- » Baked Apple Sultana
Baked Apple Sultana Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked apple sultana recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked apple sultana recipes.
Apple Nut And Sultana Loaf
1) Heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Using a 10 x 25 cm (4 x 10 inch) loaf tin grease and line with greased greaseproof paper.
3) In a bowl, add margarine and sugar and cream till light and fluffy.
4) Mix in the eggs,... - 42.379
You May Also Like!
Baked Apples With Sultanas
Grease the cooking pot with the butter.
Run a sharp knife around the centre of each apple enough to score the skin.
Mix together the sugar and sultanas and pack tightly into the apples.
Stand each apple on a square of foil shaped to form a saucer.
Arrange the... - 31.036
Pear And Sultana Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 450 g / 1 lb loaf tin with non-stick baking paper. Put the oats in a bowl with the sugar, pour over the pear or apple juice and oil, mix well and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
2. Quarter, core... - 39.2732
Sherried Raisin Pie
Pour warm water and sherry over the raisins.
Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 5 or 6 minutes.
Stir in the brown sugar and the cornstarch mixed smoothly with cold water.
Stir and cook until thickened and clear.
Add cinnamon, vanilla and butter.
Taste... - 40.9796
Foamy Baked Apples
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Wash and core apples.
Using a knife, make an incision in the apple skin, cut right around the centre Place the apples in a baking dish, fill each centre cavity with sultanas and bake in oven for about 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, place the... - 26.7566
Baked Sherry Apples
Peel and slice the apples and arrange them attractively in 4 individual dishes. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Mix together the sultanas (golden raisins), honey and sherry and spoon them over the apples. Cover and cook for 3 minutes (1 dish), 4 1/2 minutes (2... - 21.4185
Baked Apples With Raisins And Apricots
1. Mix the sultanas, raisins, chopped apricots and sugar together.
2. Make a shallow cut through the skin around the middle of each apple. Remove the core from each, making a hole large enough to accommodate the filling.
4. Loosely cover the apples with cling... - 27.0248
1. Combine the sultanas, brown sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice in a bowl.
2. Use an apple corer or a sharp tipped paring knife to core the apples.
3. Score the apples.
4. Arrange the prepared apples in a microwaveable casserole or in... - 39.9501
Baked Apples With Berries
Prepare the filling.
Wash and core the apples.
Cut round the skin of the apple with the tip of a sharp knife, 1 of the way up from the base.
Put the apples into a fireproof dish and fill the centres with the chosen filling.
Sprinkle with the demerara... - 30.3201
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and grease a baking dish.
Set this dish in a shallow pan full of water.
Wash the apples and remove their cores.
Cut a very shallow slit around the centre of each apple (to prevent them exploding) and place them in the greased... - 24.5007
Baked Apples With Raisins
? Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
? Score skin of apples around perimeter as illustrated in picture. Place apples in baking dish.
? Cream butter with brown sugar. Spoon into cavities of apples and stuff with cinnamon, rum, orange juice, honey and raisins.... - 32.2419