- » Baked Apple Liqueur
Baked Apple Liqueur Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked apple liqueur recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked apple liqueur recipes.
Double Almond Apple Torte
Double Almond Apple Torte is a wonderfully delicious dessert that is sure to captivate your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Double Almond Apple Torte recipe ever... - 48.3911
Liqueur Pound Cake
In a medium-size bowl, stir together the 1 cup flour, baking soda, and baking powder until well blended.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg whites at high speed until foamy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until whites barely hold soft... - 35.3061
Baked Apples Delice
1. Wash and core apples to within 1/2 inch of bottom, remove an inch of peel around top.
2. In a bowl, add raisins and 2 tablespoon of the liqueur. Allow to soak.
3. In another bowl, mix soaked raisins, nuts and brown sugar.
4. Place... - 37.2888
Baked Apples & Figs With Cassis
Peel, core, and thinly slice apples.
Overlap slices in a shallow 9-inch-wide baking dish.
Drizzle fruit with lemon juice.
Rinse figs and cut off stems.
Thinly slice figs crosswise and place fruit evenly over apples.
Pour liqueur over fruit, sprinkle with... - 28.345
Apple Almond Tart
1. In a 325° oven in an 8- to 9-inch-wide pan, bake almonds until golden, 8 to 10 minutes; shaking the pan or stirring the nuts occasionally. Pour from pan and let cool.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor or bowl, mix flour and 1 tablespoon sugar. Add 1/2 cup... - 36.1819
Combine raisins and amaretto in a bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes; drain well.
Combine raisins, apple, sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a bowl.
Toss well, and set aside.
Place 1 phyllo sheet on work surface (cover remaining dough to keep from drying);... - 39.1646
Apple And Orange Flan
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6.
Roll the pastry out to line a 20cm (8 inch) flan ring, chill for 15 minutes.
Finely grate the rind of the two oranges.
Place with the apples and sugar in a pan and cook gently until soft.
Stir in the liqueur and the butter,... - 42.9314
Apple Raisin And Maple Pies
1. To make the filling, mix the sugar, lemon juice, maple syrup and water in a pan. Heat until the sugar has dissolved, then bring to the boil and cook until reduced by half. Stir in the Calvados.
2. Cut four of the apples into eight even segments. Add the... - 40.5081
Saffron Poached Apples With Maple Mascarpone
This season when apples are in plenty try making this awesome poached apple dessert which is so easy to make and tastes royal. You will never take apples for granted after having this dessert that brings out the true flavors of the fruit. - 137.054
Gateau De Pommes Aux Noix
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease a baking dish with 20 grams of butter. Spread it all over the sides and bottom.
3. Sprinkle 20 grams of sugar all along the sides and bottom. Tap to spread evenly and pop it into the refrigerator until... - 0
Oven Baked Cranberry Cardamon Chutney
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, process orange until finely ground.
In a large ovenproof saucepan, combine orange and juice, jelly and brown sugar.
Cook over low heat until jelly is melted.
Stir in lime peel and juice, cranberries,... - 40.9868
Quick Poppy Cheese Muffins
Easy to bake, these little poppy cheese muffins recipe packs in the flavor and lasting taste of cheddar cheese. The poppy seeds are a healthy addition to this cheese muffins recipe. If you love cheese, you will love these muffins! - 33.0681
Duck A I Orange
Clean duck and wipe dry.
Season cavity generously with salt and pepper.
Place inside duck: orange, onion, apple, celery, garlic, sugar, orange and lemon juice.
Lay bird on bed of parsley and celery leaves.
Moisten with juices.
Sprinkle with curry and... - 43.7485
Rich Cherry And Almond Fruit Cake
Fruitcake has a fine taste. Fruitcake gets its taste from eggs mixed with flour and topped with raisins and nuts. Fruitcake is inspired by many bakeries all over the world. - 44.2481
Sweet Georgia Peach Custard Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a food processor combine the crust ingredients and process until just combined.
Pat the mixture into a greased 9-inch by 1 1/2-inch-deep pie plate, pressing the dough evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the dish.
In a... - 43.7836
Pear Flan Aux Amandes
1. Poach the pears in the water with the honey and cloves in a medium-size saucepan for 8 to 10 minutes or until the pears are tender. Remove the saucepan from the heat and cool the pears in the poaching liquid.
2. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°).
3.... - 40.2888
Mixed Fruit Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Take an 8-inch pie plate and line it with the basic pie crust.
3.Mix apples, raisins, prunes, orange, orange peel, liquer, arrowroot, pie spice, nutmeg, ground cloves, salt and ginger.
4.With the help... - 52.095
In large saucepan, combine apples and apricots; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer until fruits are soft but still hold their shape, 5 to 10 minutes.
In small bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch; mix well.
Add sugar mixture,... - 41.144
Cherry Brandy Pie
This is a party version of fruit pie, with cream and liqueur poured in under the lid.
In Normandy they make it with apples and use Calvados (apple brandy).
Light the oven.
Fill a 4 cup oval pie dish with the pitted cherries, sugaring each layer.
Roll out the... - 36.9823
Open Face Fruit Tart
1) Onto a floured board, roll out the puff pastry to 1/8 inch thickness
2) Cut the edges to form a 13 x 8 inch rectangle shape
3) Onto a baking sheet, lined with wax paper, place the dough to fit
4) Place in the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes
5)... - 46.2571
This delicious dish is sure to become one among your favorite dishes. - 41.8259
Fill each melon half with 3 tablespoons ice cream.
Evenly divide the apricots and peaches among them.
Add three cherries, two strawberries, quarter of an apple and one tablespoon of the liqueur to each half.
Prepare the meringue by beating the egg... - 38.0584
Open Face Fruit Tart
Roll puff pastry dough to 1/8-inch thickness; trim edges to form a 13- x 8-inch rectangle.
Place dough on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
Chill 15 minutes.
Cut a 3/4-inch strip from each side of pastry.
Brush strips with egg, and lay them, egg side down, on... - 35.0235
Almond Filled Petits Fours
1. Prepare pound-cake mix as label directs; pour batter into greased 15 1/2".by lO'/fe" jelly-roll pan. Bake cake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Invert cake from pan onto... - 33.5234
Compote Of Winter Fruits
1. Remove the stems of figs and halve them if they are too large.
2. Take a medium saucepan and add 3 cups of water add figs and apricots into it.
3. Boil the mixture and add sugar to it. Stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves.
4. Cook at low... - 46.8379
Grape And Kiwifruit Tart
1. Prepare and bake 10-inch Tart Shell as directed; cool.
2. While Tart Shell is baking, prepare filling: In heavy 2-quart saucepan, stir sugar, flour, gelatin, and salt. In medium-sized bowl, beat eggs and egg yolk with milk; stir into sugar mixture; let... - 34.4986
Sweetbreads With Orange Sauce
1) Take a large bowl and combine 4 cups of water, six ice cubes and sweetbread in it.
2) Keep the mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour.
3) Remove the apple peel and core the apples after cutting into 2 halves.
4) In a 1-quart glass... - 44.8548
Christmas Carrot Pudding With Apricots
In bowl, toss together raisins, currants, cherries, candied peel, apricots and orange rind.
Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and allspice; sprinkle about one quarter over fruit mixture and toss lightly.
In large bowl, beat... - 47.3423
A Mexican Fiesta
1. To prepare Sangria in a large pitcher, add 1 sliced orange, sliced lemon and lime, apple, wine, orange juice, sugar and liqueur. Stir until sugar dissolves then refrigerate to chill well.
2. In a salad bowl, combine pineapple with juice, 2... - 39.3732