- » Baked Asian Dessert
Baked Asian Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked asian dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked asian dessert recipes.
Stuffed Tuna And Banana Pancake
This dessert is a hot favorite with kids! Stuffed tuna and banana pancake is a yummy dish which is low in fat. No artificial additives are used in any of the ingredients. Serve it with cucumber and fresh coriander or fresh fruits like strawberry, watermelon... - 117.757
Hawaiian Chocolate Haupia Pie Part 1 Preparation
The Hawaiians simply love this creamy pie and so will you! Crispy piecrust filled with chocolate and coconut pudding mix and topped with luscious whipped cream makes for a dreamy treat. Rich and delicious, this toothsome is indeed something to die for. This... - 114.47
Red Cup Cakes With Wonderful Frosting - Part 2 Preparation
This mini version of the classic red velvet cake, these delightfully good cup cakes topped with creamy frostings makes for delectable indulgence. Appeasing to the eyes as well as the palate, this tasty sweet treats can be easily baked at home following this... - 109.868
Looking for something to satiate your sweet tooth? Check this Cinnamon swirls. This is a delicious sweet that can be had at anytime during the day. Watch this video for a step-by-step guide to making this delicious treat. - 105.543
Homemade Malaysian Honeycomb Cake
This yummylicious cake draws its name from its interesting honey-comb like patterns. A Malaysian staple, this lip-smackingly good cake is a must try for all sweet lovers. Spongy, bouncy, and bitter-sweet treat makes for an excellent recipe for baking... - 105.047
Thinking what to make for Easter? Here, the chef is making a very delicious Easter dessert " Baklava". It is not only tasty but quite simple to make. Watch this video and learn how to make this dessert at home. - 104.878
Homemade Cassava Cake
Take a look at this classis cassava cake recipe, with a little twist. The chef here showcases some simple suggestions to make a scrumptious cake combined with cocomilk, cassava and cheese. A perfect dessert for any occasion and those little guests are sure to... - 96.6094
This video is a creation of SuperVeggieDelight. You can visit SuperVeggieDelight for complete recipes, and more videos. - 86.2231
Warm, gooey, and delicious, homemade cookie make for sinful indulgence in themselves. Big Bear Ron shares a fail-proof cookie recipe that is dense in flavors and textures. Thus delicious, buttery, melt-in-your-mouth cookie is surely worth a try. - 59.9919
Crunchy Brazil Nut Cookie - Part 2: Cooking
Brazil nuts add satisfying crunch and unique flavor to any cookie. Not only do they contribute to amp up the crispiness of cookie, but also offers myriad benefits to the health. Tempting to the core, this bikie promises the crunch of nut till the last bite.... - 57.4391
Crunchy Brazil Nut Cookie - Part 1: Preparation
Are you nuts about cookie? Then you surely won't mind adding some extra crunch to these delicious bikies with flavorful Brazil nuts. Satisfying and flavorful, Brazil nuts are the star of this delectable confections. Stream this video to know all about how to... - 57.3958
Eggless Coconut Crumb Cake
This coconut crumb cake is the delicious pick to finish off any meal or to serve at a tea-party. The recipe is easy to make. A must try for coconut lovers. - 54.5985
Oriental Dinner Menu - Soup, Salad And Dessert
How many times have you tried making Oriental dishes in your kitchen but couldn't get it right? Bale Dave has made to perfection gourmet mushroom soup, salad greens, baked tempura and strawberry dessert in an easy way that would entice you to try it out as... - 49.9665
Apple And Fig Crumble
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F/ 190° C
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a saucepan, cover figs with water and bring to a boil on a medium flame.
4. Reduce the flame and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
5. In the... - 49.8527
1) Preheat oven at 180°F.
1) In a bowl add egg white,half the amount of sugar, cream of tartar and whisk together.
2) Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Fold 1 into 2.
4) Transfer into ungreased chiffon tin.
5) Bake until... - 49.7533
Sweet Potato Pie
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Combine all the dry ingredients and fold into sweet potatoes.
3) Blend in milk and eggs and roll the dough.
4) Pour the potato mixture and bake for 10 minutes.
5) Reduce temperature to 350 degree and... - 49.5156
Tropical Sherbet Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 325°
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine coconut, nuts and melted margarine or butter and transfer to a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Press mixture evenly onto bottom and up sides to form a firm even crust.
4. Bake in the... - 48.4923
Carrot Cake With Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas before baking.
2. Take a bowl, add sultanas, mix in orange juice and orange zest.
3. Place in the microwave on medium temperature for 1 to 2 min.
4. Take a 2 lb loaf pan, grease and line the tin base... - 48.2615
Orange Blossom Date Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 to 275 degrees.
2) Grease a 9-inch square tin.
3) Sieve the flour or the baking powder and flour.
4) Cream together the sugar and fat till the mixture is light and fluffy.
5) Gradually add the... - 48.2615
Delicious Banana Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a double boiler and melt butter in the upper container.
3) Stir in flour, salt, and brown sugar.
4) Slowly mix in milk and water and stir continuously for 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture... - 48.234
Solar Cooked Coconut Macaroons
Crispy macaroons done in the solar cooker. These golden brown delights turn out nicely! Due to the audio absence the video is non directional. Watch the video for more - 48.0867
Orange Coconut Mangles
For crust, combine the 1/2 cup flour and the 1/4 cup sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in pecans.
Press mixture into an ungreased 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 350° oven for 18... - 47.9089
Indonesian Ribbon Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush a 9-inch round cake pan with butter. Line the bottom with a round waxed paper and brush the paper with butter.
3) In a mixing bowl, cream the softened butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Stir... - 47.8768
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, cook coconut, sugar and milk until very thick, stirring continuously.
3) Add cornstarch, butter and egg yolk, cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4) In a bowl,... - 47.7982
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Start by making a pastry. In a bowl, cream butter, sugar and vanilla essence.
3. Add eggs and beat properly.
4. Pour in baking powder and sifted flour.
5. Place the mixture in a floured board and lightly... - 47.7388
Almond Coconut Tart
Pastry: In bowl cream flour, butter and sugar.
Gather into a ball, wrap in plastic and refrigerate 15 minutes.
Roll out dough about 1/8" thick.
Press dough into 11 "tart pan, trim and form edges.
Refrigerate 15 minutes.
Bake in 350° oven about 10 minutes or... - 47.5471
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Line a 12 muffins tray with paper cases and lightly grease cases with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift together flour and baking powder and stir in coconut mix
4. In another large... - 47.4561
Fruit And Nut Goodie
If you want to keep away your kids from bingeing on cookies and candies, this fruit and delight could make for a great after-school snack. Big Bear Ron shares a simple recipe to whomp up these nutritious, delicious snack at home that are truly irresistible. - 46.882
1) Soak yeast in warm water with 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
2) Preheat hot oven to 375-400° F
2) Roast rice flour and white wheat flour lightly.
3) Mix yeast and coconut water to the flour. Knead the dough supple but not sticky.
4) Lightly... - 46.713
Lemon Meringue Pie Using Ready Prepared Meringue
1) Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2) Mix well sugar, cornstarch and salt in top part of double boiler and pour in hot water.
3) Beat the mixture until smooth and add in bread crumbs.
4) Stir cook the mixture over boiling water... - 46.6356
Viennese Apricot Foldovers
Cream butter, add honey, and blend together until light and fluffy.
Force the hard-cooked egg yolk through a sieve, and add to the butter-honey mixture.
Add beaten egg yolk, citrus peel, vanilla, and salt.
Mix well, then sift flour and add to dough.
Form into... - 46.4848
1 Add 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg and the lemon peel and prepare the pastry.
2 Roll the dough about 1/8 inch thick and cut into 4 equal squares.
3 Peel and core apples.
4 In center of each pastry square, put an apple
5 Fill center of each apple with... - 46.4002
Lemon Dream Pie
1 Butter a 9-inch pie plate generously.
2 In a large bowl, beat the egg whites with cream of tartar, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and vanilla until foamy-white and double in volume
3 Add in 1 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating constantly... - 46.2009
Coconut Peach Cobbler
Preheat oven to 400°.
Toss peaches with sugar, 1/2 cup coconut, and ginger for the filling.
Reserve 1 cup coconut for biscuit and topping.
Place fruit in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate or in a square baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Combine flour, baking powder,... - 46.1564
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Follow the cooking instruction mentioned on the package to cook spinach and drain off excess water.
3. Take a 10-inch skillet, melt butter, add mushroom and cook, stirring, on medium heat till mushrooms turn... - 46.0806
Coconut Puddin' Pie
Cream butter and sugar.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, and beat until mixture is very light and lemon-colored.
Add vanilla and milk.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add salt and beat until stiff but not dry.
Fold into creamed mixture.
Fold in 1 1/2 cups of the... - 46.0339
Sticky Banana Pudding
1. Preheat oven 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
2. Allow sugar-cream mixture to come to boil, stir in butter and chocolate and melt. Refrigerate for an hour to chill to a soft, firm chocolate ganache.
3. Take 6 pudding moulds, grease thoroughly... - 45.5235
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together raisins, walnuts, sugar, and cinnamon; keep aside.
3. Grease an 8 X 8 X 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
4. On a clean work surface, place and unroll 1... - 45.4704
Hawaiian Pineapple Microwave Muffins
Hawaiian Pineapple Microwave Muffins are delicious muffins that can be prepared at home with ease. I pick these muffins for most of the birthday parties at home. Try this Hawaiian Pineapple Microwave Muffins recipe and you will understand what I am talking... - 45.4169
1. Generously butter a 1-quarter baking dish or pudding dish.
2. In a slow-cooker or crock pot place a metal rack or stand
3. Fill about 1 inch of hot water in the pot.
4. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla and... - 45.416
Arabian Honey Cake
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
To make cake, melt butter; cool slightly.
Put eggs, sugar and vanilla into a medium bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Sift flour and baking... - 45.3513
Cheese Cake With Hazelnuts
Mix together all the pie crust ingredients in a mixing bowl until thoroughly blended.
Press over the bottom and two inches up the sides of a nine-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350 degrees about ten minutes, or until golden brown.
Set aside to cool.
Meanwhile,... - 45.3428
1) Preheat the oven to 275Â°F.
2) Pour the hot milk in a pan.
3) Slowly stir in the corn meal into the hot milk.
4) Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 15 minutes, or until thick.
5) Remove the pan from the heat.
6) Combine... - 45.3317
Basic Chiffon Cake
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Sift flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder into a bowl.
Make a well in the center and add, in the order listed, the oil, egg yolks, water, vanilla, and lemon juice.
Beat until smooth.
Using largest bowl and electric mixer or rotary... - 45.1767
Oriental Apricot Pie
1 Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray a 9-inch pie plate with vegetable spray and line it with piecrust.
3 In a large saucepan, combine rice, honey butter, cinnamon, skim milk, and water.
4 Bring to a boil, stirring... - 45.1077
Prune Noodle Pudding
Cook noodles in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
In top part of small double boiler beat egg yolks and 1 egg white with 1/2 cup of the sugar until blended.
Add milk and cook over simmering water, stirring constantly, until mixture is slightly... - 45.0306
Peel, core and thinly slice apples.
Melt butter in a pan.
Add milk and sugar.
Cook on low fire until sugar dissolves.
Sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
Pour in milk mixture and mix well.
Grease a round cake tin (about 8 to 9 inches in... - 44.9873
Carob Tofu Cream Pie
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2) In a pre-baked and cooled 9 inch pie crust, pour this mixture.
3) Place the pie crust inside the refrigerator to chill down for at least 3 hours.
4) Alternately,... - 44.9497
Spiced Rhubarb Bake
Cut rhubarb into 1-inch pieces.
In slow-cooking pot, combine rhubarb with 3/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and grated peel.
Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Remove cinnamon and cloves.
Spoon rhubarb into shallow baking dish.
In small bowl, mix together... - 44.9252
Custard Rice Pudding
1. Preheat an oven to 325° F.
2. Wash raisins, strain and set aside.
3. Grease a 2 quarter casserole dish with oil or unsalted butter.
4. Use a large sauce pan.
5. Heat the milk to below scalding point.
6. Stir in washed raisins.
7.... - 44.89
To make cake: Coat the inside of three 9-inch round layer-cake pans with nonstick cooking spray.
Line the bottoms with wax paper; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and... - 44.8593
One Bowl Chocolate Cake
Mix together all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, beating well.
Lightly grease two round 8-inch cake pans.
Pour the batter in the pan and bake at 350 degrees for thirty-five to forty minutes.
Place on wire rack to cool.
Meanwhile, prepare the icing by... - 44.628
Coconut Fudge Crescent Tart
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Place in greased pan; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
Spread preserves evenly over bottom of crust.
Cover edge of... - 44.4317
Brown Sugar Apple Dumplings
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Cut the fat shortening into small bead size cubes and add to the... - 44.3618
Baked Apple Tapioca Pudding With Cream
Arrange apples in greased casserole (1 1/2 quart).
Dot with the butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
Mix remaining ingredients except cream in saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Pour over apples.
Cover and bake in... - 44.3595
Pastry Place the semolina and sugar in a large bowl and mix together thoroughly.
Melt the butter and bring it to the boil, then gradual- ly blend it into the semolina and sugar mixture.
Knead well, then set aside in an airtight container for at least one hour... - 44.2964
Carob Sunshine Cake
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) Have room temperature for all the ingredients.
3) In a bowl, sift 1/2 cup flour with baking powder.
4) Separately, beat egg yolks by gradually adding sugar to light and thick.
5) Add flavoring and lemon... - 44.2651
Layered Cheese Cake
In a mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, butter, almonds and sugar, blending well.
Moisten with the cream.
Press the mixture against the bottom and sides of a well-buttered nine-inch springform pan.
Line the crust with waxed paper and fill with one- half... - 44.1521
Nutty Fruit Cake
Toss all the candied fruit with the half cup flour and set aside.
Pour the Cognac over the raisins and currants, cover and soak for about six hours.
In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy and light.
Add the eggs, one by one, beating... - 44.0389
Rustic Autumn Fruit Tart
In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually add the flour, beating just until mixture forms a ball.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In a large bowl, combine apples and pear.
Inasmall bowl, combine the cornstarch and spices;... - 43.9605
Mincemeat And Apple Crumble
Put the apples and sugar in a saucepan and add enough water just to cover.
Bring to the boil, then poach gently until the apples are tender but still firm.
Drain the apple slices and mix with the mincemeat, lemon rind, allspice and brandy.
Spoon into a... - 43.8653
Danish Coffee Cake
To make the dough, in a small bowl sprinkle the yeast with the water.
Stir in the flour and sugar.
Cover and set aside for ten minutes to let it rise.
Meanwhile, place the flour in a large bowl.
Make a hole in the center.
Break in the eggs and add the melted... - 43.8415
To make sauce, melt butter, blend in flour, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Add hot chicken stock.
Cook until thick, stirring constantly.
Keep whole or cut into halves lengthwise or crosswise.
Place in a greased roasting tin.
Brush or coat... - 43.7997
Raisin Filled Sweet Potatoes
Beat together drained sweet potatoes, the softened butter, egg, salt, cinnamon, and ginger.
Spoon into 6 mounds on a greased baking sheet.
Make depressions in centers with spoon.
Brush with the melted butter.
Bake at 350Â° for 15 to 20 minutes.
In saucepan... - 43.7116
Rhubarb And Strawberry Breakfast Crisp
Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
Place the chopped rhubarb and strawberries in a baking dish.
Sprinkle with the flour and sugar and toss to combine.
Bake for 10 minutes.
For the topping, mix the muesli, flour and sugar together in a large bowl, add the... - 43.6147
Pineapple Meringue Bread Pudding
Place bread cubes in greased oblong baking dish, 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inches, or square baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Spread pineapple on top.
Beat egg yolks slightly; stir in brown sugar, lemon peel, cinnamon, salt and the reserved syrup.
Slowly stir in... - 43.532
Banana Dessert Omelette
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl, pour the cream and soak the breadcrumbs in it.
3) Butter a 9 inch skillet.
4) In other bowl, combine egg yolks, salt , sugar, vanilla and the bananas.
5) In the buttered skillet pour the... - 43.4147
Bread Pudding With Rum
Cut the bread into eight slices and place in a deep buttered dish.
Brush with the melted butter.
Combine the raisins, currants and rum in a separate bowl.
In a separate bowl beat the eggs and sugar thoroughly.
Stir in the milk and cream,... - 43.3877
Put the cornflakes briefly into a low oven to ensure they are crisp and dry, then crush them fairly finely.
Beat the butter and sugar together until light, then beat in the melted chocolate.
Sift the flour and cocoa together and stir into the mixture.
Finally... - 43.2418
To make the crust, mix the flour with the butter to make a smooth dough.
Roll between two pieces of waxed paper into an 11-inch circle.
Line the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan with the dough.
Prick with a fork.
Bake at 350 degrees about fifteen minutes.
Do not... - 43.0735
Coconut Cream Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, cream the butter and gradually beat in the sugar.
3) Add in 1 egg yolk at a time, beating after addition of each egg yolk and until light and fluffy.
4) Gradually add the coconut cream.
5)... - 43.0474
1) Cut oxtail into 8 pieces, wash and pour in water.
2) Take a pan; put the pieces with water in it and bring to a boil at a low heat.
3) Continue boiling for 2 hours without adding extra water, removing scum.
4) In the meantime, make a mixture of 1... - 42.9805
In a mixing bowl combine butter with the egg and beat well.
Gradually add the sugar.
Stir in the flour and baking powder, blending well.
Knead to make a soft dough.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out 1/2-inch thick.
With a round cookie cutter,... - 42.8814
Sesame Almond Cookies
Preparation Sift flour with baking powder and baking soda and set aside.
In a large bowl, beat lard with granulated sugar and brown sugar until fluffy.
Add egg, almond extract, and vanilla extract and beat until well blended.
Add flour to creamed mixture and... - 42.8259
Rice Pudding With Sultanas
1. Into a saucepan add the rice, milk, egg (if using) and sugar and heat up gently.
2. Pour boiling water over the sultanas and let it sit for a few minutes.
3. Put in the vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and pepper to the saucepan and stir.
4. Into a greased... - 42.8234
Petite Baba Au Rhum
1. Combine milk, sugar, salt and butter or margarine in a small saucepan. Heat slowly, until butter or margarine melts; cool to lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on... - 42.7828
Paris-brest (cream Puff Pastry)
In a heavy saucepan combine the butter, water, sugar and salt.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and add the flour all at once, blending the mixture well with a wooden spoon.
Transfer contents to a blender container.
Whirl, adding the eggs one by... - 42.7237
Alice's Birthday Cake
Cream butter and sugar until light.
Add egg in two parts, beating well after each addition, add vanilla.
Sift together cocoa, baking powder and flour, add to the first mixture.
Beat yogurt with milk, fold into the batter.
Bake in two generously greased... - 42.7159
Healthy Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) Mix all the ingredients together.
3) Place in an ovenproof casserole.
4) Bake uncovered for 2 to 2 1/4 hours or until the rice is tender, occasionally stirring the surface skin into the pudding as it... - 42.6887
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in shortening.
Add milk and stir.
Knead lightly on floured board.
Roll 1/8 inch thick.
Divide dough into 8 parts.
Pare and core apples, and place 1 apple on each section of dough.
Fill hollow of each apple with 1... - 42.496
Preheat oven to 350F.
Sift the fariNa, flour, and baking powder together.
Cream the butter; add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in one egg yolk at a time, then add the flour mixture, coconut, and vanilla.
Fold in the egg whites.
Turn into 2... - 42.3158
In a large mixing bowl sprinkle the yeast over the milk and stir in the three-quarter cup flour and one-quarter cup sugar.
Set aside for about five to ten minutes or until it is bubbly.
Meanwhile in a separate bowl soak the candied fruits and raisins in the... - 42.2494
1. Pre heat an oven to 375° F.
2. Grease a 1-11/2 quart casserole with oil or unsalted butter.
3. Cut 4 squares of butter paper to cover the molds.
4. Use a medium clean bowl.
5. To the flour, add brown sugar. Rub together with fingers... - 42.249
1.Remove the peach skin and cut each in half.
2.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3.Combine ground almonds with icing sugar, soft butter, lemon rind.
4.Add orange juice and mix well to make into a creamy paste.
5.Make 8 equal balls of the... - 42.2278
Whole Wheat Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Lightly spray a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish or casserole with no-stick spray.
Place the bread cubes in the dish or casserole.
Sprinkle the raisins on top.
In a medium bowl, beat together the milk, egg whites, sugar, cinnamon and rum... - 42.2202
Galette Des Rois
Put the flour on a flat surface and make a well in the center.
Add the butter, salt, water and lemon juice.
Knead together lightly for a few minutes and form the dough into a ball.
Place it in a greased bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for one... - 42.2004
Nutty Carrot Cake
Beat the eggs in a bowl.
Gradually add the sugar and beat well.
Stir in the bread crumbs.
In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and rind.
Blend into the batter.
Dissolve the baking soda with the vinegar and add.
Pour in the... - 42.1615
Grease a 7" baking tin.
Mix together semolina, flour, turmeric and baking powder in a bowl.
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F Grease a 7" baking tin.
In a big bowl combine milk and sugar.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add flour mixture & oil to the... - 42.1236
Namoura With Coconut
In a mixing bowl combine all the batter ingredients, except the tahini and almonds, and mix well until a smooth mixture is formed.
Grease a round baking pan, twelve inches in diameter, with the tahini.
Pour the semolina mixture into the pan and even out the... - 41.9481
Black Russian Cake
This is an extremely moist and delicious cake. The coffee liqueur gives it an exceptionally rich and unique flavor. It is wonderfully complemented when served with coffee drinks as an after-dinner treat." - 41.9064