- » Baked Breaded Catfish
Baked Breaded Catfish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked breaded catfish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked breaded catfish recipes.
Baked Catfish And Deviled Crab With Corn Bread Topping
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Lightly oil a baking sheet.
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the spice mixture.
In a large saute pan or skillet melt the butter over medium-low heat.
Add the onion and celery, and saute until lightly browned.
Add... - 40.4546
Catfish With Corn Bread Stuffing
Mix all of the above stuffing ingredients.
Grease catfish with olive oil inside and outside.
Pat on red cayenne pepper and salt.
Stuff cavity with dressing.
Baking time depends on the size of fish.
Flesh should flake off bones when done.
You can cook any... - 38.2604
In small bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings.
Dip fillets in milk; roll in crumb mixture.
Spray baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange fish in pan; drizzle with oil.
Bake at 450°F for 8 to 10 minutes or just until fish flakes... - 30.6166
Baked Stuffed Catfish
Wipe fish with damp paper towel.
Mix next 7 ingredients, and stuff fish with the mixture.
Use skewers to close the cavity or tie fish with string.
Rub all over with melted butter.
Roll in flour.
Make 8-shape slits in each side of fish and slip a pork strip... - 42.6957
Oven Fried Catfish
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Whisk together the egg white and water until foamy in a shallow bowl. On a sheet of wax paper, combine the bread crumbs, thyme, cumin, paprika, celery seeds, onion powder,... - 31.236
Oven Fried Catfish
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add bread cubes.
Process 30 seconds or until breadcrumbs are fine.
Sprinkle breadcrumbs onto an ungreased baking sheet; bake at 350° for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
Place breadcrumbs in a shallow... - 36.4959
Oven Fried Catfish
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the fish evenly with 4 teaspoons of the seasoning mixture.
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Combine the bread crumbs, parsley, green onions, and remaining seasoning mix in a bowl.
Add... - 43.7353
Oven Fried Catfish With Cajun Style Sauce
1. To make the sauce, combine sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk lightly with a fork to blend well.
2. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
4. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
5.... - 45.0118
Melt butter in a large skillet.
Add green pepper and 2 tablespoons onion.
Saute until onion is transparent.
Add almonds, bread crumbs, oregano, 1 tablespoon lime juice, cilantro and salt; mix well.
Spoon filling down center of each catfish fillet.
Roll up and... - 42.286
Catfish parmesan is a baked catfish preparation made with catfish fillets. Baked with a coating of bread crumbs and cheese with parsley and paprika, the catfish parmesan is also flavored with oregano and basil. Served best with lemon wedges, this catfish... - 34.1995
Fish Baked In Herb Crust
Rub the fish all over with 1 teaspoon oil.
Set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
Meanwhile, place the peppers and the remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large no-stick frying pan.
Over medium-high heat, saute for 5 minutes.
Add the stock and tomatoes.
Cover and... - 41.7344
Fish Baked In An Herb Crust
1) With 1 teaspoon oil, rub the fish all over.
2) Allow to marinate for 5 minutes.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
4) In a large non-stick frying pan, put 1 teaspoon of oil and add the peppers. Saute over moderate-high... - 39.639
Spicy Broiled Snapper
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the milk and mustard until blended.
In a shallow dish,... - 45.0561