- » Baked Cheese Tart Shell
Baked Cheese Tart Shell Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked cheese tart shell recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked cheese tart shell recipes.
Cheddar Cheese Tart Shells
Mix flour, salt, and cheese in a bowl.
Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle water over mixture, a teaspoonful at a time; mix lightly with a fork after each addition.
Add only enough water to hold pastry... - 29.3146
Blue Cheese Appetizer Tarts
Combine blue cheese and flour; spoon evenly into tart shells.
Combine egg, milk, salt, and hot sauce; spoon evenly over blue cheese mixture in tart shells.
Sprinkle with walnuts.
Bake at 425Â° for 7 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 300Â°, and bake an... - 30.9992
Combine cream cheese and butter, mixing well.
Stir in flour, chill.
Shape dough into 24 (1-inch) balls.
Place each ball into individual wells of ungreased 1 3/4-inch muffin pans, pressing dough onto bottom and sides to form shells.
Note: Tarts can be made... - 25.5993
Cream Cheese Tart Shells
In a medium bowl, stir butter or margarine and cream cheese until smooth.
Use a pastry blender or fork to cut in flour until particles resemble small peas.
Shape into a ball.
Wrap in plastic wrap or foil; refrigerate 4 or 6 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to... - 31.8423
Artichoke And Feta Tarts With Tomato Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking dish with parchment paper, and set it aside.
3. For tart, place pastry sheet on counter top, and cut it into 4 equal squares.
4. With a knife, score a ¼ inch border around squares.
5. On... - 80.6834
To make the tart shell, combine the flour and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer.
Add the butter and, using the whisk attachment, combine the mixture on a slow speed.
When small chunks the size of rice form, add the yolks and increase the speed.
Strain in... - 39.3155
Eggless Mini Savory Tarts
These little cheesy, spicy mini tarts make perfect party snacks. While you may think “mini” are for kids, but these are good for cocktail dinner parties and brunch buffets, too where you may have a few fussy, calorie conscious guests! Small portions help... - 128.574
Tuna Cheese Tarts
Why not try this Tuna Cheese Tarts? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Tuna Cheese Tarts to believe it! - 38.8013
Cherry tarts are simple tarts made with cherry pie filling and soft cream cheese filled in a baked tart shell. The cherry tarts are fruity and are best served chilled. They may be topped with a dollop of whipped cream. - 23.8906
Cocktail Pizza Tart
Prepare dough according to standard pastry recipe.
Make ten balls from the dough and prepare ten baked tart shells.
Cook pizza filling on medium heat till it is slightly thick.
Put this filling in the baked tart shells.
Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
Arrange... - 22.692
Combine cheese, half-and-half, mustard, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce in top of double boiler; heat over hot water, stirring occasionally, until cheese melts.
Spoon into tart shells; allow standing 10 minutes before serving. - 19.2717
Classic Cheese Tarts
1. Prepare pastry. Roll out half the pastry on a lightly floured surface. Cut into five 5-inch rounds. Fit into foil tart pans (3-inch diameter. 1/3 cup capacity). Turn pastry under and pinch to make stand-up edge; flute. Repeat with remaining pastry.
2. Beat... - 37.2698
Lemon Cheese Tart
This sweet and delicious Lemon Cheese Tart is so irresistably good that it's sure to give your meal a grand finish! Also, this Lemon Cheese Tart is extremely easy to make, so simply give it a try! - 43.9851
Cheddar Cheese Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (160°C).
2) On a lightly floured board, roll out the cream cheese pastry to 1/4 inch thick.
3) Cut the dough into circles with a 2 1/2 inch cookie cutter and press well into tart tins.
4) Reroll the cut... - 45.6279
Miniature Cheese Shells
In a medium bowl, combine butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in salt, Parmesan cheese and flour until blended.
Shape into a ball; wrap in waxed paper or foil.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Roll out dough on a lightly floured... - 30.3913
Prepare your own pastry or use a pie crust mix.
Roll out dough on a lightly floured board into about a 12-inch circle.
With a 3-inch cooky cutter, cut dough into rounds.
Using a muffin pan whose cups are 1 3/4 inches in diameter, press and fit each round into... - 44.258
Line 12 small fluted tart shells with pastry.
Refrigerate while you make the filling.
Beat the eggs vigorously, then add sugar and salt, beating until smooth.
Stir in the butter, lemon rind, and juice.
Spoon into chilled tart shells (fill them almost to the... - 28.7607
Saucy Mushrooms In Cheese-pastry Shells
Simple yet delicious this Saucy Mushrooms In Cheese-Pastry Shells is more than just a snack; the exciting combination of flavors is sure to leave your mouth watering. Use this quick and easy to make recipe to try your own homemade Saucy Mushrooms In... - 34.9299
Saucy Mushrooms In Cheese Pastry Shells
1. Preheat oven to 425° F. before baking.
2. Take a small bowl, place pie crust and crumble it. Add boiling water and shredded cheese and using a fork, stir the mixture till the dough turns non-sticky, forms a ball and leaves the sides... - 36.017
1) In a saucepan mix sugar and 1/4 cup water.
2) Boil and pour over berries.
3) Keep aside, drain and reserve syrup.
4) Add cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water.
5) Mix to the syrup. Cook stirring until thickened.
6) With a fork mash cheese.
7) Mix with... - 37.0976
Tuna Cheese Tarts
Roll out pastry 1/8 inch thick and cut into 4- or 5-inch rounds.
Place lightly in tart pans or into the bottoms of ungreased muffin cups.
Bake in hot oven (425°F.) for 8 to 10 minutes.
This will make 6 large shells or 1 dozen small party size ones.
While the... - 44.038
Easy Cheese Fruit Tarts
1. Beat cream cheese in a small bowl until soft. Gradually beat in milk; continue beating until completely smooth. Add yogurt; stir with spoon 30 seconds, or until thickened.
2. Spoon into tart shells, dividing evenly. Decorate with fruits of your choice.... - 24.3633
Shrimp Cheese Tart
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
2. Prepare half of piecrust mix as package label directs for single crust; use to line 9-inch pie plate.
3. Place in layers Swiss-cheese slices and shrimp.
4. Beat together flour, eggs, cream and seasoned salt. Pour over... - 30.4148
Cheese And Herb Tart
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mash the cheese and beat in 4 of the eggs.
3) Add the parsley, chopped chard leaves, salt, pepper, marjoram, lard or butter and half of the dissolved saffron.
4) Use your hands... - 46.0761
Leek And Cheese Tart
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Cook leeks in rapidly boiling salted water just until tender, about 2 minutes.
Pat dry with paper towels and set aside.
Combine milk, carrot mixture, bay leaf and salt in 1 quart saucepan over medium heat and bring to... - 43.7835
Spinach Cheese Tarts
Fit crepes into greased muffin cups, forming fluted tart shells.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc and large bowl.
Change disc to French Fry Cutter.
Add flour, toss to coat, and set... - 40.4796
Swiss Cheese Tarts
Prepare Easy Foil Tarts.
Heat oven to 425°.
Heat 1/2 cup water and the butter to rolling boil.
Stir in flour.
Stir vigorously over low heat about 1 minute or until mixture forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Beat in eggs (all at once) until smooth and... - 38.7598
Gruyere & Goat Cheese Tart
Prepare the pastry In a food processor, combine the flour, salt, and butter.
Pulse until the mixture is crumbly.
Add the Gruyere and pulse twice to incorporate.
Still pulsing, add enough beaten egg to form the dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface,... - 41.9723
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain; press out excess moisture.
Sift flour and salt together.
Cut in lard with pastry blender until pieces are the size of small peas.
Gradually sprinkle water over mixture, mixing lightly with... - 39.2169
Cottage Cheese Tart
Mince or crush the biscuits until they are fine.
Pour the melted butter over crumbs, add the sugar and honey and combine together.
Oil a flat plate or sandwich tin, and press the mix- ture evenly over, leaving it a little thicker at the edge of the tin to... - 37.6574
Easy Cheese Fruit Tarts
1. Beat cream cheese until soft in a small bowl. Gradually beat in milk; continue beating until completely smooth. Add dessert mix; stir with a spoon 30 seconds, or until thickened.
2. Spoon into tart shells, dividing evenly. Decorate with fruits of your... - 23.1349
Strawberry And Cream Cheese Tarts
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into Â¼ inch thickness.
3. Use a round, floured cookie cutter (21/2 to 3 â€“inch) to cut out 12 pastry... - 43.8822
Tomato Eggplant Tarts
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and pepper and saute for 3 minutes or until slightly soft.
Add the eggplant to the skillet and saute, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the... - 43.7485
Spinach Cheese Tart
Prepare pastry shell; partially bake only about 8 minutes, or until slightly browned.
Remove pastry shell from oven to a wire rack and reduce oven temperature to 375Â°F.
Meanwhile, combine spinach, cheese, onion, cream, and 1/4 cup butter; mix... - 30.7126
Individual Cheese Tarts
In small glass bowl, combine bacon and onion.
Heat at high2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until bacon is crisp and onion is tender; stir once.
On 12-inch glass plate, arrange shells in circular pattern; into each, sprinkle bacon and onion and then cheese.
Add... - 33.1477
Olive Cheese Tart
Cook leek until tender in hot butter.
Mix in olives and turn into the chilled pastry shell, distributing mixture evenly.
Blend cheeses and flour; sprinkle over leek mixture.
Beat eggs, pepper, and nutmeg together.
Beat in cream; pour over cheese mixture in... - 39.5417
Lemon Cheese Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a clean large bowl and sift together flour and salt.
3) Take a knife and cut in the shortening to the size of small peas.
4) With a large fork, mix the contents in the bowl by adding drops of cold... - 47.0424
Strawberry Cheese Tarts
Roll out pastry 1/8 inch thick.
Line 8 plain tart pans with pastry and flute edges.
Cream butter with 1 cup sugar.
Add 1/8 teaspoon salt, flour, and well-beaten egg yolks.
Wash and cap berries; dry on paper towel.
Add berries to sugar mixture and fill tart... - 33.0254
Lemon Cheese Tart
1) Set the oven at 350° F or Mark 4.
2) Using a rolling pin, crush the biscuits and mix with the sugar in a bowl.
3) Add over the melted butter and mix well.
4) Keeping aside one-third of the crumb mixture, add the rest into the flan... - 38.6524
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the flour and salt.
Using a pastry blender, cut in the shortening till mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the water over part of the mixture; gently toss with a fork.
Push moistened dough to the... - 39.0914