- » Baked Cheese Blintz
Baked Cheese Blintz Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked cheese blintz recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked cheese blintz recipes.
1. Preheat oven to 300 F. Spray 13-by-9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. To prepare batter, in large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, mix flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, salt, eggs, margarine, and milk until just... - 37.3138
Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
Add sour cream, cottage cheese, and beaten eggs; fold only till flour is barely moistened.
Bake on a hot, lightly greased griddle or in skillet.
Turn cakes when bubbles on surface break.
Stack pancakes and serve with warm... - 29.0018
You May Also Like!
In small bowl of electric mixer, combine flour, cinnamon, milk and water, mixing at medium speed until smooth.
Let stand 30 minutes.
For each blintz, pour 3 tablespoons batter into hot, lightly greased 6-inch skillet or crepe pan.
Cook on one side only until... - 38.7085
Cheese Blintzes has a defining taste. The eggs with cheese gives the Cheese Blintzes a creamy and velvety taste. - 41.2593
Easy Cheese Blintzes
To make the filling: Place the cottage cheese in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Transfer to a medium bowl.
Add the sour cream, egg substitute, buttermilk, sugar, orange rind, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
To make the blintzes: Rinse... - 43.8595
Cream Cheese Blintzes
1. Prepare very thin pancakes, and brown them only on one side.
2. In a container of food processor, add creamed cottage cheese, lemon rind, egg yolks, vanilla, sugar, salt and cinnamon and blend by running the STIR blade for about 20 -30 seconds.
3.... - 47.1328
1 In a bowl, add eggs, water, flour, and powdered milk beat them together throughly.
2 Into a small (6 inch) nonstick, pour 3 tablespoons of batter to make crepes.
3 Spread the batter evenly over the bottom by tilting the skillet slightly.
4 ... - 46.1268
Blue Cheese Blintzes
1. Preheat over to 350°F.
2. Divide 1 egg into 2 mixing bowls.
3. Butter a 1 1/2- quart baking dish.
4. Combine ricotta and bleu cheese to yolk bowl and add shallots; set mixture aside.
5. Break second egg into egg white bowl and beat... - 43.1768
Fluffy Cottage Cheese Blintzes
1. In a mixing bowl beat egg yolk until thick and lemon colored, add cottage cheese and beat until almost smooth.
2. Blend in skim milk, flour and salt and beat egg whites until peaks fold over.
3. Fold into batter and let the batter stand for 5... - 38.0293
Fluffy Cottage Cheese Blintzes
Lightly spray griddle with vegetable oil.
In a mixing bowl, beat egg yolk until thick and lemon-colored.
Add cottage cheese and beat until almost smooth.
Blend in skim milk and flour.
In another bowl, beat egg whites until peaks fold over.
Fold... - 34.9892
Spinach Cheese Blintzes
Blintzes Combine first five ingredients in electric blender and process until batter is smooth.
Let rest for 2 hours to allow particles of flour to expand in liquid, resulting in a tender blintz.
Just before baking blintzes, process batter again briefly to... - 43.0506
Strawberry Cheese Blintzes
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Spoon 3 tablespoons cheese mixture in center of each Basic Crepe.
Fold right and left sides of crepe over filling; fold bottom and top of crepe over filling, forming a square.
Place blintzes, seam side down, on a large... - 43.3823