- » Baked Bean
Baked Bean Recipes
Baked bean, unlike the name, is bean stewed in a rich tomato sauce. Beans are cooked over slow fire in the tomato sauce till fully done and soft. There are slight variations in the preparation of baked beans from one ... More »
Barbecue Baked Beans With Bacon
Nothing can beat the taste of homemade barbecue baked beans with bacon cooked over a hot grill. Watch this impressive video as the smoky flavor permeates through the beans over coals. Try this extraordinary recipe that would surely be a winning dish at your... - 137.307
Baked Beans In Boston Style
Baked beans are very easy and simple dish to prepare, would you not agree? Here is a video which shows a baked bean recipe in Boston style. You can freeze it well and that’s why the chef calls it an emergency dish. Hope you like it. - 126.876
Rice With Chicken Fillet And Baked Beans
This recipe is for those who are looking for a wholesome meal. Rice with chicken fillet and baked beans combines various ingredients to give you a nutritious dish. This is a easy to make and tastes great as well. - 125.043
Tacos Stuffed With Baked Beans
Here is a Mexican starter that will make your mouth water! Tacos stuffed with baked beans is a healthy and appetizing way to start your meal. The best part about it is that it can be made within minutes. - 122.934
Classic Baked Beans Omelet
If you love omelets, here is a tasty and filling variation you are going to love. Classic baked beans omelet is a fast and easy recipe to make. To add to it, it is very healthy and colorful as well. - 119.326
How To Make Baked Calico Beans
For all those who are looking out for an easy and economical dish, this baked calico beans recipe is the one to go for. The chef here showcases well explained instructions to make calico beans with ground beef and sausage. This is very filling and hearty dish... - 117.643
Baked Beans And Mushrooms In A Bun
Want to initiate your kids into cooking? Try making this Baked beans and mushrooms in a bun with them. It uses simple ingredients and gets ready in no time. They are bound to feel like great chefs after making this dish. - 113.951
Tofu Baked Beans
Today, in Attila's kitchen is baking a yummy pot of tofu baked beans which is best suited for a vegan diet follower. It's as simple as the original baked beans and tastes equally great. Try the dish to satisfy your vegan taste buds. - 110.42
Homestyle Hot And Saucy Baked Beans
What better way to cheer up your gut on a drizzly autumn evening than hot and saucy baked beans? Perfect for a busy weeknight, this is one irresistible dish that makes for a hearty, pocket-friendly family fare. Betty's recipe of this treat is so simple to... - 102.835
Homemade Baked Beans
Homemade baked beans is a great meal to have for any three meals of the day. It is nutritious, it tastes good and calls for some ingredients from your kitchen shelf. Take a look at the video for detailed recipe. - 102.819
Quick Baked Beans
Want to try baked beans with a twist? Very simple to prepare, healthy and not spicy, this recipe brought to you by Beryl Stokes is ideal for lunch or dinner. Just prepare in your kitchen in minutes and you’ve a sure shot winner at hand to impress everyone... - 95.9999
Root Beer Baked Beans
Root beer adds additional flavor to the baked beans. And when the baked beans are combined with onions, turkey bacon and black pepper, the taste will be amazing. Check out the recipe video now. - 90.2685
Betty's Crispy Bacon-topped Baked Beans
When you need to nosh on something that is both hearty and filling, this dish could bail you out. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make all-American favorite, baked beans. Served topped with crisp baked bacon, this is one dish that will never fail to... - 88.7176
Boston Baked Beans
Boston Bake Beans are a New England Favorite. While canned baked beans are definitely convenient and have their own culinary importance, if you want to eat the real thing, this is it. This is definitely the traditional style baked beans sweetened with... - 82.3926
Baked Bean And Cheese Stuffed Chimichangas
Looking for easy, toothsome Mexican fare to wow your guests at the next Cince de Mayo bash? Bring the heart of Mexico to your table with this lip smacking, crispy, deep-fried chimichangas. It’s easy, cheesy and packed with flavorful beans. Just tune into... - 81.6761
Cheesy & Baked Bean Puffed Pastry
You won’t believe how simple, quick, cheap & easy these are….. yet they taste unbelievable! Simply put, baked beans and cheese in puff pastry, topped with more cheese and baked. Lovely snack, and feel free to mix them up and put whatever fillings you like... - 80.3472
A video with crass language and puts the user to not want to watch the video! A dish that is yet easy and this drunk cook whips it up! - 63.9792
Baked Beans With Deviled Ham And Onions
This Baked Beans with Deviled Ham and Onions is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true fastfood-lover. This version of Baked Beans with Deviled Ham and Onions is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 51.8278
Baked Beans With Gusto
Once you taste this Baked Beans With Gusto recipe, I am sure you will always get hooked to it. The marriage of the incredible flavors of Beans with other ingredients is the secret to this Baked Beans With Gusto recipe. It is a great Side Dish. Mark this Baked... - 50.6704
Cranberry Baked Beans
Personally, I think that this Cranberry Baked Beans recipe is the best in the world, that is why I am excited about sharing this with you. It is served as a delicious Side Dish. The primary ingredient in Cranberry Baked Beans is always Beans. Was it you or... - 49.3918
1) In water, soak the beans overnight. (The night before serving time)
2) The next day, first preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3) To the beans and water, add the onions, garlic and bay leaves.
4) Bring this mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce... - 49.022
Baked Beans With Spareribs
1. Soak beans overnight
2. In a dutch oven put beans and water.
3. In a skillet, heat oil.
4. Cook ribs in it, until well browned.
5. Remove ribs and set aside.
6. In the same oil, saute onions, until tender.
7. Add undrained beans to... - 47.4897
Rummy Baked Beans
(1) In a stock pot, soak beans in 1 quart water and leave overnight
(2) Drain beans in a colander and rinse well in cold water.
(3) Return them to the stock pot and add bacon and remaining water.
(4) Simmer beans, covered, for 40 minutes
(5)... - 47.0205
Shaker Baked Beans
1) Wash the beans and add cold water to them.
2) In a saucepan, pour all the beans and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, cover the pan and leave it for an hour.
4) Now, add 1 teaspoon salt to the... - 46.6345
Beale Street Baked Beans
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a 10-inch skillet, add onion and ground beef and cook till meat turns brow. Add garlic powder and lemon-pepper seasoning after meat starts turning brown.
3. Take a bowl, medium sized, drain the cooked... - 46.5932
Old Fashioned Baked White Beans
1. Wash beans well and place them in an oven.
2. Add 2 quarts water and boil. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Remove and let them stand for 60 minutes.
4. Mix salt.
5. Cover and simmer for 1 hour over reduced heat.
6. Drain the excess water. Reserve... - 46.5439
Booze Baked Beans
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a saucepan add oil and fry the bacons till they are crisp.
3. Remove the bacon from the paper and place them on paper towels to drain excess oil.
4. In a 3 quart casserole add mustard, ginger and beans.
5.... - 45.942
Country Style Baked Beans
Country Style Baked Beans is a delicious dish that you just shouldnâ€™t miss. They are perfect for your brunches or weekend breakfast as they are both filling and tasty! Don't miss out on this wonderful Country Style Baked Beans recipe. - 45.5968
Baked Beans Barbecue
1) Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces
2) In a heavy pot, mix all ingredients, except bacon.
3) Arrange beans and place bacon pieces over it.
4) Cover and keep on back of grill.
5) Cook on slow fire for 45 minutes to 1 hour stirring... - 45.5816
Deviled Baked Beans
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In a greased baking dish, place 1/2 of the beans.
3. Cover beans with relish.
4. In a bowl, combine next 6 ingredients.
5. Spoon about 1/2 of this mixture over relish.
6. Top it with remaining beans.
7. Over... - 45.5772
Boston Baked Beans
1) Make 1 inch cubes of pork.
2) Drain beans from the cold water.
3) In a large casserole, put beans along with onion and pork.
4) Cover the meat and vegetables with... - 45.5028
Baked Beans Au Gratin
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In large saucepan, pour enough boiling water over beans just to cover and bring to boiling.
3. Boil for 2 minutes and set aside, covered for about 2 hours.
4. Drain beans and turn into a heavy, 5-quart Dutch... - 45.4112
Cowboy Baked Beans
1) In a pan, add butter and heat. Add the onion and cook for 10 minutes without browning.
2) If using, add the garlic at this stage along with, ginger, peppers and carrots. Allow to cook for 2 minutes.
3) Stir in the vinegar and honey, reduce the heat... - 45.3375
Boston Baked Beans
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 1/2.
Put the beans in a large pan and cover them by at least 5 cm (2 inches) of water.
Bring to the boil and simmer for two minutes.
Allow the beans to soak in the water, off the heat, for about one hour.
Re-boil the beans, add... - 45.2288
Old Fashioned Baked Beans
1 Thoroughly, wash the beans; add enough cold water to cover the beans and soak overnight.
2 Drain well; cover with fresh water and add soda.
4 In a pan, bring the beans to a boil and cook for 35 minutes or until beans are tender.
5 ... - 45.0162
Easy Baked Beans
I am sharing this recipe of Easy Baked Beans which is near and dear to my heart. You need only 400 minutes to prepare Easy Baked Beans. The primary ingredient in this is Beans. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Easy Baked... - 44.9717
Baked Beans With Deviled Ham And Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
2. Grease a medium sized casserole dish with butter or oil.
3. In a skillet, melt the butter or margarine over a low flame.
4. Saute chopped prunes and onions for 5 minutes until onions become are... - 44.9365
Microwave Golden Baked Beans
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof casserole, add the onion, ketchup, water, 2 teaspoons of sugar, mustard, and molasses. Mix well.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave this for 1 minute.
4) To this, add beans. Mix... - 44.6892
Boston Baked Beans
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion until finely chopped.
3) In a skillet, saute the onion in the oil over medium-high heat for 5-8 minutes until soft and transparent.
4) In a... - 44.5851
Baked Beans With Beef
1. In a bowl add water and combine beans. Soak these overnight.
2. Cook the beans for 1 hour over medium heat.
3. Add the ham and cook further till the beans get tender. Add water if needed.
4. In a pan add butter. Saute onions till they... - 44.5192
Baked Bean Recipes By Category