- » Baked Apple With Red Wine
Baked Apple With Red Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked apple with red wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked apple with red wine recipes.
Baked Apples With Red Wine
Place apples in a buttered casserole or baking dish.
Fill each with preserves.
Blend sugar and mace; stir in wine and vanilla extract.
Pour over apples.
Bake at 350Â°F 1 hour.
Chill 2 to 4 hours before serving. - 31.5936
Roast Pork With Red Cabbage, Apples And Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in an 8-quart flameproof casserole over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the pork and brown on all sides about 10 minutes.
Remove the pork and set aside.
Add the onion to the casserole and saute, stirring occasionally,... - 40.2057
Nutty Baked Apples
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Using an apple corer or melon bailer, remove center of apples to within 1/2 inch of bottom of fruit.
2. In a small bowl, mix sugar, currants or raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon butter. Divide mixture equally among apples... - 31.2195
Spiced Pot Roast With Red Wine
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Sprinkle the beef with the salt and pepper.
2 Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, turning frequently, until browned, about 8 minutes. Add the cider and wine, stirring to scrape any browned... - 35.4069
Red Cabbage With Apple
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In an ovenproof container, make layers of cabbage, onions and apples.
3) Sprinkle each layer with sugar and seasoning.
4) Stream in the wine vinegar and dot with the butter.
5) Cover with foil and oven... - 45.8671
Apple And Red Currant Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Roll out the pastry dough on a floured surface. Take an 8-inch flan ring over a baking sheet and line with the pastry sheet.
3) Take half the amount of the red currant jelly and spread it over the pie... - 46.7736
Red Cabbage And Apple Tarts - This Week's Feast
Cute little individual tarts made with cabbage and apples that are cooked with honey. They're topped with pie crust, baked, then topped with gorgonzola cheese and reduced balsamic vinegar. They are meant to be eaten alongside a Steak Salad. - 107.097
Hot And Spicy Red Cabbage With Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/ 300°F/Gas Mark 2. Put just enough cabbage in a large casserole dish to cover the base evenly.
2. Place a layer of the onions and apples on top of the cabbage.
3. Sprinkle a little of the mixed spice, cinnamon and sugar over the... - 44.9883
Baked Apples With Apple Juice
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a small saucepan, heat wine and juice concentrate until mixture begins to boil.
Turn heat off and add raisins and cinnamon.
Stir, cover and let sit for 15 minutes.
Core each apple, leaving the last half-inch on the bottom... - 37.0065
Red Cabbage And Apple
Mix all the ingredients together in a large dish.
Cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring twice, until tender but still crunchy. - 26.6393
Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry Apple Relish
1 Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Sprinkle both sides of the pork with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper and the sage.
Place the pork in an 11"x7"x 2" baking pan, tucking the narrow end under so that the meat is an even thickness.
Add the onion and wine... - 41.2319
Baked Red Cabbage
1 Start oven, set at 375° F., Moderate.
2. Butter a casserole. Arrange a layer of cabbage in the dish, cover with part of the pineapple, apple and onion. Mix salt and sugar, and sprinkle some of it over this layer. Repeat until the ingredients are all used.... - 33.8313
Twice Baked Goat's Cheese Souffles With Apple & Walnut Salad
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and use about 1 tbsp to grease 6 x 200ml souffle dishes. Place the remaining butter back on the heat, then scatter over the flour and mix well. Cook for 5 mins stirring constantly, then gradually whisk in the warm milk,... - 37.0342
Casserole Of Pork And Red Cabbage
Coat the pork cubes with the flour, shaking off any excess.
Lightly coat a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven with the cooking spray, set over moderate heat for 30 seconds, and add the pork; brown the pork, uncovered, on all sides about 10 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl... - 42.4649
Spiced Red Cabbage
The spiced red cabbage is a fresh and tangy recipe of cabbage prepared along with apples and onions. Cooked in the oven with brown sugar, the spiced red cabbage is flavored with wine vinegar, nutmeg and seasoned to taste with salt and pepper. - 42.3073
Red Cabbage Casserole
Remove the coarse outer leaves of the cabbage, together with the thick stalk.
Cut the cabbage into wedges which will fit into the feed tube and slice, using the slicing disc.
Peel the onions and slice in the same way.
Peel, core and chop the apples, using the... - 32.6498
Braised Pigeons With Red Cabbage
1) In a casserole, melt some butter and fry the pigeons till brown
2) Remove and keep aside to warm
3) Using a sharp knife, dice the bacon and slice the onions
4) In the casserole with the remaining butter, saute the bacon and onion till evenly... - 44.4648
Pork Red Cabbage And Chestnut Stuffing
Cut strip off one side of each chestnut shell.
Blanch nuts in large saucepan of boiling water 5 minutes.
Remove chestnuts from water one at a time and peel off outer shell and inner brown skin.
(Leave difficult-to-peel chestnuts in water a bit longer.) Pour... - 41.5765
Pork With Red Cabbage
Mince 1 clove of the garlic; mix with salt, thyme, pepper, and allspice.
Rub over meat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next day.
Using metal blade, process remaining 2 cloves garlic until chopped.
Cut onion and carrot in chunks.
Add onion... - 44.7144
Family Size Beef Pot Pie
Family size beef pot pie is a vegetable beef pie. Cooked with added broth and wine and spiced for flavor, the family size beef pot pie also has raisins and apples in it. Baked to a brown top, it is great and a complete meal. - 47.9806
Pork With Red Cabbage
1. Preheat oven moderate to 325°F.
2. In a pan add diced bacon in 1 quart water and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Drain out bacon.
4. In a covered ovenproof casserole heat butter and fry bacon, carrot, and onion over low heat for 10... - 43.8804
Sweet And Sour Red Cabbage
Shred the cabbage .
Chop the onions finely .
Pare and core the apple and chop coarsely .
Melt the butter in a pan and cook the onion for 5 minutes over low heat, stirring well.
Add the sugar and vinegar and put in the cabbage.
Stir well and add the cider or... - 38.1506
Braised Red Cabbage
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine all ingredients and bake covered 2 hours, stirring occasionally and adding more water if necessary.
Remove onion and bay leaf before serving. - 30.1801
Mulled Wine With Honey
Pour the wine and sherry into a large saucepan and stir in the honey, allspice and nutmeg.
Add the apple and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve hot, straight from the saucepan. - 28.5385
Apples Au Vin Rouge
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take the apples, core them and take off the peel of one inch from the top.
3.Take a baking dish, put the apples in it.
4.Add grape juice and wine to the dish.
5.Put the spice on the apples and bake... - 40.3967
Apple Stuffed Veal Chops
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) With the help of a sharp knife, make a pocket in every chop. Horizontally slit, from the outside edge to the bone, cutting through to within about ½-inch of the edge.
3) Quarter 1 apple and then... - 43.0539
1. In the oven for 20 minutes or in the microwave let the apples bake either for 6 minutes at power 5.
2. Into a large saucepan place the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add the apples and serve. - 37.4241
Pork With Apples And Yams
1) In a Dutch oven or casserole, add oil and heat.
2) Mix in garlic and rosemary.
3) Add the pork and brown well.
4) Take out the pork and place in layers, alternating between yams, apples, and onion.
5) Arrange pork on top and add the wine.
6) Place... - 38.3537
Plum And Apple Meringue
1) Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 temperature.
2) Cut the plums into half and stone them.
3) Cut apples into quarters, core and slice them.
4) In a pan, place the apples and plums with sugar, wine and spice.
5) Allow the mixture to... - 44.2295
Stuffed Lamb Hearts With Apples
Heat the oil, add the hearts and brown them well over high heat.
In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, butter, celery, onion, sage, marjoram, salt and pepper.
Stuff the mixture into the heart cavities and into the cored apples.
Place the hearts in the center... - 40.0339
Crisp Chicken With Cabbage And Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 400 Â°F.
2. Whisk together the wine, 1/2 teaspoon of the cumin, 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon salt in a nonreactive 4-quart flameproof casserole.
3. Add the bacon, cabbage, and apples. Bring to a boil over high heat... - 38.8731
Pork Chops With Onion And Apple Sauce
Learn how to cook flavorful juicy and delicious pork loins with apples and onions. This foolproof recipe is perfect for a small kitchen as it is a one pot wonder! - 113.981
Pork And Apple Cabbage Rolls
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and bacon and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in apple and caraway seeds and cook for 2 minutes longer. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
2. Place pork, rice,... - 37.901
Apple Spice Bread
Microwave butter in a 2 1/2-quart glass mixing bowl at HIGH 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Stir in applesauce, eggs, and red wine.
Sift together flour, sugar, cinnamon, soda, and salt.
Blend dry ingredients into applesauce mixture.
Line a 9-inch round glass baking... - 41.3809
Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
Combine brown bouquet sauce and wine.
Brush on chops to coat well.
Combine stuffing mix, butter, seasonings, and hot water.
Stir to moisten and mix.
Fill the pocket of each chop with stuffing.
Place chops in a flat glass baking dish.
Arrange with the thin end... - 41.4297
Sauerbraten With Crab Apples
Drain apples, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Return apples to jar, then cover and chill.
For marinade, combine reserved syrup, vinegar, onion, cloves, bay leaf, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes; cool.
Place roast in a plastic... - 49.183
Cabbage And Beet Bake
Trim stems and roots from beets.
Peel beets; cut into julienne strips.
Layer cabbage, onion, and beets alternately in a 3-quart baking dish.
Combine wine and remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Pour over cabbage mixture.
Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour... - 33.6428
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Stud orange spiral with cloves 1/2 inch apart. Place in shallow pan along with apples; bake, uncovered, 20 minutes.
3. In large saucepan, combine ale, rum, sugar and ginger; bring just to boiling, stirring until sugar is... - 32.1621
Core apples; peel a strip around the top of each.
Place apples in a 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
In saucepan combine brown sugar and brandy.
Bring to boiling.
Pour over apples.
Cover with foil.
Bake in 350°F oven for 35 to 40 minutes or till tender.
Drain,... - 42.0135
Classic Curried Veal
Trim all excess fat from meat.
Put onions and apples in clay baker.
Moisten with wine, bouillon and lemon juice.
Season evenly (as hot as you like it).
Close and bake. - 32.8456
Preheat a heavy skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes and add the vegetable oil.
Saute the onion in the oil until lightly caramelized.
Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add the ginger, allspice, red pepper, coriander, salt and bay leaf; saute for 2... - 44.974
Normandy Pork Chops
Normandy Pork Chops has a Terrific taste. The combination of tomato puree, red wine or cider, bay leaf,mushrooms and brown sugar gives the Normandy Pork Chops Amazing taste. Must catch it - 46.3173
Rack Of Pork Forum
Flatten the chops to 3/4 inch thickness.
Place in a shallow baking dish and set in a 400Â°F oven until browned on one side.
Meanwhile, in a small skillet heat brown sugar until melted, stirring frequently.
Stir in creme de cassis and continue to cook until... - 40.6747
How To Make Sangria
Have you settled on the drink, while planning for a romantic dinner at your home? Here is something really special and flavorful to brighten up the romantic mood for the evening. It is not at all difficult to fix up this cocktail, once you know the right... - 117.325
Cheddar Crusted Chicken Breasts
Bring the onion, sage, broth, and water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add the boneless chicken breasts.
Bring back to a simmer, simmer for 2 minutes, cover, and remove from the heat.
Let stand about 10 minutes.
Remove the chicken breasts to a plate and cover... - 45.3776
Pheasant With Champagne Cabbage
1.Take a sharp and pointed knife for removing the bone and tpull the breast halves apart and keep them aside.
2.Separate the legs and thighs by making use of a sharp pairing knife.
3.Make a cut in leg and thigh and take the thigh meat... - 44.706
Sweet And Sour Cabbage
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F, Gas Mark 2.
2) Grate the cabbage after discarding the hard stalk.
3) Take a casserole and put the cabbage into it in alternating layers with the apples and onions.
4) Add salt, pepper and sugar to each... - 45.2052
Gourmet Pork Chops
Flatten pork chops to 3/4-inch thickness.
Broil on one side at 400 degrees 4 inches from source of heat until browned.
Reduce oven temperature to 350 de- grees.
Turn chops; sprinkls with salt.
Cook brown sugar in small skillet over low heat until sugar melts;... - 41.6936
Gourmet Pork Chops
Flatten pork chops to 3/4-inch thickness.
Broil on one side at 400 degrees 4 inches from source of heat until browned.
Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
Turn chops; sprinkle with salt.
Cook brown sugar in small skillet over low heat until sugar melts;... - 42.7726
Spicy Cherry Ham Slices
Heat the pie filling, wine and spices together, stirring well to dilute evenly.
Stick edges of the ham with whole cloves and rub with dry mustard.
Place 1 slice in a small shallow bake pan.
Top with cherries lifted out of the wine-sauce mixture with a slotted... - 36.3452
Chicken And Potatoes With Pickled Onions
1. To make the pickled onions, combine the red onion and enough cold water to cover in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer 30 seconds; drain. Place the onion in a small bowl and add the apple-cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons cold... - 32.9232
Classic Lamb Casserole
Toss the lamb in the flour to coat. Place the butter in a casserole dish and cook on high for 1 minute. Add the onions, cover and cook on high for 2 minutes. Add the lamb and cook on high for 5 minutes.
Stir in the apple, prunes, chicken stock and red wine.... - 29.7936
Autumn Chicken Stew
Sometimes the recipes I make are inspired by the type of cooking equipment I have or come across. This happens to be the case with this simple comforting chicken stew...like the guitar choosing the song. I recently came across this wonderfully large enameled... - 130.111
Roll the beef cubes in seasoned flour.
Heat the butter in a heavy casserole.
Add the beef cubes and brown quickly over high heat.
Add the onions and apple and cook for 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
Add wine and broth and cook for a few minutes, scraping up... - 43.7336
Broiled Jumbo Shrimp With Mango Chutney
1)Combine together ripe mangoes, bell peppers, raisins, vinegar, brown sugar, nutmeg and cloves.
2)Regrigerate overnight or for 8 hours.
3)Mix together soy sauce, white wine, ginger, garlic and mixed herbs.
4)Marinate shrimp for 60... - 47.3828
Paprika Braised Chicken With Fruity Sauerkraut
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a 4-quart enameled cast-iron casserole over medium heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic and saute, stirring continuously, until the onion begins to turn golden, 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Remove the... - 37.5657
1. Cut off the tops of the pumpkins, about one-quarter of the way down. Scoop out seeds and pulp.
2. Rub the insides of both with a cut clove of garlic and sprinkle with salt. Put 1 garlic clove in each, replace the 'lids' and bake in a preheated oven for 35... - 32.3335
In a large saucepan or kettle, place the quartered onion, 3 of the garlic cloves, 4 of the bay leaves, and 8 cups water.
Simmer over medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
Add chicken pieces and poach over low heat for 10 minutes.
Remove chicken and set aside to... - 38.0853
Maryland Stuffed Ham
1 Trim the thick skin, if any, from the ham. Make X-shape cuts, 3 inches deep and 1 inch apart, all over the fat side with a sharp knife.
2 Trim the stems from spinach and cut out any coarse ribs. Trim green onions and parsley; wash all greens... - 42.2551
Maryland Stuffed Ham
1. Trim thick, outer skin, if any, from the ham. Make X-shape cuts, about 3 inches deep and 1 inch apart, all over fat side with a sharp knife.
2. Trim stems from spinach and cut out any coarse ribs. Trim green onions and parsley; wash all greens well; dry on... - 36.7981
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Halve and core the fennel bulbs and cut them into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Heat the oil in a deep 6-quart flameproof casserole over medium-high heat. Saute the chicken just to stiffen the skin, about 2 minutes per... - 39.927
Game Hens With Fruit And Sausage Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°.
For the hens: Remove and reserve giblets and necks from hens.
Rinse hens under cold water; pat dry.
Split hens in half lengthwise; trim excess fat.
Loosen skin from breasts and drumsticks by inserting fingers and gently pushing between... - 42.8951
Haddock With Vegetables
1) Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F).
2) Cut the fish into 8 cm long pieces.
3) Sprinkle them with salt and let them stand for 10 minutes.
4) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
5) Clen the leeks and finely slice them, use as much as green... - 43.837
This delicious dish is sure to become one among your favorite dishes. - 38.5313
Scandinavian Chicken Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine all ingredients except apple juice in bowl and mix well.
Place in loaf pan, cover with aluminum foil, and bake 25 minutes.
Remove foil, pour apple juice over loaf, and bake 25 more minutes. - 34.4704
Suckling Pig On The Spit
Cook apples, sugar, wine and water together in a pan until almost tender, stirring occasionally.
Add onions, prunes, apricots, cinnamon, nutmeg and wine and simmer 4-5 minutes.
Clean and wipe the piglet thoroughly, score the skin and place a ball of foil in... - 48.6842
Fresh Grape Tart
Make the pastry cream and flavor it with the Marsala.
When the filling has cooled to lukewarm, spread it in the tart shell.
Lightly press whole seedless grapes and halved, seeded Ribier grapes in a pattern of alternating circles over the pastry cream.
Melt... - 32.3452
Honey Mustard Glaze
Before baking ham, stud scored surface with whole cloves, one clove per diamond.
Combine honey, wine, and mustard in small bowl and whisk until thoroughly blended.
Glaze and baste ham as indicated above.
Surround ham on serving platter with a "Delia Robbia... - 29.8242
Stuffed Roast Goose
1) Clean the goose well in water.
2) Remove the insides by cutting the body.
3) Season with salt and pepper and fill with bay leaves, chili powder, leaf marjoram and sweet basil.
4) Further stuff with whole apricots, prunes and... - 48.0112
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cook asparagus, covered, in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Place asparagus in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine next 7... - 30.9648
Cheese Fondue Party: Easy Entertaining
Looking for a very easy fondue recipe that promises to yield a creamy, tasty dipping fondue that everyone will love? Then you must watch this video. Easiest way to make the perfect fondue! - 94.4477
Cider Braised Chicken And Turnips
1. In a large Dutch oven, combine broth and chicken. Simmer over medium heat, uncovered, 10 minutes, skimming off any foam that rises to surface. Add carrots, celery, onion, bay leaf, and savory. Simmer, partially covered, 15 minutes. Skim fat off surface of... - 32.5996
Picnic Potato Salad
1. While the potatoes cook, in an 8-inch skillet, cook the bacon over moderately high heat for 5 minutes or until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to dram, then crumble.
2. Measure 2 teaspoons of the bacon drippings into a small bowl;... - 31.7469
1. Wash the asparagus, snap off the tough ends and remove the scales on the vegetable with a knife or a vegetable parer. Wash again.
2. In a large pan of boiling water, tip in the washed asparagus and cook for 6-8 minuets covered till crisp... - 41.951
Roast Stuffed Goose
For the stuffing: cover onions with cold water, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes, or until tender.
Boil turnip in salted water for 15-20 minutes until soft, drain and return to pan.
Dry over very low heat for 5 minutes, shaking... - 45.4796
Warm Spinach Bacon Salad
1. Prepare the croutons. While they are baking, wash the spinach well, spin it dry, and discard the stems. Tear the spinach into bite-size pieces (you should have about 9 cups); toss with the mushrooms in a large salad bowl.
2. To make the dressing: In an... - 38.0313
Bison Steak Frites
How-to make bison steak frites. Get 15% off your bison order by copying this link into your browser: www.highplainsbison.com/classicbison - 123.229
Eggplant Ravioli With Gewurztraminer And Bacon
1. Light a grill. Score the cut sides of the eggplants in a Crosshatch pattern, slicing down to the skin but not through it. Brush the eggplants generously with olive oil and season them with salt. Grill the egg plants over high heat, turning once, until they... - 37.6713
Salmon And Corn Salad
1. (If using leftover crispy potatoes, re-heat in the toaster oven. 350F until they’re hot.)
2. Heat pan. Add oil. Slowly add egg (I like to pour it from a small bowl). Sprinkle with a dash of salt and pepper. Cook, covered, flipping if... - 111.439
Healthy Roasted Beet Salad
All you need to pull off this great meal together is yummy, colorful, earthy flavored beet. A powerhouse of antioxidants, this yummy salad makes for a great side dish and goes well with all non-vegetarian dishes. - 131.895
A Mexican Fiesta
1. To prepare Sangria in a large pitcher, add 1 sliced orange, sliced lemon and lime, apple, wine, orange juice, sugar and liqueur. Stir until sugar dissolves then refrigerate to chill well.
2. In a salad bowl, combine pineapple with juice, 2... - 40.2161
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5053
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 46.4411
Roast Beef Sunday Dinner With Yorkshire Pudding
1. For Yorkshire pudding, preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. For roast, preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. For Yorkshire pudding, in a bowl, add flour, milk, eggs, and salt. Mix to combine. Wrap it with plastic, and allow it to rest at room... - 98.3587