- » Baked Barbecue Orange Chicken
Baked Barbecue Orange Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked barbecue orange chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked barbecue orange chicken recipes.
Zesty Orange Barbecued Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together chilli sauce, marmalade, vinegar, mustard Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
4) Pour the marinade in... - 41.837
Orange Barbecued Chicken
1. Crush chilies into coarse flakes in mortar with pestle.
2. Combine chilies, orange juice, tequila, garlic, orange rind and salt in small bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking continuously, until marinade is thoroughly blended.
3. Arrange chicken in single... - 36.4204
Barbecued Chicken With Chile-orange Glaze
Barbecued Chicken With Chile-Orange Glaze is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Barbecued Chicken With Chile-Orange Glaze; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 42.3845
Garlic Orange Chicken
In a small jar, combine garlic, oil, orange peel, and rosemary.
Stir to blend well, then cover and let stand at room temperature for at least 2 days or up to 1 week.
Remove chicken necks and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of... - 33.5808
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Barbecue
In saucepan, combine juice, marmalade, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, cloves and ginger.
Heat until sugar dissolves; let cool.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
Place in glass baking dish.
Pour juice mixture over chicken; turn to coat all... - 43.5267
Angostura Chicken Barbecue
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients except chickens. Cook on low flame for about 5 minutes.
3) In a large, shallow baking pan, place chickens in a single layer. Brush chickens with... - 43.8584
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Barbecue
Sweet and spicy chicken barbecue is a grill cooked chicken recipe prepared with a great blend of spices. Made with fruit juice and orange marmalade marinade for a fruity flavor the sweet and spicy chicken barbecue is pepped up with added teriyaki sauce.... - 46.3715
Boneless Garlic Orange Chicken
Wash and pat dry the chicken.
Lay in a flat baking dish.
Combine the garlic, olive oil, orange zest and rosemary in a small bowl.
Pour over the chicken and marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Lay chicken on one sheet of foil.
Top with the orange slices... - 33.345
Skin the chicken pieces and gash them all over with short but deep slashes.
Rub over with the citrus juice and 1 teaspoon salt and leave for half an hour or so.
Squeeze or finely chop the garlic into the yoghurt.
Stir in the oil, spices and colouring.
Coat... - 46.0987
For the marinade, place all marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor, and blend thoroughly; mixture will be quite thick.
Preheat barbecue grill or broiler 15 minutes before barbecuing.
Put all skewers on a large baking sheet, and baste with... - 41.0326
Barbecued Duck With Apricot Glaze
1. With medium slicer of food processor, slice orange. Wrap in plastic, refrigerate to be used as garnish.
2. Place rind and apricot preserves in food processor bowl, and blend into a puree.
3. Add orange juice, water, vinegar, cognac and salt... - 45.494
Robust Barbecue Sauce
Sizzle up your cookouts with Betty's own barbecue sauce. And mind you, this isn't the usual basic barbecue sauce. This zesty, robust sauce derives its zing from vinegar, jalapenos and molasses. Add this good-for-your-taste-buds sauce to your meals and enjoy a... - 99.6728
Combine garlic, broth, marmalade, vinegar, and catsup.
Put a large plastic bag in a rimmed baking pan.
Place rib slabs in bag, pour in marinade, and twist-tie bag closed.
Refrigerate until next day, turning bag over occasionally.
Arrange enough low-glowing... - 33.1256
Fred's Fruity Fowl
Mix first 5 ingredients in plastic bag.
Shake chicken pieces in bag until well coated; fry in oil in heavy skillet until browned.
Mix together other ingredients except for nuts; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on top of stove for 40 minutes over low heat,... - 40.8189
Grilled Chicken Stix
Slice cutlets into 1/2-inch-wide long strips.
Weave strips onto upper half of 8 to 10 skewers.
Place skewers into large baking dish.
Thread 4 orange pieces each onto remaining 4 skewers.
Combine barbecue sauce, honey and Frank's RedHot Sauce in... - 33.2378
Pork With Red Chilli Sauce
1. To make sauce, cut chillies into flat pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chillies and cook for a few seconds each side. Remove chillies from pan, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and place in a bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover... - 35.328
Pork With Red Chili Sauce
1. To make sauce, cut chilies into flat pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chilies and cook for a few seconds each side. Remove chilies from pan, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and place in a bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover and... - 36.0652
Marinades For Poultry
Combine ingredients for marinade and spread over chicken (or other poultry, turkey roasts, etc.), coating both sides.
Let stand for 1 hour or overnight, then broil, bake or barbecue as desired or prepare marinade; spread on chicken while it is being cooked,... - 26.0405