4) Allow jelly to dissolve in boiling water and mix in wine and... - 34.7809
Turkey Roast With Giblet Stuffing And Gravy
Why not make this Thanksgiving special with an extraordinary stuffed turkey. Look at this amazing video for a unique turkey roast that would definitely impress your family and friends. The video is nicely demonstrated and surely an excellent way to enjoy a... - 130.369
Roast Turkey Breast With Sourdough Stuffing
1. To debone the turkey breast, place the breast, skin side down, on a large cutting board. Use a small sharp knife to cut along the bones, starting at the ribs, to release the meat. As you cut around the wishbone and backbone, be careful not to cut through... - 36.4339