- » Baked Breaded Veal
Baked Breaded Veal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked breaded veal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked breaded veal recipes.
Breaded Veal Cutlets
Cut veal in six pieces; season with salt and pepper.
Dip into crumbs.
Mix eggs with water; dip veal in egg mixture and again in crumbs.
Brown in hot fat; mix milk with soup.
Pour over veal.
Cover; bake in 300-degree oven 1 hour or until tender. - 31.6737
Breaded Veal In Red Wine
1) Mix the flour, salt, and pepper, and place in a plastic bag. Place each piece of veal in the bag and shake to season. Remove veal from bag and dip in eggs and then in breadcrumbs.
2) Cook breaded and seasoned pieces of veal over a high flame in butter... - 26.5719
Finely chop the veal and mix with the sausage meat and breadcrumbs.
Season well and add the beaten egg.
Mix thoroughly, adding gravy or stock until the whole mixture is well moistened, but not wet.
Form into a short thick roll and coat lightly with flour or... - 36.3072
Spiced Veal Loaf
Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
Turn into a greased 9 X 4-inch loaf pan and bake at 350F for about 1 1/2 hours or until loaf has pulled well away from sides of pan and top is delicately crusty.
Invert carefully on a warm platter and serve with your... - 32.7615
Breaded Veal Cutlets
Cut veal into 6 pieces; season.
Dip into the corn-flake crumbs, then into egg mixed with water, and again into crumbs.
Brown meat in hot fat.
Mix milk with soup; pour over veal.
Cover; bake in 300° oven 1 hour or till tender. - 35.1073
Breaded Veal Cutlets
Beat eggs in bowl.
Mix together cornflake crumbs, salt, and pepper on plate.
Heat oil in frying pan.
Saute onions until soft.
Remove from pan and set a side.
Dip both sides of veal cutlets into beaten eggs, then into seasoned cornflake crumbs.
Fry on low heat... - 38.8537
Pain De Veau
Heat butter and saute onion until golden brown.
Combine onion with remaining ingredients except bacon fat, and blend well.
Pack mixture into a loaf pan (9 x 5x3 inches).
Brush top with bacon fat.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350° F.) for about 1... - 39.937
Breaded Veal Cutlets
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Season cutlets with garlic.
3) Combine together breadcrumbs and cheese and coat cutlets with these seasoned crumbs.
4) Dip the cutlets in egg-water mixture and again coat with crumbs.
5) Heat... - 42.2206
Fruit Filled Veal Loaf
Combine all ingredients for meat mixture, blending thoroughly.
Place half the quantity in a greased deep 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Cover with the fruit filling mixed in order of ingredients.
Top with remaining meat mixture.
Press down to make a compact loaf, then... - 38.094
Breaded Veal Cutlets With Sour Cream Gravy
Cut veal into 6 serving-size pieces.
Season with salt and pepper.
Dip veal into bread crumbs, then into eggs mixed with water, and back again into bread crumbs.
In skillet, brown meat on both sides in hot shortening.
Transfer cutlets to 13x9x2-inch baking... - 40.6388
Savory Veal Loaf
To make filling, season meat with salt and paprika.
Heat oil in a skillet; fry meat 15 minutes, turning frequently.
Peel onion; chop finely.
Finely chop green peppercorns.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Combine mustard, rosemary, sage, onion and... - 42.5825
Mini Veal Meat Loaves
1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine stock, onion, garlic, thyme and pepper. Microwave at High for 2 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in bread crumbs, parsley and lemon zest; mix in ground veal and egg.
2. Divide into 12 balls; lightly press into... - 30.5704
Baked Veal Mozzarella
Veal Parmesan is a yummy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. This delightful combination of meat and cheese is simply divine! Donâ€™t miss the Veal Parmesan! - 31.7026
Baked Veal Parmesan
Pound veal; season with salt and pepper.
Cut into serving-size pieces.
Beat egg and 1 tablespoon water.
Dip veal in egg mixture, then in bread crumbs.
In skillet, brown veal in shortening (use additional shortening if necessary).
Arrange veal in 2-quart... - 38.4964
Veal Parmesan Casserole
Break spaghetti pieces in half.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Pound veal pieces to 1/4 -inch thickness.
In shallow dish combine flour, salt, and pepper.
In another dish combine egg and milk; in a third dish mix crumbs... - 41.1264
Apricot Veal Loaf
Cover apricots with boiling water and let stand while preparing remaining ingredients.
Then drain and cut in pieces with scissors.
Mix well all ingredients, except honey, bacon and sauce.
Put in 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan and drizzle with honey.
Arrange bacon... - 35.2387
Gourmet Veal Loaf
About 1 1/2 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl, with fork, stir veal, carrots, onion, mushrooms, crumbs, salt, pepper, meat sauce with sour cream.
Turn into 9" by 5" by 3" loaf pan.
Bake 1 1/4 hours.
Pour off juices; invert loaf on... - 37.8598
Baked Veal Loaves
Melt margarine in small skillet; add onion and saute until softened.
Transfer to work bowl of food processor.
Add veal and carrot and process until finely chopped.
Add bread, 1 tablespoon parsley, garlic, salt, sage, and pepper; process until mixture is... - 42.3695
Baked Veal Birds
1.Make 3 x 5 inch pieces of veal steak and crush them slightly to flatten.
2.Combine Bon Appetit, salt, MSG and dry mustard and put a sprinkling on the chopped veal steak.
3.Put a layer of bread stuffing and spread the veal steak pices and make... - 47.049
Baked Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Preheat oven to 325F.
On large sheet of waxed paper, blend 1 tea- spoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and 2 table- spoons flour.
Coat veal on all sides with flour mixture.
Heat oil in 12-inch skillet, and brown veal.
Re- move veal from skillet, and let... - 40.1307
Glazed Veal And Ham Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 325F.
2) Take a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan and line with bacon.
3) Layer with veal and ham alternately. Begin and end with veal. Season with little salt, pepper, parsley, shallot and thyme.
4) Put a bay leaf on top and... - 46.6449
Baked Veal Parmesan
Combine crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and dash pepper.
Combine egg and water.
Dip veal in egg mixture; coat with crumb mixture.
Arrange veal in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes.
Turn meat; bake till tender, 15 to 20... - 39.418
Baked Eggplant With Veal
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Combine egg and milk.
Dip eggplant slices into flour mixture, then into egg mixture, and again into flour mixture.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large skillet.
Brown eggplant on both sides.
Place slices in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch... - 42.7894
Baked Calf 's Ears
Put the ears into the white court bouillon and poach them for one and one half hours.
Drain them and pat them dry.
Mix the chopped chicken, ham and mushrooms, and bind them with the veloute sauce.
Season to taste.
Stuff the ears with this mixture and dip the... - 37.3524
Baked Veal Roll Ham Stuffing
Remove round centre bone from veal steak, then pound veal with a wooden mallet or edge of a heavy plate until meat is reduced to about 1/4 inch thickness.
Crush garlic or chop fine; combine with salt and spread evenly over pounded steak.
Brown the onion in 1... - 39.9964
Baked Veal Cutlets (vitello Imbottito Al Forno)
Dip cutlets in the oil.
Mix together the bread crumbs, salt, pepper and cheese.
Coat the cutlets with this mixture.
Grease a baking dish with the oil and put half the sliced onions on the bottom of the dish.
Arrange the veal on top of the onions.
Mash the... - 32.5554
Veal Patties And Noodle Bake
1. Cook noodles following label directions; drain. Spread in shallow 8-cup baking dish.
2. Heat butter or margarine with oil in large skillet; sautS veal patties about 3 minutes on each side. Overlap browned patties down center of noodles. Keep warm.
3. Toss... - 32.8504
Veal And Orzo With A Garlic Crumb Crust
To Prepare Stew: Rinse meat, blot dry, trim fat, and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a Dutch oven or wide saucepan over medium-high heat.
Saute the veal in batches until lightly browned, adding more oil as needed.
If the oil... - 42.4317
Continental Veal Casserole
1 Mix veal, beef, bread crumbs, eggs, salt, mace, and pepper lightly with a fork in large bowl; shape into 48 small balls.
2 Layer meat balls and drained onions in a 16-cup casserole (or use 2 eight-cup ones); pour chicken gravy over; cover.
3 Bake in... - 37.0352
Stuffed Veal Breast
1) Slice a pocket in the veal breast. Rub the salt inside the pocket.
2) Mix the hamburger, bread crumbs, and onions, and stuff into the pocket. Close with toothpicks. Sprinkle the outside of the veal breast with the paprika.
3) Cover the veal breast with... - 21.546
Veal Casserole With Leeks And Mushrooms
Shoulder of veal is fine for this dish.
Remove bones, fat, connecting tissue and simmer in a little water to make stock and add bouillon cubes for more flavour.
Mix flour and seasoning in a bag and coat cubes of veal.
Brown the meat in the butter.
Place in a... - 40.4518
Porcini Mushroom And Veal Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cook 8 minutes or until reduced to 1 cup.
Combine mushroom mixture, mustard, and pepper in a large bowl; stir well.
Stir in breadcrumbs; let cool slightly.
Crumble veal... - 39.9556
Italian Veal Loaf
Place the sausages in a saucepan, cover with water, and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes; drain and cool.
In a blender container place the eggs, wine, sour cream, bread, salt, garlic, nutmeg, onion, and pepper; blend until smooth.
Place the ground beef and... - 40.4692
Mushroom Veal Loaf
Saute chopped mushrooms and onion in butter over medium heat for five minutes; set aside.
Mix veal, ham, eggs, cracker crumbs, milk, horse radish, chile sauce, salt, garlic salt, parsley, and the sauteed vegetables.
Pat mixture into a greased 5 by 9-inch loaf... - 42.1371
Stuffed Shoulder Of Veal
Combine the ground beef in a bowl with the bread crumbs, egg, salt, pepper and nutmeg, blending well.
Pound the veal with a mallet until it is of uniform thickness.
Spread the beef mixture evenly over the veal.
Arrange the hard-cooked eggs in a row... - 41.6311
Veal Birds Parmigiano
Combine bread crumbs, onion, mushrooms, eggs, 1 cup beef stock or water and rosemary.
Spread on veal pieces.
Roll veal; secure with food picks or tie with string.
Dredge veal with flour; brown in 2 cups butter or margarine.
Place in shallow baking pans.
Cover... - 45.5249
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Have butcher cut a pocket in the breast of veal for stuffing.
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Wash spinach and cook, covered, in the water that clings to the leaves.
Drain very well.
Heat 1 tbsp. oil and bacon in large heavy skillet.
Add ham and veal and... - 43.3025
Duchess Veal Loaf
To Prepare Veal Mixture: In small skillet heat margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add celery, onion, and green pepper and saute until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
In medium bowl combine sauteed vegetables with remaining ingredients... - 35.7085
1. Have butcher cut veal into 8 pieces, about 4 1/2 by 2 inches in size.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook until lightly browned. Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, tomato sauce and oregano. Do not... - 41.799
Deviled Veal Ribs
1. Prepare the chops by cutting the breast of the veal between each rib into strips, and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
2. In a shallow baking pan, arrange the breast strips.
3. In an slow oven bake at 325 Deg Fahrenheit for 2... - 42.4308
Veal Scaloppine Milanese
1) Coat escallops of veal with flour.
2) Heat a mixture of olive oil and butter and sauté the meat on both sides very quickly in it.
3) Add in lemon rind and toss the escallops again.
4) Mix in lemon slices, tarragon, lemon juice and white wine and... - 41.6285
Veal And Ham Ring
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Mix together veal, ham, cheese, onion, bread crumbs, salt, curry powder, and milk with a fork.
3) Into an 8-inch ring mold, pour the mixture and unmold onto a shallow pan, taking off the... - 40.8644
1.Start by preheating the oven to 450F degrees
2.Also cut meat into small pieces
3.In a pot, stew the veal pieces until tender
4.Remove veal pieces from pot
5.Dredge the veal pieces in flour
6.Now take puff paste and line a baking... - 38.6668
Unreal Veal Parmesan
After boiling the burgers, drain and cool.
Press burgers into bread crumbs and bake on an oiled 9x13-inch pan for 25 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
Remove from oven and cover with hot tomato sauce and top with Parmesan cheese.
Return to the oven until the cheese... - 23.4311
Rolled Veal Birds
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Pound veal cutlets between two sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap until flattened to 1/2-inch thickness.
2. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, olive oil, and parsley; blend well. Place veal on a flat work surface. Cover... - 31.3558
French Veal Chops
Remove the crusts from the bread and soak the slices in the milk.
Chop the liver finely.
Peel and slice the onion; slice the mushrooms.
Mix the ground pork with the soaked bread, chopped liver, onions and mushrooms.
Beat the eggs with the oil, salt and pepper... - 38.6631
1. Cut veal into 8 pieces; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and the pepper.
2. Lightly beat together egg and 2 teaspoons water.
3. Combine Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
4. Dip veal in egg wash, then Parmesan mixture. Refrigerate at least 1/2 hour.
5. Brown... - 37.8962
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also cut veal into 2x4 inch pieces
3.On each piece of veal place a mound of stuffing, now fold veal over stuffing and fasten with toothpick
4.Season, roll in flour, brown in fat and add... - 34.4704
Stuffed Veal Shoulder
1.In the market, tell the butcher to remove the bones from the veal shoulder
2.Also preheat the oven to 325F degrees
3.Season the cavity of the veal shoulder and fill with stuffing
4.Sew or skewer edges together
5.On the rack of a... - 35.8944
Stuffed Veal Rolls
Cut veal in six individual pieces convenient for rolling.
Meanwhile boil celery.in 1 c of the boiling water for 15-20 min or until tender, drain, and reserve 4 tablesp of the liquid.
Cook minced onion slowly in butter until transparent.
Mix bread cubes, sage,... - 42.4238
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a sheet of waxed paper and place cutlets on it. Flatten them to 1/8 inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
3) Slice the cutlets in half and set aside.
4) Take a pan and melt butter in it.... - 45.3467
1 Beat eggs slightly in a pie plate; sprinkle bread crumbs in a second pie plate.
Dip eggplant slices into egg, then into crumbs to coat well.
2 Brown, a few at a time, in part of the vegetable oil in a large frying pan, adding more oil as needed; drain... - 40.7146
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cook the Egg Noodles as per its packet instructions. Drain and spread the cooked noodles in a shallow 8-cup baking dish.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil. Saute the veal patties for about 3 minutes on... - 45.2386
Veal Stuffed Onions
Don't close your eyes even for a minute once you have made this Veal Stuffed Onions, cos someone might steal it away.Veal Stuffed Onions is that good. Happy eating. - 36.2371
1. Cook noodles, drain. Spread in shallow, 8-cup baking dish.
2. Heat butter or margarine with oil in large skillet; saute veal patties about 3 minutes on each side. Overlap browned patties down center of noodles. Keep warm.
3. Toss mushrooms and onions in... - 35.5398
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1. Sprinkle the inside of the veal pocket with salt and pepper.
2. Saute the onion and garlic lightly in one-third cup of the butter. Mix the crumbs with the parsley, herbs and salt and pepper to taste. Add the onion with the butter in the pan and mix. Stuff... - 32.7704
Herb Stuffed Veal Shoulder
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Untie the veal and spread it flat. Use ½ teaspoon of salt to sprinkle the meat all over and ¼ teaspoon of the pepper.
3) In a small skillet, cook the bacon till it is crisp. Drain on... - 46.2946
Veal And Ham Ring
1. Combine veal, ham, cheese, onion, bread crumbs, salt, curry powder and milk; mix lightly with fork.
2. Spoon into 8-inch ring mold; invert onto shallow pan; remove mold.
3. Combine honey and gravy coloring in cup; brush half over meat.
4. Bake in moderate... - 38.9286
Veal Scallops With Pears
Place pieces of veal well apart on plastic wrap; sprinkle with sage.
Cover with another sheet of plastic wrap, then pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until 1/16 inch thick; veal pieces will approximately triple in size.
Coat veal with flour and shake off... - 40.7427
Veal With Tuna Sauce
1) In the container of a blender, put the drained tuna, anchovies and garlic along with ¼ cup of the reserved veal stock. Cover and beat till pureed. Keep aside. If a blender is not available, use a widen spoon to thoroughly mash the ingredients... - 43.066
Veal Cutlets Sicilian Style
Have the bone removed from the veal slices, but leave each slice in one whole piece.
Ask the butcher to pound these large cutlets very thin.
On a large sheet of heavy wax paper, arrange the slices side by side the long way, so that they overlap... - 46.2739
Stuffed Veal Shoulder
In a large bowl blend the following stuffing with wet hands: ground ham, shallots, parsley, bread, egg, lemon juice, sage, spices, salt and pepper.
Unroll shoulder and take off as much fat as possible.
Spread stuffing evenly.
Roll and tie but not too... - 31.8409
Veal Pate (pasztet Z Ciekciny)
This veal pate is a cooked and baked pate made with veal along with bacon pork and eggs. Seasoned with peppercorns and flavored with bayleaf, nutmeg, and allspice, the veal pate can be served with meals as a side and is a meaty and savory recipe. - 44.5755
Turkey Veal Meat Loaf
This Turkey Meat Loaf makes a delicious and wholesome meal for me. But you can eat is as an accompaniment too. Just one loaf with some savory sauces poured over is what you need when you are at your hungry best ! Try out this Turkey Meat Loaf and tell me if... - 34.6373
Kidney Casserole Jerez
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Trim the kidney fat leaving 1/4 inch attached.
3) Rinse and dice the mushrooms, carrot, celery and onion.
4) In the bottom of a well-buttered casserole, spread the vegetables, then dot with the butter... - 40.8001
Veal Loaf With Carrot
Combine eggs and milk; stir in bread crumbs, shredded carrot, chopped onion, snipped parsley, salt, and pepper. Add the ground veal; mix well.
Pat veal mixture into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan. Bake in a 350° oven about 1 1/2 hours. Drain off excess fat. Let loaf... - 28.5488
Veal Cutlets A La Bolognaise
Pound veal slices until tender.
Marinate in lemon juice, salt, pepper and a small amount of cheese for 1 to 2 hours.
Dip in beaten eggs; leave for 1 to 2 hours.
Dip in bread crumbs; fry in butter.
When slightly browned on one side, turn over and top with... - 36.7365
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a loaf pan with butter or margarine.
2. Mix the veal, pork, bread crumbs, milk, 2 tablespoons butter or drippings, onion, salt and the eggs. Pack into the loaf pan; or form into loaf shape in a shallow roasting... - 30.6295
Dip cutlets in beaten egg, then in bread crumbs, and fry in hot olive oil until golden-brown on both sides.
Place cutlets in a baking pan, pour tomato sauce over each, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and top each cutlet with slices of Mozzarella.
Bake in a... - 26.9534
Veal Parmigiana In Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Pound veal cutlets between two sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap until flattened to 1/2-inch thickness. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. Spread flour on a plate or sheet of wax paper. In a wide shallow... - 33.2377
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F and set out an 11" x 17" x 2" baking dish. On a piece of wax paper, spread the Parmesan cheese. In a pie plate, whisk the whole egg, egg white, and water until frothy. Spread the bread crumbs on another plate. Coat each cutlet... - 34.6007
Herbed Veal Parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil non-stick spray.
2. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic, and oregano; cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion softens, 2-3 minutes. Add the... - 35.6315
Paupiettes De Veau — Veal Birds
Pound the cutlets very thin.
In a food processor, place the ground veal, bacon, onion, carrot, and celery, grind very fine.
Transfer to a mixing bowl and add the lemon, seasonings and bread crumbs, mixing thoroughly.
Add the egg to bind.
Spread the stuffing... - 43.9827
Veal 'n' Spaghetti Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a Dutch oven, place the onion, salt, pepper and veal. Bring ingredients to a boil and reduce the heat to low. Cook gently, covered, till the meat has softened. This usually takes 30... - 42.7409
Veal Roll Ups
Pound each cutlet with wooden mallet to 1/4 -inch thickness.
Place 1 slice cheese and 1 slice ham on each piece of veal.
Roll up firmly and fasten with a toothpick.
In small bowl, beat together eggs and 1/4 cup butter.
In shallow dish, combine bread crumbs,... - 38.5735
Veal Steak With Sauce
Combine flour and seasonings; dip meat in mixture.
Brown slowly in hot fat; reserve drippings.
Arrange meat in 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Combine bread crumbs, butter, cheese, and sesame seed; spoon over meat.
Stir water into meat drippings; pour around... - 42.4991
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Put the veal through the meat chopper.
3. Arrange a layer of noodles in the bottom of the baking dish, top with the veal; repeat.
4. Heat the White Sauce and... - 31.9997
Cut veal into 4 serving-size pieces.
Place each piece of veal between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound the veal lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/8-inch thickness.
In a shallow dish stir together the bread... - 41.4906
Autumn Veal Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Quarter squash and take off seeds and strings.
3) Skin and then shred into a large bowl.
4) Mix rest of the ingredients with grated squash.
5) In a greased shallow baking pan, figure the... - 37.0856
Autumn Veal Loaf
1. Cut squash into quarters; remove seeds and strings; pare; grate into large bowl; stir in remaining ingredients; mix lightly just until blended; form into a loaf, about 9x5x3- inches in a greased shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (375°) for 1... - 29.4693
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and blend them completely
2. Shape the meat into a loaf and add it to a shallow baking dish; bake in an oven preheated at 350°F for an hour or so
3. Serve as required - 37.7295
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In medium skillet, in hot salad oil, saute steakettes on both sides until golden brown; drain on paper towel.
Meanwhile, heat Marinara sauce; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Arrange steakettes in 8" by 8" by 2" baking dish; top... - 31.7415
Veal Cutlet Parmigiana
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Dredge the veal cutlets in flour, beaten eggs and bread crumbs in the same sequence.
3) In a skillet, heat olive oil and 1/4 cup of butter and saute the cutlets for about 3 minutes on each side till... - 42.7796
Italian Veal Torta
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" round cake pan with no-stick spray.
Place the cabbage and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 4 minutes, or until tender; stop and turn after 2... - 43.4341
Ham And Veal Roll Ups
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease a large baking pan with oil.
3. Slice the veal cutlets into 6 equal pieces.
4. Using a mallet or a small flat bottomed frying pan flatten the cutlets into 1/8-inch thickness.
5. Top each... - 43.852
Pimiento Veal Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Carefully make a slit lengthwise in each pimiento at sides to form two pieces.
3) Take a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan and line it with a greased foil, allowing a 1-inch overhang all around.
4) In a... - 41.4093
Pimiento Veal Loaf
1. Line a loaf pan, 9x5x3-inches, with foil, leaving a 1-inch overhang all around; grease foil well.
2. Combine veal, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, onion, olives, egg, 1/2 cup of the tomato juice, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a large bowl; mix lightly... - 38.593
Cut veal into serving pieces.
Cook onion and garlic in 3 tablespoons olive oil for 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes broken with fork; add salt and pepper.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add tomato sauce and oregano.
Simmer for 20 minutes longer.
Combine crumbs and... - 47.7606
1. Between plastic food wrap place veal slices and using a mallet flatten, until very thin.
2. Coat veal in flour, dip in egg then coat with breadcrumbs.
3. In a fry pan melt butter until foaming and cook veal for 2 minutes each side or... - 39.7314
Cold Stuffed Veal Roll Ups
Day before or early in day: Combine crumbs, salt, sage, celery, parsley and pepper.
In medium skillet over medium heat, in 1/4 cup butter, cook onion until tender; add crumb mixture; heat.
Spread crumb mixture on veal; roll up tightly; tie with... - 46.7992
Duchess Veal Loaf
Veal Mixture: In small skillet heat margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add celery, onion, and green pepper and saute until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
In medium bowl combine sauteed vegetables with remaining ingredients for veal... - 38.0362
Veal Roll Ups
With meat mallet, pound cutlets very thin.
Mix deviled ham with onion; spread on cutlets just to edge.
Slice cream cheese into 12 narrow strips; place 3 strips on each cutlet.
Roll cutlets jelly-roll style; fasten with wooden picks.
Dip rolls in beaten egg,... - 42.6741
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 350°F (*325°F).
Combine tomato sauce, sugar, garlic salt, oregano and pepper, mix well. Set aside.
In shallow dish, combine eggs, salt and pepper. Dip veal cutlets in egg mixture and dredge in crumbs.
Brown cutlets on... - 33.7356
Stuffed Veal Pocket
For the stuffing, melt the lard in a frying pan and brown the onions and garlic in it slowly.
Heat the oysters in their liquor until the edges curl.
Take the oysters out; save the liquor.
Cut up the oysters and add to the onions and garlic.
Cook for 5... - 42.1254
Mix flour, salt and pepper.
Dredge veal pieces with mixture, reserving excess for later use.
Heat shortening in dutch oven; brown meat.
Add broth; cover and simmer 45 minutes.
Add zucchini, carrots, onion and Worcestershire.
Cook 9 to 10 minutes, or until... - 41.7644
Veal Bacon Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with foil. Leave some extra foil on the edge.
3. In a medium size skillet add butter. Heat to melt it.
4. Add onion in hot butter. Saute for 5 minutes till the onions turn... - 47.2167
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients for the loaf and mix well.
3. Transfer mixture on to a baking tin or 9 ½ inch x 5 inch x 2 ¾ inch baking pan and bake in pre heated oven for... - 44.4752
Rolled Veal Italian Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together except the cheese and mushrooms.
3) On a 24 x 12-inch wax paper, shape the meat mixture into a 20 x 9-inch rectangle, about 1/2 inch thick.
4)... - 45.4048
Veal Scallops With Asparagus
Veal Scallops With Asparagus is a filling recipe with a classic touch of wine and fontina cheese. You may call it a meat cutlet recipe drowned in cheesy chicken stock. The drizzled bread crumbs over the mixed scallops and asparagus make it little crispy. If... - 45.7095