- » Baked Broccoli Stuffing
Baked Broccoli Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked broccoli stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked broccoli stuffing recipes.
Baked Tomatoes With Broccoli Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) In a large kettle, boil water. Drop in the broccoli florets.
3) Cook the florets for about 8 minutes. Drain them into a colander. Run them under running water for about 2 minutes. Drain well.
4) Slice the... - 41.7968
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Jumbo Shells With Broccoli
Stuffed Jumbo Shells With Broccoli is heavenly. All I can say is ..YUM! The rest you will have to experiment for yourselves! Try this Stuffed Jumbo Shells With Broccoli today! - 40.4443
Broccoli Stuffed Shells
Preheat oven to 350°F. In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook until onion is tender but not browned. Remove from heat; cool. In large bowl, stir ricotta cheese and egg until well-blended. Add broccoli and Monterey Jack cheese; mix... - 34.326
Broccoli Stuffed Tomatoes
Broccoli stuffed tomatoes is a vegetable stuffed tomato recipe. Filled with a basil herbed mix of cheese, peppers and broccoli along egg, the broccoli stuffed tomatoes is baked to finish in the oven. - 45.6798
Shells Stuffed With Ricotta And Broccoli
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cook the pasta shells according to package directions.
Meanwhile, combine the ricotta cheese, garlic, broccoli, red pepper, egg, salt, and 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese in a medium-size bowl.
As soon as the shells are... - 42.3424
Garden Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Microwave the potatoes on High for 12 minutes.
Remove to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
Slice off the tops of the potatoes.
Scoop out the pulp, keeping skins intact, making 1/4 inch shells.
Mash the pulp in a medium... - 42.6939
Stuffed Broccoli 'n Cheese Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the broccoli, mushrooms, cheese, eggs and vegetable soup mix to make a uniform mix.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll each bread loaf into a 10" x 7" rectangle and spread 1/2... - 38.7817
Broccoli And Cheddar Stuffed Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Bake the potatoes for an hour after rubbing shortening over them. Prick them with fork after half an hour of cooking.
3. Take a saucepan of salted water and boil the broccolis in it until they become... - 42.5715
Plum Tomatoes Stuffed With Broccoli Puree
1. Cut the tomatoes in half lengthwise. Using a small spoon, scoop out and discard the seeds and pulpy centers, leaving the tomato shells intact. Invert on paper towels to drain.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the... - 37.4832
Broccoli & Gouda Stuffed Cornbread
We could all use a little more broccoli on our plates, right? Now, the vegetable is wonderful just on its own--or wonderful with a little lemon and butter--but the more places I can sneak in broccoli, the better! This isn't the first thing I've snuck into a... - 0
Tomatoes Stuffed With Broccoli Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat butter and sautÃ© chives, parsley, and basil in butter until soft and light golden.
3) Stir rice and broccoli bits and toss lightly until well coated.
4) Take the pan away from... - 47.4448