- » Baked Brandy Carrot
Baked Brandy Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked brandy carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked brandy carrot recipes.
1. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, Chambord, brandy and honey. Blend well and keep aside.
2. Grease a casserole or baking dish with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
4. In a saucepan, add carrots and... - 39.1842
Cover bottom of a 9 inch pie plate with apricots; arrange carrots in spoke design over apricots.
Mix remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender; pour over carrots.
Bake at 325Â°F about 45 minutes, or until set.
Cut into wedges to... - 33.3092
Almonds Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake ! A refreshing and simple Cake that almost always steals the limelight of any spread! Try this wonderful Carrot Cake recipe! - 44.5209
Roast Loin Of Pork With Applejack Brandy Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2)Pick a knife sharpener and poke through the loin,carving a hole through the centre.
3)Now widen the hole to 1 inch in diameter.
4)Pick apples,raisins and walnuts and stuff the hole.Use equal portions of... - 43.9094
Sweetbreads In Brandy Cream
Soak fresh sweetbreads for 1 hour in cold water to cover; soak frozen sweetbreads until thawed.
Place in a 3 quart casserole.
Add the 1/2 cup water, lemon juice, and the 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%)... - 41.4232
Heat oven to 375°.
Scrape carrots; remove ends.
Cut carrots into strips, 2 1/2 X 1/4 inch.
Place in un-greased baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Stir together butter, brandy, sugar and salt.
Pour over carrots.
Cover; bake 40 minutes or until carrots are tender. - 30.6764
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2 Lightly grease a 9-inch spring form pan.
3 In a bowl, beat the egg yolks.
4 Gradually add in the sugar, beating until thick.
5 Stir in the carrots, orange rind, brandy and almonds.
6 Gently... - 41.4813
Holiday Carrot Pudding
Sift together first 5 ingredients in mixing bowl.
Place eggs, shortening, and sugar in blender container; blend till smooth.
Add apple; blend till finely chopped.
Add carrot slices; blend till coarsely chopped.
Add potato pieces; blend till finely... - 47.8718
Ragout De La Gironde
Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
Grease dutch oven or large casserole.
Arrange enough bacon or salt pork slices in bottom to cover.
Layer with about half of carrots and 2 to 3 bay leaves.
Add layer of chopped parsley, thyme and garlic.
Arrange figs over seasonings... - 41.418
Liqueured Lobster Souffle
Cut the lobster meat into 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick pieces and set aside.
Saute the carrot, onion, parsley and chives in the oil until soft but not brown.
Toss in the lobster and add paprika, cream, wine and brandy.
Cook gently, covered for 7 minutes.
Take out... - 43.6383
Beef En Daube
Beef En Daube is a yummy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Beef En Daube last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Try this Beef En Daube recipe, trust me, its simply brilliant!. - 46.5926
Poisson D Avril En Papillote
Poisson D Avril En Papillote is an intoxicatingly delicious fish preparation. I am confident that it will captivate anyone who tries it! So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and try this Poisson D Avril En Papillote! - 46.1511
Flaming Plum Pudding
Plump raisins in sherry for several hours or overnight.
Heavily grease 2 quart mold with tight-fitting lid.
Cream butter and sugar in large bowl.
Blend in flour, baking soda and salt.
Stir in raisins with any remaining Sherry and all other ingredients except... - 46.0328
Hare With Prunes And Chestnuts
Cover bottom of baker with layers of pork or bacon slices, onions and carrots.
Add pieces of hare.
Moisten with wine and water.
Close and bake 2 1/2 hours.
Remove clay baker from oven, arrange prunes and chestnuts around pieces of hare.
Close and bake... - 37.7292
Individual Chicken Terrines
Simmer carrot slices in brandy in a covered saucepan just until tender (about 3 minutes).
Remove carrots with a slotted spoon; reserve.
Mix a quarter of the chicken with brandy; remove from heat and let stand 45 minutes.
Mince remaining chicken, the... - 43.7821
Fillet Steak Cynthia
1. Place the fillet on a baking dish and rub with about 1 tablespoon butter, sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. Mix the carrots, rinds, onion and parsley together and cover the top of the fillet with the mixture. Cover with foil or plastic wrap... - 36.1981
Fresh Vegetable Casserole
The fresh vegetable casserole is prepared with mushrooms and tomatoes along with onions. Baked with white sauce and brandy, the fresh vegetable casserole is flavored with lemon juice and topped with parsley before popping it in the oven. - 46.8285
Braised Beef Burgundy
Preheat oven to 350°.
With electric knife cut meat into 2-inch cubes.
Season flour with salt and pepper; dredge beef cubes.
Melt butter in large skillet and sear meat over very high heat.
Remove meat from skillet; place in 4-quart casserole.
Reduce heat... - 39.3007
Striped Bass A La Ferezana
Prepare to be astounded by the lovely and addictive flavors of this Striped Bass a La Ferezana! Use the freshest of Fish available to get the most amazing Striped Bass a La Ferezana. A yummy Main Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of... - 49.3354
Duck In A Pot
Cut the duck into four pieces and salt and pepper each.
Place in a stainless steel or glass bowl along with half the brandy and half the white wine.
Add the garlic and parsley.
Marinate the duck in this for 2 hours.
In a small saucepan, place the salt pork,... - 40.7754
Braised Beef Gascony
Rub the beef well with the cut clove of garlic and rub in salt and pepper.
Put the drippings in a large, heavy casserole, heat, and lay in the beef.
Brown it lightly on all sides.
Add the nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, bouquet garni (2 sprigs parsley, sprig... - 45.5293
Daube Of Beef
1) Take a pan and melt the salt pork in it.
2) Add the beef rump or shoulder and brown it evenly.
3) Remove the meat from the pan.
4) Add the flour to the fat and brown it by stirring frequently.
5) Add the red wine, water, brandy and beef juice... - 46.8673
Classic Roasted Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a bowl mix 1 tablespoon butter and the salt.
3. Spread the mixture into the cavity of chicken.
4. Tie the opening of the chicken.
5. Rub the chicken skin with some butter.
6. Keep chicken in shallow... - 43.5503
Braised Rump Steak With Wine And Tomatoes
Dry the meat with kitchen paper, and rub each side with the cut clove of garlic.
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole and quickly brown the steak on each side.
Remove and season.
Fry the sliced onion and carrots in the same oil until beginning to colour;... - 44.9329
1. Remove the meat from the rabbit. Peel the carrot and onion and slice. Remove the rind from the bacon. Put the rabbit bones in a saucepan with the carrot, onion, bacon rind and bouquet garni. Season. Cover with water and simmer until two-thirds of the... - 35.84
Chicken And Lobster Costa Brava
1) Wash and pat dry chicken pieces.
2) Make chicken bouillon with back, neck, wing tips, and giblets.
3) With a knife, cut the under shell of lobster tails.
4) With shears, cut right through the hard shell to make each tail in 3... - 43.6752
Cornish Hens In Wine Sauce
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, heat the butter.
Saute the hens until they turn brown, remove and reserve.
Add the vegetables to the butter and saute.
Sprinkle with flour, reduce heat and cook for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
Return the hens, pour the... - 43.8041
Vegetable Hors D'oeuvre With Chicken Liver Stuffing
Vegetable Hors D'Oeuvre With Chicken Liver Stuffing is an amazingle baked recipe that you will simply find effortless and satisfying. I am sure you would love the non-vegeterian and vegeterian combination of the dish. - 44.6621
Daube Of Beef Bearnaise
Bones and trimmings When you purchase the meat, tell your butcher that you want 2 1/2 pounds of boneless lean meat, plus some fat and bone.
He can tell you how large a piece to buy.
Daube of Beef, Bearnaise Trim off fat from meat and remove bones.
Cut lean... - 44.9919
Mediterranean Beef Stew
1. Preheat oven hot to 325°F.
2. Keep beef in large covered dish.
3. Pour brandy and orange juice over meat.
4. Marinate for 3 hours.
5. In a Dutch oven sautÃ© bacon.
6. Stir in onions and fry until transparent.
7. Add meat,... - 44.4767
Beef bourguignon or beef burgundy - depending on how good your french is... basically beef braised in wine is so good and rewarding - take a run at it. - 115.182
Lobster Filled Chicken Breast With Black Bean Sauce
1) Take the chicken breasts to sprinkle salt and pepper.
2) Place a lobster tail quarter on the end of each chicken breast half, tuck in the edges, and roll around the lobster. Close up the ends with toothpicks and refrigerate.
3) Preheat the... - 45.1622
Zesty Marmalade Glazed Ham
Whether you are baking ham for breakfast or for Super Bowl game-party, special marmalade glaze is sure to amp up your dish. Here is a delicious baked ham recipe that can be prepared in minutes and makes for a delectable addition to your holiday platter.... - 103.296
Glazed Liver Pate
1. Two days before your party, bake liver loaf. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; line with a double-thickness of foil, leaving a 3-inch overhang all around.
2. Wash the liver; cut into 2-inch pieces. Combine with the bacon, onion, garlic, instant chicken broth,... - 46.3769
1) Preheat oven hot to 400F.
2) Take a 2-quart souffle dish and line it with bacon.
3) In another large bowl mix spinach, 1/2 cup onion, parsley, 1 garlic clove, 1/2 teaspoon each, marjoram and thyme, 1 teaspoon salt, nutmeg and pepper... - 46.3206
Preheat oven to 350°.
Partially cook bacon, place on paper towels and set aside. Grind pork, veal, and ham together using a food processor (one half of the meat at a time). Place meat in a bowl and stir in flour.
Cook chicken livers in butter until pink.
In... - 39.1005
Thanks to my neighbor for sharing this excellent beef bourguignon recipe. Stock up on plenty of beef as you will want to make this dish time and again. Fall in love with this beef bourguignon recipe from the french cuisine. If it is an impressive main dish... - 48.5941
Fast Aid Savory Turkey
Line a large roasting pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil, leaving a 3-inch overhang on all sides.
Spray foil with cooking spray.
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; set aside.
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Sprinkle cavities with salt and lemon-pepper... - 43.9783
Pork And Wild Mushroom Daube
1. marinate the pork: Put the pork in a large bowl. Add the wine, onion, carrot, bouquet garni, spice bundle and olive oil. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Pour the pork into a colander set over a bowl. Discard the onion and carrot. Squeeze the spice... - 40.5368
Pate De Noel
Skin turkey and chicken; reserve skin.Cut meat from bones in large pieces, 1/2 inch thick.
Remove fat, gristle and tendons, and reserve.
Slice meat from veal knuckle into similar-size pieces.
Refrigerate sliced meats.
Pile bones,skin and trimmings in... - 43.0297
Chicken In Wine With Vegetables
1. Wash chicken pieces under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In a 6 quart Dutch oven or flameproof casserole, heat bacon and add onions; sautÃ© over medium heat until golden.
3. Using a slotted spoon, lift out... - 48.4551
Mushroom Ragout With Garlic Chive Sauce
Why not try this unique mushroom recipe that would surely impress your family and guests. See this great video that shows an excellent recipe for mushroom ragout with garlic chive sauce. The video here also displays wonderful flaming and slicing techniques... - 118.874
Classic Braised Beef Tongue With Vegetables
Heat butter in a deep casserole and brown tongue on all sides.
Add bacon, carrots and onions and brown.
Add stock, thyme, bay leaf and parsley.
Cover and bake in a 300° F.oven for 1 hour.
Add white wine and mushrooms.
Cook 15 minutes longer.
Add Madeira and... - 41.0596
Bone the rabbit completely: sort out the largest pieces of rabbit and put them aside to steep in brandy for 3 hours.
Chop the smaller pieces together with the liver, heart and lungs.
Meanwhile boil the bones in white wine with onions, carrots, a bunch of... - 29.6172
Flamed Plum Pudding
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
Stir in the next 5 ingredients, mixing well.
Combine flour, soda, salt, and spices; add to creamed mixture.
Stir in breadcrumbs, 1/8 cup brandy, and sherry.
Stir until all... - 38.5113
Alsatian Poached Ham
You'll simply love the Alsatian Poached Ham from the American cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Alsatian Poached Ham is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 45.1313
Flamed Plum Pudding
1) Take a bowl and cream butter in it. Gradually stir in sugar, beating well.
2) Add vanilla and eggs. Beat nicely.
3) Add the next 5 ingredients, mix well.
4) Combine together soda, flour, spices and salt. Add to the creamed mixture.
5) Add... - 48.7155
Saddle Of Lamb
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Add the marinade ingredients to a pan along with ¾ cup of water.
3. Boil the mixture for about half an hour and add brandy and wines.
4. Marinate the lamb for another 12 hours.
5. Add it to the... - 44.0807
Sirloin Steaks On Pastry
Thaw the pastry, divide in half and roll out each half to a round about 1/8 inch thick.
Place on two baking sheets.
Brush with egg yolk and bake in a moderately hot oven (400° F) for 20 minutes.
Cook the prepared vegetables in a little salted water.
Drain... - 41.0609
Slow Cooker Daube Of Beef
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, garlic, carrots, ham, orange peel, and bay leaf.
Coat beef cubes with the 1/4 cup flour; add to cooker.
Sprinkle with peppercorns, thyme, cloves, and sage.
Drizzle with vinegar; pour in wine and... - 46.3958
Beef And Bacon Brgundy Casserole
Beef Burgundy is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 42.7645
Mixed Vegetable Lobster Souffle
1) Preheat very hot oven (450 °F.).
2) With a knife tear lobster. Take out liver, intestines, and coral, if any.
3) Season to taste with salt, pepper, and paprika.
4) Place a heavy skillet over heat and melt 5 tablespoons butter. Add... - 46.3551
Beef Burgundy is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare beef recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 46.2533
Old Fashioned Beef Burgundy
Brown onions with bacon and butter in a Dutch oven; remove onions and bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add meat to pan and brown well on all sides.
If desired, pour brandy over beef and set aflame, tilting pan to keep flame going as long as... - 47.3365
Beef Braised In Red Wine
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2. Rub salt on the beef roast. Sprinkle pepper over it.
3. In a bowl mix all marinade ingredients.
4. Transfer into glass or ceramic bowl.
5. Dip the beef roast into and turn several times to coat evenly.
6.... - 43.7876
Polio De Sevilla
Wash and season the chickens with salt; truss.
Rub each with 2 tablespoons olive oil and place breast side up in a large open baking or broiling pan without rack.
Put in a hot oven (400°) for 20 minutes to brown.
Then add to the pan the carrots, leeks,... - 39.653
Boeuf A La Mode En Gelee
1) Lard the beef with the pork fat. Chop the calf s or pig's foot into pieces.
2) Alternately, cut the pork fat into narrow strips to fit into the eye of a larding needle. Keep it long so that it can be threaded through the meat.
3) Pull fat... - 44.8685