- » Baked Carrot
Baked Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked carrot recipes.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On a 12 inch square heavy foil, place carrots.
3. In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients and pour over carrots.
4. Fold over the foil to seal carrots.
5. Place the pan in the oven and bake... - 40.8277
The baked carrots with eggs and almonds is a light and lovely recipe for making a side with carrots. Prepared as a firm bake, this baked carrots recipe is made with added onions for flavor. Served with stews or soups and rice, this is a nice and colorful... - 38.4513
Heat oven to 550 degrees.
Butter a 2-qt.casserole.
Cut carrots lengthwise into slender sticks about 1 1/2 inches long (you should have about 6 cups).
Put in prepared casserole.
Sprinkle with onions.
Add water, butter, salt, sugar, celery salt and sweet... - 37.8182
Baked Carrots Holstein
1. Wash carrots and scrape them.
2. Grease a non-stick pan with the butter flavouring.
3. Line a shallow baking dish with foil.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. In the greased pan, add the carrots and slowly brown them; turn... - 36.576
Microwave Baked Carrots
1. In a glass casserole, take nutmeg, salt, sugar and water. Mix it well.
2. Add carrots and butter and again mix it well.
3. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until carrots are done. Remember to stir it once after 4-5 minutes.
4. Keep... - 35.6635
Carrots are a rich source of Vitamin A. Here’s combining the best of taste and health. This baked carrots is for you if you love carrots. Get your kids too to eat vegetables with a smile. - 34.4176
These Baked Carrots are my favorite breakfast course. The onions and seasonings make this dish so very special. You might not like carrots, but these baked carrots are so compelling that you're sure to have them three or four times a week. - 31.2962
In 1 1/2 qt glass casserole mix nutmeg, salt and sugar with water.
Add carrots and dot with butter.
Microwave (high), covered, 8-10 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
Rest 5 minutes. - 22.299
This simple and easy baked carrots recipe is a lovely recipe made with butter substitute. Nutritious and fresh, this carrot bake is great with grilled meats or casseroles too. - 19.1784
Baked Carrot Recipes By Category