- » Baked Artichoke Square
Baked Artichoke Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked artichoke square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked artichoke square recipes.
Baked Artichoke Squares
Baked artichoke squares are cheesy vegetable squares. Prepared with added celery and mushrooms, the artichoke squares are combined with cheese and eggs to form a mixture. Flavored with herbs and a dash of red pepper, the baked artichoke squares are savory and... - 48.027
Baked Artichoke Squares
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Heat Oil in medium skillet.
Add mushrooms, celery and garlic.
Saute until celery is tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in artichoke hearts, onion, marjoram, oregano and cayenne.
Add Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and eggs.
Mix... - 41.9464
Drain artichokes, reserving oil from one jar.
Chop artichokes into small pieces.
Saute artichokes, .onion, and garlic in reserved oil until tender.
Combine eggs, cheese, seasonings, and artichoke mixture.
Pourinto 9x13-inch baking dish.
Top with bread... - 43.5336
Artichoke Heart Squares
Drain one of the jars of artichokes.
Drain second jar into a frying pan, saute onion and garlic.
Take all artichokes, onion and garlic and put into a processor; mix well.
Press into 3 inch x 8 inch greased pan.
Bake at 325 degree F for 30 to 35 minutes.
Allow... - 36.3268
Saute the onion and garlic in the marinade drained from one of the jars of artichokes.
In your food processor or blender, combine the rest of the ingredients.
Stir into the sauteed vegetables and pour into a greased 9 x 9 inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 30... - 40.286
1. Pre-heat oven to 325°.
2. Into a bowl, drain artichokes, reserving liquid from 1 jar.
3. Using a knife, chop artichokes; set aside.
4. In a skillet, cook onion in reserved liquid in skillet until tender.
5. In a large mixing bowl,... - 48.6758
Artichoke Cheese Phyllo Squares
Heat oven to 400°.
In large bowl stir together all filling ingredients; set aside.
Brush bottom of 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan with butter.
Lay one sheet of phyllo in pan, folding edges in to fit; brush with butter.
Continue layers of phyllo and butter until... - 43.1514
Artichoke Frittata Squares
Artichoke Frittata Squares is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Artichoke Frittata Squares recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 39.8116
Artichoke Quiche Squares
In a large bowl, stir together the egg substitute, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, thyme, garlic powder and pepper sauce.
Add the artichokes, cheese and onions.
Mix until well combined.
Spray an 8" X 8" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Spoon the artichoke mixture... - 43.0023
Party Quiche Squares
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Saute onions and red pepper in butter until tender; cool slightly.
Combine onion mixture, artichoke hearts, crabmeat, eggs, cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, cayenne pepper and thyme; mix well.
Spoon into a... - 34.1442
2. In a bowl, drain 1 jar artichoke hearts, reserving marinade. Drain the remaining jar, discarding marinade.
3. Using a knife, chop artichoke hearts, and set aside.
4. Take a skillet and pour reserved artichoke marinade into it.
5. Put in onion and... - 47.4673
Baked Artichoke Savories
1. In a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, saute onion and garlic in sherry and butter until soft but not browned.
2. Lightly beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Spoon into a bowl and mix with beaten whole egg, parsley, dill, cayenne, cheeses, and... - 35.5656
Monterey Artichoke Bake
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 1 tablespoon marinade in a small saucepan.
Set artichoke hearts aside.
Add onion and garlic to reserved marinade.
Saute until onions are soft.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
Grease an 8-inch square baking pan; set... - 42.6761
Hot Artichoke Appetizers
1. If the artichoke hearts are large, cut them in quarters. If they are small, cut them in half. You should have about 40 pieces.
2. Combine the marinade ingredients in a blender, and process for 30 seconds, or until smooth. Place the artichoke hearts in a... - 31.7802
Mix all ingredients and pour into 9x9-inch pan.
Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Cut into squares. - 24.742
Spinach Artichoke Casserole
Arrange artichoke hearts in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Cook onion in butter in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Stir in spinach, sour... - 42.4399
• Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
• In 8-inch square baking dish, mix chopped artichokes with mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Sprinkle with paprika.
• Convection Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and top... - 21.9235
Shrimp With Artichoke Hearts
Add onion to the 1/4 cup melted butter and saute until soft and yellow.
Stir in flour until well blended.
Add milk to mushroom liquid to make1 2/2 cups liquid.
Gradually add this liquid to the butter-flour mixture.
Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire, shrimp,... - 44.2087
Artichokes With Vegetable Stuffing
1. Trim and cook artichokes; drain. When cool enough to handle, halve each artichoke lengthwise. Pull out prickly purple-tipped leaves in center of each artichoke to expose fuzzy choke. Using a small spoon, scrape out the choke and discard.
2. In a saucepan... - 33.774
Artichoke Parmesan Dip
This Artichoke Dip is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend family dinners. Enjoy as a side dish, the Artichoke Dip is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 33.3854
Cheesy Artichoke Appetizers
The cheesy artichoke appetizers is prepared with canned artchoke hearts and cheese. A cooked appetizer, the cheesy artichoke dip is made by combining sauteed onions and garlic with artichoke, eggs and cheese and baked to doneness. - 38.5104
Preheat oven to 325°.
Grease baking dish.
Drain oil from marinated artichoke hearts into a small skillet; add onion and garlic and saute until tender.
Mix artichokes, oil, onions, garlic, cheese, eggs, and all seasonings in mixing bowl.
Pour... - 45.9818
Artichoke Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut a 1/4-inch slice from stem end of each tomato; discard stem ends.
Scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
Discard pulp and seeds.
Invert tomato shells on paper towels to drain.
Combine squash and remaining 9 ingredients; stir well, and spoon evenly into... - 40.6262
Lemon Parmesan Artichoke Bottoms
Lemon Parmesan Artichoke Bottoms is easy to cook. The nuts and mayonnaise gives the Lemon Parmesan Artichoke Bottoms a prefect taste. - 38.2333
Drain marinade from 1 jar of artichokes into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan.
Drain remaining jar; reserve marinade for other uses.
Chop all artichokes and set aside.
Heat marinade in frying pan over medium heat; add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until... - 36.2492
Cornbread And Tasso Stuffed Artichokes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly coat a 6- to 7-inch ovenproof skillet (preferably cast iron) or cake pan with nonstick vegetable spray, or oil very lightly. In a medium bowl, stir together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another... - 36.3955
Spinach Artichoke Casserole
1) Into a pot cook the spinach and then place into a colander to drain
2) Tip in the artichoke hearts, cottage cheese, salt and pepper
3) Layer in the corn flakes crumbs
4) Place into a 8 inch square casserole
5) Bake at 300 F for 30... - 37.1925
Artichoke Stuffed Manicotti
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To prepare filling, in large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil and saute onion 2-3 minutes, until tender.
3. Add artichoke hearts, mushrooms, 1 tablespoon of the parsley, the thyme and salt and saute 2... - 45.4457
Artichoke And Feta Tarts With Tomato Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking dish with parchment paper, and set it aside.
3. For tart, place pastry sheet on counter top, and cut it into 4 equal squares.
4. With a knife, score a ¼ inch border around squares.
5. On... - 77.8417
In a large frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat; add the onion and lamb, breaking meat apart with a spoon until meat loses its pinkness.
Add wine, tomatoes, parsley, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally for... - 42.9359
Spinach And Artichoke Casserole
Cook and drain spinach.
Drain artichoke hearts.
Arrange artichoke hearts in the bottom of a square glass casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Mix the rest of the ingredients, except the cheese.
Pour over the artichoke hearts.
Top... - 36.1405
Drain marinade from 1 jar of artichokes into a frying pan.
Drain other jar (reserve marinade for other uses).
Chop all artichokes; set aside.
Heat marinade in frying pan over medium heat; add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
In a... - 44.1795
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a frying pan drain out the marinade from 1 jar.
3. Drain another jar and reserve the marinade.
4. Chop artichokes and keep aside.
5. In a frying pan add onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes until onion... - 45.1041
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix thoroughly.
Turn into dish.
Bake until tester inserted in center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
Cool slightly before serving. - 31.4861