- » Baked Bean Bread
Baked Bean Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked bean bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked bean bread recipes.
Italian Bread Sticks
If you are planning to go for a potluck dinner, and are looking for some side for your dish, try these Italian bread sticks. They are just perfect. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 125.44
Baked Beans With Bread Buns
If you're looking for a quick recipe, especially when you get back from work, then look no further. The baked beans have an Indian touch to it and is served with bread buns or rice. Check out the video as chef Bhavna shares this super easy recipe. - 77.2298
Lima Bean Bread
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a blender or mixer puree beans with reserved liquid.
3. In a bowl cream together shortening and sugar until very light.
4. Mix well adding bean puree.
5. In another bowl sift together next 5... - 47.8653
Bean And Butter Bread
1) Take a blender and place kidney beans, molasses, egg, sugar, peanut butter and salt in it. Blend until a smooth paste is formed.
2) Pour in a large mixing bowl and stir in hot water. Combine yeast along with the all-purpose flour and mix well. Add... - 47.0045
Ribollita Bean, Bread, And Tomato Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 350Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, adding water.
3) Heat until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of... - 46.7974
Tomato French Bread Lasagna
In a skillet, brown beef, onion, celery and garlic; drain and set aside.
Toast bread; line the bottom of an ungreased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish with 10 slices.
Top with half of the meat mixture and half of the tomatoes.
Combine seasonings; sprinkle half... - 46.2422
Pumpkin Spice Walnut White Bean Muffins
Starting with the Recipe for Black Bean Brownies, I have altered the Recipe to make these delicious Slow-low Carb Muffins that are completly Flour and Glutin Free. A Yummy Way to Start the day for anyone looking to lower thier Carb intake. - 45.7391
Algerian Chickpea Bread
TO MAKE THE SPONGE: In a small bowl, combine the flour with the water and yeast.
Stir the mixture until blended, cover, and let sit in a warm place for 24 hours.
In a bowl of a heavy-duty electric mixer, stir the sponge with the honey, water, and yeast.
Let... - 45.1689
Baked Bean Melts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine beans, onion, green pepper, brown sugar, molasses, mustard, and white pepper in an oven-proof casserole.
3. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring twice.
4. Remove casserole from oven. Turn on broiler. Place bread slices on a... - 44.3781
Mexican Pan Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a heavy skillet saute onion and garlic in oil.
3. In a bowl mix with remaining ingredients except cheese and return to skillet.
4. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Serve the... - 43.8693
Bean Pot Brown Bread
Soften yeast in warm water.
Mix undiluted soup in large mixer bowl at low speed of mixer until beans are broken up.
Add hot water, molasses, sugar, salt, egg, oil, cereal, 2 cups flour and yeast.
Blend well; beat 3 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
By hand,... - 39.9923
Tuscan Bread And Bean Salad
Cut bread into cubes.
Arrange bread cubes in a single layer in a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until golden.
Remove from oven, and let cool completely.
Combine tomato and remaining 10 ingredients in a large bowl; toss... - 39.1128
Baked Beans On Dark Bread
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven, heat the peanut oil over moderately low heat for 1 minute; add the onions, garlic, red pepper, carrots, ginger, and red pepper flakes, and cook, covered, for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are... - 37.7867
Three Bean And Corn Bread Casserole
Heat oven to 425°.
Mix all ingredients except Corn Bread Topping; pour into ungreased baking dish, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Prepare Corn Bread Topping; spoon evenly over bean mixture to within 1 inch of edges.
Bake until topping is deep golden brown, 25 to 30... - 33.9475