- » Baked Apple With Dough
Baked Apple With Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked apple with dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked apple with dough recipes.
Puff Pastry With Apple Filling Part 5 - Baking
Part 5 is the imperative part of the video where the puff pasty is folded and filled and baked to a perfect bite. This video is lengthy but every part is vital for the creation of this dish! - 74.6334
This apple slices recipe is a baked recipe for apples baked with dough batter of eggs, milk and flour. Prepared with apple slices and cinnamon sandwiched between the dough, the apple slices are sprinkled with sugar and baked in the oven. - 43.0666
Apple Kuchen Bread
Grease and line a 9-inch round spring form pan.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl, then stir in the spice and sugar.
Add three-quarters of the butter or margarine and rub in until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Put aside 1/2 cup of the... - 46.899
Simple Apple Pie
Looking for a simple apple pie; presenting the age old recipe made by our lady at her home. She has pulled it off nicely, as she doesn't use any fancy ingredients or equipments and yet makes it look so palatable. So if you are a pie connoisseur, this recipe... - 97.04
If you like to try something deliciously extraordinary then give this Apple Strudel a try. Tasting just fabulous, this Apple Strudel is also gonna amaze you with the ease involved! - 41.4391
Apple Brown Bread
Beat together butter and brown sugar until light and creamy.: Beat in egg; then stir in molasses until blended.
In another bowl, stir together all-purpose flour, graham flour, soda, baking powder, and salt until thoroughly blended.
Add dry ingredients... - 40.0285
Fresh Apple Fruit Loaf
In a large bowl, mix together brown sugar, oil, sherry, and vanilla.
Stir in raisins, candied fruit, nuts, and dates.
Mix apples with soda until thoroughly combined; stir into fruit-nut mixture.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, salt, cinnamon, and... - 42.4452
Baked Apple Wedges
Place the oats, raisins and apples in a food processor.
Process with on/off turns until the apples are diced and the ingredients are well combined.
With the motor running, add the apple butter and egg whites.
Process for another minute until the mixture forms... - 39.3219
Uptown Baked Apple
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly coat 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Stand apples upright and carefully core each apple from top to within 1/2 inch of bottom. Cut 1/4-inch-thin slice from top. Fill cavities with mixed dried fruit... - 34.2473
Baked Apple Dumpling
Combine raisins and orange juice in saucepan.
Heat to a boil.
Add sugar replacement.
Allow to rest while preparing remaining ingredients.
Core apple; with a fork or toothpick, prick inside the apple cavity.
On floured board, roll biscuit dough very... - 40.7033
Country Fresh Apple Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Take a small bowl, add cinnamon and ¼ cup sugar and mix well.
3. Make 8 triangles out of the dough.
4. Take half sugar-cinnamon mixture and spread mixture on each triangle, while flattening the triangles... - 45.5022
Baked Dutch Apple Cake
Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar into a large bowl.
Work in the butter with a pastry blender until the mixture is crumbly.
Beat the egg and milk together and add them to the mixture, stirring with a fork to form a dough.
Don't... - 47.849
Baked Apple Dumplings
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter or fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Sprinkle over 175ml/6fl oz/3/4 cup water and mix until the dough holds together, adding a little more water if... - 42.1721
Baked Apple Pie
This apple pie recipe is prepared with a pie pastry base. Baked in the oven with pie apples, eggs and sugar, the apple pie is refreshing and delicious. It can be served with applesauce by the side or poured over it. - 46.1279
Baked Almond Apples In Pastry
For pastry: Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, lemon peel and salt in medium bowl.
Mix in butter, using fingertips, until mixture is consistency of fine meal.
Add water and gather ingredients into a ball.
Turn out onto counter and do a fraisage (push dough out along... - 44.6269
Sugar Cookie Pizzas For Kids
Are you looking for a really fun dessert idea to make with your kids? Sugar Cookie Pizzas! Whether for a birthday party, the holidays or just an after school treat, you'll love how simple, fast, and fun these cookie pizzas are to make. So will the kids..of... - 139.306
Apple Crumb Cake With Apple And Currants Topping
To make yeast dough, stir a pinch of sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter; cool... - 46.5529
Old Fashioned Apple Pie With Lemony Apple Filling
Pastry: Combine sifted flours, custard powder and sugar in large bowl, rub in chopped butter with fingertips or process in food processor until ingredients are just combined.
Add enough combined egg yolk and water to mix to a firm dough.
This can also... - 45.0735
Apple Tart With Apple Glaze
The thing I love about this apple tart is that it only requires a few ingredients. It's sweet, tart, and buttery. It's perfect for Fall, Thanksgiving, or any day of the week. - 0
Apple Cinnamon Twists
Generously grease two 9 or 8-inch square or 11x7-inch pans.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, salt and dry yeast; blend well.
In small saucepan, heat milk, water, 1/4 cup margarine and honey to very warm... - 42.1568
Easy Apple Kuchen
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixer bowl.
Blend in eggs and half of dry cake mix.
Beat for 1 minute at medium speed.
Add remaining cake mix and beat for 3 minutes at medium speed.
Let rest 5 minutes.
Sprinkle flour on board.
Scrape batter out onto... - 43.1871
Apple Cinnamon Scones
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture... - 37.0834
Apple Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
In bowl dissolve yeast in 1 1/4 cups warm water (115° to 120°).
Add egg, cake mix, and salt; beat till smooth.
By hand, stir in enough flour to make a soft dough.
Knead on floured surface till smooth.
(Dough will be sticky.) Place in greased bowl; turn... - 47.214
Cinnamon Apple Slice
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Mix in the suet, then bind to a dough with the water.
Chill for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together the apple, sultanas, demerara sugar and cinnamon.
Roll out the dough to a 34 x 23 cm/13 x 9 inch rectangle.
Spoon the... - 37.4287
Green Apple Pie
Children love pies and what can be better than a homemade apple pie. The video shows how you can easily make a delicious pie at home by using some basic ingredients along with green apples. Why don’t you give it a try! - 110.909
Cinnamon Apple Skillet Cobbler
Combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon margarine in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until mixture is golden, stirring frequently.
Combine apples, cornstarch, cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon lemon rind; toss gently.
Layer apple mixture... - 43.5224
Easy Apple Crisp Dessert
Here's a great way to use up all those apples in your pantry. Watch this video to learn a classic Apple Crisp recipe with a twist. This dish never fails to impress as a dessert. Treat your family to this American delicacy today, appreciation is guaranteed. - 104.807
Blushing Apple Dessert
Cream butter until fluffy.
Sift together 1 c.flour, 1 tblsp.sugar, baking powder and salt.
Combine egg and milk.
Add dry ingredients alternately with egg mixture; mix well.
Press into 9" spring-form pan.
Lay apple slices on dough so they overlap.
Combine... - 43.938
Poppy Seed & Walnut Bread
The Poppy Seed & Walnut Bread sounded interesting from when I heard it. This Poppy Seed & Walnut Bread had a great texture and I keep making it again and again. Nuts in them look great! - 42.2543
Cinnamon Apple Rolls
Dissolve yeast in apple juice in large bowl; let stand 1 minute.
Mix in 2 cups of the flour, 1/3 cup sugar, the salt, shortening and egg; beat vigorously with wire whisk until well blended.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn... - 44.0005
Apple Honey Buns
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Cut in 1/2 c. butter.
Add enough milk to egg to make 2/3 c.
Slowly add to flour mixture to form a soft dough.
Knead dough 1/2 minute and roll to 14 x 10" rectangle.
Mix together 2 tblsp.butter, applesauce, 2 tblsp.... - 46.0873
Apple Dumplings With Spiced Syrup
Sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
Add milk; stir until mixture forms a ball.
Divide dough in half.
Roll out on floured surface to 12" square.
Cut in 4 (6") squares.
Place 1 apple in the center of each... - 43.4177
Combine flour, 1 tsp sugar, baking powder and salt; cut in shortening.
Stir in milk to make a soft dough.
Roll out dough on a floured board to a 16X10 rectangle.
Top with apples, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Dot with butter.
Roll up jelly roll fashion, and cut... - 46.227
Perfect Apple Pie
In a bowl, combine flour and salt; cut in shortening.
Gradually add cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing lightly with a fork until dough forms a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
On a floured surface, roll half of dough into a 10-in.circle.
Place into a... - 47.1479
Combine peeled, sliced apples with raisins, sugar, cinnamon and water; cook just until apples are tender.
Remove from heat.
Mix milk with oil; stir into dry shortcake ingredients just until flour is dampened.
Pat dough 3/4 inch thick and cut biscuits with a... - 38.2024
Caramel Apple Ring
Deliciously sweet and amazingly gorgeous caramel apple ring is truly a wonderful treat for the whole family. Yes my family is in love with this caramel apple ring and I assure even yours will like it equally. Just give it a try and sit back and relish the... - 45.8067
Peanut Butter And Apple Crescents
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Combine sugar and cinnamon.
Separate dough into 8 triangles; spread a thin layer of peanut butter on each triangle.
Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoonful cinnamon mixture; top each with about 1 tablespoonful chopped apple.
Roll up, start at... - 38.4618
Apple Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Cut cream cheese and margarine into baking mix.
Stir in milk.
Turn dough onto cloth-covered surface well dusted with baking mix; gently roll in baking mix to coat.
Knead lightly 8 to 10 times.
Roll into rectangle, 12 x 8 inches; place on lightly greased... - 45.399
Apple Butterscotch Cobbler
Want to whip up something sort of an appetizing lunch; Apple Butterscotcch cobbler is exactly what you should make. I have tried some of the popular combinations to make apple butterscotch cobbler adaptable to everyone’s palate. It’s quick and simple, why... - 47.7379
Sift flour and salt together into a bowl, then blend in the shortening with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture is mealy.
Sprinkle a little ice water over the mixture, just enough to hold the dough together.
Roll the pastry out, brush with butter,... - 43.4568
Farmhouse Apple Pie
1. Pastry: In a bowl combine flour, sugar and generous pinch of salt. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or use your fingertips to make coarse crumbs. Sprinkle with enough water to hold dough together; gather into a ball. Flatten to a 5-inch (12 cm) circle;... - 35.7285
Ad-lib Apple Dumplings
In a mixing bowl combine flour and salt; cut in shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Stir in the pecans.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the water over part of the mixture.
Gently toss with a fork; push to side of bowl.
Repeat with remaining water... - 41.7584
Deep Dish Apple Pie
In a large mixing bowl stir together the sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Add apple slices.
Toss till apples are coated.
Transfer apple mixture to a 2-quart casserole.
For pastry, in a medium mixing bowl stir together 1 cup flour and salt... - 45.3014
Heritage Apple Pie
1. Heat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, sprinkle cinnamon, sugar, and salt over apples. Fold gently to mix. Set aside.
2. With a lightly floured wooden rolling pin, roll half of the dough into approximately a 12-inch circle, about 1/8-inch thick. Carefully... - 34.1572
Green Apple Pie
Start with a good pie dough.
Mix grated cheese into dough, work up on floured board, and make a bottom & top crust.
Line pie pan with pastry.
Make a mixture of sugar, cinnamon & nutmeg.
Put 1/2 of this sugar mixture into pie shell, then add a layer of apples,... - 37.5169
Sugar Bush Apple Pie
Roll out half the dough, line a 9" (23 cm) pie pan with the dough.
Pare and core the apples.
Mix the sugar, flour and spices together.
Sprinkle 1/2 on the pastry.
Fill with apples then sprinkle with the remaining sugar.
Dot with butter.
Roll out the remaining... - 44.0447
Julie's Jonagold Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Roll out half of pastry dough and place in a 9-inch pie pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine apples, sugar, flour and cinnamon; pour into the pie shell. Moisten outer edge of crust with water. Roll out remaining dough and place on top... - 25.0185
Quick Apple Honey Buns
Put both frozen loaves in a plastic bag.
Let thaw and rise until double in size.
Mix brown sugar, honey and 3 tsp butter.
Spread in bottom of 13x9 pan.
Roll dough in a rectangle.
Combine filling ingredients and spread on dough.
Roll up as for jelly roll and... - 45.1085
Tarte Tatin - French Apple Pie
Here is an amazing video that presents a unique apple pie called Tarte Tatin which is very popular in France. In this apple pie recipe the apples are cooked first and then covered with a sweet dough for crust. That imparts a unique shape and the apples are... - 132.628
Apple Cinnamon Coffee Ring
To make Sweet Dough, in small bowl, dissolve yeast in water; set aside until foamy.
Meanwhile, heat milk in small saucepan; add sugar, butter and salt.
Cool to warm (110°F).
In large bowl, combine milk mixture, yeast mixture, eggs and flour, stirring until... - 44.6824
In a medium mixing bowl use a pastry blender to cut: the shortening and 1 tablespoon margarine into the flour till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the water over part of the mixture; gently toss with a fork.
Push moistened dough to... - 44.9283
Marge's Deep Dish Apple Pie
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Lightly butter a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
Roll out half of the pastry dough and fit it into the pan.
Press a piece of aluminum foil directly on top of the dough (covering the bottom and sides of dough) and fill with pie weights... - 48.5898
Swedish Apple Tartlets
To make pastry, sift flour into a bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
With a fork, lightly mix in powdered sugar, egg yolk and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball... - 45.1507
Blue-ribbon Apple Pie
1. To prepare crust, lightly spoon 2 cups flour into dry measuring cups,-level with a knife. Combine 2 cups flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt,- cut in butter and shortening with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add vinegar and ice... - 37.6474
Alpine Apple Cakes
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a pan, put the apples with sugar and some water. Gently cook till soft.
3) Let the mixture cool.
4) On a floured surface, roll out the dough and cut out 20 rounds from it with the help... - 41.5481
Mincemeat And Apple Pie
1) Pound fat coarsely.
2) Put in a bowl with flour and salt.
3) Add water to make firm dough.
4) Make a dough strip about 1.25 cm (1/2 in.) thick and 15 cm (6 in.) wide.
5) Fold in three and roll again to the size as before.
6) Again fold in three and... - 48.1471
Vegan Crumble Apple Pie
Want a vegan apple pie recipe that is tasty and easy to make? Then watch this video and change the way you think of vegan apple pie forever! Watch to know more. - 124.14
Country Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Place oven rack in the center of the oven.
3) Peel and core apples and cut into eighths.
4) In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat till golden brown.
5) Take off from heat, add canola oil... - 49.1785
Eight Cup High Apple Pie
To make crust: In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
Cook until light nutty brown, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Do not burn.
Pour the butter into a pie plate.
Add oil and 1 cup flour; blend with a fork until smooth.
Freeze 30 minutes.
In a large bowl,... - 46.6911
Apple Dumplings Deluxe
1 Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2 For dough, in a medium mixing bowl combine the egg and sour cream. In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour, the 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; add to sour cream... - 38.443
Orange Apple Apricot Scones
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) Grease a heavy baking sheet lightly.
3) In a large bowl, mix the both the flour, wheat germ, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
4) Then, cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
5) In another... - 46.0375
1. Take 16 shallow muffin tins and grease them thoroughly.
2. Cut the margarine into small pieces and keep aside
3. Peel, core, and slice the apples
4. In a pan, cook the apples with brown sugar to taste, over low heat until they form a thick... - 47.7888
Glazed Apple Pie Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
In medium bowl combine flour and salt; cut in butter until crumbly.
With fork stir in egg yolk and milk until dough forms a ball; divide in half.
On lightly floured surface roll half of dough into 15x10-inch rectangle; place on bottom of... - 44.9374
Fall Special Fried Apple Pies
Pay a classic tribute to the British with this all-time favorite English fried apple pie. Any one passionate about pies will truly appreciate this crispy fried crust stuffed with sweet, sticky apple filling. A real treat, Betty's version of this fruity... - 105.216
It is fall time again and apples are at the peak, why not take advantage and serve up an exotic apple dumpling dessert to your guest. Watch the video to see how the chef combines apples with few basic ingredients right from the pantry. These dumplings seem to... - 90.1022
Green Apple Pie
1. Into a large bowl, using a sieve, sift together flour, salt and sugar.
2. Cut the shortening.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, 30 minutes before baking.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, put together egg, vinegar and water; beat... - 49.8089
Easy Apple Pie
Attention, all you sweeth tooths out there. Today is your lucky day. Check out the video of this yummy and delicious Easy Apple Pie dessert prepared by our very taleted and charming Chef. The Easy Apple Pie is very simple to bake and very delicious in taste.... - 98.49
Cinnamon Apple Swirl
Scald milk; stir in 1/3 cup sugar, salt and 1/4 cup butter.
Cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk mixture and eggs.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on well-floured surface until smooth and satiny, 5... - 41.1545
Mrs. Van's Dutch Apple Cake
Sift together dry ingredients; blend in butter.
Add egg yolk and brandy.
Press dough with the fingers into a 9-inch layer-cake pan.
Cover with apples that have been peeled, cored, and cut into eighths.
Sprinkle with a few currants.
Cover with Cinnamon... - 43.4229
No Sugar Apple Pie
Prepare Baked Pastry Shell.
For filling, in a small bowl combine apple juice and tapioca.
Cover; let stand for 15 minutes.
In a large saucepan combine apples, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and tapioca mixture.
Cook, covered, over medium-low heat for 20 to 25... - 40.72
Rustic Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a bowl add flour and sugar and mix well. Mix egg yolks, lemon zest, vanilla and butter and mix till dough starts forming. If required add ice water, as drops, to bind the dough. Shape into a ball,... - 47.6808
Puny's Apple Pie
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Coat a 9-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Roll out the pastry dough and fit it into the pie pan.
Press a sheet of aluminum foil large enough to completely cover the dough on top of the crust and fill with pie weights or... - 49.4516
Christmas Deep Dish Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, sift flour with salt. Stir in egg and water and mix till mixture can be held together. Shape into a ball and gently knead the dough. Using a plastic wrap, cover and allow to... - 48.6034
Rustic Apple Cake
Sonia prepares with us a classic rustic apple cake, one of the most traditional desserts worldwide, made with few simple ingredients. - 134.375
"brown Bag" French Apple Pie
This Brown Bag Apple Pie is a delicious combination of apples,flour,sugar andlemon juice.It tastes heavenly when served with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. The perfect combination...must say. - 50.2131
Gift Wrapped Apple Pie
1. In small bowl soak raisins in orange juice. In large bowl toss apples with lemon juice. In second small bowl mix together sugar, flour, cinnamon, and cloves. Sprinkle over apples. Toss to mix.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. Lay damp clean dish towel on counter;... - 42.7313
Harvest Apple Pie
Who doesnâ€™t love apples, especially when they are fresh and in pie! This yummy Harvest Apple Pie is sure to get your guests excited. I am sure you will love it too. Try this Harvest Apple Pie recipe! - 49.9888
Brown Sugar Apple Pie
For crust: Blend all of the ingredients well, but do not over-work.
Divide dough in half and roll out each half separately to make bottom and top crusts.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In a large bowl, mix sugars, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lite salt.
Add apples;... - 42.8861
Dutch Apple Flan
Dutch Apple Flan has a Terrific taste. The Sugar and vanilla extracts gives the Dutch Apple Flan Cool taste. - 43.148
Cottage Cheese Apple Pie
Prepare pastry dough.
Roll out, line a pie pan, flute the edges, prick all over and bake in hot oven (210°C) for 25 to 30 minutes or until pastry is light brown.
Peel, core and halve the apples.
Bring syrup to a boil.
Drop apple halves in syrup and let... - 44.7468
Deep Dish Honey Apple Pie
1. Prepare a pie crust or thaw a ready to use pastry dough
2. Preheat an oven to 425°F.
1. Use a medium size work bowl.
2. Toss the quartered apples with generous amount of cinnamon and the flour in the bowl.
3. Arrange the apple... - 44.4812
How To Make Apple Pie
In this video recipe Barry shows you how to make a delicious and very simple apple pie. The recipe can be adjusted to your preference easily or you can chuck a different filling in there if you want, with the pie itself being finished off with a funky looking... - 0
Sliced Apple Crescent Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Separate crescent rolls into 8 pieces. Flatten and stretch each piece.
3. Mix sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Roll apple slices in this mixture; divide evenly among the rolls. Fold dough over apples and pinch to close openings.... - 32.9144
Crunchy Caramel Apple Pie
1. Prepare Pastry for Single-Crust Pie. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12-inch circle. Transfer pastry to a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate, being careful not to stretch pastry. Trim and crimp edge.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir... - 33.3868
Old Fashion Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F (215°C).
2. Peel the apples and slice them.
3. Take a bowl and sift into it sugar, flour and salt.
4. Take 9" (23 cm) pie plate and line it with a round of dough.
5. Spread half the dry mixture over it... - 43.807
Classic Deep Dish Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Line the large pie pan with 1 pastry crust.
3) In a bowl, place the apples, with splices and dredged with lemon juice.
4) Add sugar and flour to the apples and mix well.
5) Put the apple mixture in the... - 41.9523
Baxter Apple Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Lightly butter a 9-inch pie pan.
Roll out the pastry dough and fit it into the pan.
Refrigerate while you're making the filling.
Use an electric mixer to combine the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, salt, flour, and apple pie... - 47.8768
Romertopf Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Take half the amount of pastry and line the soaked romertopf with it.
3) Peel, core and slice the cooking apples.
4) Add in the apples along with sugar and cloves into the romertopf.
5) Add in lemon... - 40.8343
Cheese Crumble Apple Pie
Measure 1 cup piecrust mix and mix with sugars and cinnamon.
Work in butter with fingertips and set aside.
Mix 1 cup cheese and remaining piecrust mix.
Add enough water to hold dry ingredients together.
Roll dough on floured board to fit 9 inch piepan and... - 44.5713
Picnic Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Peel and slice apples.
3. In a bowl, cream butter, sugar and egg together.
4. Sift flours with salt and stir into mixture, adding a little more flour if required to make a firm dough.
5. Chill for 30... - 47.9983
Deep Dish Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix apple pie filling with orange rind and grated lemon rind.
3. Into a 1 1/2 quart deep pie plate, pour the filling mixture.
4. Pile up the patty shells and press to... - 44.9157
Apple Oatmeal Loaf
Glaze: 1 cup powdered sugar, 1-2 tsp milk Heat milk, water and butter until very warm.
Dissolve yeast from roll mix in milk mixture.
Stir in all ingredients except flour and mix well.
Stir in flour and blend.
Cover and let rise until doubled.
Stir down dough... - 41.8227
Deep Dish Apple Pie
Deep Dish Apple Pie has a good taste. Deep Dish Apple Pie is an easy to make recipe. For any type of occasions, Deep Dish Apple Pie can be served. - 45.1074
Granny's Apple Pandowdy
1. Prepare sauce for the apples: In nonreactive 2-quart saucepan, combine brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add water and vinegar; stir until blended. Cook over medium heat, stirring until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add cinnamon, nutmeg,... - 34.6512
Sift flour, 1/4 cup sugar and salt together into a bowl.
Add shortening and cut in finely.
Beat egg yolks and sour cream together lightly with a fork and add to dry ingredients.
Blend well (dough will be stiff).
Wrap in waxed paper and chill 30 minutes.
Heat... - 42.8398
Crunchy Apple Cobbler
1. Put the sugar, lemon rind, cinnamon powder, raisins and 300ml. (10fl.oz.) of water in a vessel. Stir on a slow flame until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Peel, core and quarter the apples. Simmer in the syrup until just tender.
3. Turn the mixture into a... - 46.3415