- » Baked Cheese Square
Baked Cheese Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked cheese square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked cheese square recipes.
Crusty Cheese Squares
Crusty cheese squares are baked bread and cheese squares. Prepared with soft cheese spread of choice, the crusty cheese squares is a really simple snack and is fixed in a jiffy. Enjoyed with a relish or just like that, it is crunchy and can be served with tea... - 29.3443
1 ln a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until softened.
Raise the heat to moderately high and add the mushrooms.
Cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the mushrooms are... - 42.3683
Hot Cheese Squares
Place grated cheeses in bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan.
Combine milk, eggs and flour.
Pour over top of cheeses.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Cut and serve. - 24.4554
Garden Fresh Pastry Squares
Remove pastry from freezer; let stand at room temperature 20 to 25 minutes while preparing filling.
Meanwhile, cook onion in butter in medium-size saucepan until tender.
Add squash and pepper;'cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add sauce mix, water, and... - 43.5513
Combine softened cream cheese and 1/3 cup sugar, mixing until well blended.
Blend in 1 egg.
In saucepan, combine water, margarine and chocolate.
Bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Add combined remaining sugar and flour, mix well.
Blend in remaining eggs, sour... - 41.8512
Jelly And Cheese Squares
Mix together and press in 9 x 12" pan.
Bake 20 minutes at 350Â°F.
Remove from oven.
Cover base with 2 cups apple or strawberry jelly or freezer jam. - 29.349
Allow cheese and butter to soften at warm temperature.
Combine and beat with electric mixer until fluffy.
Add sauce and beat.
Stack 3 slices of bread, spread mixture between slices; cut off crusts, then quarter sandwich and frost sides and top with... - 32.1568
Baked Parmesan Squares
Heat milk to scalding in 3-quart saucepan; reduce heat.
Gradually stir in cornmeal.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thick, about 5 minutes; remove from heat.
Mix in eggs, 1/2 cup cheese and the salt; beat until smooth.
Spread in greased 12 X 7 1/2 X 2-inch... - 33.3833
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and brown sugar until creamy.
With a fork, blend in flour until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in walnuts.
Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for topping; then press remainder firmly and evenly over bottom of a... - 38.4868
Sausage & Cheese Squares
Butter a 9 inch square baking dish; set aside.
Melt butter in a medium skillet.
Saute sausage, celery and onion until onion is golden.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 4 quart saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure... - 41.6468
Mexican Cheese Squares
This Mexican Cheese Squares is simple yet amazingly delicious. The dish is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You just have to prepare the Mexican Cheese Squares! - 44.6601
Ham And Cheese Squares
Sift flour and salt into basin, rub in butter.
Combine milk and mayonnaise, cut into dry ingredients with knife until all liquid is absorbed.
Turn on to floured board and kneed lightly.
Divide in half, roll out one portion to fit base of greased 11 in. x 7... - 41.239
Cracked Corn And Cheese Squares
1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Take an 8" square baking dish and grease with butter.
3) Take a mixing bowl, and add cheese, corn, and scallions. Mix well and stir into corn muffin batter.
4) Transfer the batter into baking dish.
5)... - 37.3159
Delicious Cheese Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the melted butter, wafer crumbs, sugar and flour.
3) Set aside about 1/4 of the mixture for topping.
4) Press the remaining mixture into an 8x8-inches cake pan.
5) Cream... - 44.9175
Swiss Cheese Squares
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles dry cornmeal.
Add sourdough starter and enough milk to form soft dough that cleans side of bowl.
Add Swiss cheese; knead lightly into dough.
Pat or roll dough to... - 45.4562
Polenta Cheese Squares
In a large, heavy saucepan, bring 5 cups cold water and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil.
Add cornmeal very slowly, stirring constantly with wire whisk or long wooden spoon until mixture is thick and free from lumps.
Transfer cornmeal mixture to top of double... - 34.3363
Cheese & Green Chili Squares
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a lightly greased 9 inch square pan, layer chiles and cheese starting and ending with cheese.
Beat eggs, milk, and flour; pour over layers and bake for about an hour or until firm.
Allow to sit a few minutes before cutting into... - 29.3928
Cheese Apple Squares
Preheat oven to 350Â° F. (moderate).
Cream butter and cheese together.
Measure flour, baking powder and sugar onto waxed paper.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
Divide in half.
Press half the mixture into 8" x 8"... - 39.31
Cheese Rice Squares
Mix rice, cheese, parsley, onion, and seasonings.
Combine eggs, milk, and Worcestershire; add to rice mixture and mix thoroughly.
Pour into greased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Bake in slow oven (325°) for 40 to 45 minutes or just till set.
Cut in... - 30.6311
Flaky Tomato Cheese Squares
1. Cut the tomatoes into 1/4-inch slices. Drain on paper towels.
2. Brush some of the melted butter on a baking sheet large enough to fit a sheet of phyllo. Lay 1 sheet of phyllo on baking sheet, keeping remainder covered with a damp cloth. Brush lightly with... - 30.0514
Artichoke Cheese Phyllo Squares
Heat oven to 400°.
In large bowl stir together all filling ingredients; set aside.
Brush bottom of 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan with butter.
Lay one sheet of phyllo in pan, folding edges in to fit; brush with butter.
Continue layers of phyllo and butter until... - 40.2465
Cut butter into flour until mixture is consistency of coarse crumbs.
Stir in 1/4 cup sugar and salt until well combined.
Press into 9-inch square baking dish.
Beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar until smooth.
Beat in eggs, orange... - 42.561
Separate onion slices into rings.
Trim crusts from bread.
Place 4 slices bread in bottom of buttered 9-inch square baking dish.
Top with half the cheese and onions.
Combine beaten eggs, milk, and seasonings.
Pour over ingredients in baking dish.
Cover... - 41.0005
Home Made Cheesecake Squares
Sift all the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the water and lemon juice and beat to a firm dough.
Knead lightly for 3 minutes.
Divide the dough in half and roll out one half to fit the... - 38.9807
Sift dry ingredients into basin, rub in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix to dry dough with water and lemon juice.
Turn out on to floured board and knead lightly.
Divide in half, roll out one half to fit base of greased lamington tin,... - 41.8069
1. Pre-heat the oven at 325F.
2. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
3. In a mixing bowl, place cream cheese, ricotta and sugar, beat well.
4. Add egg, one at a time, mix well after each addition.
5. Add butter, cornstarch, all purpose... - 42.1819
Spinach Cheese Squares
Melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine in a medium saucepan.
Add green onions; saute 1 minute.
Add parsley, dillweed and spinach; stir.
Cover and cook over low heat until spinach is wilted and tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain spinach mixture, using a fine sieve... - 37.9912
Spinach Cheese Squares
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a non-stick pan and heat oil in it. Cook onion in the oil until soft.
3) Add about 1 1/2 cups of milk and heat it.
4) Take a cup and combine cornstarch with remaining 1/2 cup milk. Add to the hot... - 42.9988
Cottage Cheese Buckwheat Squares
Cook buckwheat according to preferred method.
Drain if necessary.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Puree cottage cheese briefly in electric blender until smooth.
Add cooked groats and mix well.
Beat egg yolks slightly and add to cheese-groat mixture.
Add seasonings... - 40.6602
Broccoli Cheese Squares
Grease 13x9-inch dish with the butter.
Steam broccoli until partly cooked, about 3 minutes; cool and press dry.
Beat eggs and milk until frothy.
Thoroughly mix flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into egg mixture; mix well.
Fold in broccoli, cheese, and... - 43.2933
Cheese Marmalade Squares
1. Preheat an oven to 200C (400 F).
2. Grease an 8 inch x 8 inch baking pan, Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from the marmalade and mix well till it resembles a coarse texture.
4. Keeping aside... - 39.9765
Cheese Rice Squares
Cook celery and onion in margarine till tender.
Toss together celery mixture, rice, and cheese.
Combine eggs, milk, parsley, and salt; stir into rice mixture.
Turn into a 10 x 6 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish; sprinkle with paprika.
Set baking dish in pan of hot... - 37.0136
Cheese Squares With Vegetable Or Ham Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 325F. Grease a 1/2-quart baking dish with butter.
2) Add in hot milk into the blender. While the motor is running, add in the cheese cubes, one at a time. Process for about 45 seconds.
3) Next, add in the onion,... - 45.2355
Pineapple Cheese Danish Squares
1. Drain the pinepaple and reserve its juice
2. Crush the graham crackers and line them on the bottom if a 8" nonstick cake pan, add the pineapple on top of the crackers
3. In a blender mix the juice with the rest of the ingredients, barring cinnamon,... - 39.5914
Cheese, Corn And Mushroom Squares
1. Put all ingredients except eggs and coriander with half the butter in a bowl and mix well.
2. Fold in the beaten eggs, stir well.
3. Pour the mixture in a 9" x 9" baking tray or cake tin, dot remaining butter on top and garnish with coriander.
4. Bake in... - 36.7537
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together powdered sugar and butter with a hand-held electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add flour, almonds, and salt. Beat on low speed until dough is smooth,... - 30.4227
Measure 1/4 cup of the flour and the sugar into a bowl.
Add the warm water and the dry yeast and mix well.
In another bowl beat 1/4 cup of the flour into the hot water (just off the boil) to make a thick sauce.
Cool until lukewarm and then mix it with the... - 41.4237
Combine margarine, water and chocolate in saucepan; bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir in combined flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
Add eggs and sour cream; mix well.
Pour into greased and floured 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan.
Combine cream cheese... - 38.2964
Cheesy Polenta Squares
Spray an 8x8x2 inch baking pan with nonstick spray coating.
In a 2 quart saucepan heat milk to simmering.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl stir together cornmeal, cold water, and salt.
Gradually add cornmeal mixture to simmering milk, stirring constantly.
Cook and... - 39.2233
Buenos Dias Squares
Buenos Dias Squares is delicious dish made from vegetables eggs cheese butter. - 36.1595