- » Baked Bechamel Sauce
Baked Bechamel Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked bechamel sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked bechamel sauce recipes.
Baked Pasta And Meat With Bechamel Sauce
Pasta is so versatile and here is a baked pasta and meat with béchamel sauce recipe that proves its versatility yet again. This dish is a normal household meal cooked simply with ordinary ingredients, but it is so flavorful with fragrant spices added to it.... - 114.515
Tofu And Chicken Gratin In Bechamel Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. To prepare the bechamel, melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk in flour and cook for 2 minutes. Gradually whisk in milk. Season with salt and pepper. Continue to cook, whisking, until smooth.
3. Slice chicken i - 32.094
Italian Lasagne With Bechamel Sauce
Lasagne is a popular dish in Italy and here is a recipe to make one in vegetarian version. Check out Gabriele along with Debi making Pesto Lasagne with layers of besciamella or bechamel sauce, lasagne and pesto sauce. Ideal for a big get-together. - 81.5402
Baked Radiatore With Pesto Bechamel
1. Preheat oven to 365°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In food processor, puree basil and garlic until coarsely chopped. Add Bechamel Sauce, scraping sides of work bowl; process until blended. Scrape into medium bowl; stir in... - 31.9088
Bechamel Sauce White Sauce
Simmer the milk
Add the yellow onion, bay leaf, and cayenne pepper.
Simmer for a few minutes, and strain the milk stock.
Return to the stove.
Melt the butter, and stir in the flour.
Remove the milk from its burner and stir in the flour-butter... - 36.4766
Smoked Salmon Souffle Roll With Tomato Cheese Bechamel Sauce
In a medium skillet melt the butter over medium heat.
Blend in the flour, stirring constantly for 2-3 minutes until the mixture bubbles.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the wine and cream, beating vigorously to remove lumps.
Return the mixture to high... - 42.4854
Spinach And Ricotta Cannelloni With Béchamel Sauce
Are you a pasta fan, then you should certainly take a look at this cannelloni recipe. The chef here provides some very simple instructions to make cannelloni combined with spinach, nutmeg and béchamel sauce. A perfect dish for any occasion and your kids are... - 96.3462
1) In a pot, add milk, onion, carrot, celery, bay leaf and peppercorns.
2) Allow to boil, then turn off heat, cover and leave to infuse for 20 minutes and strain.
3) In a pan, heat butter, and add cornflour and cook gently for 2 minutes, continuously... - 43.2814
Bake Ziti With Red Pepper Bechamel
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; add pepper. Saute, stirring, 3 minutes, until just tender. Add onion and garlic; saute 2 minutes, until onion is softened.
3. Add... - 36.5716
Baked Green Beans Bechamel
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In a saucepan heat water and cook beans over highest heat for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
3. Drain out from water.
4. Sprinkle salt over beans and spread in a shallow 2-quart casserole.
5. Mix broth with... - 45.7979
Prawn And Cauliflower In Béchamel Sauce
On a cold winter day there is nothing like a hot bake! This specific bake is something Steve is used to making and shared this recipe with us! Note the video has no audio though the instructions are written in the video across as titles! Yet a video to watch! - 94.0339
Green Beans Bechamel
Lightly cook the beans, either whole or cut French style; drain, and arrange in a flat, well buttered baking dish.
Make Bechamel sauce.
Cover beans with sauce and sprinkle with the slivered almonds.
Over this, strew a mixture of the cheese, cracker crumbs,... - 28.7242
Stuffed Potatoes With Bechamel Sauce
Wash potatoes and pat dry; prick each potato several times with a fork.
Arrange potatoes end to end in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven, leaving at least 1 inch between each potato.
Microwave at HIGH for 12 to 14 minutes, turning and rearranging... - 28.5497
Turkey And Bechamel Lasagna
How are you going to please your sweetheart on the dinner table this year? Try this Turkey and Béchamel Lasagna as a main dish. It might work perfectly for you. It is a neat and clean dish that is full of delectable flavors. Have a look at the video for the... - 133.092
Cheese Souffle With Bechamel
1. Preheat the oven to 140°C (275°F; gas mark 1).
2. Prepare the bechamel: melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat. Blend in the flour, stirring well, but do not let it colour. Add the milk a little at a time, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon,... - 34.3211
Gluten Free Bechamel
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the butter over medium-low heat until melted.
2. Add the Gluten Free flour and whisk until smooth. Over medium heat, cook until the mixture turns a light, golden sandy color, for 7 minutes.
3. Pour in the warm milk to the... - 106.41
Puree Of Cauliflower And Watercress With Cream
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
Break up die cauliflower into flowerets and discard die stem.
Cut the rough stems from the watercress (save for watercress soup).
Bring the water to the boil.
Drop the cauliflower in and boil slowly for 6 minutes.
Add... - 42.2741
Steam spinach a few minutes until tender.
Press out excess water.
Season with vegetable salt and pepper.
Blend egg yolk with cream and stir into 2 cups bechamel sauce.
Add cheese and stir until cheese melts; do not boil.
Put spinach in a baking dish and spoon... - 40.8129
Fish Casserole Hararnogli
The fish casserole hararnogli is a casserole prepared with any lean fish. Prepared with fish stock and flavored with basil, garlic and parsley, the fish casserole hararnogli is topped with a bechamel sauce and cheese topping and baked. - 43.2
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Add potatoes and onion.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Add pimientos and continue cooking for 7 minutes.
Turn mixture into a buttered 2 quart baking dish.
Cover with white sauce and cheese.
Bake in a 350°F oven 15 to... - 33.3624
Basic Low-fat White Sauce
This white sauce recipe is a basic white sauce recipe. Prepared with milk and thickened with cornstarch, this basic white sauce may be prepped up with a little butter to taste and can be used for bakes or casseroles. - 31.2911
Penne With Corn Niblets
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a buttered baking dish, spread alternate layers of penne and corn niblets. Dot each layer with tiny knobs of butter and season with salt and pepper Coat with light bechamel sauce and bake for 30 minutes.... - 24.5906
Ham And Chicken Lasagna
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Cook lasagna according to package directions, drain and set aside.
– In a bowl, mix together ham and tomato sauce. Season with paprika and set aside.
– In a separate bowl, fold chicken into bechamel... - 37.1541
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Slice croissants in half and set aside.
– In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch vegetables for 2 minutes. Rinse under cold running water. Drain.
– In a bowl, mix blanched... - 35.0451
Ham Rolls Guadeloupe
Add rum to bechamel sauce.
Pour sauce into a skillet and add ham slices; heat thoroughly.
Transfer ham, a slice at a time, to a baking dish, place 3 tablespoons creamed spinach on each slice and roll up.
Secure with picks, if necessary.
Pour sauce in skillet... - 29.1891
Chicken Crepe Souffle
This Chicken Crepe Souffle is extraordinary ! Serve up this chicken crepe souffle with bechamel sauce to your family and enjoy the appreciation that is sure to follow! Feel free to cmment here about the Chicken crepe souffle ! - 43.8575
Classical Cheese Souffle
Preheat oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
In the work bowl, grate the cheese and set aside.
Pour the egg yolks into the work bowl and process for 5 seconds.
When the Bechamel Sauce has cooled a little, add the egg yolks and stir with a wooden spoon until well... - 38.4451
Baked Pork King Kalakaua
Baked Pork King Kalakaua is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Baked Pork King Kalakaua; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 45.1778
This is the way we make lasagna in Tuscany. - 0
This Cream Sauce is quick to make. Top it with seasonings and serve hot or cold with baked or boiled vegan dishes. - 24.5444
Baked Pasta With Artichokes And Peas
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F
2. For the sauce, in a heavy saucepan, melt butter and whisk in flour; cook for a couple of minutes on a medium flame, taking care not to burn
3. Remove it from the heat, whisk in hot milk slowly and to... - 46.654
Baked Pasta - Italian
Baked pasta is the Sunday lunch par excellence. Tasty and rich, this recipe is sure to be loved by everyone. - 133.354
Classic Cheese Lasagna With Meat Sauce
CHEESE FILLING: Rinse spinach under water; shake off excess.
In saucepan, cover spinach and cook, with just the water clinging to leaves, over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or just until wilted.
Drain well and squeeze dry; chop and place in bowl.
Stir... - 44.8058
Lasagna With White And Red Sauces
Lasagna with white and red sauces is a beef and egg lasagna prepared with added vegetables. Herbed with basil, this cheesy lasagna is flavored with onions and a hint of garlic. With added bechamel sauce to taste, the lasagna with white and red sauce makes a... - 49.536
Lasagna Al Forno Part 1 – Introductions & Sauce Making
If you are one of those who prefer preparing for a get together or party well in advance to avoid last minute hassles, then this lasagna al forno video series is a must watch for you. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part he showcases the... - 73.4071
Brussels Sprouts In Onion Sauce Soubise
1. In a large saucepan, combine onions with butter and sauté till soft and transparent
2. Add water and cover the pan
3. Simmer for 45 minutes until soft and mushy.
4. Remove lid and continue to simmer till the liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup.
5. Empty... - 43.5598
Pork Chops In Cream Sauce
Dip the chops in beaten egg, then coat with wheatflakes or breadcrumbs.
Melt 40 g/1 1/2 oz of the fat in a frying pan and fry the chops until they are crisp and brown on both sides.
Transfer them to a baking dish with the fat from the pan and cook in a... - 39.6037
Baked Aubergine With Cheese
Parboil the aubergines for 10 min., then slice rather thickly, remove the seeds, if any, and arrange slices neatly in a fireproof dish.
Mix the cheese into the Bechamel sauce, season to taste, and coat the aubergines with it.
Cover lightly with the... - 27.4987
1. Prepare the basic pasta as directed. Cut the pasta into 3" x 3" squares using a very sharp knife. Let the lasagne squares dry thoroughly.
2. Boil water and salt in a large pan and cook lasagne squares for 2 minutes, if made a few hours earlier. If using... - 45.6376
Italian Penne Pasta Bake
Are you a fan of the Italian Cuisine? Watch this video now to learn an easy to make Italian Penne Pasta Bake. This is quite simple and can be easily prepared in your kitchen. Don't forget to share it with your friends too. - 83.9106
Mousakka Baking Part 2
If you love Mousakka but refrain making at home, follow Eva make a healthier version of this Greek dish. She begins with preparation of the dish and in a simple way presents an awesome treat. - 97.6572
Baked Pasta With Seafood
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Grease a large baking dish with the teaspoon of oil.
Mix all the ingredients except the cheese and butter together and spoon into the baking dish.
Sprinkle with the cheese and dot with the butter.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes... - 35.4665
Baked Shell Pasta With Ratatouille
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. Peel the onions and cut into quarters then separate the segments.
4. Peel the zucchini.
5. Slice the zucchini and aubergines into half lengthwise... - 46.89
Artichoke Bottoms In Cheese Sauce
Artichoke Bottoms In Cheese Sauce is a wonderful main dish. The flavors of cheese and artichokes make a delicious combination. Whenever I prepare this Artichoke Bottoms In Cheese Sauce, I always have some new compliments to my credit. Don't miss out on this... - 46.8113
Oven Baked Macaroni With Greek Salad
1. In a saucepan, boil the macaroni in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes until al dente. Drain in a colander and set aside.
2. Meanwhile in a small skillet, heat the olive oil over a medium flame and sauté the onion and garlic for 5 minutes... - 45.9774
Endive With Ham Au Gratin Or Braised
Split the endives in half.
Remove the inside stalk and blanch for 2 minutes.
Remove and refresh in iced water.
Roll the ham around the endives.
Arrange the rolls in a baking tray.
Au g rat in Cover with bechamel sauce, Emmental and a little nutmeg.
Bake in a... - 34.4081
Bean Sprouts Au Gratin
Bean Sprouts Au Gratin is a very tasty and different way to cook bean sprouts. I am right when I say this Bean Sprouts Au Gratin is wonderful. Make it for the one who love today! - 24.9973
Lasagna Alla Bolognese
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. For Preparing Bolognese Meat Sauce
3. Take a pan and add little oil, lightly brown the chopped onion, and cook it with chopped mushrooms and minced meat.
4. Add tomatoes and parmesan to the mixture and... - 43.6313
Welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. I'm Sonia and today we'll be preparing a pasta dish from the Emilia-Romagna region -- Lasagne Bolognese - 114.114
Preheat oven to 350Â°F./180Â°C.
Cook and drain lasagne noodles, and rinse in cold water.
Oil a large baking dish and place some meat sauce on the bottom.
Cover with a layer of noodles.
Mix the cheeses with the white sauce and put a layer on the noodles,... - 36.5249
Rigatoni Al Forno Con Salsa Aurora
Make a bechamel sauce using 80 g/3 oz (6 tbsp) butter, the flour and the milk.
Stir in the tomato sauce.
Check for seasoning and add salt and freshly ground pepper if needed.
Cook the pasta for half the time given in the packet directions, drain and mix well... - 33.7448
1. Break the cauliflower into flowerettes, soak in cold salted water for 25 minutes.
2. Cook in boiling salted water for 10 minutes until done but not over cooked.
3. Mix garam masala and chilli powder to the sauce.
4. Place cauliflower in a baking dish.... - 39.3625
Cannelloni Ai Cardofi
Prepare the artichokes and put them in a bowl of lemon water, as explained in the introductory paragraph.
Just before using them, drain and chop.
Heat the oil and gently fry the finely chopped onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
Add the artichokes and veal, stir... - 39.3895
If you constantly looking to prepare veggies in a different way, try this Cauliflower Gratin! This French style vegetable dish uses Bechamel sauce over the vegetable to give it a creamy taste. This dish is a hit with adults and kids alike! - 129.498
Stuffed Eggs And Tomato
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a baking dish.
Hard-boil the eggs - about 10 minutes in boiling water.
Peel the eggs and slice them in half lengthways.
Remove the yolks and place them in a mixing bowl.
Blend the yolks, butter, half the tomato... - 34.1791
Broccoli With Cheddar And Mustard
– Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
– In an au gratin dish, arrange broccoli flowerets and set aside.
– Prepare bechamel sauce. Add mustard and half the cheese and pour mixture over broccoli. Sprinkle with other half of cheese and breadcrumbs,... - 30.1801
Pasticcio Di Carciofi
Prepare the artichokes and put in a bowl of lemon water, as explained in the introductory paragraph.
Just before using, drain well.
Heat the oil and butter and add the finely chopped onion.
Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
Place the artichoke segments in... - 39.2351
Cannelloni Di Spinach
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the onion.
Fry for 6 minutes, stirring.
Add the garlic, veal, spinach, basil, salt and pepper and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the egg yolk and cream mixture.
Set the mixture... - 45.5531
1. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add meat and onion and cook until meat is brown. Add chopped parsley and diluted tomato paste. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. If any liquid remains, cook meat uncovered until liquid has evaporated.
2. Spread half the cooked... - 33.9114
Stuffed Fillets Of Sole
The Stuffed Fillets Of Sole is a lovely fish preparation that I served my in laws the first time they came home. It wasn€™t too difficult for me to get into my mother in laws good cook list because of this brilliant Stuffed Fillets Of Sole recipe! Try it! - 35.7387
Penne Alla Alberoni
Slice the mushrooms finely and fry gently in 30 g/1 oz (2 tbsp) butter.
Add salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Cook the shelled prawns in the white wine or water and puree them.
Make a bechamel sauce with 30 g/1 oz (2 tbsp) butter, the flour and milk and... - 41.0031
Meat And Spinach Filled Pancake Rolls
Prepare pancakes and cut into 2 1/2 inch squares; keep warm.
Cook onion in heated olive oil in a skillet about 3 minutes.
Add ground meat and cook until lightly browned.
Mix spinach with meat mixture; force mixture through medium blade of food chopper.
Mix... - 43.5826
Cut pancakes into 2 1/2 inch squares; keep warm.
Cook onion in heated olive oil in a skillet about 3 minutes.
Add ground meat and cook until lightly browned.
Mix spinach with meat mixture; force mixture through medium blade of food chopper.
Mix egg, cheese,... - 40.0572
Zitoni All Impiedi
Butter a souffle dish which is 25 cm/10 inches in diameter and 10 cm/4 inches high.
Cut the mozzarella and ham into sticks about 8 cm/314 inches long.
Cook the zitoni whole for a mere 3 minutes.
Drain but keep all the water.
Cut the pasta into 8 cm/ 314 inch... - 41.8286
Lasagna Al Forno Part 2 – Finishing
Here is part 2 of lasagna al forno video series. The chef here provides very clear directives to combine the tomato sauce with béchamel sauce and lasagna sheets to make a succulent dish. Few minutes in the oven and the dish comes out really awesome. You can... - 77.2474
Artichokes A La Creme
Method Set the oven at hot (400Â°F).
Drain artichoke hearts and arrange in but- tered dishes.
Make bechamel sauce, pour over artichokes and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until top is lightly browned. - 17.4144
Eggplants are hard to resist, especially when they are in season. And this dish gives you the best way to relish the yields. Stuffed eggplant packed with a rich filling made from beef and tomatoes and topped with a cheesy sauce lends this dish much of its... - 75.9614
Chicken Crepe SoufflÃ©
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To prepare sauce, in a skillet melt butter and stir in flour.
3. Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
4. Mix milk, salt, and pepper and cook until thick. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce.
5. Mix chicken, mushrooms, lemon... - 44.4384
Corn Asparagus Casserole
Drain corn, reserving 1/2 cup liquid for Bechamel Sauce.
Combine corn, asparagus, almonds, and cheese in large mixing bowl.
Spoon into a greased 3-quart casserole.
Pour Bechamel Sauce over mixture and top with cracker crumbs.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. - 30.5105
Gnocchi Westphalienne is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Gnocchi Westphalienne dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 37.8221
Black Forest Crepe Torte
Black Forest Crepe Torte has a Exceptional taste.The Sweet Butter and Cheese gives the Black Forest Crepe Torte Imposing taste. - 40.5841
Moussaka - Greek
The moussaka, the most famous Greek dish, is a succulent casserole made of eggplants, lamb ragout and cheese, topped with béchamel sauce... if you haven't tried it yet, you really should! - 126.138
Ham Rolled Endives
I always cook this Ham Rolled Endives when it is my turn to cook at home. Ham Rolled Endives is a really warm and comfortble food.This is for sure going to be your favourite dish! - 31.4114
Spinach Filled Crepes
Cook spinach according to package directions, but cook just a little less than time stated.
Combine with Ricotta and Parmesan cheese, eggs and seasonings.
Fill Basic Crepes with spinach mixture, tuck in sides and put in buttered flameproof baking... - 45.1903
Place spinach in a colander and press with the back of a spoon to extract as much moisture as possible. Remove from colander and squeeze between several layers of paper towels until quite dry.
In a large bowl, mix spinach with remaining... - 39.5713
Greek Style Pastitsio
Greek comfort food at its finest, pastitsio makes for a heart indulgence any day. Layers of beef, pasta, and cheesy béchamel sauce baked to perfection lend this dish its luscious Greek flavors. Very simple and very sinful, a serving of pastitsio could be a... - 89.8757
Deep-dish Salmon Tart
Roll out sufficient pastry, and line a deep oblong baking dish, 9" x 6 1/2" x 2".
Turn salmon and its juice into bowl.
Discard dark skin; mash bones and salmon with juice.
Add next 7 ingredients.
Taste, and season with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste... - 44.3661
Roulade Of Crab
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Line a 12 x 18-inch baking sheet with buttered parchment paper.
2. Season the Bechamel Sauce with nutmeg to taste and the anchovy paste.
3. Combine 1 cup of the sauce with the crabmeat. Beat in the egg yolks and one third of... - 39.2119
Creamy Green Bean Casserole
I found myself staring at a tempting block of Pepper Jack Cheese today and wondered to myself “self, how would this block of cheese be best served?” A quick survey of what I had laying around the house resolved this short lived dilemma and this is how my... - 117.887
Farfalle Pasta With Turkey And Smoked Gouda Cheese
1. Slice the turkey into long finger sized pieces.
2. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
3. In a pan melt butter, stir in flour, milk or cream, nutmeg and white wine 1/2 oz to coagulate slightly.
4. In a bowl add smoked Gouda cheese and... - 102.359
Saute the hamburger along with the yellow onion in the oil.
When the onions are clear, add the parsley, garlic, cinnamon, tomato sauce, and white wine.
Let this cook together gently for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, boil the lasagne noodles until not quite... - 47.5861
Seafood gratin is a delicious main dish made with fish and seafood (today we will make it tilapia and shrimp), covered with a bechamel sauce, topped with cheese and baked it in the oven! what not to love?! - 125.315
Classic Vegetarian Moussaka
Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet with a tight cover. Add onion, mushrooms and garlic. Saute until onion is transparent. Add rice, water and parsley. Break up tomatoes and add to skillet with their liquid. Stir in salt, oregano, cinnamon, and... - 35.1358
1. To prepare ratatouille, in large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add zucchini, bell pepper, mushrooms, eggplant, onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring, until eggplant softens and vegetables are crisp-tender, 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, basil,... - 34.5373
Mushroom Cheese Crepes
Prepare Bechamel Sauce.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium high heat; add mushrooms, shallot, and garlic and cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are lightly browned and liquid evaporates (8 to 10 minutes).
Lift out about 1/4 cup of the mushrooms;... - 46.824
Four Aces Delicatessen Lasagne Verde
Cook lasagne in boiling water until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain, rinse in cold water and place on tea towel to dry.
Cream sauce: In a sauce pan, melt butter, blend in flour.
Add milk slowly, stirring constantly until thickened.
Add cream, mix well, add... - 42.1344
Saute onion in olive oil and 4 tablespoons butter 10 minutes.
Saute 5 minutes.
Saute 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Make Bechamel Sauce: In a saucepan stir 5 tablespoons... - 44.6685
Lasagna With Ground Beef, Poblano Peppers & Ricotta Cheese
New comers to the kitchen who want to learn how to make lasagna must watch this video. Chef Helena has given an interesting look to the video. You can always substitute beef with any other meat as you like. Your family and guests will love this dish. - 117.599
Heal olive oil in a pan and cook the onions till tender.
Add garlic and cook for about a minute.
Finally add the tomatoes, basil and seasonings.
Bring everything to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer.
Cook for about 30 minutes until thickened.
Set aside... - 45.596
Remove the head and tail of the salmon.
Place the salmon in a fish poacher or any deep baking pan, and cover it with water.
Remove the fish, and add the chicken bouillon cubes to the water along with 1/8 cup vinegar to each 1 quart water.
Add... - 40.5324
Making a perfect souffle is not as difficult as it may seem, if you follow these simple instructions! - 134.786
Stuffed Eggplants Greek Style
Stuffed Eggplants Greek Style makes a great main dish. The blend of flavors in this recipe is quite unique. Stuffed Eggplants Greek Style is an easy to make dish and can add a lot of variation to your meal spread. This recipe is something you should not miss. - 48.6613
Roast Pumpkin & Spinach Lasagne
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Halve the pumpkin or squash, peel, deseed, then slice into 1cm slices. Toss with the oil in a roasting tin, season, then roast until tender and slightly charred at the edges. This can take up to 40 mins.
2. Meanwhile, make... - 40.7484
Mix spinach with egg yolks, salt, and pepper.
Add flour and mix until blended.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough 1/16 inch thick.
Cut into 4-inch squares.
Add squares one at a time to boiling salted water and cook about 2 minutes, or until... - 40.3374
Endives Au Gratin
Brown onions in 1 tablespoon melted butter.
Cook until liquid evaporates.
Add salt and pepper.
Brown endives in remaining 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
Lay mushrooms and onions in baking dish.
Top with endives.
Cover with Bechamel... - 42.0599
Fall Or Winter Lasagna
This fabulous twist on classic lasagna is perfect for cold weather months when hearty ingredients are bountiful. This recipe uses butternut squash, kale, leeks, sweet potatoes and a classic French Mother sauce called "Sauce Bechamel." - 115.898
Boil the lasagne in salted water for about 10 minutes until al dente.
Heat the bechamel, stir in the mozzarella to melt.
Put a layer of lasagne in the bottom of a heatproof container, add a layer of Bolognaise sauce, and cover with bechamel sauce.
Repeat 3... - 28.0112