- » Baked Cereal Custard
Baked Cereal Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked cereal custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked cereal custard recipes.
Cereal And Baked Custard
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 In a small bowl, add eggs with milk, sugar, salt and vanilla extract and beat to mix well.
3 In five ungreased (6-oz size) custard cups, ladle the mixture.
4 Sprinkle each with 3 or 4... - 38.4184
You May Also Like!
Wheat Soy Dessert
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Combine skim milk powder, whole wheat flour and water with a wire whisk.
Put in saucepan; bring to boil; add salt.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thickened.
Remove from heat and stir in combined raisins and... - 44.9329
Cranberry Raisin Rice And Cereal Pudding
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Butter or oil spray an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish or use a nonstick baking pan.
In a large bowl, mix together the cooked rice and cereal.
Stir in the raisins and cranberries.
In a bowl, mix together the milk, fructose, egg... - 40.7895
Sift flour and salt twice.
Beat eggs; add milk, then sifted flour.
Beat until mixture is smooth with no lumps.
Add shortening and beat until blended.
Grease custard cups well, fill half full.
Bake about 40 minutes at 425° F.
No peeking till done.
Quickly... - 32.312
Baked Caramel Rice Custard
In large saucepan, over medium heat, heat milk just to a boil; sprinkle in cereal.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Slowly add egg product, 1/3 cup sugar and vanilla, stirring constantly.
Cook over low heat for 4 to 5 minutes until mixture begins to... - 35.0563
Simple Raisin Bran Cereal Muffins
In small mixing bowl, beat egg and buttermilk.
Mix in all other ingredients and stir well.
Spoon batter into 6 paper-lined custard cups or microproof muffin pan; fill about half full.
Cook 6 muffins at a time on HI (max. power) 2 to 3 minutes, or until no... - 33.2849
Ready Bake Bran Muffins
In a large bowl, combine cereal with boiling water and stir thoroughly.
Let cool, then stir in eggs, buttermilk, oil, and fruit; blend well.
In another large bowl, mix together baking soda, salt, sugar, and flour; then stir in bran mixture.
Cover tightly and... - 41.1253
Stir together the flour, salt and pepper.
Toss with corn.
In another bowl, beat egg slightly.
Combine with milk and margarine and stir into corn mixture.
Pour into round 1 qt. (1 L) casserole.
Sprinkle with cereal.
Bake at 325°F (165°C) for about 50 minutes... - 33.0531
Grapenut Custard Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly coat the bottom of a baking dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In a bowl, place together sugar, the grapenuts, butter, vanilla, eggs, milk and salt.
4) Beat the sugar mixture well together.
5)... - 44.3187
Eva's Vegan Parkin
1. Pre-heat oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Grease a flat shallow tin.
3. In a heavy saucepan, take the treacle and warm it over a low flame.
4. Mix vegan margarine and wholemeal flour well.
5. Add barbados sugar, cake spice... - 42.1817
1. Grease an 8 inch round or 7 inch square cake tin, with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Line the base of the tin with a grease proof paper; this will help to unmould the cake.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C
4. In a large... - 48.8413