- » Baked Cajun Chicken
Baked Cajun Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked cajun chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked cajun chicken recipes.
Cajun Style Chicken Pot Pie
What better way to amp up your boring dinner nights than a luscious pot dish. Beryl Stokes shares with us the recipe of this classic comfort food, simple enough to enjoy at any night of the week. A little elaborate and time taking, but nevertheless worth it. - 105.272
Cajun Chicken Wings
1. In A medium sauce pan, boil water.
2. Add the chicken wings to the boiling water and blanch for 10 minutes to de-fat them.
3. Drain and set aside to cool
4. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
5. Use a large mortar and pestle to grind... - 45.2598
Cajun Chicken Loaf
1. Chop the chicken meat and set aside.
2. In a non stick fry pan, heat oil, add onion, celery, garlic, pepper and sautÃ© until soft and transfer to a bowl.
3. Add chopped chicken meat, to the sautÃ©ed vegetables, add green pepper,... - 44.2607
Cajun Cornish Hens
Brown sausage in saucepan.
Stir in rice; cook 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, onions, pepper, garlic and thyme.
Bring to boil.
Cover; simmer 20 minutes (rice will be firm).
Rinse hens; drain well.
Stuff with rice mixture.
Place breast side up on rack in shallow... - 41.6724
Baked Cajun Chicken
Remove skin from chicken.
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with nonstick coating.
Arrange the chicken, meaty sides up, in dish.
Brush with milk.
In a small bowl mix onion powder, thyme, garlic salt, white pepper, red pepper, and black... - 37.1186
Cajun Chicken With Pawpaw Salsa
1. Rub chicken with crushed garlic. Place onion salt, white pepper, black pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika and mixed herbs in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Rub spice mixture over chicken, place on an oiled baking tray and bake at 180°C / 350°F / Gas 4 for... - 35.3358