- » Baked Bean Pineapple
Baked Bean Pineapple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked bean pineapple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked bean pineapple recipes.
Ham And Baked Beans With Pineapple
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F.
2) In a bowl add the onion, beans, brown-sugar sauce, crushed pineapple, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, ham and hot pepper sauce.
3) In a 2-quart casserole, pour the mixture.
4) Bake in the preheated... - 40.6932
Baked Beans And Pineapple
1. Heat a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the bacon to render fat.
2. Add the onion to the bacon and drippings and sauté both and until bacon is golden and crisp.
3. Drain off the fat from the skillet.
4. Tip the bacon and onions from the... - 39.1258
Baked Beans With Pineapple And Sausage
Place sausages in cold skillet.
Cover and cook over low heat about 10 minutes until most of the fat has cooked out.
Meanwhile, combine baked beans and mustard, onion and brown sugar in shallow casserole (1-1/2 qts.)
Cut pineapple slices in half; arrange in... - 35.5919
You May Also Like!
Bourbon Baked Beans
About 3 hours before serving time, empty beans into a 2-quart casserole.
Stir in bourbon and coffee.
Cover and let stand at room temperature.
About 11/4 hours before serving time, remove cover.
Bake at 350Â°F about 1 hour.
Remove casserole from oven and... - 30.2786
Pineapple Bean Pot
About 25 minutes before supper:
1. In 1 1/2-quart casserole mix pork and beans, pineapple tidbits, onion, soy sauce, and seasoned salt.
2. Bake, along with spareribs, at 400Â°F. 20 minutes, or until hot. - 25.9718
Hawaiian-style Baked Beans
Combine all ingredients, stir well.
Spoon into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole, bake at 375Â° for 45 minutes. - 27.6175
Favorite Baked Beans
1.Take the canned pineapple and strain; keeping both the liquid and fruit in separate bowls.
2.Put Coinreau in pineapple liquid and mix well.
3.Take a large serving bowl and arrange half the orange on it.
4.Season prange with two tablespoons of... - 42.1086
Pineapple Beans With Meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. In a bowl mix onion, salt and meat. Form balls from the mixture.
3. In a pan add oil and brown the meatballs.
4. Mix the next 5 ingredients and blend well.
5. Cook for 5 minutes.
6. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole... - 48.1817
Pineapple And Beans
1) In a slow cooker, place together beans, pineapple, onions, molasses, and ginger.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 4 to 6 hours.
3) When ready to serve the, remove and discard the ginger slice, if using.
4) Serve hot in bowls garnished with... - 30.6001
Pineapple Chicken Salad Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix beans, frankfurters, pineapple, chopped onion, sugar, catsup and mustard.
3.Take a 2 quart casserole and with a spatula, put the mixture in it.
4.Put the casserole in the oven and... - 42.4951
Family Baked Bean Dinner
Drain pineapple, save juice for beverage.
Place green pepper and onion in 13 x 9-inch microwave-safe dish.
Cover, microwave on HIGH (100% power) 3 minutes.
Add sausage, arranging around edges of dish.
Cover; continue microwaving on HIGH 6 minutes.
In bowl,... - 29.6169
Lanai Baked Beans
Rub deep casserole with butter (or margarine) and pour in beans.
Blend brown sugar, mustard and salt with juice and stir into beans along with half the pineapple and half the meat.
Arrange remaining fruit and meat atop mixture and bake 1 hr. at 350°F.
Cover... - 33.6652
Family Baked Bean Dinner
A Family Baked Bean Dinner is truly delicious experience because this is not about the beans alone but about the irresistible pineapple chunks and the truly compelling sweet taste of the dish on the whole ! Don't miss out on this Family Baked Bean Dinner.... - 38.2698