Cranberry Sweet Potato
Baked Cranberry Sweet Potato
- » Baked Apple Cranberry Sweet Potato
Baked Apple Cranberry Sweet Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked apple cranberry sweet potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked apple cranberry sweet potato recipes.
Cranberry Apple Sweet Potatoes
1 In a large covered saucepan cook fresh sweet potatoes (if using) in enough boiling salted water to cover about 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2 Spread pie filling in a 2-quart square baking dish; arrange sweet potatoes on top of pie... - 26.0115
Sweet Potato Casserole With Cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Wrap sweet potatoes in foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 1 hour.
3. Bring apple cider to a boil in a small saucepan. Add apricots and cranberries; remove from heat. Cover and let stand 15 minutes.
4. Scoop pulp... - 34.8903
Rednecks Sweet Taters With Cranberries
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Have a 9 x 13 inch baking dish ready.
Layer potatoes and apples in baking dish.
Cover with foil and bake 1 hour until tender.
Cider sauce: Boil ingredients in a pan for 5 minutes or until cranberries burst.
Pour over potatoes and... - 39.97
Sweet Potato Carrot And Apple Gratin
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Combine sweet potato mixture, apple, and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; toss... - 38.9506
Sweet Potato And Fruit Casserole
1. Start oven, set at 350° F., Moderate. Rub a casserole with butter or margarine.
2. Drain the potatoes, peel and slice length wise.
3. Arrange a layer of the slices in the greased casserole. Top with a layer of fruit. Mix sugar and salt and sprinkle over... - 27.7484
Pork Chop With Apple Bacon Demi-glaze
Hot From The Kettle visits Chef Michael Couso at Richie Cecere's Restaurant and Bar in Montclair. Chef Couso prepares a 16 oz Pork Chop with Apple Bacon Demi-Glaze and Seet Potato Pancakes. - 117.126
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
In small bowl combine garlic and thyme.
Cut tiny slits into surface of pork tenderloin and insert small amounts of garlic mixture into each slit.
Place pork into a plastic storage bag.
Add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
Close bag and... - 35.2582
Ham Grab Bags
Preheat oven to 400°.
Drain sweet potatoes, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup; slice sweet potatoes.
On four sheets of heavy foil, layer the ham slices, sweet potatoes, beans, and apples.
Combine cranberry sauce, reserved sweet potato syrup, and mustard.
Spoon... - 39.2201
Healthy Vegetable Stuffing
Have you been looking for an healthy alternative for the regular bread stuffing? You've just got lucky. This video has a perfect recipe to make a Healthy Vegetable Stuffing that you can use just as you like. Watch it now. - 101.38
1. Use a stiff scrubbing brush to clean the pig thoroughly and remove any remaining hair from ears and nostrils.
2. Scoop out the eyes using a sharp tipped knife.
3. Wash and dry the pig thoroughly.
4. Combine salt, ground fresh black pepper,... - 45.5216