- » Baked Brie Pastry
Baked Brie Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Brie Pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Brie Pastry recipes.
If you are looking for a filling snack, watch this video! This video has a recipe of a Baked Brie which is prepared from a puff pastry. With a filling of apricot preserves, bacon and heavy cream, this recipe whips up an amazingly delicious dish. Try it! - 84.6711
Brie In Puff Pastry
1. Let frozen puff pastry stand at room temperature 20 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Unfold one sheet of pastry on lightly floured surface. With floured rolling pin, roll pastry to a 13" by 10" rectangle. Cut a 13" by 1 1/2 strip and an 8 1/2-inch circle from... - 31.062
Baked Brie In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick cooking spray.
Thaw puff pastry and bring to room temperature; roll out lightly to make the sheet large enough to cover the round of Brie and set aside.
Spread the... - 28.1377
You May Also Like!
Baked Brie Wria Pastry
In large mixer bowl combine flour, butter and cream cheese.
Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture leaves sides of bowl and forms a dough (2 to 3 minutes).
Divide dough in half; wrap in waxed paper.
Refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes.
Heat oven to... - 38.7644
Brie Wrapped In Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F.
2. Mould two patty shells in form of balls and roll them out to about 1/8 inch thickness.
3. Spoon the cheese in centre of pastry, and seal it by pinching its side.
4. Follw the same procedure with other... - 30.6591
Brie In Pastry
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Roll pastry to form a 12-inch square. Cut a 1-inch strip from each side of square. Roll 3 of the strips to 18-inch length and braid or twist to make 1 strip.
Place Brie, top down, in center of square of... - 21.2977
Brie In Pastry
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Roll pastry to form a 12 inch square.
Cut a 1-inch strip from each side of square.
Roll 3 of the strips to 18 inch length and braid or twist to make 1 strip.
Place Brie, top down, in center of square of... - 33.0557
Cranberry Brie Bites
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Thaw puff pastry sheet flat.
Cut puff pastry sheet into 3 inch squares, and press them into greased mini muffin tins.
Place a one inch slice of brie in the center of each puff pastry, and then top with one tablespoon of cranberry... - 28.8914
Culinary Carrie: Warm Brie En Croute
1. Place brie in freezer for one hour, so that is nice and chilled.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. On a floured baking sheet, place the puff pastry sheet; spread the jam in the... - 101.807
Brie En Croute
Preheat oven to 400°.
Spread apricot preserves on top of Brie.
Defrost pastry and lightly roll. Set Brie on one sheet of pastry and cut to fit so that pastry reaches up and around sides of Brie, even with top. Cut second piece of pastry to fit the top. Seal... - 31.5337
Stuffed Baked Brie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
3) Take off the top layer and set aside.
4) Smear pesto on the top side of the bottom layer and place on a serving plate.
5) Place other layer of Brie on top of... - 36.3647
Brie En Croute
In a medium bowl, cut cream cheese and butter into flour with a pastry blender until particles resemble small peas.
Shape into a ball.
Wrap in foil or plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Divide dough into 2 pieces.
On a lightly floured surface, roll... - 37.0133
Baked Brie Pastry Recipes By Category