- » Baked Cheese Crisps
Baked Cheese Crisps Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Cheese Crisps recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Cheese Crisps recipes.
Fast And Fabulous Parmesan Cheese Crisps
This Valentines Day, treat your sweet heart to the ultimate aphrodisiac dish — the parmesan cheese crisps. Extravagant yet effortless to make, this cheesy delight is the perfect way to get things rolling on the dinner table. Stream this video recipe and... - 98.9013
Cheesy Sun Crisps
Cheesy sun crisps is a two cheese baked oat and sunflower seeds recipe. Prepared with margerine and seasoned with salt, the cheesy sun crisps is combined with flour and and baked as cookies in the oven. Cooled and stored, the cheesy sun crisps are snacky and... - 45.1649
Thoroughly blend cheeses, butter, and water.
Add flours, wheat germ, salt, and cayenne; mix well.
Stir in rolled oats.
Divide dough in half.
Form into 2 rolls, each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter (about 6 inches long).
Wrap tightly; refrigerate until well... - 44.3459
Sesame Cheese Crisps
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Generously grease 2 baking sheets and sprinkle lightly with water.
Combine egg and salt for glaze.
Mix cheese, butter, water, sesame seed, mustard, hot pepper sauce and salt and blend well.
Add flour and baking powder and... - 44.2667
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. In a large bowl, sift the flour, seasonings and mix well.
3. Add the butter to the bowl and rub the butter into the flour till the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4. Add the... - 44.2314
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)Mix together cheese, butter, flour, salt, pepper, mustard, paprika, sesame seeds and krispies.
3)Make small balls.
4)Faltten using a cup.
5)Place on cookie sheet.
6)Bake for 15 minutes until done.
7)Serve... - 43.4435
Cheesy Sun Crisps
Cheesy Sun Crisps is an irresistible mouth watering side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Cheesy Sun Crisps; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 43.3303
Cream Cheese Crisps
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Heat oven to 375°F.
Put half the cornflakes into blender container.
Cover; blend at medium speed until finely crumbed.
Empty onto waxed paper.
Repeat process with remaining cornflakes.
Sift flour, baking powder, and... - 42.2914
Cheese Pastry Crisps
1.Crush piecrust stick and mix with cheese.
2.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
3.Sprinkle a tablespoon at time of water on cheese pastry mixture and stir it well with fork to make a ball shaped dough.
4.Roll the dough on floured surface ... - 38.2687
Cheese Potato Crisps
Brush melted margarine over bottom of jelly roll pan.
Cut potatoes in lengthwise slices, about 1/4 inch thick.
Arrange slices in single layer, turning once to coat both sides with margarine.
Sprinkle potatoes with salt, then with cheese.
Top with crushed... - 37.7947
In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, and salt. With a pastry blender or two knives, used scissor fashion, cut in butter until mixture is the texture of coarse crumbs.
Using a fork, stir in cheese, white wine vinegar, and water just until the... - 36.2229
Blue Cheese Crisps
Beat together cheese, butter, egg yolk, and milk or cream until smooth.
Stir flour into creamed mixture.
Turn out on a lightly floured board and knead just until blended, about 5 turns.
Divide dough in half, form each half into a ball, wrap in wax paper, and... - 35.4522
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Combine all ingredients in bowl; blend well.
Use floured fingers to shape into balls the size of large grapes.
Place on ungreased baking sheets.
Press lightly with fork to 1/4-inch thickness.
Bake 20 minutes, or until golden... - 33.9913
Garlic Parmesan Crisps
In a small bowl, mix butter and garlic salt until well blended.
Split each pita in half to make two rounds.
Spread each with butter mixture.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil.
Cut each round into six wedges; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at... - 32.229
Monterey Cheese Crisps
Monterey Cheese Crisps is a very tempting appetizer that you must try out. Prepare the Monterey Cheese Crisps effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 31.6947
Cheese Pastry Crisps
Crumble piecrust stick and mix with cheese.
Sprinkle water over pastry-cheese mixture, one tablespoon at a time, mixing well with fork till dough forms a ball.
On lightly floured surface, roll very thin in a 12x10-inch rectangle (less than 1/8 inch... - 30.9831
Cheese Pecan Crisps
1. Sift flours, salt and ground chilies into a bowl. Rub in butter with fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in cheese and pecans. Add beer or water and mix into a dough. Chill for 30 minutes.
2. Roll dough out thinly on a lightly floured... - 30.8119
Combine and mix all ingredients, working together with fingers to form dough.
Shape into 3/4-inch balls; place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake in preheated 450-degree oven for 10 minutes.
Serve hot. - 30.3804
Parmesan Wonton Crisps
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Stack the wonton wrappers, then cut them in half diagonally to make 60 triangles.
Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Arrange the wonton wrappers in a single layer so the edges are not touching.
Spray with the... - 27.3329
Cheese And Garlic Crisps
1. Split each pitta bread round in half, horizontally, then cut each half into 4 wedges. Place butter, garlic and basil in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place pitta wedges cut side up on a lightly oiled baking tray. Brush with butter mixture, then sprinkle... - 27.2596
Par Mis An Crisps
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Split pita breads and cut each half into quarters. Lay pitas with their rough sides up, close together, on baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy. - 26.9787
Caraway Cheese Crisps
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. In large bowl, with hand knead all ingredients until blended.
2. Shape dough into 1/2-inch balls. On un-greased cookie sheet, place three dough balls in a cluster. With fingers, flatten cluster to 1/4 inch thickness. Repeat with... - 26.0584
Baked Cheese Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Position racks in the middle and lower thirds of the oven. In a bowl, beat the butter and cheddar at medium speed until combined. Add the flour, cayenne and salt and beat until a crumbly dough forms. Add the rice cereal and beat... - 23.9767
Tom Thumb Crisps
1. Beat together cheese and butter thoroughly; mix in flour, pepper and Special K.
2. Shape mixture into two rolls 3/4-inch in diameter; chill thoroughly. Cut into 1/4-inch slices; place on ungreased baking sheet.
3. Bake in slow oven (325° F.) about 20... - 22.9579
1. In a bowl, combine cheese and butter; blend well. Stir in flour, Worcestershire sauce, salt and cayenne pepper.
2. Shape into a long roll, 1-inch (2.5-cm) round. Chill well for at least 3 hours, until firm.
3. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
4. Cut roll... - 22.204
1. Combine piecrust mix and dry salad-dressing mix in a large bowl. Sprinkle water over top, 1 tablespoon at a time; mix lightly with a fork.
2. Roll out, half at a time, 1/8 inch thick, on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; cut into 1 1/2-inch rounds... - 21.3056