- » Baked Bratwurst
Baked Bratwurst Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked bratwurst recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked bratwurst recipes.
1. In a Dutch oven, brown the bratwurst in vehgetable oil and remove with a slotted spoon when done
2. Add onion and garlic to the drippings in the oven and saute tioll they turn soft
3. Add tomatoes and paste, oregano, salr, pepper, steak sauce and... - 40.1871
Brown bratwurst in vegetable oil in a Dutch oven; remove from pan with a slotted spoon.
Add onion and garlic to drippings in Dutch oven; saute until soft.
Stir in tomatoes and paste, oregano, salt, pepper, steak sauce and chick peas.
Heat 3 minutes, or... - 39.7038
You May Also Like!
Healthy Version Of Bratwurst In Sour Cream
This is a classic American recipe that can be made in a jiffy for family and friends. It is a complete meal in itself and is well balanced in terms of its protein and carbohydrate content. A hearty meal that is the perfect comfort food. - 0
Bratwurst And Apple Phyllo
Remove the sausages from the casings and chop into very small dice.
Saute in 1 tablespoon butter, browning lightly.
Add the chopped apples and saute until apples soften slightly.
Add the lemon juice, coriander and ginger and mix well.
Cut the phyllo... - 38.4756
Bratwurst In Beer
1. Place bratwurst in 8-inch round glass baking dish. Add remaining ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 5 to 6 minutes or until | done. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 18.9465
German Bratwurst In Beer
1. Place bratwurst in 9-inch round glass baking dish. Add remaining ingredients; cover with wax paper.
2. Microwave for 15 to 18 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until meat is done (about 170° F). Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 21.7094
Place bratwurst in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 6 MINUTES on '6', or until sausages are hot.
Serve with pickle relish or sauerkraut on bun, or with German potato salad. - 15.386
Swiss Bratwurst Melt
Melt butter or margarine in small-saucepan.
Stir in flour, salt, and dry mustard; add milk.
Cook.and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in cheese till melted; cover and keep warm.
Heat sauerkraut in small saucepan.
Meanwhile, halve bratwurst lengthwise;... - 42.8775
Bratwursts In Beer
Combine beer, brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard, chili powder, garlic, and hot pepper sauce.
Place brats in shallow baking dish; pour marinade over.
Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight, spooning marinade over occasionally.
Remove brats, reserving... - 42.5684
Dark Beer Brats
Preheat grill to medium–high.
Place an aluminum foil baking pan on the grill and add the first three ingredients. Just as the mixture begins to boil reduce the heat to low to simmer.
Meanwhile, grill the bratwurst over low–medium heat until cooked... - 21.0743
Ashes Of Abaddon Baked Beans
1. Chop bacon into small pieces and cook them in a frying pan over medium to high heat until crispy; drain and set aside.
2. Dice jalapeños and onions and add to a separate frying pan along with the ½ cup of dark beer. Cook over medium high heat... - 0
Italian Sausage Pizza
Healthy home made pizza for your tummy. A delightful video to prepare a cheesy pizza with Italian sausages. You can prepare this homemade pizza in less time than it takes to bake a frozen one. Once your guests smell this sausage and cheese pizza coming out of... - 103.459