- » Baked Capsicum
Baked Capsicum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked capsicum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked capsicum recipes.
New And Improved Stuffed Green Bell Pepper Halves
Bell peppers are pretty, colorful and they have hollow insides, giving the impression of empty pretty heads. No wonder we are tempted to fill them up. Almost every cuisine has several stuffed bell pepper recipes. The sweet bitterness of the roasted pepper,... - 92.4783
Turkish Stuffed Peppers
Turkish Stuffed Peppers is a delicious yet easy to make recipe.
The blend of flavors in this dish is really mouthwatering. I often prepare these Turkish Stuffed Peppers at home and my family just loves them.Don't give this recipe a miss and share your... - 49.0482
Prime Time Stuffed Peppers
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Season blanched peppers with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine rest of the ingredients (apart from cheese) and mix well.
4. Place 1 cup mixture in each... - 47.494
Individual Spinach And Green Pepper Quiches
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) With the rolled dough line 4 individual 4 inch patty tins.
4) Bake in the oven without any filling for 10 minutes.
5) In a pan, melt the... - 46.7704
Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion until soft.
3) Stir in the beef and sautÃ© for 10 minutes, stirring constantly to break up the meat.
4) Mix in well mushrooms, rice, Worcestershire... - 46.7104
Onion And Capsicum Pizza
In a large mixing bowl, take warm water, sprinkle yeast and sugar over it.
Keep covered for 10 minutes.
Put salt, oil and flour to soaked yeast and mix with fork for 2-3 minutes and knead with hands to make a soft dough.
Cover dough with damp cloth and keep... - 46.0515
Capsicums With Sweet Corn
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Slice the ends off the capsicums. Scoop the seeds out.
3) Sprinkle paprika into each capsicum. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the capsicums for 5 minutes.
4) In a frying pan, melt butter.... - 45.7652
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the peppers 1/4 inch from the top.
3) Remove the seeds and the pith, carefully as the shells should not broke.
4) In a large pot, boil the water and blanch the peppers for 5 minutes.
5) Remove the... - 45.1823
Chicken Roasted Capsicum, Olive And Feta Pie
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C / 350° F.
2. Heat one tablespoon oil In a large fry pan, add leek and garlic, and cook for five minutes or until soft. Set aside.
3. Heat extra oil, add chicken in batches, and cook for 6-8 minutes.
4. Drain spinach, squeeze out... - 44.8537
Capsicum A La Bolognese
Clean and chop the chicken liver, onion, carrots and celery.
Heat the butter and oil and saute the chicken liver.
Add the onion, carrot and celery and fry over moderate heat till onion is golden brown.
Add the mince and fry till brown, stirring.
Mix in lemon... - 44.7677
Veal In Pepper Shells
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil and place green pepper in it.
3) Let the peppers blanch for 5 minutes and drain.
4) In a non-stick pan, place the veal and season with salt, pepper and... - 44.3521
Slice off stem portions of capsicums.
Cook capsicums in salted boiling water for two minutes.
Heat 3/4 tablespoon oil in a pan and fry onion for 10 minutes.
Add chopped tomatoes removing as many seeds as possible.
Soak bread slices... - 42.8861
Capsicum With Pine Nut Filling
Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
Cut a slice from the top of each capsicum.
If they don't stand upright, cut a thin slice from the base.
Remove all seeds and membrane.
Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Cook rice in boiling water until... - 42.325
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a shallow baking pan with butter.
3) Using a sharp, paring knife, cut a slice of 1/2 inch from the top of green pepper and reserve.
4) Remove the seeds without breaking the shell.
5)... - 41.8548
Stuffed Green Capsicums
Remove tops of capsicums and reserve.
Remove pith and seeds.
Place capsicums in boiling water, add 1 tablespoon oil and leave for 5 minutes, drain well and dry.
Place a small piece of butter in each capsicum (using half the butter) and season well.
Melt... - 41.5159
Corn And Capsicum Quiche
Corn And Capsicum Quiche has a moist taste.The Eggs and Cream gives the Corn And Capsicum Quiche Energizing taste. - 41.2981
Spanish Stuffed Capsicums
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Remove the stalks from the capsicum and scoop out the seeds.
3) In a saucepan, pour water and a little salt. Let the water boil for 5 minutes before draining.
4) Take the bacon and finely chop or mince... - 39.0463
Baked Shimla Mirch
1. Gently remove the tops of the peppers. Scrape out the seeds and ribs and sit the peppers in an ovenproof dish.
2. Melt the butter in a medium frying pan, add the onions, onion seeds, curry leaves, carrots, peas, broad beans, potatoes, sultanas, cashew... - 35.225
Chicken With Ricotta, Rocket And Roasted Red Pepper Capsicum
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
2. Combine ricotta, rocket, pinenuts, capsicum (pepper), and pepper & salt in a small bowl, and mix together until smooth.
3. Place 1-2 tablespoons of ricotta mixture under the skin of each chicken breast. Lightly grease... - 34.187
Capsicum (peppers) Filled With Beans
1. Cut capsicums (peppers) in half lengthwise and remove seeds and pith. Place capsicum (pepper) shells on a lightly greased baking tray and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan, add onion and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until onion is soft.
3.... - 31.9907
Capsicums (peppers) Roasted In Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Place red capsicum (pepper) in a bowl. Combine oil, garlic, red chilli and oregano, pour over capsicum and toss to coat.
2. Layer capsicum (pepper), skin side up, in a baking dish, cover with aluminium foil and bake for... - 25.2264
Baked Capsicum Recipes By Category