- » Baked Basil
Baked Basil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Basil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Basil recipes.
Italian Tomato Ricotta And Basil Tart
There are some ingredient combinations that create magic, like tomato, ricotta and basil. This savory, quiche like tart makes the perfect summer brunch or a light lunch entrée and it a great way to use the abundance or summer garden tomatoes. Wonderfully... - 137.49
Cinnamon Basil And Honey Pumpkin Pie
Are you looking for a Pumpkin Pie recipe that is not commonplace but tastes as good as the classic? Then watch this video. Ramona Werst makes a few interesting changes to the traditional recipe for a Pumpkin Pie that is delicious and very different from what... - 133.873
Spinach Basil Bread
If you are looking for a healthy way to have bread, here is one of the ways! Make your bread with spinach, basil and pine nuts and have a healthy and nutritious breakfast with every bite. This recipe video demonstrates the recipe step by step, watch it! - 128.454
Vickie's Tomato-basil Pie
If you are looking for a yummy savory pie recipe, then your search ends here! Watch this video and learn to make a tasty pie that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even a snack! - 125.612
Parmesan Flan With Tomatoes And Basil
Would you like to make an elegant parmesan flan with tomatoes and basil for meal. See this video that shares a recipe to make this beautiful and appetizing dish effortlessly. Enjoy this flavorful dish for first course or main course at a light supper with... - 119.145
Tomato Basil And Goat Cheese Tart
Enjoy great refreshing flavors of the season with this appetizing tomato basil and goat cheese tart. Look at this video that shares a terrific recipe to prepare an absolutely delicious and colorful tart. The video is worth watching to pamper your family and... - 116.107
Cheddar-topped Baked Tomatoes With Basil
Whether you have an excess of heirloom tomatoes or just picked up extra when shopping, this is one great recipe to use the red, ripe yields. Betty shares her personal favorite tomato recipe topped with gooey cheese, butter, breadcrumbs, and seasoning and... - 113.546
Basil Flavor Polenta With Vegetables
Easy Italian meal. This video prepares a rich and cheesy polenta with loads of farm fresh vegetables. A quick baked polenta topped with a creamy sauce is very easy to make and is a truly fantastic meal in making. The basil flavored corn omelette makes a... - 112.696
Stuffed Asiago And Basil Mushrooms
Parties are incomplete without appetizers and here is a mushroom appetizer recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Stuffed Asiago and Basil Mushrooms with different cheeses and seasonings. Great to go with drinks! - 110.233
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 109.291
Parmesan-romano Cheese Grits With Basil
If you love grits, you will find this recipe even more irresistible. Betty's version of the Southern favorite Parmesan Romano cheese grits with basil is so sumptuous and so surprisingly yummy that you will fall in love with them. Follow the video recipe for a... - 108.919
Title 2 Kids Cooking Tv: Snackulas (aka Tomato Basil Crostini)
Happy Halloween Month Everyone! If you haven't figured it out yet, we LOVE Halloween. This means that instead of the usual 2 shows per month, we're doing 4 in October--and we're all dressed up for all of 'em :D
To start of our month-long festivities, we're... - 108.629
Tomato Basil Pie
Vickie & Jo Ann share 3 of their most-requested recipes with their friends at Good Day Columbus...Tomato Basil Pie, Golden Hashbrown Casserole and Coffee Cream Brownies! However, the recipe for the hashbrown casserole and the coffee cream are not given.... - 102.086
Basil Peach Pepper Parmesan Cobbler
This cobbler has such a unique combination of textures and flavors that it could easily be one of the most interesting, weird and yet delicious desserts you’ve eaten. This dessert is a result of Chef John’s culinary experiments and a combination of a... - 99.9296
Real Texas Cinnamon Basil Baked Cranberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients very well, until the cranberries are coated.
3. In a Pyrex baking dish, put the cranberries mixture. Bake at 350 F in a pre heated oven, until the cranberries are... - 90.6818
Basil Chicken Curry
A curry made in the solar cooker, cooked in a simple way! Yet yielding a wondrous result. The video has no audio instructions. Could have a been a much better, if it had the audio to be a lot more precise! Watch for more details - 59.3618
Summer Fruit Pudding With Basil Syrup
1. Take a bowl, add 150 g thawed mixed fruit, half of fresh berries, half of caster sugar and basil leaves and stir thoroughly. Keep to one side.
2. Take a food processor, pass rest of the frozen fruit along with sugar through and blend to a... - 49.6645
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Cheesecake Appetizer
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Finely chop 7 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
3. Coarsely chop 15 no-€™s sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
4. Grease a 9 ½ inch non stick spring form pan with cooking spray and line... - 49.4746
Ricotta And Basil Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2) In a pan, cook the lasagna sheets in the boiling salted water in batches, until tender.
3) Remove with a slotted spoon and dry between tea towels.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in... - 48.7146
Plum Tomato Mushroom And Basil Pizza
Steps Before Cooking
1. Add warm water, yeast and sugar. Allow the yeast to rest 5 minutes, until it becomes foamy.
2. In another bowl, combine flours, grated parmesan cheese, make a well in the center and pour in yeast mixture with oil, salt, and pepper.... - 47.8564
Cauliflower Basil Mushroom Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Steam the cauliflower flowerets until just tender, keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Cheddar cheese until shredded, keep aside.
4) In a processor bowl with a metal... - 46.9362
Chicken With Tomato Basil Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Dip the chicken breasts in beaten eggs and chill for 2-3 hours.
3. Once done, take the chicken out and coat by rolling on breadcrumbs.
4. Take a 12 inch skillet, heat ¼ cup olive oil in it and cook the... - 46.4953
Pesto Pizza Bread
For sauce: Combine first 6 ingredients in processor or blender and puree, stopping machine as necessary to scrape down sides of container.
Pour into bowl.
Stir in cheeses, cover and refrigerate.
(Flavor is better if cheeses are grated and added just before... - 45.7895
Squash Flowers With Basil And Honey
Autumn is a great time of year to try new dishes and experiment with a bountiful harvest. Seasonal foods like squash, make a welcome addition to any feast. Celebrate the season with this beautiful recipe. - 45.7658
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Place a baking sheet in the oven to preheat.
Brush pizza crust with olive oil.
Sprinkle crust with garlic.
Sprinkle crust with 3 tablespoons mozzarella.
Top with arugula, prosciutto, basil, asparagus, and mushrooms.
Sprinkle... - 45.7578
Honey Basil Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Cut 4, 12 inch squares of aluminum foil.
3. Season the chicken legs with the salt and pepper.
4. Use a heavy bottomed skillet.
5. Melt butter or heat oil over a medium heat.
6. Brown the legs for about... - 45.6523
Baked Cod With Tomato Concasse And Basil
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
Mix bread crumbs, cheese, and thyme together and set aside.
In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil, slowly cook garlic and shallots until very soft, 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove and cool slightly.
Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil... - 45.6405
Garden Pesto Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°.
In a medium bowl combine the salt and the flour and cut in the butter and shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the ice water until a dough forms.
Roll the dough out and press it evenly into a 9-inch tart pan... - 45.1132
Artichoke Basil Quiche
Combine rice, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, egg white, and dillweed in a bowl, stirring well.
Spread rice mixture in bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pieplate coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
Melt margarine in a small nonstick... - 44.7901
Cook and stir ground beef and ground pork in large skillet until brown.
Drain off fat.
Add tomatoes; break up with fork.
Stir in tomato paste, garlic salt, oregano leaves and basil leaves.
Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered... - 44.7785
Tomato Pie With Basil
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Thaw frozen pie crust at room temperature for 10 minutes and top with a single layer of tomato slices.
3. Add pepper and salt to lightly season the tomatoes and the top with some basil and bacon.
4. Repeat... - 44.4999
1. Pre heat an oven at 140 C (280 F).
2. On a floured surface, place dough and roll out, thickness as desired.
3. Place on a baking tray and top with pesto. Spread uniformly.
4. Top with artichokes, mushrooms, cheese and seasoning.
5.... - 44.3986
Sardine And Basil Pizza
1) Preheat oven to 450°.
2) Mix together mashed tomatoes and juice, crushed garlic, chopped onion, herbs, seasoning and drained and chopped sardines.
3) Leave for 15 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, for the base, into a bowl, sift flour and... - 44.3661
Herbed Swedish Meatball Dinner
Arrange onion slices on bottom of 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, miik, salt, basil and pepper.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
Place on top of onion slices.
Bake at 425° for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Add tomato soup,... - 44.0048
Angela S Lemon And Basil Tarts With Strawberry Cream
1) Pre-heat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas mark 3. Take a 6 x 10cm loose-bottomed tart tins that are 3cm in depth. Butter and flour them.
2) In a bowl, add in the flour, almonds, and sugar, and mix together. Then, rub in the butter into the bowl... - 43.9557
Lightly salt and pepper beef.
In skillet over moderate heat, fry beef cubes until browned.
Transfer meat to ovenproof dish.
In the same skillet, fry onions for5 minutes until soft, but not browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients (except bread); bring to a... - 43.9459
Chicken Legs With Basil Stuffing And Tomato Zucchini Sauce
For sauce: Grate zucchini over colander; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse; squeeze dry.
Melt butter in heavy small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and stir until cooked, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to bowl.
Stir in basil,... - 43.7638
Chicken Mousse With Tomato Basil Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Use a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade, to combine the chicken with the eggs, yolks, cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in two batches. Process to a smooth paste. Add the prosciutto to the... - 43.7191
Chili Beef Puffs With Peanuts & Fresh Basil
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Stir Chili-Beef, basil, peanuts and green onion into Golden Egg-Puff Paste.
Using 1 tablespoonful of mixture per puff, fill 3 nonstick miniature muffin pans.
Bake in preheated oven on middle rack 18 to 20... - 43.6654
Ratatouille Pie With Basil Crust
1. Make the crust: In a medium bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour with the sugar and salt. Cut in the vegetable shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Lightly beat the egg yolk with the vinegar, water and basil. Mix the liquid into the flour... - 43.4431
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Chicken Pate
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Lightly coat the inside of a small loaf pan (about 7 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 2 inches) with olive oil nonstick cooking spray.
In a food processor or blender, process the chicken with the remaining pate ingredients, pulsing on and off until... - 43.4366
Tomato Basil Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine remaining mozzarella, parmesan cheese, basil and mayonnaise and garlic and stir to mix well. Keep aside
3. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out pizza crust into a 12 inch... - 43.0488
Tuna Tart With Basil
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In the preheated oven, bake the pie shell for 10 minutes. Keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, combine the tuna, stock, parsley, egg substitute, garlic, and basil. Mix well.
4) Into the baked pie shell, pour... - 42.8421
Lemon Basil Cupcakes
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in the vanilla and lemon peel.
Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda; add to the creamed mixture... - 42.8125
Summer Garden Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine macaroni and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Melt margarine over medium heat in a 10-inch non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray.
Add onion... - 42.2722
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees C.
2) Keep an ungreased baking sheet ready.
3) Dry process the flour, salt and baking powder in a food processor, by turning the steel blade and couple of times.
4) Butter too is chopped coarsely with... - 42.2699
Seafood And Basil Phyllo
Chop shrimp in food processor.
Place cheese in processor with steel blade.
Process until cheese is grated.
Add fresh basil and process to mince basil.
Add cream cheese, sherry and nutmeg and process.
Stir into crab and shrimp.
Cut phyllo lengthwise into 4... - 42.0404
Eggplant Salad With Basil
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Line a roasting pan with foil and add eggplant.
Toss with half of the olive oil, the coarse salt and the minced garlic.
Bake for about 35 minutes, until the eggplant is soft but not mushy.
Cool slightly and transfer to a large... - 41.9637
Basil Sausage In Saffron Brioche
Grind the fat and meats together, using the coarse blade of a grinder, then pass half the mixture through the fine blade.
Mix both the mixtures together with the basil, gin, eggs and seasoning.
Add more egg, if necessary, to give a moist but not loose... - 41.7173
Game Hens Provence Style
Soak a clay cooker in cold water 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, clean, rinse and dry birds.
Season inside and out with basil, thyme, salt and 1/2 tablespoon black pepper.
Stuff birds with whole onions, garlic and parsley.
Place in clay casserole.
Add potatoes and... - 41.7142
Lemon Cod With Basil Bean Mash
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
2. In a baking tray, add tomatoes, rub in some oil and seasoning and roast for five minutes until the skins begin to split
3. Add fish to the tray, top with most of the lemon zest and some... - 41.6177
Ricotta And Basil Cannelloni
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C
2. Grease baking dish with oil.
3. On a clean work surface, arrange the pasta sheets.
4. Divide the ricotta cheese into 4 equal portions and spoon over the pasta sheet,
5. Top the cheese with basil... - 41.4838
Orange Basil Chicken
Combine egg, orange juice concentrate, and soy sauce.
Mix together bread crumbs, basil, salt, and grated orange peel.
Melt butter or margarine in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Dip chicken pieces in orange juice mixture, then roll in crumb mixture.
Dip skin side... - 41.3856
Ricotta Basil And Pine Nut Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5"x 3" loaf pan and dust with the bread crumbs; set aside.
Toast the pine nuts on a baking sheet in the oven for 5 minutes or until fragrant and very slightly browned.
2 In a food processor or blender,... - 41.3838
Tomato Basil Squares
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Roll out dough onto rectangular baking sheet, creating a giant crust.
Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over crust.
In medium bowl mix remaining mozzarella, Parmesan, basil, mayonnaise, and garlic.
Place tomatoes on... - 41.3225
Chicken Parmesan With Basil
Combine in bowl breadcrumbs, cheese and parsley.
Chop bacon finely and fry in pan until crisp.
Add bacon to breadcrumb mixture.
Melt butter in saucepan, add crushed garlic, Worcestershire sauce and dry mustard.
Dip chicken fillets in butter... - 41.2304
Basil Roasted Vegetables Over Couscous
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Add zucchini, bell peppers, onion, and mushrooms; toss well to coat.
Arrange vegetables in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 425° for 35 minutes or until tender and browned,... - 41.1184
Orange And Basil Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and place these pieces in a single layer in an oiled ovenproof pan.
3. Put a basil leaf beneath and on top of each breast.
4. Pour on the orange... - 41.0019
Basil Parmesan Scones
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Grease the cookie sheet.
3. Take flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4. In a large bowl, add 1 1/4 cups flour, 3 tablespoons oat bran, Parmesan cheese and basil, mix all contents well.
5. Keep aside 1... - 40.477
Parmesan Basil Puffs
Heat oven to 400°.
In 2-quart saucepan bring milk and butter to a full boil (2 to 3 minutes).
Stir in flour, basil and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring vigorously, until mixture forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Add eggs, one at a time, stirring vigorously... - 40.4147
Basil & Mixed Nut Bake
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Lightly grease and line the base of a 2 lb/900 g loaf tin.
Melt the fat in a saucepan then fry onion for 5 mins or until soft and transparent.
Add flour and cook for a further 2 mins.
Pull pan to one side then... - 40.35
Basil Parmesan Biscuits
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a large bowl, stir togetherthe all-purpose and whole-wheat flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and 2 tablespoons of the cheese.
2 In small skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the basil and cook... - 40.1345
Cheese Stuffed Shells With Basil
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine garlic, basil, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
3) Stuff the pasta shell with 2 tablespoon of cheese filling.
4) Take a 12 x 7 - inch baking dish and spray with nonstick cooking... - 39.9296
Basil Scalloped Potatoes
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute until tender.
Combine 1/4 cup skim milk and flour; stir with a wire whisk until smooth.
Add flour mixture to garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or... - 39.6404
Spinach Filled Tortilla Rolls With Basil Tomato Sauce
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add tomato.
Pulse 6 to 8 times or until tomato is coarsely pureed.
Transfer tomato to a medium saucepan; add basil.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes, stirring frequently.
Combine spinach, ricotta... - 39.6022
St Basil's Bread
In large mixing bowl combine 2 cups flour, yeast, lemon peel, and aniseed.
Heat together milk, butter, sugar, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture; add 2 eggs.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute,... - 39.3455
1. Trim the fat from the chops and place in a casserole.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients except the sour cream and pour over the chops and leave to marinate at room temperature for at least 3 hours.
3. Cover the dish and bake for 2 hours in a slow oven... - 39.1664
Grilled Goats Cheese With Basil
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) When they are almost cooked, cut rounds of cheese.
4) Take a baking sheet and arrange the cheese on it.
5) Brush generous amount of olive oil on both sides of the... - 39.0397
Basil Toast - cheese and basil combine to form this juicy dish. The basil toast is a common factor for our weekend get-togethers. You will sure love this basil toast - my guarantee! - 39.0038
Chicken And Basil Turkish Pizza
Pour sauce into medium pan.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until thickened slightly.
Meanwhile, halve pide widthways; slice through each half horizontally.
Shred half of the basil.
Place pide pieces, cut-side up, on unoiled oven... - 38.9043
Tomato And Basil Tart With Chevre
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Peel, seed and chop the tomatoes and set aside in a colander to drain.
3. Heat the stock in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the onion, reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add the... - 38.5571
Steamed Puree Of Parsnips And Basil
Slice the parsnips and simmer in the cream until soft.
Puree, strain, then add the eggs and lemon juice.
Mix well and season.
Butter a mould of about 1 litre/2 pint capacity and sprinkle the inside with basil.
Spoon in the puree and stand the mould in a... - 38.161
Basil & Beef Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Cut off tops of peppers. Remove seeds and membrane.
Cook beef, onion, celery, garlic, salt, pepper and nutmeg until beef is browned. Add rice and pimiento. Mix well.
Combine tomato sauce, brown sugar,... - 37.9225
Scrub and prick potatoes.
Bake in a 425° oven for 40 to 60 minutes.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and fluff with a fork.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan cook green pepper or chili peppers and onion in water till tender; drain.
Stir in frankfurters, pizza... - 37.7504
1. Place pizza base on a lightly greased baking tray.
2. Arrange asparagus, squash or zucchini, spring onions, broccoli, peas and basil over dough. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and black pepper to taste.
3. Bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6 for... - 37.747
Pizzettes With Gorgonzola Tomato And Basil
Preheat the oven to 475°F.
Roll out the pizza dough into a 1/4-inch-thick round.
Using a 2 1/4- to 2 1/2-inch-diameter cookie cutter, cut out 30 dough circles.
Arrange the circles on 2 large, heavy baking sheets.
Sprinkle the Gorgonzola cheese over the... - 37.4769
Crabmeat Basil Lasagne
1. Adjust a shelf to the upper third of the oven and preheat to 400°. Put a large pot of lightly salted water on to boil while you prepare the sauce.
2. In a heavy medium nonreactive saucepan, combine the milk, clam juice, wine, garlic, nutmeg, cayenne, salt... - 36.9775
Basil & Brown Rice Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut off top of green peppers. Remove seeds and membrane. Boil in water for 5 minutes and drain.
3. Cook onion in margarine until tender. Add rice, water, garlic powder, pepper, paprika, tomatoes, oregano, and basil. Cover and... - 36.8908
Trout Baked Irish Style
Cook and stir onions and pepper in margarine until onions are tender; remove from heat.
Stir in bread crumbs, parsley, the lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt and the basil.
Rub cavities of fish with salt; stuff each with about 1/4 cup stuffing.
Place fish in... - 36.749
Basil Shrimp With Feta And Orzo
Cook the orzo in boiling water in a saucepan for 5 minutes; drain.
Place the orzo, olive oil, tomatoes, green onions, feta cheese, lemon zest, salt, black pepper and hot red pepper flakes in a large bowl; toss to combine.
Spread the orzo mixture in an... - 36.6375
Basil Cheese Spread
Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray; set aside.
Combine cheeses; beat at medium-high speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add egg substitute, basil, and white pepper; beat until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake at 350° for 40... - 36.4442
Creamy Tomato Soup With Roasted Garlic And Basil
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate the cloves). Wrap head in foil. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; cool 10 minutes. Separate cloves; squeeze to extract garlic pulp. Discard skins.
3. Heat oil in a... - 36.1668
Seared Scallops With Basil Anchovy And Sweet Corn Pudding
1. make the corn pudding: Preheat the oven to 400°. Butter four 1-cup ramekins. In a medium saucepan, combine the corn, milk and heavy cream and simmer over moderately high heat for 2 minutes. Puree half of the mixture in a blender. Return the puree to the... - 36.0645
Walnut Basil Pastries With Dried Tomatoes
Place 2 sheets of phyllo on a work surface (keeping remaining phyllo covered).
Brush top sheet with melted butter.
Cut buttered phyllo sheets lengthwise into 4 equal strips (about 3 1/2" wide).
Place 1 piece of provolone (folded, if necessary) onto 1 end of... - 35.9407
Zucchini And Basil Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chopped zucchini and 1/2 cup chopped onion, and saute for 5... - 35.3705
Basil And Havarti Cheese Pinwheels
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; spray a coat of cooking spray over a cookie sheet
2. Unroll the dough and separate into tweo rectangles, press each into a rectangle of dimensions 12"X4" and press the perforations firmly to seal
3. Sprinkle... - 35.285
Braised Pear Celery And Endive With Parmesan And Basil
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Peel, quarter and core the pear. Sprinkle with the lemon juice. Remove and discard the tough outer ribs of celery until you reach the light-green inner ribs, or heart. Trim the celery heart to 5 inches, core and cut lengthwise... - 35.271
French Veal And Basil Mousse
In a food processor, combine the veal, salt, pepper, basil and egg whites.
With the machine running slowly, add the cream and sherry.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Spoon mixture into a greased 9" (23 cm) loaf pan or ring mold.
Cover with waxed paper and... - 35.2277
Baked Eggplant Marinara With Basil
1. Salt the eggplant and lay in a colander. Cover with a plate and weight with a can. Let stand for 30 minutes. Pat dry.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large skillet, heat 1/8 inch of oil. Fry the eggplant in batches over moderately high heat until... - 34.0731
Basil Baked Chicken In Cups
1. Cut wings from chicken. Remove giblets and neck from chicken package and place (except liver) with wings, water, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan; cover. Simmer 45 minutes. Add liver; cover; cook 15 minutes longer. Strain broth into a small... - 33.981
Ember Baked Focaccia Stacks
1. Halve the focaccia through the middle, then drizzle both cut sides with a little balsamic and oil. Brush a large square of foil with a little more oil, then sit the foccacia base in the middle. Top with a slice of pepper, roughly the same size as the... - 33.728
Tomatoes Baked With Basil
Melt half the butter in a frying pan.
Add the onions and fry until they are soft but not brown.
Remove from the heat and place half the onion rings in a greased baking dish.
Cover with half the tomato slices and sprinkle with half the basil, salt and pepper... - 33.6312
Salami Crisps With Sour Cream And Basil
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Line 2 heavy large baking sheets with aluminum foil.
Arrange the salami in a single layer over the baking sheets.
Bake until the salami slices are amber brown, watching closely to ensure they brown evenly, about 10... - 33.5653
Baked Basil Recipes By Category