- » Baked Apple Filled Sausage
Baked Apple Filled Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked apple filled sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked apple filled sausage recipes.
Baked Sausage And Apples
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Hot, 400° F. Rub a small baking dish with margarine.
2. Wash the apples, core and cut 1-inch section of peel off at the top but leave the rest of the skin on. Fill each center with 1 sausage. Sprinkle the sugar over the pared... - 27.8107
Sausage And Pecan Baked Apples
Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well on paper towels.
Combine sausage, 1/2 cup maple syrup, pecans, 1/4 cup orange marmalade, and raisins in a large bowl; toss well, and set aside.
Stir together... - 40.2435
Sausage & Apple Quiche
Preheat oven to 425°F 2.
Place piece of foil inside pastry shell; partially fill with uncooked beans or rice.
Bake 10 minutes.
Remove foil and beans; continue baking pastry 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Reduce oven temperature to... - 43.3806
Breakfast Sausage Apple Pie
Cook pork sausage links; drain on paper towel.
Meanwhile, use 1/2 package pie crust mix to prepare single pastry for 9-inch pie pan.
Line pan with pastry; flute edge and prick bottom and sides with fork.
Bake 10 minutes in 375°F. oven.
Pour pie filling into... - 32.1509
Bavarian Apple Sausage Muffins
Mix together flour, rye flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and spices.
In a small bowl, sprinkle grated potato and onions with one teaspoon cider vinegar.
Stir grated potato, onions, chopped apples and sausages into dry ingredients.
In another bowl, whisk eggs... - 37.6205
Sausage And Apple Stuffed Squash
Place squash halves, cut side down, in shallow baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, in 350Â° oven about 45 minutes or till tender.
Turn cut side up; sprinkle with a little salt.
Meanwhile, in skillet cook pork sausage, celery, and onion till meat is browned and... - 37.6717
Squash Sausage Bake
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Bake uncovered, cut side down, in shallow baking pan in moderate oven (350°) till almost tender, about 35 to 40 minutes.
Meanwhile, form sausage in small balls; brown slowly, about 15 minutes; drain.
Season... - 34.1396
Sausage And Apple Wonton Ravioli In Wine Butter Sauce
1. Place a pan on medium high flame and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion and sausage. Saute until the sausage is cooked through and the onions are soft and slightly caramelized.
3. Add diced apple and continue to saute until apples... - 0
Pork Stuffed Baked Apples
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) To prepare the stuffing, in a saucepan, melt half of the margarine and add the onion. Gently cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Into a bowl, tip the cooked onion.
4) In the saucepan, melt the... - 45.9543
Baked Squash With Apple
Bake whole squash at 375° 30-40 minutes, or until almost soft.
Remove from oven, cut in half, and scoop out seeds.
Brush with oil.
Sprinkle with salt to taste.
Peel, core, and grate enough apple to fill the cavities.
Mound into squash cavities.
Sprinkle with... - 39.4183
Bratwurst And Apple Phyllo
Remove the sausages from the casings and chop into very small dice.
Saute in 1 tablespoon butter, browning lightly.
Add the chopped apples and saute until apples soften slightly.
Add the lemon juice, coriander and ginger and mix well.
Cut the phyllo... - 38.4756
Pork Sausage Ring
In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk.
Add cracker crumbs, apple and sausage; mix well.
Pat into a greased 6-cup ring mold.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Drain; unmold onto serving platter.
Fill center with scrambled eggs. - 30.4006
Healthy Version Of Bratwurst In Sour Cream
This is a classic American recipe that can be made in a jiffy for family and friends. It is a complete meal in itself and is well balanced in terms of its protein and carbohydrate content. A hearty meal that is the perfect comfort food. - 0
Fruit Filled Veal Loaf
Combine all ingredients for meat mixture, blending thoroughly.
Place half the quantity in a greased deep 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Cover with the fruit filling mixed in order of ingredients.
Top with remaining meat mixture.
Press down to make a compact loaf, then... - 38.094
Spinach Filled Mediterranean Meat Roll
In small skillet over medium-high heat, cook 1/2 cup onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Add 1/4 cup pine nuts and garlic.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is browned.
Reduce heat to medium.
Stir in spinach and... - 44.7612
Acorn Cabbage Bake
Cut squash in half lengthwise; scoop out seeds and fibers.
Place in baking pan, cut-side-down; add 1/2 inch water.
Bake in preheated 400°F oven 20 minutes.
Meanwhile cook sausage meat in skillet until browned.
Drain off excess fat; add butter to pan.
Add... - 42.0793
Stuffed Sausage Roll
Pat sausage into rectangle, 1/2 inch thick, on waxed paper; chill for 1 hour.
Mix apples, bread crumbs and onipns together; spread over sausage.
Roll, jelly roll fashion; tuck in edges to enclose filling.
Place in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for... - 26.7935
Savory Sausage Pie
1. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough to line a 2, 6-inch pie dishes or flan ring. Set on a baking sheet.
2. Roll the remaining pastry dough to make the crusts of the pies.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C
4. Peel, core... - 42.8496
Edam Sausage Pasties
Edam Sausage Pasties is something that you shouldnâ€™t miss. You will be doing great injustice to your taste buds if you do miss this wonderfully delicious dish. Use this excellent Edam Sausage Pasties recipe. - 38.9692
Sausage Meat Roll
Sieve the flour and salt.
Add suet and enough water to make a rolling consistency.
Roll into an oblong shape.
Mix the sausage meat with the apples, onions, seasoning and sage.
Spread over the suet crust, damp edges and roll like a Swiss roll.
Lift on to a... - 40.4191
Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a baking pan large enough to hold the squash in a single layer, place the squash cut-side-down. Pour in enough boiling water to come about 1 inch up the sides of the squash. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or just until... - 36.4452
Chicken And Sausage Potpie
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized skillet, place the sausages and saute on a medium flame ofr 5 minutes or till they are evenly brown in colour.
3. Remove and keep aside to cool.
4. Once cooled, cut into ½ inch slices... - 45.4309
Stuffed Crown Roast Of Pork
Sprinkle roast on all sides with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper, place roast, bone ends up, in a shallow roasting pan.
Cook sausage in a skillet until browned, stirring to crumble, drain well.
Combine sausage and next 7 ingredients, stir to moisten... - 35.9805
Sausage Stuffed Potatoes
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Hot, 400° F.
2. Wash the potatoes and use an apple corer to make a hole through each of them lengthwise. Fill the potatoes with sausages by putting each sausage on a skewer and forcing through the holes. Brush the potatoes... - 23.5666
Juicy Mortadella Burritos
If you like your burrito juicy and filling, here is a quick one to kick start your day. Make the tortilla wrap at home or use ready made ones to make your job easier. Stuff it up with your favorite fillings and even leftovers, if any, and there you have a one... - 0
Buttermilk Apple Pancakes
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients and stir slowly into flour mixture to form a batter.
Spoon mixture onto a medium-hot greased griddle or frying pan.
Makes 12 pancakes, 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
Serve with honey, maple syrup or... - 39.6125
In saucepan combine brown sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in 2/3 cup cold water and lemon juice.
Cook quickly, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Add apples and stir gently.
Cover and simmer gently till apples are tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the 2... - 43.7559
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large saute pan over medium heat, saute sausage, breaking up the meat to brown evenly. Remove from the pan to a large bowl.
3. In the same pan, saute onions until softened. Add apples and saute for 2 minutes. Add grapes and... - 32.5363
Roast Duck Montmorency
Remove the giblets from the duck and discard excess fat from the duck cavity.
The giblets will be used to make the foundation of the sauce for the duck.
Place the sausage meat on a ceramic plate and separate it into small pieces with a fork.
Cook the sausage... - 40.4314
Stuffed Acorn Squash
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious stuffed acorn squash that can be served as a main dish or as a side dish. This uses seasonal ingredients that are easy to find this time of year. This recipe was given to me by my daughter, Jennifer. It can either be... - 0
Chutney Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Get the pork loin toast boned and butterflied so that it measures about 12-inches x 8-inches.
3) Leave about 1.4-inch of surface fat intact.
4) Place a skillet over medium flame. Crumble... - 45.1008
Favourite Roast Turkey
Make the stuffing for the turkey.
Wash the turkey well, inspecting for pinfeathers, and chop off the wing tips, reserving them for later use with giblets in gravy or stock.
Dry the turkey inside and out with a kitchen towel.
Squeeze the juice from the 2... - 39.0045
Turkey With American Stuffing
Turkey with american stuffing is a filling and savory turkey preparation made with breadcubes, apple and vegetable stuffing. Flavored with herbs like sage and rosemary, the turkey with american stuffing has a nutty crunch to it with added walnuts in it.... - 44.8404
Fruit Candy Bars
Put fruit and ginger through grinder; it should be finely ground.
Add 3/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine and orange juice, blending thoroughly.
Gradually stir in enough wafer crumbs to make mixture sufficiently stiff to form into fingers.
Coat fingers with... - 35.1083