- » Baked Cheese Square
Baked Cheese Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked cheese square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked cheese square recipes.
1 ln a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until softened.
Raise the heat to moderately high and add the mushrooms.
Cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the mushrooms are... - 43.5793
Crusty Cheese Squares
Crusty cheese squares are baked bread and cheese squares. Prepared with soft cheese spread of choice, the crusty cheese squares is a really simple snack and is fixed in a jiffy. Enjoyed with a relish or just like that, it is crunchy and can be served with tea... - 32.1158
Hot Cheese Squares
Place grated cheeses in bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan.
Combine milk, eggs and flour.
Pour over top of cheeses.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Cut and serve. - 26.2149
Garden Fresh Pastry Squares
Remove pastry from freezer; let stand at room temperature 20 to 25 minutes while preparing filling.
Meanwhile, cook onion in butter in medium-size saucepan until tender.
Add squash and pepper;'cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add sauce mix, water, and... - 45.1352
Jelly And Cheese Squares
Mix together and press in 9 x 12" pan.
Bake 20 minutes at 350Â°F.
Remove from oven.
Cover base with 2 cups apple or strawberry jelly or freezer jam. - 29.3096
Allow cheese and butter to soften at warm temperature.
Combine and beat with electric mixer until fluffy.
Add sauce and beat.
Stack 3 slices of bread, spread mixture between slices; cut off crusts, then quarter sandwich and frost sides and top with... - 33.9009
Baked Parmesan Squares
Heat milk to scalding in 3-quart saucepan; reduce heat.
Gradually stir in cornmeal.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thick, about 5 minutes; remove from heat.
Mix in eggs, 1/2 cup cheese and the salt; beat until smooth.
Spread in greased 12 X 7 1/2 X 2-inch... - 35.3932
Combine softened cream cheese and 1/3 cup sugar, mixing until well blended.
Blend in 1 egg.
In saucepan, combine water, margarine and chocolate.
Bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Add combined remaining sugar and flour, mix well.
Blend in remaining eggs, sour... - 43.2569
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and brown sugar until creamy.
With a fork, blend in flour until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in walnuts.
Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for topping; then press remainder firmly and evenly over bottom of a... - 40.5871
Sausage & Cheese Squares
Butter a 9 inch square baking dish; set aside.
Melt butter in a medium skillet.
Saute sausage, celery and onion until onion is golden.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 4 quart saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure... - 44.1073
Ham And Cheese Squares
Sift flour and salt into basin, rub in butter.
Combine milk and mayonnaise, cut into dry ingredients with knife until all liquid is absorbed.
Turn on to floured board and kneed lightly.
Divide in half, roll out one portion to fit base of greased 11 in. x 7... - 42.751
Cracked Corn And Cheese Squares
1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Take an 8" square baking dish and grease with butter.
3) Take a mixing bowl, and add cheese, corn, and scallions. Mix well and stir into corn muffin batter.
4) Transfer the batter into baking dish.
5)... - 38.0988
Delicious Cheese Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the melted butter, wafer crumbs, sugar and flour.
3) Set aside about 1/4 of the mixture for topping.
4) Press the remaining mixture into an 8x8-inches cake pan.
5) Cream... - 46.2013
Mexican Cheese Squares
This Mexican Cheese Squares is simple yet amazingly delicious. The dish is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You just have to prepare the Mexican Cheese Squares! - 46.2574
Polenta Cheese Squares
In a large, heavy saucepan, bring 5 cups cold water and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil.
Add cornmeal very slowly, stirring constantly with wire whisk or long wooden spoon until mixture is thick and free from lumps.
Transfer cornmeal mixture to top of double... - 35.4271
Cheese & Green Chili Squares
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a lightly greased 9 inch square pan, layer chiles and cheese starting and ending with cheese.
Beat eggs, milk, and flour; pour over layers and bake for about an hour or until firm.
Allow to sit a few minutes before cutting into... - 31.202
Cheese Rice Squares
Mix rice, cheese, parsley, onion, and seasonings.
Combine eggs, milk, and Worcestershire; add to rice mixture and mix thoroughly.
Pour into greased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Bake in slow oven (325°) for 40 to 45 minutes or just till set.
Cut in... - 33.4668
Flaky Tomato Cheese Squares
1. Cut the tomatoes into 1/4-inch slices. Drain on paper towels.
2. Brush some of the melted butter on a baking sheet large enough to fit a sheet of phyllo. Lay 1 sheet of phyllo on baking sheet, keeping remainder covered with a damp cloth. Brush lightly with... - 30.1588
Artichoke Cheese Phyllo Squares
Heat oven to 400°.
In large bowl stir together all filling ingredients; set aside.
Brush bottom of 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan with butter.
Lay one sheet of phyllo in pan, folding edges in to fit; brush with butter.
Continue layers of phyllo and butter until... - 43.1514
Swiss Cheese Squares
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles dry cornmeal.
Add sourdough starter and enough milk to form soft dough that cleans side of bowl.
Add Swiss cheese; knead lightly into dough.
Pat or roll dough to... - 47.437
Cheesecake Squares Low Carb Version
Is dessert one of your most favorite course on the menu? This recipe is certainly going to be handy. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare Cheesecake Squares Low Carb Version. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated. - 82.6556
Spinach Cheese Squares
Melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine in a medium saucepan.
Add green onions; saute 1 minute.
Add parsley, dillweed and spinach; stir.
Cover and cook over low heat until spinach is wilted and tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain spinach mixture, using a fine sieve... - 39.2024
Spinach Cheese Squares
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a non-stick pan and heat oil in it. Cook onion in the oil until soft.
3) Add about 1 1/2 cups of milk and heat it.
4) Take a cup and combine cornstarch with remaining 1/2 cup milk. Add to the hot... - 44.9031
Cheese Apple Squares
Preheat oven to 350Â° F. (moderate).
Cream butter and cheese together.
Measure flour, baking powder and sugar onto waxed paper.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
Divide in half.
Press half the mixture into 8" x 8"... - 41.2138
Home Made Cheesecake Squares
Sift all the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the water and lemon juice and beat to a firm dough.
Knead lightly for 3 minutes.
Divide the dough in half and roll out one half to fit the... - 40.364
Sift dry ingredients into basin, rub in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix to dry dough with water and lemon juice.
Turn out on to floured board and knead lightly.
Divide in half, roll out one half to fit base of greased lamington tin,... - 44.1607
1. Pre-heat the oven at 325F.
2. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
3. In a mixing bowl, place cream cheese, ricotta and sugar, beat well.
4. Add egg, one at a time, mix well after each addition.
5. Add butter, cornstarch, all purpose... - 43.4416
Cut butter into flour until mixture is consistency of coarse crumbs.
Stir in 1/4 cup sugar and salt until well combined.
Press into 9-inch square baking dish.
Beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar until smooth.
Beat in eggs, orange... - 44.2517
Cottage Cheese Buckwheat Squares
Cook buckwheat according to preferred method.
Drain if necessary.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Puree cottage cheese briefly in electric blender until smooth.
Add cooked groats and mix well.
Beat egg yolks slightly and add to cheese-groat mixture.
Add seasonings... - 42.5521
Broccoli Cheese Squares
Grease 13x9-inch dish with the butter.
Steam broccoli until partly cooked, about 3 minutes; cool and press dry.
Beat eggs and milk until frothy.
Thoroughly mix flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into egg mixture; mix well.
Fold in broccoli, cheese, and... - 44.0715
Cheese Marmalade Squares
1. Preheat an oven to 200C (400 F).
2. Grease an 8 inch x 8 inch baking pan, Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from the marmalade and mix well till it resembles a coarse texture.
4. Keeping aside... - 40.5412
Cheese Rice Squares
Cook celery and onion in margarine till tender.
Toss together celery mixture, rice, and cheese.
Combine eggs, milk, parsley, and salt; stir into rice mixture.
Turn into a 10 x 6 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish; sprinkle with paprika.
Set baking dish in pan of hot... - 39.234
Cheese Squares With Vegetable Or Ham Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 325F. Grease a 1/2-quart baking dish with butter.
2) Add in hot milk into the blender. While the motor is running, add in the cheese cubes, one at a time. Process for about 45 seconds.
3) Next, add in the onion,... - 45.315
Pineapple Cheese Danish Squares
1. Drain the pinepaple and reserve its juice
2. Crush the graham crackers and line them on the bottom if a 8" nonstick cake pan, add the pineapple on top of the crackers
3. In a blender mix the juice with the rest of the ingredients, barring cinnamon,... - 41.3269
Cheese, Corn And Mushroom Squares
1. Put all ingredients except eggs and coriander with half the butter in a bowl and mix well.
2. Fold in the beaten eggs, stir well.
3. Pour the mixture in a 9" x 9" baking tray or cake tin, dot remaining butter on top and garnish with coriander.
4. Bake in... - 37.8355
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together powdered sugar and butter with a hand-held electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add flour, almonds, and salt. Beat on low speed until dough is smooth,... - 32.2276
Combine margarine, water and chocolate in saucepan; bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir in combined flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
Add eggs and sour cream; mix well.
Pour into greased and floured 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan.
Combine cream cheese... - 40.1172
Cheesy Polenta Squares
Spray an 8x8x2 inch baking pan with nonstick spray coating.
In a 2 quart saucepan heat milk to simmering.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl stir together cornmeal, cold water, and salt.
Gradually add cornmeal mixture to simmering milk, stirring constantly.
Cook and... - 40.4996
Separate onion slices into rings.
Trim crusts from bread.
Place 4 slices bread in bottom of buttered 9-inch square baking dish.
Top with half the cheese and onions.
Combine beaten eggs, milk, and seasonings.
Pour over ingredients in baking dish.
Cover... - 42.4806
Marbled Cheesecake Squares
1. Take a shallow 9-inch square cake tin and line with grease.
2. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
3. Measure 1 cup chocolate mixture and set aside.
4. To make the cheese mixture, cream butter with cream cheese.
5. Slowly add sugar and keep... - 48.5315
Buenos Dias Squares
Buenos Dias Squares is delicious dish made from vegetables eggs cheese butter. - 36.6417
Low Cal Dessert Squares
Mix well crumbs and margarine.
Pat into 9 x 13" pan.
Bake 10 minutes at 350Â°F.
Blend cottage cheese in food processor until smooth.
Add sugar substitute, whipped topping (mixed as package directs); spread on crumb base.
Dissolve jello powder in... - 42.5115
Garden Harvest Squares
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Crust: Line a 15 x 10 sheet pan with dough (unroll into long crescent rectangles).
Press over the bottom and up the sides to form the crust; firmly press perforations to seal.
Bake for 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool... - 36.1123
Measure 1/4 cup of the flour and the sugar into a bowl.
Add the warm water and the dry yeast and mix well.
In another bowl beat 1/4 cup of the flour into the hot water (just off the boil) to make a thick sauce.
Cool until lukewarm and then mix it with the... - 43.8419
Mexican Snack Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Spread the dough into 4 long rectangles.
3) Arrange crosswise on non-stick baking pan, press over bottom and 1 inch up sides to form a crust.
4) Press down the perforations to seal.
5) Bake in the oven... - 47.6387
Pesto Party Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Place the crackers in a zip lock plastic bag and seal.
3. Use a rolling pin to finely crush the crackers.
4. In a mixing bowl, stir the cracker crumbs with butter.
5. Turn the mixture into a 9-inch x... - 44.7796
Blueberry Coffee Cake Squares
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Take a 8 by 8 by 2 inch baking dish and grease it well.
3.Take out the packaged berries.
4.Take a medium bowl, put flour mixture with egg, milk and cream.
5.Blend the ingredients until smooth.
6.Put... - 38.1049
Baked Cheese Cornmeal Casserole
Mix cornmeal, milk powder, salt, yeast and sage.
Beat into cold milk.
Gradually add hot milk and cook, covered, in double boiler over hot water.
When it thickens into mush, add oil and cheese and stir until smooth.
Turn into oiled... - 40.4546
Broccoli Cheese Bake
Combine the eggs, flour, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
Stir in the Cheddar cheese, broccoli and cottage cheese.
Spoon into an 8 inch square baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until center is set - 31.3699
Ham And Cheese Bake
1. Combine all of the ingredients except for the potatoes in a large bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Coat a 13-x-9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Slice the potatoes 1/4 inch thick, and line the bottom and the sides of the pan with the... - 29.0232
Baked Cornmeal And Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Heat the milk in a heavy 3-quart saucepan over moderately high heat to just below the boiling point. Reduce the heat to moderate, and gradually stir in the cornmeal. Cook, stirring constantly to avoid lumping, for 5 minutes, or... - 28.509
Baked Rice And Cheese
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Combine with melted butter. Set aside.
2. Combine rice, cheese, eggs, milk, onions, green pepper, pimento and seasonings; mix well. Pour into greased 1 1/2-quart rectangular baking dish.
3. Bake in moderate... - 34.3211
Savory Rice, Broccoli & Cheese Bake
Savory Rice, Broccoli & Cheese Bake is a very popular dinner at home. Its easy to make and extremely filling! You just have to try he Savory Rice, Broccoli & Cheese Bake for yourself! - 46.4467
Layered Eggplant Cheese Bake
With vegetable peeler, pare skin of eggplant lengthwise at 1-inch intervals to produce a striped effect.
Cut eggplant crosswise into 8 slices, about 1/4 inch each.
Sprinkle with salt on both sides.
Place slices on a rack over a pan.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Pat... - 38.5847
Baked Stuffed Onions With Cheese
1. With sharp knife, scoop out center of each onion, leaving a shell; chop center portions finely—should measure about 1 cup.
2. In hot butter, saute chopped onion, stirring until golden—about 3 minutes. Remove from heat; add salt, pepper, cheese and... - 30.5669
Baked Lemolina With Butter And Cheese
Grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
In a large saucepot combine milk, water, salt, nutmeg and black pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Over medium heat slowly add farina, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until mixture is very thick (the spoon will... - 42.505
Baked Shells With Eggplant And Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large saucepan, heat oil; add onion and garlic. Saute, stirring, until onion is translucent, 2 minutes. Add eggplant and a pinch of salt; saute, stirring, until... - 35.9144
Cheese Stuffed Baked Potato
Bake potatoes as directed in chart
Cut thin slice from the top of each potato.
Scoop out inside with a spoon, leaving a thin shell.
Add remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup cheese and paprika to potatoes.
Mash until no lumps remain.
Spoon one-fourth of the... - 38.1639
Cheese And Spinach Noodle Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) In a large pot of salted boiling with 2 tablespoons oil,
boil the noodles for 4-7 minutes for fresh noodles or 8-14 minutes for dry noodles until cooked, drain.
3) In a buttered 9 x 13-inch baking... - 46.4206
Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles.
Make 2 squares by overlapping long edges of 2 rectangles.
Press seam firmly and pinch perforations to seal.
Roll out each square into a rectangle 1 inch larger all around than the cheese.
Place cheese on 1 dough... - 34.0529
Spinach Cheese Fish Bake
Arrange fish squares in a 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook frozen spinach according to package directions; drain.
Combine drained spinach, cheese soup, milk, and nutmeg.
Heat; spoon over fish in baking... - 33.9289
Baked Cheese Pudding
Remove crusts from bread, then cut into 1 1/2" squares.
Alternate layers of bread and cheese slices in a greased or oiled 1 1/2 qt casserole.
Combine beaten eggs, salt, paprika, mustard, and milk.
Pour over mixture in casserole.
Bake in a moderate oven of... - 29.4093
Double Cheese Bake
Boil water in a heavy 4 quart saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and oil.
Gradually add macaroni, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook macaroni uncovered until tender but firm, stirring occasionally.
Drain; set aside.
Butter a 12 inch quiche pan or a 9 inch... - 44.7763
Baked Cheese Sandwich
Baked Cheese Sandwich is an amazingly delicious recipe. Serve this Baked Cheese Sandwich dish; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 35.7858
Potato Broccoli Cheese Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take a heavy Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoon butter in it,
3. Put flour in the oven and cook for a minute by stirring continuously.
4. Slowly pour milk and cook by stirring on medium flame till thick... - 46.4343
Baked Spinach With Mozzarella Cheese
Place 4 bread slices in a square 9-inch casserole.
Arrange 4 slices of cheese over bread.
Cook spinach in a small amount of salted water until thawed.
Drain and spread over cheese slices.
Top with pizza sauce, remaining bread and cheese slices.
Combine milk... - 41.0904
Ham And Cheese Bread Bake
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Melt the butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly softened.
Add the asparagus tips and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the ham and bread... - 45.0244
Baked Lima Beans And Cheese
This mouth-watering Baked Lima Beans and Cheese is a true treat for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Baked Lima Beans and Cheese for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please. - 37.3325
Beef And Cheese Biscuit Bake
In skillet brown the ground beef and chopped onion; drain off the excess fat.
Combine the beaten egg, 1/2 cup water, cheese, parsley, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Sprinkle flour over meat mixture and stir in.
Add the egg mixture; cook, stirring constantly,... - 46.1637
Baked Macaroni With Beef And Cheese
Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain.
Cook and stir beef and onion in 10-inch skillet until beef is light brown; drain.
Stir in tomato sauce and salt.
Spread half the macaroni in greased square baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches; cover with beef... - 43.4568
Baked Spinach And Cheese Dumplings
1 Put the spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg substitute, whole-wheat flour, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the nutmeg in a food processor and process until the mixture forms a paste. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and refrigerate, covered, until... - 31.1631
Baked Apple And Cheese Flan
Sieve flour, salt, cayenne pepper and baking powder.
Rub in butter.
Add grated cheese and sufficient cold water to bind.
Leave to stand in a cool place.
Peel, core, quarter and slice apples, and mix with diced cheese, sugar and nutmeg.
Roll out pastry to an... - 44.6037
Cheese And Broccoli Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Break the broccoli into flowerets, steam until tender-crisp and keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the cheese until shredded.
4) In a mixing bowl, remove the cheese... - 46.9379
Baked Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Baked Stuffed Potatoes is a sumptuous stuffed potato preparation. The deliciously thick stuffing makes the dish extremely tempting and hard to overlook. Try the Baked Stuffed Potatoes the next time you have a party, trust me, they will love it! - 41.5899
Squash Ricotta And Sage Pasta Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas mark 7.
2) In a roasting tin, toss the squash with the olive oil.
3) Roast the squash in the preheated oven for 30 mins, until soft and golden.
4) In a bowl, combine the creme fraiche and... - 44.586
Brown meat slowly; spoon off excess fat.
Add next 6 ingredients.
Simmer uncovered about 30 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain; rinse in cold water.
Meanwhile combine cottage cheese with... - 45.7483
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large saute pan over medium heat, saute sausage, breaking up the meat to brown evenly. Remove from the pan to a large bowl.
3. In the same pan, saute onions until softened. Add apples and saute for 2 minutes. Add grapes and... - 32.5363
Cheese Chile Appetizer
Cheese Chile is a delicious appetizer recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Cheese Chile; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 26.5752
Baked Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Are you on a low carb diet and wondering what to have as a snack? Try these Baked Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits. These are perfect to munch on, or a great lunch put together with some crisp greens. Taka a look at the video for the ingredients and directions. - 115.811
Baked Camembert With Fruit Appetizer
When you want to get pampered with an exclusive homemade dessert, you should consider these pastries with the stuffing of camembert cheese, pears and cranberries. In this video, chef prepares the delicate pastry with all perfection. Follow the steps to... - 122.09
Cheesy Corn Bread
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; cut in shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In a small bowl, combine milk and eggs; stir into dry ingredients just until blended.
Pour into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking... - 40.263
American Cheese Fondue
Scald milk and remove from heat.
Add cheese, butter and seasonings, and stir until cheese melts.
Beat egg yolks thoroughly and slowly stir into milk mixture.
Beat egg whites until stiff and fold lightly but thoroughly into cheese mixture.
Place toast cubes in... - 33.683
Mace 'n' Cheese Biscuits
Separate biscuits into halves; put bottom halves on ungreased baking sheet.
Top each biscuit half with a square of cheese.
Blend the butter, mace, and dry mustard; spread on both sides of the remaining biscuit halves and place onto cheese squares.
Sprinkle... - 28.9382
Cream Cheese Brownies
Combine 1/2 cup butter and chocolate in heavy saucepan.
Cook over very low heat until melted; stir until smooth.
Stir in granulated sugar, flour, baking powder, and eggs until smooth.
Stir in walnuts; set aside.
Blend cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and 2... - 46.1685
Onion Cheese Bread
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
Place flour in large mixing bowl; cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine eggs and milk; add to dry ingredients and stir only until moistened.
Add onion and 1 cup cheese.
Spread dough in... - 36.4234
Cheddar Cheese Crisp
Chedder cheese crisp is a kind of cracker. Kids will love it. We are using few Thrive ingredients for this. - 110.368
Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies
Melt chocolate and butter; cool.
In bowl, beat together 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla; gradually add 3/4 cup sugar.
Continue beating till thick and lemon-colored.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; add to egg mixture.
Blend... - 44.6919
Yorkshire Cheese Puff
Melt butter in 9-inch square pan.
Combine in mixer bowl flour, salt, pepper, eggs and milk.
Beat with electric mixer or rotary beater until smooth.
Stir in 1/2 cup cheese.
Pour batter into 9-inch square pan.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake at 400° for... - 34.6213
Pineapple Almond Cream Cheese Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese, butter, and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in vanilla.
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and... - 48.1973
Arrange tortilla chips in a 9-inch square baking pan.
Sprinkle evenly with cheeses, chiles, and olives.
Bake in a 350° oven until cheese is melted about 10 minutes.
Top with sour cream and serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings. - 25.3419
Ground Beef And Cheese Snacks
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add ground round and next 3 ingredients.
Cook over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Combine... - 44.7218
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Add flour, salt and baking powder to eggs just until blended.
Add melted butter, chiles, cottage cheese and other cheeses until blended.
Pour into pan (it is already buttered) and bake for 15 minutes.
Lower heat on oven to 350Â° and... - 34.0735
Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies
Yummy Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies are delicious. My children love having the Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies because of which I end up making and storing it up for a whole week. Try it! - 46.2325
Cut 12 "doughnuts and holes" from bread; set aside.
Fit scraps of bread, with top crusts removed, in bottom of 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish.
Place cheese in layer over bread.
Add layer of broccoli, then ham.
Arrange bread "doughnuts and holes" on top.
Combine... - 44.0293
Broccoli Cheese Canapes
In small bowl combine broccoli, milk, mayonnaise, and seasonings.
On nonstick baking sheet arrange toast slices; top each slice with 1 ounce Gruyere (or Swiss) cheese and 1/4 of the broccoli mixture.
Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese and bake at... - 34.156
Fresh Pear Cake With Blue Cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine 2/3 cup sugar, 1/2 cup blue cheese, and margarine in a bowl; beat at high speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add milk, egg whites, and vanilla; beat well.
Combine 1 1/3 cups flour and baking powder.
Add to cheese mixture,... - 42.6962
Cream Cheese Blond Brownies
1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, granulated sugar, egg whites, sour cream, 1 tablespoon of the flour, and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla. Beat until smooth; set aside. In another small bowl, stir together remaining 1 1/4 cups (155 g) flour, baking powder,... - 30.613
Cheese Pastry Pie
Saute the onion in oil for 5 minutes, then add the beef and green pepper and brown well.
Stir in flour and salt, then add the tomato juice.
Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add the celery and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour into an 8-inch square baking... - 40.1903