- » Baked Brandy Carrot
Baked Brandy Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked brandy carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked brandy carrot recipes.
1. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, Chambord, brandy and honey. Blend well and keep aside.
2. Grease a casserole or baking dish with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
4. In a saucepan, add carrots and... - 38.2654
Cover bottom of a 9 inch pie plate with apricots; arrange carrots in spoke design over apricots.
Mix remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender; pour over carrots.
Bake at 325Â°F about 45 minutes, or until set.
Cut into wedges to... - 31.3232
Almonds Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake ! A refreshing and simple Cake that almost always steals the limelight of any spread! Try this wonderful Carrot Cake recipe! - 42.4293
Roast Loin Of Pork With Applejack Brandy Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2)Pick a knife sharpener and poke through the loin,carving a hole through the centre.
3)Now widen the hole to 1 inch in diameter.
4)Pick apples,raisins and walnuts and stuff the hole.Use equal portions of... - 44.2744
Heat oven to 375°.
Scrape carrots; remove ends.
Cut carrots into strips, 2 1/2 X 1/4 inch.
Place in un-greased baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Stir together butter, brandy, sugar and salt.
Pour over carrots.
Cover; bake 40 minutes or until carrots are tender. - 28.0339
Sweetbreads In Brandy Cream
Soak fresh sweetbreads for 1 hour in cold water to cover; soak frozen sweetbreads until thawed.
Place in a 3 quart casserole.
Add the 1/2 cup water, lemon juice, and the 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%)... - 39.2881
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2 Lightly grease a 9-inch spring form pan.
3 In a bowl, beat the egg yolks.
4 Gradually add in the sugar, beating until thick.
5 Stir in the carrots, orange rind, brandy and almonds.
6 Gently... - 41.9634
Holiday Carrot Pudding
Sift together first 5 ingredients in mixing bowl.
Place eggs, shortening, and sugar in blender container; blend till smooth.
Add apple; blend till finely chopped.
Add carrot slices; blend till coarsely chopped.
Add potato pieces; blend till finely... - 47.3835
Ragout De La Gironde
Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
Grease dutch oven or large casserole.
Arrange enough bacon or salt pork slices in bottom to cover.
Layer with about half of carrots and 2 to 3 bay leaves.
Add layer of chopped parsley, thyme and garlic.
Arrange figs over seasonings... - 39.2918
Liqueured Lobster Souffle
Cut the lobster meat into 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick pieces and set aside.
Saute the carrot, onion, parsley and chives in the oil until soft but not brown.
Toss in the lobster and add paprika, cream, wine and brandy.
Cook gently, covered for 7 minutes.
Take out... - 42.0292
Beef En Daube
Beef En Daube is a yummy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Beef En Daube last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Try this Beef En Daube recipe, trust me, its simply brilliant!. - 44.4422
Poisson D Avril En Papillote
Poisson D Avril En Papillote is an intoxicatingly delicious fish preparation. I am confident that it will captivate anyone who tries it! So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and try this Poisson D Avril En Papillote! - 43.8375
Flaming Plum Pudding
Plump raisins in sherry for several hours or overnight.
Heavily grease 2 quart mold with tight-fitting lid.
Cream butter and sugar in large bowl.
Blend in flour, baking soda and salt.
Stir in raisins with any remaining Sherry and all other ingredients except... - 44.6221
Hare With Prunes And Chestnuts
Cover bottom of baker with layers of pork or bacon slices, onions and carrots.
Add pieces of hare.
Moisten with wine and water.
Close and bake 2 1/2 hours.
Remove clay baker from oven, arrange prunes and chestnuts around pieces of hare.
Close and bake... - 36.0292
Individual Chicken Terrines
Simmer carrot slices in brandy in a covered saucepan just until tender (about 3 minutes).
Remove carrots with a slotted spoon; reserve.
Mix a quarter of the chicken with brandy; remove from heat and let stand 45 minutes.
Mince remaining chicken, the... - 41.5146
Fresh Vegetable Casserole
The fresh vegetable casserole is prepared with mushrooms and tomatoes along with onions. Baked with white sauce and brandy, the fresh vegetable casserole is flavored with lemon juice and topped with parsley before popping it in the oven. - 44.5806
Braised Beef Burgundy
Preheat oven to 350°.
With electric knife cut meat into 2-inch cubes.
Season flour with salt and pepper; dredge beef cubes.
Melt butter in large skillet and sear meat over very high heat.
Remove meat from skillet; place in 4-quart casserole.
Reduce heat... - 38.1255
Striped Bass A La Ferezana
Prepare to be astounded by the lovely and addictive flavors of this Striped Bass a La Ferezana! Use the freshest of Fish available to get the most amazing Striped Bass a La Ferezana. A yummy Main Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of... - 49.5734
Duck In A Pot
Cut the duck into four pieces and salt and pepper each.
Place in a stainless steel or glass bowl along with half the brandy and half the white wine.
Add the garlic and parsley.
Marinate the duck in this for 2 hours.
In a small saucepan, place the salt pork,... - 39.337
Fillet Steak Cynthia
1. Place the fillet on a baking dish and rub with about 1 tablespoon butter, sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. Mix the carrots, rinds, onion and parsley together and cover the top of the fillet with the mixture. Cover with foil or plastic wrap... - 35.5723
Braised Beef Gascony
Rub the beef well with the cut clove of garlic and rub in salt and pepper.
Put the drippings in a large, heavy casserole, heat, and lay in the beef.
Brown it lightly on all sides.
Add the nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, bouquet garni (2 sprigs parsley, sprig... - 43.3363
Braised Rump Steak With Wine And Tomatoes
Dry the meat with kitchen paper, and rub each side with the cut clove of garlic.
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole and quickly brown the steak on each side.
Remove and season.
Fry the sliced onion and carrots in the same oil until beginning to colour;... - 47.3033
Classic Roasted Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a bowl mix 1 tablespoon butter and the salt.
3. Spread the mixture into the cavity of chicken.
4. Tie the opening of the chicken.
5. Rub the chicken skin with some butter.
6. Keep chicken in shallow... - 43.0912
1. Remove the meat from the rabbit. Peel the carrot and onion and slice. Remove the rind from the bacon. Put the rabbit bones in a saucepan with the carrot, onion, bacon rind and bouquet garni. Season. Cover with water and simmer until two-thirds of the... - 33.8548
Chicken And Lobster Costa Brava
1) Wash and pat dry chicken pieces.
2) Make chicken bouillon with back, neck, wing tips, and giblets.
3) With a knife, cut the under shell of lobster tails.
4) With shears, cut right through the hard shell to make each tail in 3... - 41.4634
Vegetable Hors D'oeuvre With Chicken Liver Stuffing
Vegetable Hors D'Oeuvre With Chicken Liver Stuffing is an amazingle baked recipe that you will simply find effortless and satisfying. I am sure you would love the non-vegeterian and vegeterian combination of the dish. - 44.7393
Daube Of Beef
1) Take a pan and melt the salt pork in it.
2) Add the beef rump or shoulder and brown it evenly.
3) Remove the meat from the pan.
4) Add the flour to the fat and brown it by stirring frequently.
5) Add the red wine, water, brandy and beef juice... - 46.6785
Daube Of Beef Bearnaise
Bones and trimmings When you purchase the meat, tell your butcher that you want 2 1/2 pounds of boneless lean meat, plus some fat and bone.
He can tell you how large a piece to buy.
Daube of Beef, Bearnaise Trim off fat from meat and remove bones.
Cut lean... - 44.9086
Mediterranean Beef Stew
1. Preheat oven hot to 325°F.
2. Keep beef in large covered dish.
3. Pour brandy and orange juice over meat.
4. Marinate for 3 hours.
5. In a Dutch oven sautÃ© bacon.
6. Stir in onions and fry until transparent.
7. Add meat,... - 43.9266
Beef bourguignon or beef burgundy - depending on how good your french is... basically beef braised in wine is so good and rewarding - take a run at it. - 116.82
Lobster Filled Chicken Breast With Black Bean Sauce
1) Take the chicken breasts to sprinkle salt and pepper.
2) Place a lobster tail quarter on the end of each chicken breast half, tuck in the edges, and roll around the lobster. Close up the ends with toothpicks and refrigerate.
3) Preheat the... - 46.705
Cornish Hens In Wine Sauce
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, heat the butter.
Saute the hens until they turn brown, remove and reserve.
Add the vegetables to the butter and saute.
Sprinkle with flour, reduce heat and cook for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
Return the hens, pour the... - 44.9808
Zesty Marmalade Glazed Ham
Whether you are baking ham for breakfast or for Super Bowl game-party, special marmalade glaze is sure to amp up your dish. Here is a delicious baked ham recipe that can be prepared in minutes and makes for a delectable addition to your holiday platter.... - 106.508
Glazed Liver Pate
1. Two days before your party, bake liver loaf. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; line with a double-thickness of foil, leaving a 3-inch overhang all around.
2. Wash the liver; cut into 2-inch pieces. Combine with the bacon, onion, garlic, instant chicken broth,... - 44.4864
1) Preheat oven hot to 400F.
2) Take a 2-quart souffle dish and line it with bacon.
3) In another large bowl mix spinach, 1/2 cup onion, parsley, 1 garlic clove, 1/2 teaspoon each, marjoram and thyme, 1 teaspoon salt, nutmeg and pepper... - 45.5152
Preheat oven to 350°.
Partially cook bacon, place on paper towels and set aside. Grind pork, veal, and ham together using a food processor (one half of the meat at a time). Place meat in a bowl and stir in flour.
Cook chicken livers in butter until pink.
In... - 37.2353
Fig And Honey Christmas Cake
1. Toss the beef in seasoned flour and shake off any excess flour.
2. In a large pan, heat oil
3. Fry the beef in batches until brown all over.
4. Set aside in a plate
5. To the same frying pan, add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add potatoes and... - 48.5887
Fast Aid Savory Turkey
Line a large roasting pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil, leaving a 3-inch overhang on all sides.
Spray foil with cooking spray.
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; set aside.
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Sprinkle cavities with salt and lemon-pepper... - 41.6021
Pork And Wild Mushroom Daube
1. marinate the pork: Put the pork in a large bowl. Add the wine, onion, carrot, bouquet garni, spice bundle and olive oil. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Pour the pork into a colander set over a bowl. Discard the onion and carrot. Squeeze the spice... - 38.4067
Pate De Noel
Skin turkey and chicken; reserve skin.Cut meat from bones in large pieces, 1/2 inch thick.
Remove fat, gristle and tendons, and reserve.
Slice meat from veal knuckle into similar-size pieces.
Refrigerate sliced meats.
Pile bones,skin and trimmings in... - 40.9731