- » Baked Chicken
Baked Chicken Recipes
A Baked chicken dish is perfect for those days when you dot have much time to prepare a meal, but at the same time, don't want to compromise on taste. To make a baked chicken would call for one to place the ... More »
Oven Baked Apple Sesame Chicken Drumsticks
Baking drumsticks and thighs is really pretty simple and quick. You will have a delicious meal on the table without fussing too much over it. These drumsticks are coated with a sauce made from honey and apple juice. They are then flipped during half time, and... - 138.541
Easy And Simple Baked Chicken
Simple baked chicken is an all-time favorite for almost every household. You can make it more flavorful by adding little garlic. This baked chicken can be served alone or in sandwich. In this video, the chef teaches the basic technique to prepare this healthy... - 132.666
Healthy Baked Chicken Scarpariello
If you are looking for a yummy and healthy chicken recipe to please your family and loved ones then your search ends here. Watch this video and learn to bake a chicken dish that is exotic, impressive, tasty and very healthy. This one is sure to get everyone's... - 131.746
Healthy Baked Buffalo Chicken
In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make Baked Buffalo Chicken, a lighter take on the classic fried and glazed chicken wing version. These taste like chicken wings but are super healthy. This is one of the tastiest healthy chicken wing recipes... - 131.166
Oven Baked Chicken And Wild Rice
Through this video, chef Tawnya wants to encourage you to the power of the meal. So, if you or any one you know is struggling to put a meal on the table, then this video must be checked out. Or if you want to invite someone special over the weekend and have... - 128.234
Easy Baked Chicken Breast
Victoria shows you how to prepare this quick and flavorsome dish. The prep time of this Baked Chicken Breast is under 15 minutes. Yes, it is that simple. Watch and learn, folks. Enjoy! - 126.708
Crunchy Chicken Nuggets
Make healthy chicken nuggets for your kids. Watch and follow these simple tips for creating a delicious and healhy chicken meal. Kroger mymagazine extras iPad app has the full recipe and is loaded with many other great culinary tips. - 123.675
Italian Chicken Parmigiana
If you think, you can never prepare authentic Italian food at home, then you are wrong. Watch this video to learn the step-by-step process of making chicken parmigiana. It is going to be the ideal menu for the weekend dinner. - 123.323
Healthier Kfc Chicken - From The Dr. Oz Show
Food hacker Todd Wilbur shows you how to make a lower-calorie/lower-fat clone of KFC Original Recipe Chicken without frying and without MSG in this clip from The Dr. Oz Show. Todd includes the 11 secret herbs and spices he discovered on his CMT show, "Top... - 123.143
Baked Lemon Garlic And Rosemary Chicken Breast
For those on a high protein diet, this recipe of chicken breast cooked with in garlic, lemon juice and rosemary, is just what you need for your weekly rotation of chicken recipes. The recipe takes 5 minutes to put together and yields a tender, moist chicken... - 119.627
Easy Baked Chicken
There is nothing like a delicious Baked Chicken waiting for you at the dinner table. It is beautifully seasoned with some delicate herbs. We know that it would taste absolutely spectacular. The recipe is broken down in simple steps in this video. Enjoy! - 119.13
Easy Baked Chicken
If you want to learn how to cook the whole Chicken, then do check this out. The video shows an easy and simple way to make Baked Chicken. Do try it out. - 118.697
Whole Baked Chicken In Wok
This is a rather unique way of baking chicken! Let's say this is the Chinese way of baking chicken. You can add your own favorite spices and seasonings but the technique is what is worth a try. The result is a tender, moist and succulent chicken, very unlike... - 117.645
Sweet Potato And Chicken Canneloni
Mashed roasted sweet potato is blended with tender diced chicken, roasted red pepper, herbs and cheese and wrapped into tender lasagna sheets. Cover that with a creamy tomato sauce and you've got a wonderful comforting, and healthy dinner any day of the week! - 116.558
How To Bake Chicken With Rice
1.Place one layer of chicken pieces in a container and marinate with pinch of salt, pepper, sweet chilli paprika, basil and repeat the process for additional layers of chicken and refrigerate for the night.
2. Preheat the oven to 250C... - 116.054
How To Make Oven Fried Chicken With Loaded Mashed Potatoes
The chef in video says that this is the perfect dish to make the kids eat the vegetables. It is true, the vegetables are so well camouflaged in those creamy mashed potatoes. Even the cook may forget that they're in there. And as an added bonus this meal is... - 115.51
Best Crispy Buffalo Wings In The Oven
Bet you never thought you could get truly crispy and juicy Buffalo Wings without frying. Here we show you how to do them in the oven. You will be amazed. - 115.149
Red Wine Baked Chicken
Who said restaurant style dishes were complicated and intimidating? This one has to be the easiest dish that is great to entertain with. It is a super simple yet elegant recipe that should be pulled out when you have sudden company and no time to prepare.... - 113.535
Dad's Baked Chicken
This dish is kinda simple. It takes under 5 mins of prep time and 1 hour in the oven, and thats it. Gourmet Dude's dad is quite the dude, alright! This dish is simple enough that it can be made atleast thrice a week. Enjoy! - 113.451
Chicken, Potato And Green Bake
Lynn demonstrates how to make a chicken, potato and green bake that requires only one casserole dish. This is a great recipe for dinner if you are short on time and want to get a healthy meal for your family on the table. It is also a really good dish to... - 112.843
Baked Chicken In Foil With Mushrooms
In this video from the Virgin Kitchen, Barry makes a really simple meal in the oven with chicken, white wine, thyme and mushrooms.
You can call it a groovy grub! If too can make this dish in no time at all. Enjoy! - 110.774
Microdac Chef David Paul believes in creativity and therefore has come up with this baked chicken recipe using his favorite ingredients. Apart from chicken there are just 4 simple ingredients and all goes onto the chicken. He then covers and bakes it and a... - 110.721
Baked Chicken With Parmesan Crust
Next time you bake your chicken try this recipe of Baked Chicken with Parmesan Crust. This recipe makes your chicken crisp and cheesy on top and flavorful inside. Watch the video for the secrets of this recipe. Happy Cooking! - 110.711
Baked Crispy Chicken Parmesan
Do you plan to make chicken parmesan for dinner tonight. Watch this excellent video that presents a healthier version of the regular chicken parmesan. The recipe is unique as the chicken here is shallow fried with a crispy breadcrumbs coating. See this... - 110.351
Quick And Easy Baked Chicken Tenders With Sauce
Why order a takeout when you can make your own flavor-packed fare at home, in just 30 minutes? Betty whomps up a finger-licking good crispy chicken tenders in spicy-sweet sauce. It’s simple enough for weeknight cooking and a delicious enough to serve to... - 105.068
Chinese Five Spice Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the 3 spice blend: In a small bowl, mix together black pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. For the marinade: In a small bowl, add soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, salt, 1/3rd of the 3... - 104.473
Chicken Tomato Bean Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a baking dish, add tomatoes, beans, garlic, and oregano.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
4. Place chicken, skin side up in baking dish.
5. In a mortar and pestle, grind fennel and sea salt flakes.
6.... - 103.832
Oven Baked Fried Chicken
Love the classic fried chicken but don't want to pile on those extra calories? Watch this video now. Fitness Coach Anita Stone prepares the modified version of the classic fried chicken which is healthier. - 102.959
How To Turn Forgotten Fridge Items Into An Amazing Meal
This recipe shows how you can combine small quantity of ingredients and make a great meal. The Chef makes Baked Chicken and Vegetables in the video. This is a simply amazing dish and doesn't even take much of your time. - 102.848
Southwest Baked Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. Defrost, and wash chicken quarters.
3. In a large dish, put tortilla crumbs. Add adobo, chipotle chili powder, and Ancho chili powder in it.
4. Season it with salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Grease a cookie... - 101.258
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, brown onion, corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese, and egg. Mix it well.
3. Sprinkle pepper, and onion powder. Mix.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, roll... - 100.033
Zesty Baked Chicken And Rice Casserole
Here is a wonderful entremets that teams up well with almost any entrée. Zesty chicken mixed with flavorful rice, topped with creamy sauce and bread toppings and baked to perfection - all in just 40 minutes! Betty shows how to stir up this make-ahead,... - 99.3001
Oven Chicken And The Bbq Sauce
Chicken marinated in bbq sauce and then baked in oven - this is going to be a hot favorite for all of you chicken lovers. The oven baking process makes the chicken completely different from the usual barbeque process. However, if you die for barbeque chicken,... - 98.9354
Honey Curry Oven Chicken
Baked chicken in honey and curry flavor is a delicate choice of meal. If you are wondering what to serve for any special dinner occasion, go for this. In this video, chef demonstrates the step-by-step process to bake the chicken. Follow this to serve a real... - 98.211
How To Bake A Chicken - Copykat.com
Hey, all chicken lovers, here is something delicious for all of you. The recipe is short and easy. The best is that it's simple and delicious to eat. The chef explains an easy way to bake chicken in the video. - 94.8621
Baked Chicken And Rice In Dutch Oven
Using a Dutch oven could be fun and therefore here is a recipe baked chicken and rice in Dutch Oven that would let you use it. The chef in the video shows how she prepares the dish using coal for cooking. In addition to the recipe, you even get tips on how to... - 92.2342
Simple Chinese Baked Chicken
This simple chinese baked chicken is an easy recipe in which the chicken is marinated in authentic chinese spices for that perfect blend of flavor. Serve this baked chicken with some rice and salad for a complete meal. Definitely something wonderful to... - 91.828
Baked Chicken Fingers
Are you looking for easy and healthy snack recipes? Look no more as this Baked Chicken Fingers is a perfect recipe for you. It gets ready in no time and tastes great. The crispy crust and tender inside is worth indulging. Try it out today with your favorite... - 91.5275
Chicken strips covered with Ranch dressing and then baked...easy and delicious. - 90.0076
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Put chicken in a large casserole dish and add hearts of palm, chick peas, artichokes hearts, sundried tomatoes and avocados to it.
3. Bake for about 45 minutes.
4.Serve with your favorite... - 87.5029
Speedy Sweet And Spicy Baked Chicken Breast Tenders
Tight on time? Never mind. Betty's crowd-pleasing recipe is indeed the perfect answer for hectic weeknights. This video demonstrates how to make sweet and spicy baked chicken breast tenders in a few easy steps. Extremely tender and flavorful, these lovely... - 83.7676
Chicken Fingers Bake
Looking for an appetizer that scores well both on taste and health? Try this totally sinful Chicken Fingers Bake. This dish is sure to tickle your taste buds without adding on to the calories. - 79.9304
Baked Chicken Casserole With Prune Dressing
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Prune Dressing with the Casserole Baked Chicken - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Prune Dressing with Casserole Baked Chicken has something more to the ordinary and will leave... - 49.2465
Sesame Baked Chicken A L Orange
1) Preheat oven 325 degrees.
2) In a paper bag, combine the sesame seed, ½ cup of flour, paprika, salt, pepper and grated peel.
3) Add chicken to the bag, 2 or 3 pieces at a time. Shake the bag to coat the chicken and reserve the... - 47.6241
Baked Chicken Breasts With Raisin Stuffing
1. Lightly grease a shallow baking dish with
2. Preheat oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C.)
3. In a medium bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. In a small bowl, blend egg and milk together.
5. Add to bread mixture and stir to mix well.
6.... - 47.3727
Baked Chicken Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a paper bag and add seasonings, cheese, parsley and crumbs in it.
3. Coat chicken pieces by putting them in the bag and by gentle shake process
4. Oil a shallow roasting pan, pour in the water and... - 47.1776
Heart Smart Baked Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 375' F.
2) In a blender, mix oatmeal, parmesan cheese, paprika, pepper and salt to a fine paste.
3) In a shallow dish, pour the oatmeal mixture .
4) Take a separate shallow dish mix garlic and milk.
5) Take one... - 46.7537
Baked Chicken And Dressing
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the corn bread crumbs, celery, onion, ½ teaspoon of salt, ½ teaspoon of pepper and ½ cup of margarine. Mix well.
3) Place mixture in a casserole and place hen on the top.
4) In a... - 46.5932
Baked Chicken With Wine Soaked Vegetables
1) Remove neck and giblets from chicken. Reserve for other uses.
2) Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry.
3) Preheat oven to 375° F.
4) Take a small bowl and combine together the first 7 ingredients in it.
5) Pour wine over the... - 46.5766
Pineapple Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
2) Rinse the chicken with cold water, drain and properly clean the inside and outside of the chicken. Rub cavity with salt and poultry seasoning.
3) In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, coconut, celery,... - 46.5439
Baked Chicken Bird And Bottle
1. Chop and drain oysters, reserving juice.
2. Finely chop garlic or mash.
3. Chop vegetables
4. Preheat the oven to 375°F
5. In a large casserole, arrange the chickens, skin side up.
6. Dot each half with ½ teaspoon butter.
7. Pour... - 46.2479
Baked Chicken And Spinach Casserole
Baked Chicken And Spinach Casserole is a wonderfully delicious and filling dish that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Baked Chicken And Spinach... - 46.2263
Baked Eggplant Stuffed With Mushrooms And Chick Peas
1. Use a sharp tipped knife to score a criss-cross pattern on the cut side of eggplant halves
2. Rub salt on each and keep aside for 1 hour.
3. Squeeze out water then rinse eggplants under tap water.
4. Place between paper towel sheets and pat... - 46.1259
Baked Chili Chicken
Melt the butter in a skillet and add the cumin, chili powder, cloves and garlic.
Stir for about 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the flour.
Coat the chicken with the sauce and place in a baking dish.
Pour the remaining sauce over the chicken and marinate in refrigerator... - 45.8944
Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Tahini
1. Make a pocket in each breast half by slitting the breast horizontally along the thicker long edge, leaving1/2 inch on either ends and slicing horizontally to form a cavity bordered by ½ of uncut flesh on the opposite edge.
2. Make the... - 45.6626
Baked Breast Of Chicken
1 Cut the chicken breasts in half and remove any visible fat.
2 Prepare a mixture of flour, salt and pepper and rub on the chicken.
3 In a deep skillet or oven proof casserole, heat the oil.
4 Brown the chicken in it.
5 Add in... - 45.6149
Orange Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a shallow baking pan and arrange chicken in it with breast side up. Make sure that the chicken breasts do not overlap.
3) Sprinkle with seasonings and onion.
4) Take a bowl and combine flour with 1/2... - 45.6021
Spicy Baked Chicken
Mix the cumin, paprika, cayenne, turmeric, black pepper, salt, garlic and lemon juice in a bowl until well blended.
Rub the mixture over the chicken pieces, pushing it into any cracks and openings you find and also along the bone of the drumsticks.
Arrange... - 45.5716
Bikini Baked Chicken
1. To prepare the chicken pieces wash and pat dry with absorbent paper.
2. For the stuffing, in a pan heat milk and melt bouillon cubes.
3. In a bowl combine remaining ingredients and add milk mixture.
4. For glaze, in a pan melt butter and add... - 45.3439
Baked Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Cut the chicken into dices.
3) Take a bowl and place the chicken dices in it.
4) Pour the soup in the chicken bowl and mix it well with the dices.
5) Combine the rest of the ingredients together but... - 45.3232
Baked Chicken Quarters With Port & Grapes
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Brush skin sides with butter; sprinkle with salt and white pepper.
Place chicken quarters, well apart and skin sides down, in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 400° oven for 20 minutes.
Turn over and continue to bake until skin is... - 45.2288
Baked Fried Savory Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sprinkle thyme, accent and marjoram on cleaned chicken and allow to stand for an hour.
3. Beat egg and milk together, dip the seasoned chicken and then roll the chicken in a mixture of cracker crumbs, pepper... - 45.1652
Baked Chicken Supreme
1) In a bowl, mix together sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2) Place the chicken in the sour cream mixture and coat well.
3) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4) Preheat the oven to... - 45.1446
Baked Yogurt Chicken
1. Rinse chicken, drain and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
4. In a skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter and heat over medium high flame.
5. Add the chicken... - 44.8056
Spicy Yogurt Baked Chicken Thighs
1. Prepare the marinade- In a glass bowl.
2. Combine the yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic and spices and mix well.
3. Add the chicken thighs and coat them evenly by tossing them in the marinade.
4. Cover the bowl with a clean wrap and... - 44.7922
Baked Chicken Fondue
1. In a saucepan, heat milk, stock and butter such that butter is melted.
2. Stir in chicken, breadcrumbs, cheese, seasonings, lemon juice and tarragon.
3. In a bowl beat egg yolks lightly and add to the mixture stirring such that the mixture thickens... - 44.7299
Herbed Baked Chicken
Heat oven to 350°F.
In shallow dish, combine oat bran, garlic powder, pepper and salt; mix well.
In another shallow dish, lightly beat egg white and water.
Dip chicken into egg mixture, then coat with oat bran mixture.
Place on wire rack in 15 x 10-inch... - 44.6666
Peach Baked Chicken On Bulgur
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Save 3 tablespoons juice on draining peaches.
3) Slice 1 cup peaches into cubes, saving the remaining for later use.
4) Dice filets into 2-inch pieces.
5) Take a small saucepan and... - 44.6579
Baked Chicken Clementine
1) Pre-heat the oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7.
2) In between two sheets of wetted greaseproof paper, keep each chicken breast and gently flatten with a rolling pin.
3) In a bowl, make a savory paste by mixing 2 oz (50 g) butter, mace,... - 44.6356
Microwave Baked Chicken
To cook bulgur, in a 1-quart micro wave-safe casserole combine water, bulgur, bouillon granules and pepper.
Microwave, covered, on 100 percent power or.HIGH for 4-5 minutes, or until bulgur is done, stirring once.
In a 1 -cup glass measure cook butter,... - 44.5587
Baked Chicken Sandwiches
Baked Chicken Sandwiches is a wonderful dish. This dish is simple, tasty and I assure that the Baked Chicken Sandwiches will vanish in no time! - 44.398
Baked Chicken Pea Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. In a skillet, heat oil over a medium flame
3. Sauté onion for 5-8 minutes until soft and creamy. Take pan off the heat
4. In a 1 ½ quart casserole, combine chickpeas and rice
5. Dissolve the bouillon... - 44.0424
Cheese Baked Chicken Breasts
1. Place the crackers in a zip lock bag or between to sheets of waxed paper. Roll a rolling pin over them to crush them finely.
2. Measure 1 cup of the crumbs and add them to a shallow dish or spread on a plate.
3. Flavor the crumbs with salt,... - 43.8689
Baked Chicken Parmesan
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Lightly spray a rectangular baking sheet and a rectangular cake-cooling rack of a slightly smaller size with vegetable oil.
Place rack onto baking sheet.
Rinse chicken, pat dry and set aside.
In a blender or the work bowl... - 43.8492
Baked Chicken In Wine Sauce
Baked Chicken In Wine Sauce is a yummy chicken dish that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Baked Chicken In Wine Sauce last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Try this Baked Chicken In Wine Sauce... - 43.6242
Baked Chicken Pancakes
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the pepper and onion.
Fry, stirring constantly, for 6 to 8 minutes or until the onion is golden.
Add the garlic and mushrooms and fry for 4 minutes, stirring.
Stir in the cream... - 43.4913
Golden Baked Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
2. Take a bowl, break the egg over it and combine it with salt, water, basil and pepper.
3. Drop chicken pieces into this mixture and stir until all pieces get coated.
4. Take a platter of bread crumbs... - 43.3817
South Of The Border Baked Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a shallow bowl, beat together eggs and 4 to 5 tablespoons salsa.
In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, chili powder, cumin, garlic salt, and oregano.
Dip one chicken piece in egg mixture to coat; drain... - 43.2061
Crusty Baked Delmarva Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat Worcestershire sauce, onion juice and egg well. Dip chicken pieces in the mixture, roll in the seasoned bread crumbs and arrange in a flat, greased baking dish.
3. Top with bacon slices and bake for an... - 43.1802
Cheese Baked Chicken
1) Arrange the required ingredients.
2) Remove the unwanted skin from chicken and cut into halves.
3) On a board, place chicken and hit with a... - 42.9873
Baked Chicken With Orange Nut Rice
Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Coat chicken pieces on all sides with flour mixture.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken pieces and brown on all sides.
In an 8x8x2-inch baking dish,... - 42.874
Mustard Baked Chicken Breasts
1. First, pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the oven rack in its highest position.
3. In a non-stick baking pan, arrange the chicken breasts.
4. In a small bowl, mix the mustard, dry milk, and water.
5. Add the breadcrumbs and tarragon and... - 42.8724
Parmesan Baked Chicken
In a shallow dish, combine crackers, cheese, parsley, garlic salt and pepper.
Dip chicken in melted butter; roll in cracker mixture.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange chicken, meatier portions toward edge of dish.
Sprinkle with paprika.
TO HEAT BY TIME... - 42.7903
Middle Eastern Baked Chicken
PREPARE AND HEAT weber (kettle) barbecue for indirect cooking.
Place drip tray underneath top grill.
1.Remove giblets and any large deposits of fat from chicken.
Wipe and pat dry chicken with paper towel.
Pour boiling water over couscous and set aside 15... - 42.7427
Baked Chicken Sandwiches
1)Use an electric mixture and on medium speed beat cheese and milk till smooth.
2)Add chicken, salt and pepper.
3)Separate roll dough into triangles.
4)Place 2 to 3 tablespoons chicken mixture on each of eight triangles, spreading to within 1/2 inch... - 42.667
Baked Chicken Sandwich
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together cream cheese and butter to a smooth mixture.
4. Add the chicken and green onion.
5. Separate Crescent... - 42.6609
Sesame Baked Chicken
1. In a zip lock bag or a tight fitting bowl, add the chicken pieces.
2. In a bowl, blend the evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
3. Pour this over the chicken, seal and shake about to coat the chicken pieces.
4. Refrigerate... - 42.6051
Baked Chicken Supreme
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Rinse broiler fryer; wipe well with paper towels.
Cut into serving pieces.
Arrange chicken pieces in a heavy, shallow pan (13 x 9 x 2 inch), lightly oiled.
Season chicken pieces with salt, paprika and fresh or dried tarragon. (If... - 42.5299
Baked Chicken Parmesan
Preheat oven to 350°F .
Line 9 x 13-inch baking dish with foil.
Combine first 4 ingredients in shallow dish and mix thoroughly .
Melt butter in saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and saute about 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Stir in Worcestershire... - 42.4938
Foil Baked Chicken Rolls
Pound chicken breasts until they are about 1/4 inch thick.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place each breast on a 12x12-inch piece of aluminum foil.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Divide evenly and spread over each chicken breast.
Roll chicken... - 42.4873
Crispy Baked Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Into the blender, add in 1/2 cup of cornflakes. Using the Stir blade, pulse twice to coarsely chop the the cornflakes into crumbs. You may do this in batches.
3) Transfer the cornflakes into a bowl.
4) To... - 42.4633
Baked Chicken Fajitas
Combine first 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place marinade in a small... - 42.3606
Baked Chicken Stew
Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; shake well.
Combine chicken mixture, potato, and next 9 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well.
Place in a 4-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 325° for 2 hours... - 42.2178
Easy Baked Chicken Kiev
Wash the chicken and pat dry.
Place pieces one at a time, skinned side down, between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 1/8 inch thick.
In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon of the... - 42.1041
Orange Honey Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a baking dish, combine orange juice concentrate, honey, lemon juice, orange peel, and ginger.
3) Add the chicken pieces, turning to coat all sides.
4) Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
5) Bake for 8... - 42.0516
Baked Chicken Legs Stuffed With Millet
1. To prepare the chicken legs, on a clean work surface or on a meat board, place the chicken leg, skin side down debone the leg. To do this, using a sharp tipped meat knife, start at the end of the bone and gently cut the flesh away, until the... - 41.7493
Baked Chicken Recipes By Category