- » Baked Camembert
Baked Camembert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Camembert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Camembert recipes.
Baked Camembert With Fruit Appetizer
When you want to get pampered with an exclusive homemade dessert, you should consider these pastries with the stuffing of camembert cheese, pears and cranberries. In this video, chef prepares the delicate pastry with all perfection. Follow the steps to... - 146.489
1. In a large bowl, cream the butter and cheese together to form a smooth paste
2. Add the beaten eggs one at a time and mix well
3. Add the flour a little at a time and mix well
4. Add the spices and the seasoning
5. The paste should now be... - 47.4613
Broccoli Camembert Souffle
To make a foil collar, measure enough foil to go around a 2-quart souffle dish plus a 2- to 3-inch overlap.
Fold foil into thirds lengthwise.
Butter one side.
Position foil around dish with buttered side in, letting collar extend 2 inches above top of dish;... - 46.517
Camembert And Herb Millefeuilles
1) Preheat the oven and prepare baking sheet.
2) Roll out puff pastry as thin as you can and cut out 4 sheets, 8'' x 4'' in size and transfer the pastry to the baking sheet. ... - 45.7266
Preheat oven to 375°.
Generously butter a 2-quart souffle dish or casserole.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, turning dish to coat bottom and sides; set aside.
Melt the 4 tablespoons butter in a 3-quart pan over medium heat.
Add nutmeg and red pepper.
Blend in... - 41.6917
Carolyn Archer's Baked Camembert
This baked camembert recipe is a cheese encased baked dough recipe. If you love cheese, you will love this and I serve it often as a side with meals or just as a cheesy snack. Baked till golden brown, they are savory and snacky. - 39.9187
1) In a bowl, mash Camembert cheese until smooth.
2) Mix in chives, nutmeg, pepper and cream.
3) On a lightly floured board, roll out pastry and cut into 12 squares, each 15 cm (6 inches).
4) Diagonally half each square.
5) Scoop up 1 tsp of the... - 39.8559
Combine all ingredients except puff pastry in a mixing bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Roll one sheet puff pastry to a 14 x 10-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Spread cheese... - 35.1711
Get the oven really hot, 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
Cut the pastry in half and roll out 2 circles, about 4cm/1 1/2in larger than your cheese, one circle slightly larger than the other.
Lay the smaller circle on a baking sheet, then take the cheese out of its... - 34.4623
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Set aside and keep warm.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Remove from heat and stir in the flour.
Return to a low heat and cook for three minutes.
Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly.
Add the salt and pepper... - 34.1037
Smoked Salmon And Camembert Rounds
Cut two 5cm circles from each slice of bread.
Brush both sides of circles lightly with melted butter, place on oven tray.
Bake in moderate oven 10 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
Beat extra butter until creamy,.beat in lemon juice and dill, spread on... - 33.7021
Camembert And Cherry Tomato Pie
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Cut the pastry in half. Roll one half into a 23cm square, the other into a 25cm square. Put the smaller square on a dampened baking sheet.
2. Remove the paper wrapping from the cheese but do not remove the rind. Put the... - 30.9613
Chicken With Camembert
1. Wash the chicken under cold water and dry on absorbent paper
2. Inside the chicken breast, place Camembert cheese and add it to a suitable casserole
3. Sprinkle seasoned salt and pepper generously, cover and microwave for half an hour... - 30.574
Brush cheese with oil on all sides; then roll in crumbs until completely coated.
Place on an ovenproof plate or in a small baking dish and bake in a 350° oven until cheese just begins to melt 12 to 15 minutes.
Spread on bread.
Makes 4 servings - 17.8267
Lynn's Baked Camembert With Apricot Glaze
Lynn demonstrates how to make a baked Camembert with an Apricot Glaze. This is a great appetizer and can be used for a party, the Super Bowl , or a cocktail party. Serve with sliced baguette. You can substitute Brie, if you desire. - 0