- » Baked Brie Bread
Baked Brie Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked brie bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked brie bread recipes.
Apple Brie Braid
Vickie & Jo Ann share an easy and delicious recipe sure to impress family & friends. Apple Brie Braid will be good carry with you, when you go to Holiday parties or dinners. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Enjoy! - 96.5457
French Bread With Tomato Brie Butter
Robin has a great recipe idea to use up leftover French bread. She creates a butter which is smeared over the bread to transform it. Watch this if you love breads with butters. - 95.7723
You May Also Like!
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
2) Discard the outer layer of the Brie cheese, then place over a baking sheet and score the edges and top.
3) Sprinkle all over with the brown sugar, cinnamon and almonds.
4) Bake in the... - 34.8635
Baked Brie Spread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Set Brie in ovenproof serving dish.
Spread butter over top.
Arrange sliced almonds on butter.
Bake until softened and heated through, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Serve warm with bread, apples or pears. - 29.4709
Baked Brie Dip, Edamame Dip, Pear And Clove Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Baked Brie Dip: Scoop some of the cheese off the brie packet to make a brie cheese bowl.
3. Add the apple cider reduced jelly into the middle of the brie bowl.
4. Top with the... - 113.019
Twice Baked Brie And Roasted Pepper Souffles With Olive Tapenade
Twice Baked Brie And Roasted Pepper Souffles With Olive Tapenade is a unique and winning dish that is perfect for your parties. Surprise your guests with this tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Twice Baked Brie And Roasted Pepper Souffles With Olive... - 43.0398
Soft Brie And Cranberry Baked Crostini
On the lookout for a unique appetizer recipe that will leave everyone amazed? Then try the one detailed in this video and get ready to surprise your guests. This crostini recipe is a twist to the classic and is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds. - 100.484
Culinary Carrie: Warm Brie En Croute
1. Place brie in freezer for one hour, so that is nice and chilled.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. On a floured baking sheet, place the puff pastry sheet; spread the jam in the... - 101.807
Leek And Brie Pizza Fingers
In large heavy pan, melt butter over medium low heat; cook leeks for 15 minutes or until softened but not browned.
Add cream and bring to boil; boil, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes or until thickened and reduced by half.
Stir in Parmesan, salt and... - 37.2288
Claudia Dossat's Pine Nut Brie Nibble
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Hollow out the bread round, reserving the top and insides.
3. Spread half of the butter in the hollowed-out round.
4. Remove the rind and chop the Brie into pieces.
5. Layer the Brie, garlic, sun-dried... - 42.4187
Pesto, Shrimp, And Brie Pizza
Preheat oven to 450°F.
To Make Pesto: In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic and jalapeno until finely minced.
Add parmesan and nuts and process until ground.
Add cilantro and pulse 3 or 4 times until coarsely chopped.
Add oil and salt and... - 43.2103