- » Baked Apricot
Baked Apricot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked apricot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked apricot recipes.
Baked Apricot Creams
Tear the Armadine into small pieces and put in a small pan with the wine.
Heat gently, stirring continuously, until you have a fairly smooth puree - puree in a blender or food processor if necessary.
Spoon it into a measuring jug; you should have 300 ml/1/2... - 42.1177
Baked Mandarin Apricots
1. Pre heat an oven at 162.5C (325F).
2. In an oven proof casserole or baking dish, place apricot halves (cut side up) and top with mandarin oranges. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well using... - 40.3347
Baked Peaches Or Apricots
Looking for an ultimate treat to top off your meal? Try Baked Peaches Or Apricots- there's nothing to beat the taste of it! Baked Peaches Or Apricots gives your after-meal dessert an unsually delicious twist and I bet, anyone who take a bite will have to fall... - 36.332
Baked Apricot Whip
1) Preheat moderate oven (375°F.)
2) Mix apricot puree to egg whites.
3) Mix salt and honey lightly.
4) Transfer to a 1-quart casserole.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes till set.
6) Serve warm or cold. - 35.6026
Ginger Baked Pears And Apricots
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Drain pears and apricots, reserving liquid.
In a 2-quart round casserole, arrange pears around the edge with cut side down and narrow end toward the center.
Fill in center of casserole with apricots.
Mix ginger, honey, and cornstarch... - 35.3676
Baked Apricot Whip
Stir lemon juice into apricot puree.
Whip cream until stiff.
Fold in the apricot puree.
Beat egg whites, adding sugar gradually until very stiff and smooth.
Fold into apricot-cream mixture.
Turn into a 5-cup, buttered casserole, set in a shallow pan of hot... - 33.744
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 375°. 2) In a baking dish, place the apricot halves, cut side down, and add the water.
3) Now drizzle sugar over the apricots.
4) Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the apricots are... - 32.7658