- » Baked Cheese Bread
Baked Cheese Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked cheese bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked cheese bread recipes.
How To Make Cheese Bread - Naturally Gluten Free
Learn step by step how to make and storage brazilian cheese breads also known as Pão de Queijo, a national treasure. One of the most delicious yet simple dishes from the brazilian cuisine. Made with manioc starch (easy to find at natural food stores) this... - 133.996
Bangin' Cheesy Garlic Bread
If you want to have a garlic bread, try this recipe with a twist. Made with herbs and veggies, this bread is a perfect appetizer and can be relished at any time any day. - 129.908
Garlic Cheese Topped Bread
What can be more delicious way to start your day, when you have these slices of bread topped with garlic and cheese? All these ingredients are commonly available in your kitchen and all these takes just 5 minutes. So, go ahead for a fabulous breakfast. - 112.588
Quick Asiago Cheese Garlic Bread
This is quick and delicious bread you can make in a hurry! This bread goes with anything from steak to a full Italian meal. I'm sure you'll love it, so do try it out. - 111.602
Ham And Cheese Mini Croissant
You have friends coming over for breakfast and you want to wow them with something fancy and delicious but don’t have much time to prepare? Here is a recipe that will make you look like a genius. Your friends will think you have been up since five in the... - 108.481
Lynn demonstrates how to make cheese bread. This would be delicious with seafood, soup or chili. Super quick to make. - 107.791
Onion Cheese Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using a serrated knife, cut the bread lengthwise into 1" strips without cutting through the bottom.
3. Cut the bread widthwise into 1" strips, again without cutting through the bottom.
4. Insert the... - 107.608
Culinary Carrie: Sesame Cheese Straws
1. Thaw puff pastry dough in refrigerator overnight.
2. Next day, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Prepare a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. On a baking sheet lay one of the pastry sheets, cover it with cheese.
5.... - 107.489
Homemade Cheese Bread
Bread makes for a great snack time indulgence, but cheese bread makes for a warm, tasty treat that pairs well with almost all entrées. Nice and flavorful, Sarah shows how you can bake this cheesy goodie at home in a few simple, easy steps. - 104.622
Gorgonzola And Bacon Stuffed Bread
1. In a large bowl, add gorgonzola cheese, havarti cheese, green onion, and bacon. Mix well.
2. Cut bread as shown in the video.
3. Stuff cheese mixture between the cuts on bread.
4. Wrap bread with a heavy duty aluminium foil, and place it on a... - 104.613
Jalapeno Cheese Bread In The Bread Maker
1. In the bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), water, all purpose flour, dry milk powder, sugar, salt, cheddar cheese and jalapeno pepper.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners... - 104.587
Savoury Cherry Cheese Quick Bread
With cherries in season, this sweet and savoury quick bread is sure to please! Serve with your favourite summertime dinner, or turn into sandwiches with old fashioned ham. Any way you slice it, this one's a winner! - 102.808
Homemade Cheesy Garlic Bread
Cheesy Garlic Bread is an all time favorite for many people. This serves as a great side dish and can be served with your meal. Check out the recipe for the simple and easy recipe. - 102.689
Adjarian Khachapuri - Part 1: Making The Dough
Ajarian Khachapuri is a filled bread from the Republic of Georgia. The dough is shaped as a boat, filled with cheese (originally Selguni), and topped with an egg. It is served with fresh cilantro and tomato salsa! What a way to start the day! - 102.047
Homemade French Bread Pizza
Involve the kids to get them engaged to make this easy and fun dish! A pizza using French bread, pepperoni and some sauce! All together is rich and flavorful! Get the kids to try this recipe, so see the video for more details! - 99.7137
Baked Cheesy Bread
Jeff gets a treat going with some cheese and green onions! Its aromatic and this bread is simply sumptuous! Watch the video on how to make this bread! - 97.8834
Savory Gorgonzola Cheese Bread Pudding
Most of us rarely try to replicate dishes we eat at a restaurant because we think that there are way too many complex ingredients and processes involved. Many a times these seemingly complex dishes are so easy to make. Watch Chef John replicate a savory... - 94.8087
Italian Herb And Cheese Bread
Bread a la Italia ! - Enjoy the freshness of basil, oregano and classic Italian herbs on this one !.... A warm, toasty and scrumptious bread, this one will surely fill the entire kitchen with its flavoury aroma. Be sure to bake plenty of it, as everyone... - 94.7299
Ham Egg And Cheese Bread
Almost an all-in-one bread, this combines ham, egg and cheese fully in the bread so that when eaten on its own, it ensures it has the taste of all these lovely ingredients. Have it warm and fresh in the morning and feel full for the entire day ! - 92.9702
Instant Bread Pizza
Pizza is a lovable fantasy for one and all and simple ways of making it make it more so. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make an Instant Pizza using bread and other common ingredients lying in the kitchen. Pizza in a jiffy! - 92.6699
Delicious Vegetable Focaccia Bread
This is a delicious Vegetable Focaccia Bread recipe from the Bagholder. This garlic butter base with peppers, onions and cheese are perfect for dinner or a great appetizer cut into small pieces. It is fun with the family and different to serve than... - 84.5106
Creamy Cheese Bread Pudding
If you have a sweet tooth, you are going to love this Creamy Cheese Bread Pudding recipe. This pudding is simply delicious and feels like biting into a Croissant filled with cream cheese. You can even use leftover bread to prepare this pudding. - 84.0782
Bread And Cheese Panade
Want to learn to make a perfect classic that is yummy and easy to make? Then you must watch this video. This is the perfect dish that can be whipped up in minutes and doesn't require any special ingredients! - 83.183
Baked Bread With Cream Cheese Filling
Bake bread for a change and that too with a cream cheese filling! The aroma of it wafting in your kitchen is beyond comparison. See the video to bake this easy bread! - 82.4872
Puffy Cheese Scones
Even if you have a little knowledge about baking you can easily pull off these Puffy Cheese Scones. This a simple recipe and you can make it easily in your kitchen. Give it a go! - 82.2935
Homemade Naan Bread Pizza
Looking for some different recipes to make pizza, then you must check this out. The Chef shows how to make naan bread pizza. It's different but yet very tasty. If you're in a hurry then this is something you can make really quick. So don't forget to check... - 79.7826
Cranberry cheese bread, a cheesy tangy bread which makes everybody's mouth water. Make this bread to mark autumn and celebrate Thanksgivings. Although, cranberry bread is the main feature, but the taste is highlighted by the cheese in it. Enjoy this cranberry... - 52.3718
Spiced Cheese Loaves
Spiced cheese loaves are a simple and impressive breads. These loaves can be served with main courses and with cheese and butter for breakfast or as side dish. Spiced cheese loaves are easy to make and need little practice. You must try making the spiced... - 51.5642
Chili Cheese Cornbread
This Chilli Cheese Cornbread tastes superb ! This cornmeal, cheese, corn and chilli bread makes a sumptuous meal ! Try this Chilli Cheese Cornbread and let me know if you like it ! - 50.5366
Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf
Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf made using this recipe is an experience by itself. This Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 50.435
Zucchini Cheese Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take an 8-9 inch round cake pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Gently spoon flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together baking powder, flour, salt,... - 50.3558
Apricot Cheese Loaf
1) Grease a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
2) In a small bowl, place apricots and pour boiling water over them.
3) Let them cool.
2) In a bowl, beat butter and sugar together until creamy.
3) Add eggs one at a time, beating until... - 50.3464
Georgian Cheese Bread
Georgian Cheese Bread! Who doesn€™t love a little bit of cheese with their bread? If you are a cheese lover then this yummy Georgian Cheese Bread is your kind of bread!! Check it out! - 49.7667
Onion Cheddar Bread
1. In a medium mixing bowl, sift and combine the flours. Keep aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in luke warm water. Add a pinch of sugar to get the yeast started. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3. When yeast mixture has become bubbly,... - 49.6799
Two Cheese Corn Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch square 2-inch deep baking pan with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the cornmeal,... - 49.5247
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.Add yeast to luke warm water and let stand for 5 minutes .
3. In a saucepan, warm cottage cheese.
4. In a bowl, add cottage cheese, fructose, yeast mixture, flour, onion, egg, dill seeds, cayenne pepper... - 49.5188
Welsh Rarebit Bread
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together 2 cups of the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, mustard, and pepper.
3) In a saucepan, heat together milk, water, cheese, and margarine until cheese is just melted and then cool until... - 49.5111
Cheddar Spoon Bread
Spoon bread is much like a savory souffle or pudding but has a consistency of a bread. It adds taste to your meal. There are many recipes to make spoon bread. Try this recipe of cheddar spoon bread and enjoy!! - 49.3759
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Grease and baking sheet with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
4. Trim crust of bread and slice into 3/4-inch thick slices.
4 In a medium bowl, whisk... - 49.3724
Sally Lunn Dill Bread
1. In a bowl, soften yeast.
2. In another bowl, heat cottage cheese on Low for 2 minutes until lukewarm.
3. In a mixing bowl, put together all ingredients except flour.
4. Blend ingredients with a mixer; gradually add flour.
5. Cover the mixing... - 49.3226
1. Preheat the oven at 325°F.
2. Take a greased deep 8-inch square tin and line it with flour.
3. In a bowl, beat butter and sugar to make a creamy mixture. Then add eggs all at a time.
4. After beating the mixture properly, add the... - 49.2789
Crescent Cheese Breadsticks
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, garlic salt, onion salt and chili powder and set aside.
3. Make 8 triangles separating the dough and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
4.... - 49.1251
Vegetable Loaf With Cheese Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease 8 x 5-inch loaf pan.
In large bowl, combine all loaf ingredients until well mixed.
Spoon into prepared loaf pan.
Place in large roasting pan on oven shelf.
Fill roaster with water to 1-inch from top.
Bake 60... - 48.9134
Broccoli Cheese Bread
1) Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
2) In a non-stick pan, cook broccoli and onions over high heat for 5 minutes.
3) Add pepper, garlic and salt. Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes or until moisture evaporates completely. Put the vegetables... - 48.8804
Beer Cheese Bread With Raisins
1. Grease a loaf tin with butter or baking spray and dust the base and sides with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a saucepan, cover the raisins with beer and heat on a low flame until it begins to simmer.
4. Take the pan off the heat, cover... - 48.3933
Soften yeast in warm water.
Cook milk to lukewarm.
Sift flour, sugar and salt into mixing bowl.
With a pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add egg, softened yeast and milk.
Stir in cheese, parsley and... - 48.3675
Cottage Cheese Stollen
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a bowl and sift baking powder, flour and salt in it.
3) Add almonds and raisins.
4) Take another bowl and beat eggs in it.
5) Add sugar, 1/4 cup milk, lemon rind and sugar. Beat well.
6) Cream cottage... - 48.3562
Cheese Herb Bread
Sprinkle the yeast over the water in a large mixing bowl.
Let stand 10 minutes, then stir to dissolve.
Add the sugar, salt, butter, 1/2 cup of cheese, marjoram, and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat with an electric mixer or by hand until very smooth.
Beat in the... - 48.3421
Anadama Cheese Bread
1.Preheat the oven to 375degrees.
2.In a medium sized saucepan, mix 1 1/2 cup water with 1/2 cup corn meal, salt, shortening and molasses.
3.Cook the mixture by stirring continuously.
4.Once the mixture is thick and foamy, transfer it to... - 48.3211
Apricot Cheese Bread
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg, flour and orange peel until smooth; set aside.
Soak apricots in warm water for 15 minutes; drain well.
Cut apricots into small pieces; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
In... - 48.2798
Combine the yeast, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and water in small mixing bowl.
Cover with clingfilm and leave to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes or until foamy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Add the Parmesan and chives and stir... - 48.2385
Nut Cheese Loaf
This Nut Cheese Loaf recipe is easily right at the top of my favorite list. If you like this recipe of Nut Cheese Loaf, please share with friends and family through popular networking sites. - 48.1303
Stir the milk, oil and salt with the cheese.
Mix the flour with the baking powder and stir or knead into the cheese.
Finely dice the feta and ham.
Pluck the leaves from the fresh thyme and rub the dried thyme.
Mix with the cheese and ham and season with the... - 47.8144
Bran Swiss Cheese Bread
1. In a bowl, combine flour and bran cereal
2. Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) about 20 minutes before baking.
4. In a large bowl mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let... - 47.7842
Golden Swiss Cheese Loaves
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the warm water.
Stir in sugar, the 4 tablespoons melted butter, hot pepper seasoning, wheat germ, and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat, scraping bowl often for 4 minutes (at medium speed if using electric mixer).
Add 1 more cup of... - 47.7475
Cream Cheese Loaf With Chives
1. Into the warm water stir yeast until dissolved.
2. Put in the malt extract and stir well to blend thoroughly.
3. Let it rest in a warm place for 15—20 minutes until frothy.
4. Combine the flour, onion salt, chives, cream cheese and... - 47.6073
Cottage Cheese Rolls
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Blend cottage cheese, egg, milk, and oil in processor or by hand.
Sift together dry ingredients and combine with the cottage cheese mixture.
Turn out on a floured board and knead until smooth.
Shape into 8-10 rolls and place on a... - 47.5539
Cheddar Cheese Bread
1) Grease 2 loaf pans of 9- x 5-x 3-inch dimensions.
2) Preheat oven to 375° F.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and combine together warm water and yeast in it. Let stand for about 10 minutes.
4) Stir in sugar, milk, shortening and salt.... - 47.4583
Casserole Cheese Bread
1) Take a large mixing bowl and pour water into it. Stir in sugar and yeast. Set aside for a few minutes or until mixture becomes foamy.
2) Mix oil, salt and thyme together.
3) Blend all-purpose flour into yeast mixture with electric mixer at low... - 47.4381
Dilly Casserole Bread
Soften yeast in water.
Combine in bowl, cheese, sugar, onion, butter, dill seed, salt, soda, egg, and softened yeast.
Add flour to form a stiff dough, beating well after each addition (For first addition of flour use mixer on low speed).
Let rise in... - 47.3672
Savory Bread Pudding
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Take a 9 inch nonstick skillet and melt some margarine in it.
3. Add in onion, mushrooms, garlic and saute on medium to high heat for 1 to 2 minutes until veggies are tenderized.
4.Now add the... - 47.1991
Heat milk, cheese, shortening, sugar, and salt over moderate heat, stirring, until cheese is melted; cool to lukewarm.
Pour warm water into a warm large bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir to dissolve.
Add cooled mixture, egg and about 3 cups flour; beat until... - 47.1793
Cheddar Cheese Muffins
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 5/8 by 1 1/8 inch (6 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Stir in the cheese.
In another bowl combine the buttermilk, butter, egg, mustard and... - 47.1693
Double Cheese Bread
1) To soften yeast, sprinkle it over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In a food processor, use the SHREDDING DISC setting.
5) Fit the Cheddar cheese... - 47.1337
Cheesy Danish Croissants
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (mark 6).
2) In a small pan, gently saute the onion in the butter.
3) In a basin, combine the egg, sauted onion, cheeses, breadcrumbs and seasoning; reserve some egg for the glaze.
4) Layer the cheese... - 46.9861
Savory Bubble Cheese Bread
In large bowl of electric mixer combine 2 1/2 cups flour, sugar, onion, salt, yeast and caraway seeds.
In small saucepan combine milk, water and butter.
Heat milk mixture until very warm (120° to 130°F); stir in TABASCO sauce.
With mixer at medium speed... - 46.9626
Herbed Cheese Strata
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch by 8-inch by 2-inch deep baking dish with oil or cooking spray.
3. In the greased dish, layer 3/4 of the bread cubes, top with cheese and another layer of bread.
4. In mixing bowl, whisk... - 46.8706
Miniature Muffins With Ricotta, Currants, And Dill
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat 24 miniature muffin cups with the cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine the butter and currants.
In a medium bowl, mix the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Combine the ricotta, egg, and dill in a... - 46.8468
1) In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Add sugar and salt.
2) In another bowl, mix cottage cheese, 3 tablespoons margarine, onion, dill weed, egg, soda, and half of the flour until smooth.
3) To make stiff dough, add remaining flour. Cover it... - 46.8206
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, cream butter with an electric mixer.
3) Beat in cheddar cheese, milk, salt, Tabasco, paprika and cayenne and gradually stir in bread crumbs and flour.
4) Knead the mixture and divide the... - 46.8102
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
2) In a warmed bowl, sift the flour and salt together. Then rub in the butter until the mixture is crumbly and stir in the dried yeast.
3) In a bowl with the sieved potato, stir in... - 46.7544
Parmesan Skillet Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large bowl and combine yeast with water in it. Stir to dissolve yeast and leave the mixture aside for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
3) Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, butter or... - 46.7266
Parmesan Cheese Bread
Stir the yeast and sugar into the warm water in a 2-cup [480ml] liquid measure.
Let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes.
Chop the Parmesan finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 30 seconds.
Add the flour and salt and process until combined,... - 46.6406
Little Dill Cheese Loaves
1) in a large bowl, pour moderately warm water. Spinkle yeast into the water and stirr until dissolved. Keep aside.
2) In a small sauce pain heat the cheese until lukewarm and stir in the yeast
3) Using an electric hand whisk/mixer bet... - 46.5814
Cheese And Pepper Bread
Dissolve the yeast in one-quarter cup of the water with one teaspoon of the sugar.
Mix the remaining sugar, the salt, pepper, basil, dry milk and one and one half cups of the flour.
Add the remaining one and one-half cups water, the butter and egg.
Add the... - 46.5031
Activate the yeast. For this, use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Heat remaining... - 46.4268
Ricotta Cheese Rye Bread
1.Preheat oven to 350° F.
2.In a mixing bowl combine caraway seeds and flour.
3. Mix well beaten egg yolks.
4. Sprinkle sugar substitute and seasoned salt.
5. Mix butter and cheese.
6. Add dry ingredients with mixed butter and cheese.... - 46.4022
Cheese Bacon Crispies
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a baking sheet and lightly grease it.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and combine the first 6 ingredients in it. Mix nicely together.
4) Add bacon and flour.
5) Shape the prepared dough into 2 rolls of 1... - 46.2887
Blue Cheese Walnut Muffles
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 5/8 by 1 1/8 inch (6 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl combine the milk, butter, egg and Tabasco.
Make a well in the center of the flour... - 46.2658
Cheddar Cheese Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Take a skillet and soften butter in it. Fry the minced onions in it until they become tender.
3. When done remove from heat.
4. Take a large mixing bowl and beat eggs and add it to the butter –onion... - 46.2323
Cheese Bread Knots
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups flour and the yeast.
In saucepan, heat milk, cheese, sugar, butter, and salt just until warm (115 to 120 degrees), stirring constantly until butter almost melts.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add egg.
Beat at low speed... - 46.1739
Ring Cheese Bread
1. Dissolve sugar in hot water, add yeast, mix thoroughly and keep on heat at 80 degrees and allow to simmer for 15 minutes till yeast rises.
2. Take a cup, add milk and heat for 1 minute.
3. Take a large bowl, add 2 tbsp butter, salt,... - 46.1268
Dill Cottage Cheese Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour, yeast, onion, and dillseed.
In saucepan heat cottage cheese, water, sugar, butter, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted; stir constantly.
Add to flour mixture; add egg.
Beat... - 46.0959
Cranberry Cheese Bread
Cream shortening & sugar.
Combine dry ingredients & blend into creamed mix.
Add egg, & mix well.
Mix in cheese and cranberry sauce.
Stir in nuts.
Pour in greased & floured loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees, about 1 hour, until tests done. - 46.071
Cheese Spoon Bread
Mix first 6 ingredients in saucepan and add 1 cup milk.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and boiling.
Remove from heat.
Reserve one third of cheese to slice for top.
Cut remaining cheese into cubes; add to cooked mixture; stir... - 46.0628
Cheddar Cheese Strata
1. Grease 13-inch X 9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
3. In a large bowl, break eggs and combine with egg whites, milk, onion, mustard and salt.
4. Use a wire whisk or a... - 46.017
Cheese And Chile Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 425Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
3) Add the chili to work bowl after drying with a paper towel. Pulse on/off until coarsely chopped.
4) Change the setting into SHREDDING DISC setting.
5) Insert the... - 45.9579
Cottage Wheat Loaf
1) Sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil, honey and cottage cheese.
4) In the food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, wheat... - 45.9346
Canadian Bacon And Cheese Biscuits
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning and salt.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk; stir only until combined.
Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead just until smooth, about 8 times.
Roll to... - 45.9163
Apple Cheese Bread
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt onto wax paper.
2. Grease 2 (9-inch x 5-inch x 3-inch)
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter or margarine with and electric mixer until soft.... - 45.8532
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Grease loaf pans.
3. Combine milk, 2 cups cheese, sugar, salt and butter.
4. Stir until cheese melts.
6. Sprinkle yeast over water as warm as 110°; stir to blend.
7. Add to milk mixture.
8. Let... - 45.7983
Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread
Preheat the oven to 400°F and lightly oil a 9 x 9-inch pan.
In a small saucepan over low heat, cook the jalapenos and onion in the buttermilk for a few minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all... - 45.5412
Deviled Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream margarine and sugar; beat in egg; add whole wheat flour and rhubarb.
Sift together other dry ingredients and then add them alternately with milk to egg mixture.
Dough will be very stiff.
Stir in cheese and nuts.
Spread dough out... - 45.5225
Cheese Roll Loaf
Soften yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Add salt, sugar, onion soup and shortening.
Stir in rye flour.
Gradually add regular flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on floured surface until smooth and satiny, 5 to 7 minutes.
Place in greased bowl, turning... - 45.5115
Easter Egg Bread
This decorative Easter bread has whole eggs baked into it! Do not cook the whole eggs, as they will bake at the same time that the bread does. The eggs can also be dyed for extra color. - 45.5103
Beer Cheese Bread
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Oil and flour 9x5-inch loaf pan.
Mix all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, onion, baking soda and salt in medium mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Beat with electric mixer at medium speed about 1... - 45.4902
Baked Cheese Bread Recipes By Category