Baked Chicken Breast
- » Baked Chicken Breast Chipped
Baked Chicken Breast Chipped Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked chicken breast chipped recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked chicken breast chipped recipes.
Baked Chicken Breasts En Casserole
Remove skin from chicken breasts; place in skillet.
Add broth, wine, and enough water to cover.
Bring to boil; simmer 15 minutes or until tender.
Transfer with slotted spoon to casserole.
Boil down broth to 1/4 cup.
Mix together onion, mayonnaise, lemon... - 42.0249
Chocolate Velvet Cake
Combine chocolate chips and 1/4 cup water in saucepan; stir over low heat until melted and smooth.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Cream shortening and sugar; add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Blend in melted chocolate.
Add flour mixture... - 41.9556
Chicken Breasts In Sour Cream
Chop beef finely; place in bottom of casserole dish.
Wrap each chicken piece with half of bacon slice.
Place each piece on its own bed of chipped beef.
Mix together undiluted soup and sour cream; pour over chicken.
Bake at 275 °F 2 1/2 to 3 hours. - 28.4341
Breast Of Chicken Casserole
1 In the oven, in a little amount of water, steam the chicken breasts until tender.
2 Cut the chicken breasts.
3 Combine with the remaining ingredients.
4 In shells, or a casserole put the mixture.
5 Top with crushed potato chips and 1/2 cup... - 40.7279
Chicken And Taco Chips Casserole
Crush taco shells or chips in bowl.
Place layer of chips in bottom of greased 1 quart casserole.
Sprinkle layer of chicken over chips.
Pour several spoonfuls soup over chicken layer.
Sprinkle with layer of cheese.
Pour several spoonfuls tomato and green-chili... - 35.7477
Enchilada Casserole With Chicken Breast
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Pour the mixture into a greased 1.5 quart casserole dish.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Add rice or sour cream and salsa, if desired. - 27.0984
Grilled Chicken With Spicy Guacamole And Corn Chips
1) Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/ gas.
2) Heat the griddle over a medium heat.
3) Peel, stone and chop the avocados and mash them lightly.
4)Marinate the chicken with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Then grill... - 43.9061
Gold Chip Chick Chests
1. In a non-metallic dish, place the chicken breasts and pour the pineapple juice over them Let the chicken marinate for 1 hour at room temperature or cover dish and place in the refrigerator, overnight.
2. Drain and reserve 1/2 cup of the... - 42.8166
Garlic Chip Chicken
1. Place margarine in 9-inch pie plate. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 30 to 45 seconds. Sprinkle with salt, garlic and pepper.
2. Cut each chicken breast half into halves. Dip chicken into margarine mixture; coat with crushed potato chips.... - 26.6323
Microwave Directions Spread tortilla chips on flat microwave-safe plate.
Sprinkle chicken, onions and cheese over chips.
Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds until cheese starts to bubble.
Garnish with chilies, if desired.
Conventional Directions Preheat... - 37.1453
Tortilla Crusted Chicken
Coat a 15 x10 x l-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
In a shallow dish combine tortilla chips, oregano, cumin, and pepper.
Place egg in another shallow dish; beat slightly.
Dip chicken in beaten egg and coat with tortilla chip mixture.
Arrange... - 35.1777
Chicken And Broccoli Bake
Steam broccoli for about 10 minutes until limp.
Cut into pieces.
Layer chicken and broccoli in lightly greased pan.
Mix soup, mayonnaise, curry powder and lemon juice.
Pour over chicken and broccoli.
Sprinkle with cheese then cracker crumbs.
Bake at 350° for... - 35.9296
Easy Party Chicken
Rinse, pat dry chicken breasts.
Cut each breast in half, bone.
Wrap each piece in slice of bacon.
Cover bottom of greased baking dish with chipped beef.
Arrange chicken breasts on beef.
Mix sour cream, mushroom soup, and drained mushrooms.
Pour over... - 36.334
Oven Chicken Ole
Bake at 350°.
Pound chicken breasts to flatten.
Mix together cream cheese, picante sauce, ground cumin, and sliced green onions.
Place a spoonful of mixture on each piece of chicken breast and fold over.
Pour remaining sauce over top of chicken rolls.
Spread... - 32.0042
Creamy Smoked Chicken
Set oven to 350°F
1. Line large baking dish with chipped beef.
2. Wrap bacon around each chicken breast; place in baking dish.
3. Mix sour cream, soup and liquid smoke; pour over chicken. Sprinkle paprika on top and cover with foil. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour. - 33.7582
Yucatan Chicken Salsa
This Yucatan Chicken Salsa is a delicious dish that is definitely sure to win a few hearts over. Just thinking about the flavors of the dish makes my mouth water. I prepare the Yucatan Chicken Salsa often for my children. Donâ€™t miss it! - 44.3477
Italian Chicken Parmigiana
If you think, you can never prepare authentic Italian food at home, then you are wrong. Watch this video to learn the step-by-step process of making chicken parmigiana. It is going to be the ideal menu for the weekend dinner. - 121.669
Seasoned Roast Chicken
Remove and discard any fat from cavity of chicken.
Fill cavity of chicken with seasoning mixture; do not pack seasoning in tightly because bread expands during cooking and the seasoning will become a solid mass.
Place chicken on board,... - 44.3147
King Ranch Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix the chicken, mayonnaise, onion, chilies, olives and sour cream together.
3) Then add 1 cup crushed tortilla chips, mix well.
4) In a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan,... - 44.5573
Devilish Chicken Peppers
1)Cut the top of green peppers and discard seeds.
2) Place peppers in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) With a knife cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
5) Heat butter in a pan and cook chicken, chopped green pepper, and... - 46.1077
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly coat a jelly-roll pan or baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Put soy chips in a large food storage bag; crush into fine crumbs with a rolling pin. Transfer crumbs to a shallow bowl. Stir in bake mix, basil, oregano, salt, and... - 32.4371
Yucatan Chicken Salsa
1 Cut the chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces and put them in a medium size bowl.
2 In a bowl, add 1/2 cup lime juice, pepper, chili powder and oil.
3 Pour the mixture over the chicken and toss gently.
4 In a medium bowl, mix the... - 44.8639
California Style Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 500° F temperature
2. Separate the corn chips and select 32 whole triangles.
3. Arrange all these on a large baking sheet.
1. Spread the cheese evenly over each of the chips
2. Bake 3 minutes... - 42.4367
1. Preheat oven to 500*F. In a food processor, grind tortilla chips into crumbs. Add taco seasoning and process just to blend. Spread crumbs on a shallow dish. Dip chicken into oil, then into crumbs to coat.
2. Place chicken on a baking sheet. Bake until... - 23.0497
Cilantro Chicken is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Cilantro Chicken, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 43.4541
Chipotle Chicken Tostadas
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Coat tortillas with spray on both sides.
Cut tortilla into 1/8 s.
Place each piece into muffin pan slots with the corners pointing up in order to create a triangular bowl look.
Bake 6-8 minutes or until they are golden brown... - 44.8094
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Spicy, creamy, cheesy...and oh-so delicious! 5 ingredients is all it takes to make a dip that will "wow" family & friends. Find this recipe in our cookbook, Our Favorite Cheese Recipes...watch Vickie & Jo Ann whip this up in a jiffy! - 129.546
Mexican Chicken Salad
Mexican Chicken Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this salad recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 48.0717
Tortilla Crunch Chicken Fingers
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In medium bowl, combine savory herb with garlic soup mix and tortilla chips. In large plastic bag or bowl, combine chicken and egg beaten with water until evenly coated. Remove chicken and dip in tortilla mixture until evenly coated;... - 29.2602
Chicken Enchilada Quiche
Your friends are going to love the rich blend of ingredients and the subtle flavors in this chicken Enchilada quiche recipe. Quiche all jazzed up with Mexican flavors. Make an impression at your friends gathering with this delicious and easy recipe. - 43.9938
Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese Dip
Looking for a simple appetizer recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy chicken and blue cheese dip. Watch the video to know more. - 110.504
Chicken Tortilla Casserole
Stew chicken pieces with salt, pepper, 1 onion and bay leaf.
Reserve broth, and bone chicken.
Shred into bite-sized pieces.
In a 2-quart casserole alternate layers of chicken, soups, tos-tados, tomatoes, cheese and 2-3 chopped onions, ending with a topping of... - 36.636
The inspiration for this dish came about a few months ago. My buddy Wiz is a health nut. Some of you old-school-Hip-Hop heads may remember him from back in the day when he was the DJ for Kid n Play. He refuses to eat anything other then white meat. Chicken... - 51.6885
Tortilla Crunch Chicken Fingers
Preheat oven to 400°.
In a medium bowl, combine soup mix and tortilla chips.
In large plastic bag or bowl, combine chicken and egg beaten with water, coating well.
Dip chicken in tortilla mixture, coating well.
In 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan... - 26.3064
Nachos Con Queso Y Cerveza
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chips in 13X9-inch baking pan.
Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Heat over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, peppers, garlic, chili powder and cumin.
Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring... - 43.5224
Fiesta Chicken Roll Ups
Season one side of each chicken with chili powder and pepper.
Place one stick of cheese on each breast.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of olives down center.
Fold edges over to enclose filling.
Secure with wooden toothpicks.
Carefully roll in melted butter, then... - 39.1428
Low Fat Chicken Taco Salad
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss well.
Divide tortilla chips evenly among 8 plates; top each serving with 1 cup salad mixture. - 28.6183
Mini Chicken Tostadas
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl, stir well combining chicken and next 4 ingredients and set aside.
3. Cut each tortilla into 3 circles using a 2-inch biscuit cutter.
4. On an un-greased baking sheet place tortilla chips and... - 41.6341
Bbq Chicken Sandwich
Time to squeeze in the BBQ chicken and make BBQ chicken sandwich
The history of barbecue (BBQ) is as authentic as the history of sandwich. Both BBQ and sandwich are one of the oldest recipes of all times and mostly like by children. So combining these two... - 27.5135
Spice Crunch Chicken With Guacamole Salad & Tortillas
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 6. Cover a baking tray with parchment. Lay each chicken breast flat on a board, then halve through the middle so you get 2 breast-sized pieces from each.
2. Bash 85g of tortillas into rough crumbs and small flakes, then tip... - 31.3869
1) Into a large saucepan, combine the chicken and a teaspoon of salt
2) Pour in water into the saucepan
3) Bring to a boil, place the lid on and lowering the heat simmer for about 8 minutes
4) Using a slotted spoon, drain the chicken reserving about... - 45.3978
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip & Workout
Get fit in the kitchen while making this healthy buffalo chicken dip recipe featuring The Laughing Cow wedges and Greek yogurt instead of fatty mayo and sour cream! This recipe is perfect as dip during the playoffs as well as a filler for a sandwich or topper... - 0
Fiesta Chicken Roll Ups
1) Spread chili powder and pepper to one side each, on both the chicken pieces.
2) Sprinkle shredded cheese and chopped green chili peppers on the chicken pieces.
3) Roll up the pieces tightly and secure with wooden toothpicks.
4) Now, roll... - 44.2182
Combine chicken and 1 teaspoon salt in a large saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 to 8 minutes.
Drain chicken, reserving 2/3 cup broth.
Place chicken and 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin in container of food processor; process... - 38.5898
Homemade Chicken And Dumplings
Food to bring back all memories. This video shows how to prepare chicken and dumpling, which is regarded as one the most popular food. It is a delicious creation and a pure comfort food. Made from a very homely recipe, this will surely make you think of your... - 119.218
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) Take a saucepan and mix the flour, garlic, comino seed, oil and chili powder.
3) Gradually pour tomato juice over the mixture and cook on a low flame till the mixture thickens.
4) Cook the chicken... - 44.6223
Smoked Turkey With Creole Stuffing
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Halve large shrimp.
In a saucepan cook the celery and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Add shrimp; cook and stir just till shrimp turn pink.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the salt and ground red pepper.
Place the dry bread cubes... - 42.1376