- » Baked Apple Chopped Hazelnut
Baked Apple Chopped Hazelnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked apple chopped hazelnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked apple chopped hazelnut recipes.
Hazelnut Baked Apples
Core whole apples and pare 1/3 of the way down. Brush with lemon juice. Mix together hazelnuts, dates and butter; stuff into center of apples. Pile any extra mixture on top. Place in lightly buttered baking dish. In saucepan, mix together sugar and cinnamon;... - 30.532
Apple And Hazelnut Galette
1) Place the shelled nuts in the oven at 350°F or Mark 4 till the husks can be rubbed off.
2) Keep aside a few whole nuts for decoration and put the rest through a small cheese grater or mincer.
3) Soften the butter and combine with sugar and beat... - 44.224
Beat eggs and sugar replacement together until foamy.
Beat in flour, baking powder, and salt.
Next, stir in apples and hazelnuts.
Transfer to greased 8 in. (20 cm) pie pan.
Bake at 325°F (165°C) for 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
Chill and then cut into... - 36.9724
Trout With Apples And Toasted Hazelnuts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To toast hazelnuts, spread in single layer on baking sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until skins split.
Wrap hazelnuts in kitchen towel; set aside 5 minutes to cool slightly.
Rub nuts in towel to remove as much of the papery skins as... - 40.026
Apple And Quince Tart With Honey And Hazelnut Creme Fraiche
1) Preheat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) In a bowl, stir honey and hazelnuts into the creme fraiche. Set aside.
3) In a pan, add 25g butter to melt. Add chopped quince and sauté over medium heat for 10 minutes.
4) Add half... - 44.8056
Rich Chocolate Cake With Hazelnut.
Special occasion celebrations mean cake, so wow your guests with this impressive creation. This irresistibly moist cake is given the final touch with a luscious dollop of Chocolate Icing and fresh hazelnut. It is an impressive alternative to a birthday cake. - 148.826
Stuffed Apple Bowls
Scoop out core of apples to make a small bowl suitable for stuffing.
Rub apples with lemon to prevent browning while preparing stuffing.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a saucepan, melt butter.
Add brown sugar, orange juice, and 1/4 cup wine, and stir... - 44.1496
Apple And Blackcurrant Crumble
1. Arrange apples and blackcurrants in an ovenproof dish.
2. To make topping, place flour, sugar, hazelnuts and butter in a food processor or blender and process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Sprinkle topping over fruit and bake for 15 minutes. - 30.6516
Apple Lattice Flan
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine evenly.
Lightly mix in sugar and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make... - 42.8875
Golden Delicious Phyllo Apple Tart
1. Adjust the rack to divide the oven in half; preheat the oven to 350°F. Grate the rind from the lemon; set aside. Cut lemon in half and squeeze enough juice to measure 2 tablespoons.
2. Combine the lemon juice, apples, granulated sugar, brown sugar,... - 34.3999
Apples In Pastry Robes
1 To make the filling: In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, grind the walnuts and sugar until finely chopped.
2 Transfer to a medium saucepan and stir in the milk, bread crumbs, cinnamon, and lemon zest.
3 Bring to a boil over... - 44.4637
Cheese And Apple Puffs
See Chef Walter Staib preparing simple and delicious puffs with apples and cheese. The apples here are sweetened and flavored with just cinnamon for a perfect aroma. Watch the recipe video and try it yourself to impress your family and friends! - 144.526
Swedish Apple Filbert Tart
Lightly grease 9-inch springform pan.
Prepare pie crusts according to package directions for two-crust pie.
Heat oven to 400Â°F.
Fit one pie crust into greased pan, pressing edge 1 inch up sides of pan.
In large bowl, toss apples with 2 tablespoons flour to... - 42.3597
Apple And Rhubarb Crumble
1. Place rhubarb, apples, caster sugar, water and orange juice in a saucepan and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until fruit is tender. Spoon fruit... - 32.4999
Eggless Christmas Cake
1. Place the sultanas, raisins, currants, cherries and peel in a bowl and stir in the apple juice. Cover and leave to soak overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/ Gas 2. Grease and line an 18 cm / 7 in square cake tin.
3. Add the hazelnuts, pumpkin... - 40.5369
Applesauce Lemon Meringue Pudding
Applesauce Lemon Meringue Pudding is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Applesauce Lemon Meringue Pudding dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 43.5342
Nutty Apple Tart With A Twist
Place the Granny Smith apples in a bowl with the lemon juice and pour in enough water to cover.
Place the Bramley apples in a saucepan with 3 tablespoons water, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove the lid and beat in the caster... - 46.5215
In buttered 8 inch (2 L) square baking dish, toss together apples, raspberries, blueberries, sugar and flour; set aside.
TOPPING: In bowl, combine sugar, flour, rolled oats, cinnamon and orange rind.
With pastry blender or fingertips, work in butter until... - 37.9371
Glazed Peaches In Phyllo Baskets
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place ricotta, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl, beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Cover and chill.
3. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and hazelnuts. Stack 2 phyllo... - 32.3235
Autumn Fruit Crisps
This thoroughly modern version of an old-time favorite is a delectable combo of skillet-simmered fall fruit with a crunchy-sweet topping.
Follow recipe for Whisky Apples (above), substituting peaches and/or plums for half the apples.
Before serving, sprinkle... - 21.1342
Nighthawk Applejack Cake
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F Grease an 8- or 9-inch round cake pan.
COMBINE 1/4 CUP of the melted butter with the brown sugar, stir to mix well, and pour into the cake pan.
Peel, core, and thinly slice one of the apples.
Arrange the apple slices in the bottom... - 43.9194
Best Ever Fruit Crumble
1. Trim and slice the rhubarbs into chunks; peel, core and slice the plums and apples and place in a shallow, oven proof dish
2. Sprinkle lemon zest and juice, add about fifty grams of sugar if too tart; meanwhile, heat the oven to 170C/fan... - 43.8955
Corn Bread Stuffing
1. Heat a large skillet over low heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the leeks, celery, and apples and cook for about 15€”20 minutes or until soft. Remove from heat.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix. Place the stuffing in the turkey... - 27.7035
Tart Aux Canneberges Et Pommes
1. If using fresh cranberries, place them in a pan with sufficient water to cover. Bring to the boil and simmer until the cranberries all 'pop'. Continue cooking until nearly all the liquid has evaporated, then add the sugar and cook for another few minutes,... - 41.5851
Fruit And Nut Stuffing
1. Combine the prunes, raisins or currants, apricots, and bourbon in a small bowl. Cover and let sit overnight at room temperature.
2. Heat a medium-sized pan over medium heat and add oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and celery and cook until golden,... - 31.0472
Fruit And Nut Bars
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. Finely chop or mince fruit and nuts.
3. In a bowl combine with other ingredients.
4. Lightly grease an 18 cm x 18 cm (7 in x 7 in) square tin.
5. Press the mixture into it.
6. Bake for... - 46.1477
Fruit & Nut Christmas Pudding Loaf
1. Put the dried fruit, cherries, apple, zests, apple juice, brandy and Cointreau in a large bowl. Microwave on High for 1 min, then leave to soak overnight.
2. Butter and line a 2lb loaf tin with a strip of non-stick baking paper. Heat oven to 180C/160C... - 40.5539
1. To prepare pancakes: In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk, yogurt, egg substitute, and maple syrup.
2. In a separate medium size bowl, stir together the whole-wheat hour, unbleached hour, baking powder, caraway, cinnamon, raisins and apples.
3.... - 45.0959